JFK file dump and digging - Thread #2

First thread devolved into mostly shills and shitposting. We've managed to get everything off the .govs for you. Happy digging.

archive.is/sw8UQ

Official Archive of files:
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
Torrent of the entire archive
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e403fd59d10ccf6197d5a779afccd4aa3c6a41d7&dn=JFK_zip
mega.nz/#!Bt80WbCS!qQGqxqg2qjAbnPZTcyUZ_Fv9JooSYPXpHRpCpSgIPMI

Official batch of files (same as torrent above)
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.zip
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z01
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z02
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z03
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z04
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z05
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z06
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z07
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z08
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z09
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/zip/jfk.z10

Mega.nz mirrors
PDFs
mega.nz/#F!AtMWUAiZ!VIM5O8Lbgw5E1fzAwPMYeA (mirror #1)
mega.nz/#F!0DZTEKYR!a4OY18ul6foob-NjpGtAbw (mirror #2)

Audio
mega.nz/#F!Rk9H0A6K!tGlMXBRGd2TKB05FGVTY2g
mega.nz/#F!A08wwRTY!DJ9juncTo53JLWi3GPj9YQ
mega.nz/#F!IkEhmSAK!h5rQuCyZ21JHWTdcV-QnVA
mega.nz/#F!Ms8AjSIT!KuMekh2tkZTv30BrR0tQIA
mega.nz/#F!lPom1QTT!-ez2WVeX2Cm5Hu6V3m0jfw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/68IjZ
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10173-10376.pdf
documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-July2017/JFK-July_2017_Release-Formerly_released_in_part/DOCID-32395389.PDF
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32245030.pdf
archive.is/Jt5Xy
media.8ch.net/file_store/d8022cfd42d297fbc2a58d7673f9ccc5c10819b869b160266504aeafd95bce22.png
aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol9/html/HSCA_Vol9_0068a.htm
whiteopedia.com/wiki/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32295875.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32279130.pdf
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/19/201.6
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title19-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title19-vol3-sec201-6.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32279986.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
imgur.com/maCoftA]
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32333253.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32206626.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32115207.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32272523.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32114649.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32173413.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113185.pdf
imgur.com/5ewILRQ]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrest_and_assassination_of_Ngo_Dinh_Diem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_243
quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-does-the-quote-if-the-American-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-posts-by-George-H-W-Bush-come-from
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32308100.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vfESihz43Ps
m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/04/03/1199001/-Jeb-Bush-Oliver-North-and-the-Murder-of-CIA-Drug-Smuggler-Barry-Seal-in-1986
archive.fo/bJuRm
theglobalmovement.info/wp/nixon-prescott-bush-kennedy
archive.fo/gAzD6
waynemadsenreport.com/custom/jfk-ruby1.jpg
archive.is/furaR
youtube.com/watch?v=EdbVyhzCcq4
archive.fo/Luvsy
thegoldwater.com/author-post/Red-Pill/1
youtu.be/IWsAoWqc52w
imgur.com/maCoftA
mediafire.com/file/vkdqduqjd8gbt77/SPIES NAMES AND ADDRESSES.zip
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf
catalog.archives.gov/id/305143
lewrockwell.com/2012/06/douglas-p-horne/photographic-evidence-of-bullet-hole-in-jfk-limousine-windshield-hiding-in-plain-sight/
maryferrell.org/pages/Rose_Cherami.html
spartacus-educational.com/JFKcheramie.htm
riversong.wordpress.com/the-strange-and-revelatory-saga-of-rose-cheramie/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3pcvKRTiYDkYk8xamNFaHhsUUE/view?usp=sharing
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112905.pdf
themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/jfk-jr-told-the-world-who-murdered-his-father-but-nobody-was-paying-attention-5/
archive.is/Mp4a3
ratical.org/ratville/JFK/WTKaP.html
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32157934.pdf
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/08/the-medical-ordeals-of-jfk/309469/
articles.latimes.com/2009/sep/05/science/sci-jfk-addisons5
thedailybeast.com/the-mysterious-murder-of-mary-pinchot-meyerrevisited
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Lowenfelsan
archives.gov/press/press-releases/nr18-07
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike free first post. FUCK YOU CIANIGGERS BURN IN HELL

WAV and MP3 @ 96 kbps

Anyone have some highlights from the first post?

fourth for Simpsons did it

Also
PDFs
>>>/pdf/804

Fifth for kikes did it

Can some one explain to me why there are documents with Kissinger and Ford from 1975 in this release?

This is directly related to Israel, but doesn't discuss Kennedy in any way… unless I am missing something.

just a note - Javits - Jacob Javits Center - where Clinton was supposed to have her 'Glass Ceiling' broken
I don't want to derail this thread

oops, I meant to black it out

THREAD #1

Typical weebooos poisoning (pol)

The second image basically open up the possibility that the ((())) were "pushed" or "popularized" on Holla Forums by…

either the shadow government in order to stray Holla Forums on a path which is beneficial for them.

or rouge shadow government agents who wanted to allow Holla Forums to better understand the terminology which is used by that same shadow government, in order to make the investigating and digging easier.

