Is there any equality gaming related channel left that hasn't be cuck by e-celebs or got purged by YouTube Heroes?

Is there any equality gaming related channel left that hasn't be cuck by e-celebs or got purged by YouTube Heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCyhnYIvIKK_--PiJXCMKxQQ/undefined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pewdiepie

Has that even started yet? Hopefully the people that do that shit will realize they do it for free and decide to an hero.

I think the OP is from the dark future.

I'm gonna assume you meant quality.
To start, it depends on what kinda gaming channel you want to watch. Let's plays, reviews, analysis of game design, etc.
Of the top of my head, NorthernLion is pretty alright if you're looking for a let's player. Tries and (mostly) succeeds in keeping his personal views/opinions out of his videos and content, and his stream of consciousness commentary is kinda interesting, if you're into that sorta thing.
If you're looking for a more analytical approach, Mark Brown's Game Maker's Toolkit is pretty good. Covers video game design in a fairly concise, well thought out way. I wouldn't agree with every single one of his points, but he tends to hit far more than miss.

Matthewmatosis, Oneyplays

Kind of redundant to use both of those words, user.

Fuck off goon
>>>/oven/

I don't watch people play video games. I just watch the occasional guide video.

That guy should kill themselves, it's like they don't know how to funny or something.

He's a slightly less faggoty version of extra credits.

Who's the SJW? NL or GMT?
NL doesn't have that shit in his videos, not that I've noticed at least.
GMT may be a bit blue-pilled, but when it comes to gameplay/design analysis he's usually spot-on, and doesn't introduce cultural marxism into it.

Funhaus and AdumPlaze/Plazethroughs are the only two gaming channels I watch anymore.

gameplay "analysis" is arty shit that is SJW tier and you are SJW apologist for listening to him
video games are not art, they are games you fucking goon

(you)

I just want to throw out there, that cultural marxists started out by corrupting art in both quality and definition.

Throwing out the idea of video games being art in a bullshit modern art sense is fine.

But there is an "art" or rather "craft" to making an enjoyable game, and a games quality should be judged by the sum of it's parts, not by the merrit of the individual pieces that make it up.

No one talks in subtle distinctions anymore and it's ruining language.

Craft is art + idea, it is still SJWs shit
Any why are you wasting your time with watching SJWs telling you why this game is good when you can tell by yourself ?
You see cultural Marxism in action you fucking gooooon
Just admit that you are from leftypol and you try to shill sjws here

Anyway*

I'm just here to get people to care about art again. Don't make such rude assumptions.

I'm certainly not interested in watching someone else tell me what to think about video gamesOr anything for the matter and neither should you.

This is art, inspired by an idea
Therefore, this is SJW
Hitler was an SJW
Here's your (you), again. Hope you enjoy it.

We all live in the dark future now
YouTube/ will never be this fun and innocent ever again

I only watch Saint. Nice vids.

>not watching Worm That doesn't Walks

make with criteria (informative, entertaining, creative,etc),

-video production quality
-experience (top ranked player, professional developer, early streamer, etc)
blahblahblah
go

Joseph Anderson.
youtube.com/channel/UCyhnYIvIKK_--PiJXCMKxQQ/undefined

He makes long (sometimes over an hour long), in depth, pretty fair critiques of various games. Best part is even if you disagree with him you can usually understand where he comes from. Embed is one of his shorter reviews where he talks about Factorio.

Makes me think some of the ecelebs mentioned ITT is here.