Anybody seen this?

Anybody seen this?
Is it actually #litty or is it all just memes?

Too litty to quitty

literally the best movie of the past five years

Its litty

Pass.

What is "Litty"? Is that a new term you fucking autists are using these days?

She has a decent ass at least, which puts her above 99% of hollywood actresses.

it's used here like people use tbh and fam, it's just dumb nigger twitter speak that chans use ironically to ridicule it, at least I hope so, if you're posting this shit unironically please kill yourself

I want to lynch people who use "fam" and "tbh" ironically or unironically. I just want to murder people. I've had about enough of normies and their shit. And fuck the stuck up sluts. And by fuck I of course mean shoot them.

pretty unlitty of you tbh fam

smh tbh fam no #bullying allowed

I hate both of you so much.

>muh tits!!
opinion discarded

7/10 movie, not sure why it's so popular.

Thread Theme

You're so new you don't remember Bay Watch, that's sad. The Rock went crazy after critics butt fucked it at the box office and started posting about how litty it was.

I blame americans.

you blame burgers if you stub your toe

It's a forgettable weekend movie. Not bad enough, not good enough, with at least one or two jokes that will make you chuckle. It's so damn forgettable, the only thing I'll commend is that they entered the game fairly fast. Each kid has their own troubles, they get together, they're in the game. No pretentious intent of establishing a lore or deep scenes, even the board game quickly changed into a videogame when it noticed that the 90's dude would not play it.

I blame bad release timing and the cliques of movie critics who decide their opinion on studio perks.

Still better than TLJ somehow.

i wish being autistic was a bannable offense

So you hate imageboards and don't want to be here then. By all means, leave.

i dont hate imageboards, i hate autistic people that ruin them. i just want normal people conversations, not fucking foot fags ruining everything. and the fact that you were offended by this shows just how autistic you are, so maybe you should leave

Then you don't belong here. Leave.

this is you. this is why being autistic should be a bannable offense. that right there.

Tbh, stop being such a faggot fam

It was pretty good. It only barely connects to the first movie in that the game has turned itself into a 90s era videogame console. There’s a quick Alan easter egg and it just makes wish that williams hadn’t killed himself. Take it as a side story that has nothing to do with the first movie and laugh at the dumb teens as they oy vey their way across the jungles of Jumanji. The laughs are pretty good too with Kevin Heart and Jack Black doing most of the heavy lifting. The Rock comes in after them, but those two really can carry the movie on their own.

Lucky for you there just so happens to be an imageboard full of normal people just like you. It's called 4chan, have you heard of it? You should go there and check it out, I'm sure you'd be much happier there, and we'd be happy for you.

I don't think you belong here man.

He's half Samoan.

i dont know if you know this, but 4chan sucks. its practically reddit if you ask me. like i said, i want normal people, not autists

I mean all I'm saying is that for a website that has a population of white nationalists, I always think that nobody on this website would enjoy a black guy being funny. Well, it's your own sense of humor so whatever.

Please don't tell me that's actually
THE ROCK.

it's nice to want things tbh

>A black guy

Its got Kevin Hart in it too.

and its also nice to not be autistic… not that youd know

What are you exactly implying?

Nothing.

That's a side effect of being populated by normalfags.

OP I'm not one to meme but this was the most enjoyable movie I saw in 2017 by far. A blast. Great if you want to let loose and have some laughs.

pottery

IT IS

im not sure i see the appeal.

JESUS CHRIST you autistic son of a bitch. Would you stop spamming this same fucking thread every few days? You're not going to meme this movie into not being shit.

Let's go over it from the top:

-The "sexy, curvy" female lead is flat-chested and wearing a padded bra. I don't care how many hundreds of images you spam of the bland beanpole, you're not going to magic her into being sexy you fucking twat.

-The entire premise is anti-white white male. You try to play it off like this is a good thing and should just be ignored ON Holla Forums OF ALL PLACES. But culture matters, it's all programming, and it has to be fought tooth and nail every step and to assert it's "autistic" not to cheer on your own demise is both retarded and not at all an argument.

-The cast stars a black guy, a jewish guy and two white girls. The Jew gets to be The Rock, the white blonde is made into a fat guy to mock blondes and white men, and the nerdy girl is made into the leftist ideal woman: As tall as a man and with no visually female features. An androgynous set of pozzholes.

Fuck your stupid forced memes, fuck Dwayne and his rage at critics for hating his shit movies, fuck his feminist initiatives, and fuck you for being an unoriginal, repetitive piece of human garbage.

吃左白屎

What did he mean by this?

It's almost as if leftist dudes want a girlfriend who can be their mommy and daddy at the same time.

You forgot the scene where Jack Black does a mouth-to-mouth ressuscitation in a guy and the movie give us a pointless super close-up shot of their mouths kissing for like 5 seconds (what's the narrative purpose of that shot?)

Also the loser protagonist has a crush on the nerdy girl because she's 'empowered' rather than cute or hot.

No, it was because he just liked her

What would you think of a movie that mocked every race?

anit white kike trash

Doesn't make sense. So if it mocked other races than white, it's anti white. Gotcha.