Wouldn't it be better to post an archive of it?
archive.fo/68IjZ

A strange (not so strange) pattern is emerging. Someone knew the kikes were everywhere LONG ago

We are already putting the pdf files up in mega.nz - please see above links
If you would like to post an archive, go right ahead.
We really should be archiving the threads on Holla Forums more so than the necessary redundancies we are trying to establish on mega.nz and other sites so that everything isn't stored in one place and gets deleted by (((them)))

There are other docs from 1975 which mention the 40 commission. This seems to be a deep state group headed by none other than Kissinger

It's not strange we've known for a long time. What the fuck do you think watergate was really about

Doc - 104-10213-10256 pg 1 of 10

Subject: AMTRUCK Operation
CIA supported something called the "Leonardo Plan". Its objective was to overthrow the Cuban Government by means of a conspiracy among high-level military and civilian leaders of the government culminating in a coup d'etat which would oust both CASTRO and the Communists in power.

They also worked with the Mafia to assassinate Castro:

DOCID-32273546

Kissinger talking about being blackmailed over assassinations.

DOCID-32105723

Doc - docid-32205072

Jan 23, 1964
Embassy of Morocco
Washington, D.C.
Internal Security - Morocco

On January 22, 1964, a confidential informant who has furnished reliable information in the past, learned that Brigadier General Godfrey T. McHugh, US Air Force, Air Force Aid to President LBJ, informed Ali Bengelloun, Ambassador of Morocco to the US, that he, along with all the military people at the white house, are leaving their jobs. These jobs will than be handled by the department of Defense. McHugh indicated to Bengelloun that it was his opinion that President Johnson is doing this for political reasons in order to be re-elected President, and when the election is over things will back to normal. McHugh informed Bengelloun that he will probably resign from the Air Force and go into international business.

>We really should be archiving the threads on Holla Forums more so than the necessary redundancies we are trying to establish on mega.nz and other sites so that everything isn't stored in one place and gets deleted by (((them)))

If that's really the case, I guess that's something Gamergate at least took the right avenue on. However, what we make up for in archiving, we lack in digging and the actual "Doing of the stuff" because the threads are most filled with funposting (Not that it's all bad, it's just leads topics to really go nowhere and results in little getting done). And, I have to admit, I'm guilty of this as well. We can get shit done if need be (I.E. the Gildfag getting NISA to make a public statement about their shitty localization practices), but I'd say most of us are very lax about it due to most of the problems in the medium being easily solved by spreading the "not-so-secretive" practices of the industry and relying on the continuation of a "free market".

Where are you seeing this? Doc-32423622 includes 36 pages, none of which appear to have "secret" written in the right margin?

Bump.
This release is happening on purpose.
A new agency will be created.
The torch is being passed to open source
intel gathering groups.
Individuals will be contacted for their
roles and job offers will be made
Stop.

Bump

It's actually this one
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

Here's hoping, nearly a decade of Holla Forums has made most of us more competent at intel gathering and analysis than any alphabetfaggot. Think tanks are writing about our sophisticated and seemingly state led psychological warfare tactics surpassing NATO. I, for one, would love to embark on a state level career in METING OUT JUSTICE THROUGH TRUTH

Doc - 104-10292-10007

this file is full of screenshots of camera film. Hard to tell what any of it is, reoccurring name is CAMACHO and location Tacubaya

Can any autist find the file with Helms interviewed by Belin regarding the presence of two CIA agents at a party at which Oswald was also present. They refused to investigate any further because of some spurious reasoning that the "FBI" had jurisdiction. It looks likely Oswald was a CIA agent, possibly acting as a Cuban double seconded to Castro's Cuban regime. Helm was asked this directly in the question, but his answer is redacted. Why? Either he was a CIA agent - in which case major controversy. Or he was not. In which case CIANiggers get their story straight and all us stupid goy keep looking around for other answers - so why did they redact it if it wasn't true?

The whole thing may be misdirection.

What with the multiple scandals related to Hillary and debbie waserman/ AWAN

At this point everything that is not Uranium one and DNC scandal related is probably misdirection

file 104-10292-10003 and 104-10292-10002 are much the same. Also worth noting these pictures appear to be from 1961 -1963

I'm staying as up to date on those other issues as possible. But I have been curious about these files for sometime now. I don't mind dedicating some time to looking through these documents, been looking forward to it.

Doc 104-10231-10014

Cuban Democratic Revolutionary Front
Garcia and Paula Report March 1961
Income - $981,711.27
Expenses - $478,062.83
Unpaid Checks - $503,684.44

Money paid to cuban us operatives?

I'm not sure what else anyone expects to find from these.

What was found yesterday is the most damning and fits the long believed narrative that Ben-Gurion of Israel resigned only to have Kennedy killed because he was investigating (persisted) upon inspecting the Dimona Nuclear Site where Israel was testing Nukes using stolen American Plutonium.

Good luck though folks. It was the Kikes. We know why. We know how now (somewhat)

See this is what pisses me off. We can't verify any of this shit from 1961. All we can do is use it to embarrass glow in the dark CIANiggers.
The important cases are what's happening right fucking now, today, with HRC and Pedowood.

That is exactly why they wait 50 years to release them.

While we know the kikes are responsible for everything bad in the world, we lack hard proof that could give us grounds to sue the government.
I am not saying that suing the government would get us anything useful, what it would do is, prove the jews are behind 'thing we got the proof for' in a court of law, which can then be used to pressure the lemmings into pressuring the government to ban jews or to finally start the rwds

Reposting my comment from old thread so more people can catch it.

