Fan edits should be eligible for best picture

fan edits should be eligible for best picture

this shit is a masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/19660049/The_Last_Jedi__De-Feminized_Fanedit_(aka_The_Chauvinist_Cut)
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake outrage

You sure showed him with that downboat.

t. roast

thepiratebay.org/torrent/19660049/The_Last_Jedi__De-Feminized_Fanedit_(aka_The_Chauvinist_Cut)

get it while it's hot boyz

YES, GIVE IT TO ME DADDY FBI

hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

No need to have a second thread about it.
Also like I said there, it's too much of a coincidence to see such an edit when the movie is already on it's way out. The editor might as well have waited for a proper home release if he wanted to rework it so badly for the sake of making it watchable.
This is just a marketing ploy to garner sympathy from the liberal fake nerds and extract some more shekels from them, by getting them to pay and rewatch TLJ just to spite this random faggot, who by the way is totally an MRA trumpette gamergater who is mad at the overwhelming success of new Star Wars.

Nobody is paying to watch the original, Holla Forums. You can stop trying so hard, you've got nothing to prove here.

This. Edit is by Yidsney itself.

butthurt Holla Forums feminists/hwite roasties

Ze SS only deal with ze Juden.

We should have an edit without Jews. Call it the Zyklon Cut

Edit is just scenery and the intro scroll

I need more laughing images.

lol 46 mins long

This edit has a ton of shit edits like the ending

Wut. Maybe I will watch it just to see how awful it's.

Did the same guy/whomever make a chauvinist cut of TFA & RO too? I might just decide to give Disney's nuWars a watch if that is the case.

That shit would be only 10 mins long.

You’re being too retarded.

He should fit right in here then.

Easy combine TFA and TLJ into one and you'll get a 1 hour and change movie.
Also why did this guy name it the "chauvinist cut", no normal person uses this term which makes me think this is disney's latest attempt to get angry cat ladies to buy multiple tickets of SW. Finally:
Luke's character still gets smashed into the ground…. Sounds like cat ladies and soy faggots disney to me.

No one fits in here. It’s a boiling kettle of shit.

Yep. A real Star Wars fan (or MRA) would salvage Luke’s character as much as possible through edits. This is a straw man.

Anyone seriously looking to make the disney movies tolerable would try and salvage Luke's character and remove the feminist bs.

Men are toast.

BO NEVER EVER
IDS NEVER EVER
RULES ENFORCED
NEVER
EVER

I don't understand why women would want this.
If their man-hating ideas came true it would mean population collapse and death. Thus the future can't be female if men are destroyed.

Barbarians in our case Arabs always invade and conquer societies in such a case. It's happened countless times throughout history. Always plays out the same way, without fail.

Women don't want it. Jews do and they speak for everyone with their media mouthpieces.

Well they certainly encourage it, feminism was led by mostly jews. jews also opened the gates to the invading ottomans in Europe. It would seem they are doing the same thing today with their open borders policy.