What are some videogames with spooky aliens in them?

What are some videogames with spooky aliens in them?

Bonus points if they can abduct you.

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/thehum/the-hum-game/widget/video.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

real life.

fallout 3

what about cute aliens?

I remember someone on /x/ saying that thinking about aliens attracts them. I know it's stupid but that spooks me when i'm trying to go to sleep.

Area 51 or system shock two may have what you're after

Try Sigma Star Saga.

Ayy, what is the meaning of life?

To travel the stars finding all the hot alien women and making Jame's T. Kirk proud.

Persona 2 goes pretty fringe

this tbh

this

That's so retarded and overused. /k/ says the same thing about skinwalkers and ten year olds said the same thing about the slenderman.

Well if I told you it wouldnt be a secert

Are there any games about hiding from ayys? I saw last thread this shit called the hum that seemed pretty spooky.

XCOM, xenonaughts etc. Area 51.

That game gives a perfect description of meme magic.

Ayy

Yeah, for the same reason that if something preoccupies your thoughts before you go to sleep, you tend to dream about it. I find it infinitely more plausable and believable that alien abduction stories are just a mixture of lies, hallucinations, and sleep paralysis - things extremely common to the human condition, than they are actual life from distant star systems (which look amazing like us, although sometimes twisted or chimera'd with other animal features) playing intergalactic peek-a-boo at your windows.

In that brief span of time between the birth of the "UFO Phenomena" and invention of the Internet - you had different species of different aliens abducting/visiting different people in different countries - sort of how like different religions in different times in different regions to different cultures had their own versions of Demons and Angels.

The reason why the "Nordics" typically only land and commune with people in Europe, while "Greys" only visit the Americas - is the same reason why a Catholic Priest cannot exorcise a Japanese Oni, and Shinto priest has no power over the servants of Beezelbub.

It's all in your heads, faggots. You're literally still just scared of the dark.

Aliums going to earth simply because they got drunk, and wanted to fuck with people does make a lot of sense

I can already go to the zoo and watch bears and ducks and centipedes fuck. It might as well be the same thing.

3DPD is PD, doesn't matter if it's on Earth or Vega or Orion.

I'm more interested in staying here and genetically engineering the perfect catgirl.

That shit's why we need space travel. Colonizing the stars is well and good, but scaring the shit out of some primitive adolescent ayys as they try to get it on at mayykeout point is what would really get me on a space ship

After playing Nekopara, I agree 100%.

According to the Church, a spirit is a spirit is a spirit, so an oni can get Christ blasted just as well as anything else.

I want to see a game about this.

SMT. Law Alignment.

You spelled cuck wrong

I want to see a GOOD game about this.

When did I ever say ayys are real?

==i want to banelive

I don't go to /k/, what are skinwalkers? Sounds something right out of a bad creepypasta

The Sims 1-4

Starting with TS2 the aliens can even impregnate your Sims.

Injun monsters that steal peoples' skin and try to pass off as them. Except they can't talk, they can only parrot sounds and speech they've heard before, so you generally realize that your buddy's been snatched around the time you get back to camp and let your guard down.
There's some good greentexts out there but I lost mine with my laptop a while back

I should also mention that a lot of what /k/ has come up with for lore about skinwalkers is bullshit, it's just what the Navajo called their serial killers

Kinda like this.

Wasn't that game pretty bad?

I ask because I'm tempted to download and play it. Not many spooky Alien games out there.

It was a mediocre shooter during a time when the market was saturated with mediocre shooters. From current year perspective it might be playable, I don't know.

bumpan

There was a cute google game made for the anniversary of Roswell, where you were an alien trying to find parts of your crashed ufo.

I know that alien spaceships could visit your planet in the animal and tribal stages of Spore, and I think they would abduct things, but I don't think they would ever abduct the player.

Don't forget that you can be the alien who abducts people in Spore.

I've been going through some 2000's FPS games in my backlog and I might pick up Area 51? How does it stack up to other Halo-based shooters like Darkwatch and Republic Commando?

Is wish the creator of THE HUM didn't take down the trailer talking about how he had night terrors of alien abductions every night as a child and decided to make a game about it.

Everyone calm down. You're becoming hysterical.
If little green men were real, we'd know about it.

The best ayy lmao game in my opinion is Prey

Well deus ex has the little grey men, but if you do enough digging through the computers and the like you find out that they're manmade though thats kind of cool

Dark Colony

Skyrim with alien mods

What about cute aliens that abduct you and do lewd things to you?

Seven Kingdoms II has some playable monster races that might be aliens or just monsters; I don't really remember the backstory.
You can enslave humans, though.

my nigga

Fallout 3

too bad it's pretty much nonexistent

ayy lamo

Midway's Area 52 was cool as hell and they even gave it away for free years ago but the damn installer doesn't work on Windows 7 and it pisses me off.

Midway's Area 51*

kickstarter.com/projects/thehum/the-hum-game/widget/video.html

Here.