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10173-10376.pdf

I can make out some words. Part of the problem is pages 1, 2, and 4 were upside down. Here's what I was able to recover from page 2.

References to Kostikov and Alferyev indicate a connection to this document from the JFK files released in July. Also mentioned is "SEP 63" which is extremely likely a reference to Kostikov's visit to Tijuana, Ensenada, and Mexicali. I strongly believe this document is discussing the same thing as this one.
>documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-July2017/JFK-July_2017_Release-Formerly_released_in_part/DOCID-32395389.PDF

This document is the one where they tried to connect Oswald to the KGB.

Take it for what you will. I wish I knew who "Paton" was though, anyone got any bright ideas? Might help confirm or debunk the theory Oswald was calling for a Visa/passport.

This is hilariously spoopy, even if serendipitous. Ancient Holla Forumsacks communicating with their future brethren via echolocation.

KEK

Kek seriously, my Grandpa left the Mason's because "the damn kikes" infiltrated his lodge. Boomer's were just the perfectly brainwashed generation who didn't question the Juden at all

Here's Homer S. Echevarria again… this time he's allegedly crazy and homeless!
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32245030.pdf

spoopy… makes me think of tritor and the TTing Trump theory
but sorry for funpost, gents

T I T O R
I
T
O
R

cuckchan is getting slid into an oven.

please stop using words you don't know the meaning of

get out. u dont belong here! anime is small dick syndrom and gateway to traps.

The moment you get hired is the moment you become impotent. The true power here is that we're all randoms who can come in and out at anytime, the (((enemy))) does not know who is doing what.

Our explicit advantage is that we're doing it for free. Hotpockets be damned.

holy shit that's a really good point.
I'd bet if we had to do it, no one would really be that devoted to it. or at least less people would be

U don't know shit yourself.. this is no place for japanese cartoons.

To get more to the point, we're at risk of disposal because they have everything about us, they would employ us after all.

and once money becomes involved, we become liable to bribery, and either work-place or physical retaliation

this is why we have so many shills, they play a numbers game in trying to steer us towards correct or incorrect topics. we definitely have at least 2-4 shill groups here.

ahem. they use shills to control us because they have no other method of control as they would in an employment situation

It's actually more like 6-8 different groups of shills see >>>/polk/28338 it's probably even more then that. Keep digging.

True like most of you, I am an animefag and would suck a dick for a cheeseburger.

Stay on topic.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA:
archive.is/Jt5Xy

I believe I am. Most of us are infused with homoerotic fantasies. This is now a dix thread!

it's the mockingbird

/bol/ n /cuteboys/ have a great overlap of users.. lets cuddle.

to any newfags lurking, filter the faggots and the derailers
so for shitting up the thread, I'll go back to lurking

yes I agree, filter the homo disruptor shitting the thread: ID: c9a93a

The Officer Tippets connection to the John Birch Society, was that known before or not? The John Birch Society being infiltrated could possibly connect the Koch Brothers with Bush Sr.

anime is wrong,,

Then Holla Forums doesn't want to be right.

Get these hotheads out of here. Jews did JFK, big guy CIA

jews neve did anything wrong, anime proves it.

What makes you think the ride is over? What makes you think it ever ends?

Then fellow user, (you) agree with me that lain is the most gay and faggottry anime in all of history and that thing posting it deserves to delete itself correct?

That's one hell of a namefag.

Everyone agrees that namefags are the worst go back to reddit.

No the worst thing would be you derailing and mods not banning you for such blatent kike cocksucking faggotry. Especially as lain is the most useless peice of shit anime in existence. You should try watching, preety much anything else really.

Sure is shills and foreign shit posting in here. Whatcha doing, rabbi?

Agree 100%. Push the focus that will do the least amount of damage to (((them)))

These images are survellience photographs taken outside either the Soviet or Cuban embassy in Mexico City. I remember reading about these photographs. Apparently the CIA had been wiretaps at the embassies. An unknown man called while impersonating Oswald, and made an appointment. At the stated time, CIA agents photographed everyone entering the embassy….none of them were Oswald.

Why would someone impersonate Oswald?

Errbody ITT a shill

filter the derailers, you fucking newfags

I take back what I said, I can't be assured all the photographs are of the embassy gates, because I see a number of photographs of protestors carrying signs. I can say with confidence however that all the photographs are in Mexico City.

Filter & report

Am I reading it right that I'm one of only 3 seeds for this?
Get your acts together, anons.

underrated post
this is written in code

We've needed a Holla Forums-tier wiki since years ago. Why do we have people who can bother to host a failed imageboard spinoff when we need a simple wiki for archiving and for diggers to dump their information?

We have a sticky with a primer and a few backup boards like /polarchive/ but no wiki. It's time to step it up.

This. (((Record-sealing))) is a way to let time pass and blame blow over. It's why babby's first redpill like Operation Northwoods and such gets declassified ever. The average IQ public's reaction is like, "wow that's terrible," and then they go back to ignoring what's going on in the world.

Hah.

I have read on this shit for decades and this is the first I have ever heard of Tippet and the JBS

Yeah it’s weird. I looked it up and couldn’t find a reference to it before now either. This is one of the avenues I was looking up, seems like a connection possibly.

media.8ch.net/file_store/d8022cfd42d297fbc2a58d7673f9ccc5c10819b869b160266504aeafd95bce22.png

related

>>>/bog/
This meme is so tired, and your shop is terrible. You should feel bad about posting that here.

