Well?

Well Holla Forums?
What's the verdict on this guy?
I got temp-banned for asking this on cuckchan for some reason (?) so answer honestly please.

Is he a Zionist sleeper cell or what?

Congratulations ISD, this is the most pathetic thread I've seen all year.

Kill yourself.

I cant wait to kill you all.

also:

What?
I don't understand what's wrong with asking this esp. after the JFK files release.

Get out.

Well I guess that's a 'yes'.

Speaking for Holla Forums, I must say our verdict is: even our faggot mods will ban you any time now.

your about to get permanently banned here.

Why?

Because you dont belong here.

also: fuck israel and death to every last kike

anhero

That's because you are. You glow in the dark worse than CIAniggers.

This is getting weird.
I WANT TO KNOW THE VERDICT ON THIS MAN
IS HE AN ISRAELI SHILL OR NOT

Please stop bumping this thread.

Talk shit about kikes all you want friendo but if you start asking questions about the dog emprruh of orange face you should know you won't be tolerated.

I actually have a list of every single group that has shilled us, and i do my best to keep rosters on current/former employees and their families as well as current residences/places of work/ and schools.

You will not escape us. We will kill every last one of you.

Okay apologies I take it you guys don't like him.
I asked because on 4pole there's a good divide between people who trust Trump and people who don't which is concerning.
Sheesh that's all I wanted as an answer.

Mind dropping the pastebin?

Bump.

Its not a pastebin atm, i need to convert. Will drop on main thread as soon as i get off work.

Make a throwaway email I'll send you the promised chan.

jimchan is /r/T_D now, the mods have been enforcing it for weeks. NatSoc content is deleted all the time.

This is what I have noticed too.
More lolberts and Trumpers who don't realise what they're advocating for.

You guys can stop bumping the thread now.

Make one ASAP before we get banned, you too quick.

post it to the live Holla Forums they're good people.

I don't use tor.
Why would I sage my own thread? Imbecile.

I don't want Trumptards kiddies and mods.

[email protected]

Sent.
Just don't be a no fun autist, its a comfy place. Enjoy your stay.

I also know you're 73f959. If you're wondering how it's because you glow in the dark.

I'm not him either.

Make an email rapid nignog let's leave this schizo honeypot Chan.

lol

You shouldn't just slam words together at random like that.

Checked & bump.

We'd all like to know.

Almost kind of funny you annoying kike. I still recommend you drink six cups of bleach one you get Kushner's cum out of your hair.

lol what a completely organic and legitimate thread my fellow eight channer ;^)

The hell are you on about?

Fine don't go there you autistic fuck I thought I was doing you a favor fuck you.

Bump for users who wanna leave.

Bomp'd.

Bumpan.

Just go to .pl, meguca, or endchan.

They're all fucking shit and gay, make one ASAP.

A S A P nigger ASAP

Help an user out. mods are kiked worse than cuckchan. [email protected]

Where you from friend?
Sent. Enjoy your stay.

'Murrica and thank you.

Have fun, and take that to heart, no autism plz.

It's probably true, IMO. Tzion is fucking itself to HellandBack, it just hasn't realized it yet. Jews can't be self-limiting, self-disciplined, so they will ultimately be wiped out. Trump is probably their best hope, but I doubt they will figure it out in time.

No tism here. Just tired of the dogmatic worship of Trump. No "leader" is above question.Especially when their children are intermarried with juden

I'm getting it off my chest for all you guys, I wish Trump was my prime minister.

Are you the same user who's been backing me behind this? If so I was looking for you. Did you post the "looks like you've had too much to think" image?

the jews are getting creative with the cia nigger meme. Look they even mixed in their favourite word kike. It's obviously taken them a while to get permission to do it though LOL.

Not me, but perhaps I agreed in a different thread. Mostly kept to myself and lurked as of late.

Good to have you on board anyway. Where about america, random question lol.

Kikes are paying kike shills a shekel a post to accuse other kike shills of being kike shills. Amazing.

That's what they want us to do. They want 8/pol/ to be an edgy pro-drumpf forum instead of, you know, Holla Forums.

Do you know who many times I got banned tring to prevent this? Look, we don't own the website, there's Jack we can do about it except evasion ban then have all your posts deleted.

or we could continue to squat here, use and abuse TOR identities as much as needs be, and make your life an unrelenting hell it's funny and fuck you.

The South, but that's as specific as I get.

Well I'm not very Holla Forums savvy and got tired of being banned for the most ridiculous shit. I've been hoping a thread like this would pop up and give me a clue where other Anons went. It's obvious many have left.

By the way, your email hasn't come yet.

Trump is a kike puppet

I'm a poorfag from poland on a shitty mobile. Sorry, goodbye frend. Regroup there, atleast.

Sent again. Check your spam folder I'm using throwaway email too.

Thanks again user, will do.

No problem friend. We're a family afrerall.

I can't tell who is shilling who anymore

I can see the training on how to fit in is as good as it's ever been. Don't change anything it's perfect.

maybe dont be a retard and make up your own mind

please ban this cock sucking shill from 4chan

no there fucking is not, half-chan is inundated with shills. hope you and your family die

Trump and his children are subverting the Jewish cabal and will take down the synagogue of satan single handily.

Why else would Donald marry only beautiful Slavic Orthodox women?

shush

Oh geez let me think here for a sec.

vs.

Oh and the best part.

The answer is ockham's razor, you dumbfuck. That is why your shilling will never fucking work on us. That's why you're never convince anyone with an IQ above room temperature. The best thing you had in your arsenal was images of Trump and that wall, a freakin godsend for any shill, and STILL you people failed to shill this narative. Now don't come back ever again.

now i know youre a kike because no aryan would have such shit taste

fuck off 4cuck

a true kike wouldn't ever call pure Aryans and Slavs "kike" in order to throw the goyim herrings.

implying you're not a kike throwing herrings.

t. trump
why are you here when both your format and your ideas would fit in perfectly on reddit?

Remove the makeup, long hair, lipstick, etc, and that looks like it could pass for a man these days.

trs pls go

this tweet is old as shit, but good for baiting I guess. anyways, shill-kun, Holla Forums's verdict is as follows:
trump was our only good pick and we do not regret voting him into office, not entirely for some of his beneficial/shit changes, but mostly for the him taking the spot of bigger yid puppet. that being said, has trump made some bad decisions if we're to believe he is secretly 1488? hell yes. anyways, if he becomes increasingly shit this serves to promote our more natsoc ideas as a further right opposition will definitely form after his departure. why? because the right knows that there is a want for our style of leadership and politics, and are jumping at the bit to instill it.
tl;dr: pretty shit at times, but worth voting him in instead of letting hillary win. he also has his upsides.