Is the 4th kind actually spooky?
The only alien movie I ever watched was vid related.

I was going to make a thread on Holla Forums but this is sort of related.
I the X-files worth watching?
I just found out they had a new season this year.

I like spooky alien shit but don't care about ghosts or most other paranormal shit.

baka, I bet you can't even dimension-swap
excuse me whilst I travel to 2D and enjoy true perfection

metal slug 3

The X-files is great. Go and watch it

space station 13

Area 51 is basically a shitty halo rip off. Most of the game is spent gunning down wave after wave of the same enemies. It is kinda spooky, but that has to do with the atmosphere more than anything. Later you get some strange powers, but these are only really used in combat as a way to siphon health from enemies. It also has a very small selection of weapons to choose from, I would rate it a 5/10 overall

Have you ever watched or read anything else by Whitley Strieber? Communion was the least crazy thing he wrote, and it was edited down for the movie to make it more believable. The guy is bugnuts fucking crazy if he thinks he's actually telling a "true" story. More likely, he's pulling a L.Ron Hubbard - except he's a decent enough author that he can make a living on his books, rather than having to start a religion.

The Wolfen was pretty decent though.

I can't take ayyliens seriously anymore to be honest, even if they're scary.

Pretty much this. Aliens have become so integral to pop culture that the "unknown" that makes things scary simply does no longer apply to them.

The musical cue just makes it seem comical.

One of my girls just got abducted and later returned feeling probed.
But she was already impregnated just a day before by her mother, so it's all ok

I fucking hate that SUDDEN LOUD NOISE crap, that and a wilhelm scream just make me drop a movie immediately. Aliens can be made scary if they dont go with the standard grey man look

That's pretty much all /ss/ tho

>tfw shotadom is pretty much nonexistent

This movie made the aliens feel more like a generic monster than aliens. They didn't out smart anyone and just straight up attacked the group.

Its posts like these that make me think ayys are real.

always naked, all the time

mb with exception from xcom2012, there was some sort of upgrade for them, no?

According to this guy it's pretty easy

Why wouldn't you be naked all the time if there was no environmental or social reasons not to?

Closest we'll get is SS13.

are monkeys with guns environmental or social reason?
most ayyos appearance related to some sort of violence, from or towards them

dat's me ( )

I don't know why, but the classic "Flatwoods Monster" type Aliens always scare me a fuck of a lot more than shitty grey aliens.

They say the only way to stop it is to look at it for a long time, but it cannot be stopped
Also i remember how grey threads were very rare but always reached the limit back in the day, it seemed many shared the horror

Aliens aren't all that scary, they'll be our comrades centuries from now.

Go away, Xun' i Dar

Environmental, but then again they'd have social reasons to continue not to wear anything in that situation.

To answer your question, it’s due to several things:
1. We’re SHIT at predicting the future. Complete fucking shit. On ALL counts, in EVERY field. A “far future” game instantly dates itself by how backward it is and how little creative thinking is done.
2. Because of this, the tone can’t be effectively portrayed, and you’re ripped out of it. Not even because liberals can’t help but insert their filthy, AIDS-riddled cocks into everything–“lol let’s have a political struggle about robots getting voting rights that’s just like faggot marriage today lol such allegory”–it’s because allegorical representations of far-future content cannot be effectively portrayed in an incorrect vision of said future (see point 1).

halfchan Holla Forums learned to summon ayyliens. Not even kidding. Apparently all you had to do is pointing some lights to the sky like a retard or something like that.

Imagine, they stuck with it because some environmentalist/hippie/nudist degenerate went naked at first contact, maybe just for lulz even, and now they're following that, for lulz again, or that we will always recognize them regardless of their fashion and such.
Humans were naked tribals back then, so they've not scared at least some of them with such performance.

it's even better with strong enough laser pointer and planes on their way to land, full partyvan with obvious skinwalker/greysuits will probe ya really soon.

Oy vey how did that King leak there

You're not fooling anyone N'wah

How was Prey not mentioned within the first dozen posts?

I feel like the closest thing I saw to the furthest possible future was this cool little walking simulator called something like "The last of the cyberbabies". I forget what the fuck the plot was, but it was basically set a couple quadrillion years in the future.

jesus is a false idol, you know that right?

I suppose that just means he did a good job.

*tips mobster hat in slow motion*

3spooky

My niggas.

Wished this and the expansion was released on GOG.

This sounds awesome for a space survival game that isn't Numale's Sky.

Roast in hell, kike.

the bible literally warns against this user

Basic chemistry and physics still work in the future user so there are things we can be certain of.

What would a proper xfiles game look like?
Should it be point and click?

wew

What word wrong?
Cuck?
Jesus is literally a cuck baby.

Wake me up when you're ready for re-entry

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

>and they get turned into cute loli or shota that help you clean up your house

it's not bait it's legit common knowledge.

What if greys actually wear some sort of clothing and we confuse their skin with clothes?
Think if you were going to a strange place, you would put on a suit to protect you against physical damage or getting some bad microbes