I appreciated it, and you cant sage a sticky.

Figured out another word, Ensenada, a location in Mexico. That helped solidify the connection between the two documents.

Somehow page 1 of
>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10173-10376.pdf
is both upside down AND mirrored, which is a neat trick. Still near impossible to pick out more than a few letters when corrected. Page 2 is by far the most legible.

There's also an Ensanedas in Southern California

Officer Tippit looks amazingly enough like Kennedy to serve as a 'proper' autopsy photo for the general public. He was only connected in that way. They went to a lot of trouble doing plastic surgery on him to make him look like Kennedy with his head/ brain match autopsy findings. Kennedy's was mush. It shouldn't have been, until Zapruder, nobody saw THE blast.

Watch the documentary from JFK to 911, everything is a rich man's trick. Its on Jew tube and for this research it's fantastic. I think I know what's missing. The dude in the drain with a shotgun. Who was that?

Did (((assassination))) get put in the banner list yet? It really is too perfect not to use.

Currently seeding 1.4 MB/s, might have to stop for 1-2 hours.

aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol9/html/HSCA_Vol9_0068a.htm

This is old, but it ties Ruby in with the police department, again the only people other than the secret service to know the route. Ruby was also said to operate a (((prostitution ring))) that involved these same police officers. In other words, possibly a blackmail operation. Regardless, it’s strange every one of the players had a connection to each other.

Is it? We know the jews run a blackmail ring to this day.

related image from cuckchan about (((ASSASSINATION)))

You still straining your eyes on that? Did you run any image analysis software on it?

is this the precise moment the first bullet struck?

Did we win already?
if this is the calibre of our opposition…

requesting this photo minus the hyde photoshopped with david's star like image attached, I've no artisitic ability

I tried making one @ whiteopedia.com/wiki/

I don't really have any image analysis software, you're free to suggest some. In the meantime I'll keep burning my eyes out.

Fair Play for Cuba Committee has come up a few times as well as the communist party in these documents. It seems their demographics overlap. Wikipedia lists its notable supporters as:

William Appleman Williams - Jew
Norman Mailer - Jew
Truman Capote - Aware of the JQ but seems to be just a post modernist commie
James Baldwin - Nigger
Jean-Paul Sartre - French commie who published works with a Jew
Allen Ginsberg - Jew
Lawrence Ferlinghetti - Jew
Waldo Frank - Jew
Alan Sagner - Jew
Carleton Beals - Pretty sure hes jewish, not certain though

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

If that link ain't a honeypot with a virus pdf then I don't know what is. The original archives were from archive.gov not (((cianigger.gov))).

Planned decades ago when these were scheduled to be released? No. The presentation is the important thing now. The presentation is the only thing left to modern discretion. What is left out may be more important than what is shown to us. The way this information is delivered can be more indicative than what is delivered. I'm taking this whole release as skeptically as I would doing business with a Jew. After all…

Way underrated post. Maybe some of those who have been working against the bigger conspiracy are still working with us now.

The transcripted (left) name is wrong.
The written text (on the right) clearly says:

Adolf Schüttelmayer

Which also is - unlike 'Schrittelmayor' - an existing surname.

t. Kartoffel

This is from months and months ago.
Make your own thread it has nothing to do with the JFK release.

Any peers? I can seed for as long as needed. I'm not seeing anyone.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32295875.pdf

There was apparently an American mercenary that trained rebels in Cuba by the name of Loran Eugene Hall. He was suspected of being an FBI asset by Cuba, and was subsequently deported back to Miami. And apparently there was a whole thriving mercenary business in Miami.

wat.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32279130.pdf

(((Jack Ruby))) was friends a with a Chief of Police in Daytona, FL in the 40s.

Why do people keep posting this?

It was posted in the first thread also you useless faggot.

And what exactly does that mean you fucking retard?

This appears disingenuous, so prlly a legit shill-post. Let’s fuck this whole thing up and bring down the system!

Well smart guy, it means I wasn’t implying it was multiple people, it WAS posted by multiple people. I was in the first thread and it was posted and it wasn’t a big deal, but now it’s posted AGAIN and it’s actually been released for a while at this point and it’s not related to JFKs assassination. Do I need to spell that out for you anymore?

and how many people you think wrote the fucking thing?

So because it was posted AGAIN that means it's more than one person? Holy shit go away.

COMMUNIST SHILLS ATTEMPTING TO DERAIL THE THREAD BY POSTING OFF-TOPIC MATERIAL

nice try officer kike. be sure to respond while avoiding the use of antisemitic slurs.

magnet link?
I will download just to seed.

I'm adding magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e403fd59d10ccf6197d5a779afccd4aa3c6a41d7&dn=JFK_zip
to my seedbox now.

also sorry for calling you a kike

kys

also to the user using Time Warner Cable, please use a god damn VPN when you're only user downloading from a magnet link posted on Holla Forums. I swear kids these days.

Yeah, I saw as a banner earlier.

Thank you sir.
yeah - understood [unenthusiastically]
Other than the (((White Lives Matter))) Controlled Opposition happening tomorrow it's Friday Night and my Congresswoman isn't in her office to harangue right now.

tl;dr - pic related

What did he mean by this?

