Was this the right decision?

Was this the right decision?

maybe if every single character was white

Every time Rian ‘explains’ his decisions I hate him more and more. He really has his head up his own ass and thinks he’s seeing the face of God.

Rian Johnson just might be the most boring writer ever if he needed to make a character female to differentiate them.

Or maybe he just wanted more conflict between the characters, like any decent writer.

No, he starts off with the assumption he is a genius, and then has some fucking story for every decision he made that reflects how awesome his choice was.

And he’s lying anyways. Fong Extra Dumplings is in the movie because they wanted to appeal to chinks. He needed to give her something to do and in his brilliance he had her commit beastiality.

Whatever you see.

More like he's explaining his decisions because he's methodical.

Regardless, Rian delivered a pile of donkey droppings so its safe the say the guy is a hack.

A conflict so forgettable I can't even remember the subtleties of it.

No, he’s eager to discuss his own ‘brilliance’ as a writer.

There's your conflict, i came up with it in less than 20 seconds.

alright alright alright alright… i get it… tv is racist
WE GET IT SO COOL IT WITH THE RACISM ALREADY!
how do you guys feel about the black dude in the original star wars, whats his name, the dude that fucked but didnt fuck but then fucked han solo or whatever the guys name is?

lando was an internalized cumskin, he doesnt count

Lando Calzone?

If dialogue is interchangeable between characters then you're not a good writer.

yeah yeah lando. fuck that dude. no self respecting white man should have stayed in the theater after he made his jive appearance on screen

Lando was a pimp. Finn is a gorilla.

Lando is black because the actor is black. Finn is black because Jew Jew thought "There were too many white faces in the room."

There's too many jew noses in hollywood.

Someone posted a graph about the real racial demographics of movie awards, the overwhelming majority were jews. I tried looking, couldn't find it.

Does this mean Thunderfoot finally uncucked now?

He realizes that the goatfuckers that are invading europe will burn him for heresy

why? what's wrong with some bromance?

What are you supposed to do in his position aside from decline the directing job? It's clear that he didn't make any real decisions when it came to filming TLJ.

The kiss would've been slightly less disgusting

kek

Nothing about these movies was the right decision.

Did women invent the word "bromance" because they don't understand friendship?

As much as he wants to tell us that Rose was in the movie because GRRL POWER, it's far more likely he put a chink in his movie because China is the biggest market for movies, and if a bloated hollywood clusterfuck doesn't try to suck China's micropenis in some way, the kikes fear it will fail.

I guess it's possible. I'm pretty sure the term predates this internet faggotry though

"Bromance" was coined around 2008-9.

I didn't say it predated it by a lot

Poe and Finn only spent like 8 minutes together in TFA, most of which was busy escaping a star destroyer, there's plenty of room to add conflict and backstory to that friendship.

I wonder if he added the scene where Rose kisses Finn to intentionally piss off Chinese audiences for removing the black dude from TFA posters.