It means that he will be signing an Executive Order that allows us to bulldoze or burn every mosque in the United States - Except in California.

That's my kind of timeline

user, I…

Just an fyi to whoever comes to this thread, even though we're seeding the magnet in the OP, don't assume we checked the contents for anything dubious. Unzip it in a VM using virtualbox and isolate the contents from whatever OS you are using. 20gb is a lot of space to hide shit. Also be advised this can be a way to collect IPs of anons, so use a vpn or a seedbox in the cloud.

could be to minimize liability in-case some sperg decides to harass random pedestrians that gave statements, but who knows for sure.

fuggin saved

The "40 Committee" was the group overseeing and approving all combined covert operations done by the US.

THAT is The Deep State.

It is very hard to find any info about them, since they are the by definition the blackest of the blackest part of Deep State.

As far as I have read, the 40 Committee was ended sometime under Gerald Ford. ( Yeah right, we know they just rename & recycle the sane old lies & treason.)

Fun trivia: the Twitter blowhard "NatSec Expert" John Schindler calls himself "20committee" in a subtle reference to thie 40 Committee. Probably becausr he was such a loser and failure at NSA, that his pompous ego believes he should be running 1/2 of US covert ops.

Henceforth you will refer to him by his real name: (((Jakob Rubenstein))).

Hitler didn't do that though but Israel did I know it's bait but fuck it

Sources:

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/19/201.6
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title19-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title19-vol3-sec201-6.pdf

Wait. Mosque? I thought I read synagogue. Oh, because Muslims are considered the terrorists. Jews were behind JFK as explained. Fuck. I can't even into normie think anymore.

Senator John It's Just A Tumor?

Well.. I'll fucking be.. It wasnt a coincidence detector for them… It was a coincidence ENCODER! Obviously they've since developed tech that causes the coincidence brackets to be invisible

Bush is still alive at 93 years old. He could be the remainder of the files.

This was exactly who I figured they were protecting, but then I had heard some inane talk about families of people involved that were still alive.
This families still alive narrative is the same as second generation hollowcost survivors. Meaning it can go on ad ifinitum.

Stole this good recap/source list from user on cuckchan;
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32279986.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

>no link, only pic [imgur.com/maCoftA]

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32333253.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32206626.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32115207.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32272523.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32114649.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32173413.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113185.pdf

>no link, only pic [imgur.com/5ewILRQ]

Does anyone want to help me dig a little deeper into this one?
I hadn't heard the assassination of Diem angle before

wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrest_and_assassination_of_Ngo_Dinh_Diem

It was pretty screwed up what he did to Diem.

one more for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_243

JFK being killed for being a commie is ringing truer and truer in my ears, even though my mind fights that idea like mad (JFK was a good guy!?)

not really he opened the flood gates for shitskin immigration. He's just dead and irrelevant now and we have CIAniggers that need serious meming on

Sauce on second pic quote.

quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-does-the-quote-if-the-American-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-posts-by-George-H-W-Bush-come-from

Like most quotes on the internet, it's dubious at best.

kys statist scum

It seems by his /alleged/ reaction that he was pretty genuinely upset that this happened though.
Also, I keep falling down a rabbit hole with these documents. The rest of this page was cut off, but I have also wondered
a. why no one really know who Edward Moss is even though he was a pretty big figure when organized crime was more prevalent (he was CIA)
b. why they mention him being a pervert here even though I've never heard that mentioned before.
What did he operate? Why is the entire next page missing? I've seen them mention prostitution in these docs before so I don't get what the big deal is.
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32308100.pdf

This. Everything is pointing more and more to JFK being a retarded commie. Which can't be that surprising since his brother was a full blown communist who was in touch with the Kremlin all the way up to the USSR being dissolved. Not to mention his butt buddy MLK who between fucking male whores before speeches was taking money and support from the KGB.

What I meant is that I still have the (perhaps indoctrinated) idea that JFK was good. I once read an article by an ex-CIA claiming that both JFK and RFK had to be taken down because they were commies and I didn't take it seriously. But now I'm forced to take it seriously and the conflicting views are creating some cognitive dissonance in my mind.

tonights show with A. True Ott PhD featured James Fetzer, and JFK was a hot topic for much of the show. stuff revealed you wont find in any of these redacted documents.
>youtube.com/watch?v=vfESihz43Ps

It was not so much that he had someone pull the trigger what actually happened was he withdrew support for him.
The US was the actual power behind Diem and it was with this power that he ruled. Once the power was withdrawn there was a vacuum and nature abhors a vacuum. So Diem was eliminated from within not by cia niggers.

Jim is that you? Here's a pig, Jim.

buzz wrong answer but thanks for playing

It's ok, Jim. Here have another one.

m.dailykos.com/stories/2013/04/03/1199001/-Jeb-Bush-Oliver-North-and-the-Murder-of-CIA-Drug-Smuggler-Barry-Seal-in-1986

There are other sources as well.

Any details on 2nd pic? Author?

The the second pic is from the FBI user
I'm actually laughing right now, look it up my guy. It's some dark shit
That letter is unironically the first redpill I took when reading MLK's wikipedia article for a book report in grade school

In case this hasn't been done yet.

newfag here. who actually killed MLK?

Reading comprehension is important user
The FBI killed him
They even had agents who were able to be witnesses to him getting shot by their own plant because they had him under surveillance since about a week after JFK was shot.
Also I kid you not, a week after JFK was shot, the FBI was watching MLK diddle women instead of even pretending to be fully vested in trying to sort out the assassination of the FUCKING PRESIDENT because Hoover knew full well who killed him and immediately switched focus to other domestic targets (MLK preached for non violence after the civil rights act passed. THIS is why he was shot. Guess why niggers are still so violent to this day)

jews, who else?

a light is shining, user

The FBI has a ton of files on MLK. He was put under surveillance by Bobby Kennedy after they warned him to sever ties with the Communists and he didn't. To be fair, he couldn't because he was a KGB asset, which they would soon discover. What's funny is after they put him under surveillance they discovered he was a massive degenerate too. They would bug the hotel rooms he would stay in from city to city where he would go to give speeches only to discover him having sex with female & male prostitutes, sometimes in bisexual orgies. They later discovered he had prostitutes in all the major cities they'd visit.

The FBI wanted to get rid of him so they sent this letter telling him to kill himself or they'd anonymously send evidence to the media and he would be ruined and exposed as a fraud. They delivered the evidence to the media after he didn't an hero, but the media refused to run it and buried it.

The FBI files on MLK are set to be released in 2027. A senator in 1983 tried to get them released early to prevent MLK Day from becoming a national holiday, but he was ultimately denied.

oats
bruhve

OK, I get it now. But the thing is that I don't feel awfully bad about FBI murdering MLK (south africans wouldn't regret murdering Mandela back when there was a chance).
So, if there really were a parallel here, we should side with JFK's murderers. Nevertheless, giving it some more thought, the Israel angle still has grounds to stand on. Specially with what's coming out about Ruby. And there's only one group for whom CIA, FBI and KGB would jointly shill for.

archive.fo/bJuRm

Yeah. Who cares about dead commies, the deader the better. The problem is we don't know if JFK was a communist for sure like we do with MLK. There's a documentary on the real MLK if you ever feel in the mood to watch it. It's called Marxist Lucifer King and it's done by a Pastor and it's religious, which I'm personally not, but the information on MLK is sound. While it's important because it exposes King as a fake Reverend, you can skip through the religious portion of the documentary if you wish and focus on the dirty commie degenerate part.

(heiled)
>archive.fo/bJuRm
is archive under a heavy burden? this isn't loading for me

Looks like someone they were tailing. Shots of the person at protests and license plates of cars.

interdasting

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

>theglobalmovement.info/wp/nixon-prescott-bush-kennedy

copying the origin webpage worked just fine tho. but the archive wouldn't load. i was just curious, as without the archive there's no way to guarantee integrity or prevent shekels from clicks

10/10 banner

I tried some tools on a pdf but they are more suited to photographs. The way they constructed those pdfs intentionally stops such tools.
Also useful, another anons OCR work in first bread archive.fo/gAzD6

Has anyone seen Dan Burros' name come up at all? He was the jewish Nazi/Klansman, and probably ADL infiltrator, who's number was in Oswald's address book.

*whose

Thanks user. There is another one already, but I kind of hope they add mine as well.

There was only 3 people in car.

Is that Ruby and Oswald?

Diem was a massive fucking faggot. He deserved worse.

This appears to be a single page of film converted to photostat scanned with a modern scanner. I believe we could request the release of the original photostat, in developed form of course. This is rediculous they're releasing it like this

Wasnt it TRS who first pushed the echoes?
TRS = FEDS

If they are, they're apparently the good ones, considering the context where they were used in that text.

(((method)))

Jesse "Messy" Jackson was in a major supporting role.

(((Rubenstein)))

Holla Forums is always right

thanks user, saved

Any document mention Ted Cruz father?

Does anyone know what MB Keside or MB Sesile may be? These terms were translated from English to Hindu to Polish and back so the spelling may be wrong.
waynemadsenreport.com/custom/jfk-ruby1.jpg

Jews themselves pushed the echos, it was quickly subverted.

Friendly reminder that Mike Enoch is a jew loving shabbos goy.

I saw that too. Hopefully someone has some answers.

Cecil?

If they redacted the mind-reading prostitutes then it most definitely is a goose chase.

Thinking that any part, even a rogue element of our government are the good guys DOES NOT come natural to us……. I'm coming to the same conclusion that maybe JFK was a slimeball after all.

Okay you faggots pushing the JFK was a commie angle must be shills or missing brain cells.

Was the document being passed around that confirmed bullet holes in the front windshield legitimate?

There's more evidence of him being a commie then not.

Crap and you know it, felafel-breath.

Like what

There has always been a mystery there, when the limo was at parkland hospital there was a reporter that specifically looked at the windshield and noted that the bullet trajectory came from the front of the vehicle. It was a Dallas newspaper reporter I think but I dont have his name. Then there is the other whole scene where it has been reported the limo was shipped to the Ford Lincoln plant in Detroit and it was "restored" the windshield from the crime was melted in the glass factory, and also the bezel around it which was allegedly struck as well was replaced along with all the interior and seats.
Basically the vehicle was not preserved as evidence but was scrubbed clean.
The limo now is an exhibit at the henry ford museum dearborn mich.

There doesn't need to be any bullet holes in the windshield. Look for it if you can find it, but the angle of attack from the grassy knoll or bridge was high enough to hit the open top limo.

In my opinion this is just as inept as the LV event, but the internet didn't exist then, so people couldn't look at the same information together.

It was apparently a reporter from the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

archive.is/furaR

There are more witnesses to the windshield bullet hole on the archived sauce. Sauce is Lew Rockwell, so take it as you will.

Have any anons found any reference to the Milteer tape yet?
If you never heard of it before it was an extreme "right winger" under surveillance by the FBI. Milteer had foreknowledge of the assassination, but said it would be in Miami. The interesting part is he said the "Big Jew" was going to do it and the right wing would not get the blame.
What interests me is that it was easy to find references to him saying this online a few years back, but now the reference to the big Jew has been wiped, it's nearly impossible to find. The only thing I could find was from an old google group. The Jew reference is missing from this documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=EdbVyhzCcq4
You can find the original tape online but it's very hard to hear what he is saying

Shit, I almost forgot to check 'em!

Seems the rest of them are on their way very soon? Tweet related is about 20 minutes old.
Don't seem to be up on the .gov site yet that I see.
archive.fo/Luvsy
^that url though.

Checked.

Webm'd

Oh look, it's the Goldwater shill. (((Barry Goldwater's))) site. thegoldwater.com/author-post/Red-Pill/1
How's it going, Jim's agent?

(You)r really good at making slimeballs aren't you dumbo.

Nothing yet, 4 hours later.

this is my feeling, but i'm a newfag, so what the fuck do i know. commie is roughly equal to kike. why would the kikes kill a commie president just so they could install communism through the back door via the CIA, et al.?

Well if you know JFKs history, taking LBJs word about Diems assassination is obviously nonsensical. In fact, everything points to the CIA yet again acting their own killing Diem or allowing it in some way. Something called the U-2 spyplane was shot down, right before this JFK was presented with some kind of bill that would declare this type of attack immediate grounds for military action on Russia. JFK didn’t take the bait, the plane was shot down and we still didn’t go to war.

I don't understand. What possible problem could you have with this guy unless you're James Alefantis?

I am one of those who was writing yesterday about this. Evidence of being a commie there is none, but here are some points that have driven me to that idea:
1 The meme that JFK sabotaged the invasion of Cuba.
2 Sabotaged Vietnam?? Diem?
3 Years ago I came upon a document claiming that many ex-CIA's have said that they had to kill JFK and RFK; that it was so bad that the russians were receiving the contents of the presidential daily breifings almost inmediately. I looked for the link yesterday with no success.
4. Commander Rockwell said JFK was a crypto-communist.
5. Yesterday i heard his "peace speech" and that didn't help at all. He hated commies (so he said) but thought that peaceful coexistence (cooperation even) was possible. With today's foreknowledge of the facts he comes across more as a college libtard than a US president.

Nevertheless the shills are definitely pushing this angle, and it's no surprise:
Commies=good
America=bad
purple revolution?

What's keeping me sane is the realization that creating this meme (JFK=commie) seems like a good (((mask))).

That would lead to the soviets being in on it (remember them and Castro were supposedly sad about it). So my main questions now are:
1 Would Israel conspire with the USSR?
2 Perhaps the real commie would be LBJ? (I honestly know little about his presidency, I just have an inkling that he was all about social programs, which definitely says something but isn't entirely damming.
3 If it wasn't Israel but a secret society, again: connections with ruskies?

I think it's fairly obvious

He's friends with a freemason, and was sent as an agent to another site, became their Vol, and posted Trump template threads all over the fucking place. Don't tell me you have no idea about the ownership of jews over masons.

Here's a good video about Lee Harvey Oswald for those that don't know much about him.

youtu.be/IWsAoWqc52w

Did the new files not drop yet? Haven’t heard anything new since yesterday from anywhere but I’m not home yet to check

checked
WHEW

Well look at everything you said, he wanted peace. This is evidence the Zionist NWO machine had to take him out. If you read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion you see the Jews like to put “freemasons” at the forefront to “put dust in the goyims eye”. I think this just means they hide their own intentions so that people think all the NWO and Illuminati stuff has nothing to do with the Jews when that’s where the secret societies get their globalist ideas from. Note, all these secret societies are chock full of rich legacy types, and familes like the Rothschilds probably use their trillionnaire status to control or subvert the less filthy rich goyim, and the greed of these rich goyim leaves them in their pocket and has for centuries. These secret societies either immediately or over time become subservient to them. The other meaning which is more recently relevant that I would suggest is something similar to what they did with Hitler and the Nazis, in that even so called truthers think the OSS and the CIA started becoming evil because of operation paperclip and all the “Nazis” in our government. It’s so ridiculously retarded and it does in fact “throw dust in the goyims eye”.

Looking back on Senator Joseph McCarthy, he exposed the massive Marxist infiltration that had already taken place, and what happened? He was mocked, accused of being a homosexual, in my own opinion poisoned and murdered, and then mocked for decades after his death with his last name being used as a synonym for crazy Communist paranoia. Looking back though, he was all but proven right.

Same thing with James Jesus Angelton, he thought the CIA had been infiltrated by Communists, a theory or belief he had with his Soviet defector friend Golitsyn, and that Russia itself was “painted rust” that was really run by a secret “Kabal of puppet masters” behind the scenes. Yes Russia was a bunch of commies, but they were puppets to this force also. So Kennedy looking at the Russians as human beings is not indicative of him being a commie sympathizer, it’s just more evidence that this “Kabal” had a number of different ways to bite threats to their power.

Terry has a good soul and is very intelligent, too bad he got completely fucked by mental illness.

Like a pig farmer is gonna listen to a bunch of kikes. I have some idea about ownership of jews over you, though.

i too am published by the goldwater and i am no shill by a longshot. jim has not censored me at all.

freemasonry is judaism for the goyim
all run by the jewish mob operating out of their lodge called b'nai brith

You really should write it out in long form, the (((Barry Goldwater))).

According to Rockwell's mentor DeWest Hooker, who he credited with teaching him to "know the evil and cunning ways of the enemy" in the This Time the World acknowledgments, he (Hooker) used Rockwell's party to help get JFK elected, at Joe Kennedy's behest.

JFK wasn't a communist, and he wasn't killed as part of a communist conspiracy either. It was, at its core, a Mossad job because of Kennedy's opposition to Israel's nuclear, and the jewish agenda in general.

If there's one lesson from the JFK files, it's that not enough Holla Forumsacks have read Final Judgment.

TY user. And of course the kikes in the CIA would want to seem patriotic for their actions when 60 years later the goyim read the files.

The infowar is fucking real; we desperately need to prove that the (((assassination))) was not a patriotic reaction to JFK's commie goodness. OF COURSE the most salient file released was the one with the KGB accusing american patriotism.

As a sidenote, I was listening recently to Jim Marrs and I found his "nazi nazi nazi" talk a bit absurd. The man basically said that the deep state is nazis. I just got acquainted with the man, but: (((Jim Marrs)))? Or what the hell is he about?

Amazing. So the Kennedys were out-kiking the kikes, just like the punished Trump meme.

It’s crazy how much shit people believe about the Nazis that is contradictory to reality. Basically no fact checking is pursued because hating the evil Nazis is the ultimate euphoria for otherwise guilt ridden white americans, even conservatives who claim to not be inflicted with white guilt. This is the moment in history when “we were finally the good guys!” which is also why conservatives can’t seem to understand why calling people Nazis never has it’s desired effect. It’s actually funny to watch because they try it all the time and it’s basically an echo chamber at this point, it’s almost like they expect the magical Jews to come out of nowhere to agree with them but the silence is deafening.
My favorite test outside of the JQ is to see what people think about the Native Americans, if they don’t know how they were actually a bunch of alchoholic syphilis ridden cannibal serial rapists and murderers who couldn’t sustain their own society which was dying since long before we got here, then I know.
Jim Marrs was (I think he’s dead) a typical “truther” who was the stereotype of the conspiracy theorist who believed random bullshit because they liked the way it sounded. Something about the Holocaust makes it the most severe and pervasive PSYOP in our modern age. My own father basically threatened to not invite me over for family gatherings because I’m an “anti-semite”. However I feel a lot of that is changing at least, more people know about the Zionist plans and NWO than in our parents generation.

Lurk 2 years before posting, faggot.

fact checking anything related to nazis or even pro-white movements makes you a racist in todays age.

I read on my phone too. It's like masturbation for my eyeballs. All those pixels packed into that screen. Orgasmic.

Read the threads assholes, this has been posted many, many times…

sorry bro, was just making sure

link to more info, user?

Thanks. Strange thing is this video on youtube seems to have been edited. The part where Milteer talks about the "big jew" has been cut out.
Really makes you think.

Found this related to Milteer. Mentions Jews a lot.

Leave. 18 billion won't cross this divide ever.

Thanks user.

As I recall, an eyewitness nurse at the hospital said it there was a bullet hole in the windshield. He wasn't shot from on the grassy knoll. The final shot was from the teenager in the storm drain under the grassy knoll.

Back in the day Gamergate were talking about making a Wiki, just so they could have a truthful Gamergate article on there, and most of everything else be exactly the same. A Holla Forums Wiki about all sorts of subjects could do great work linking people and events together in an easy-to-follow way.
Good luck keeping it normie-accessible, if online at all, though.

Holy fuck. I didn't think the CIA had the balls to try that on that scale…
I mean that give's more credibility to the false flag accusations of the mass shootings in recent years. If they hired this many agents for journalism alone.

Seriously.. Holla Forums was right again about just how bad the CIA has become..

I…
This is fucked. The rumours were bang on.

Didn't the mafia have interests in Cuba prior to the revolution?

No this is preparation for complete transparency perhaps. But I also think the issues with the CIA have become such a problem that these documents need to be released.

I think at this stage multiple agencies are pushing information here, possibly just rogue agents.
But as for the non trained/non agent/typical user? I doubt they're near the capabilities of a professional.

>imgur.com/maCoftA
Of course

They bought property as retirement>>10818399

What if the shills that call Trump a kike puppet are actually being directed to do so by Trump himself? Because he needs us to hate him, for the same reasons as Kennedy and the kikes.

I don't know if I could handle those feels.

The "Miguel" you found in the text is probably Miguel Popoff mentioned on page 10 of the pdf you linked on Kostikov's visit.

Not claiming anything is correct in my version, but maybe it will help.

Commies don't amass millions in wealth.

Again, it's more likely he had other interests, communism may have been a tool though.

So is there a source for this.

Because I don't think that's true.

What pisses me off is not that MLK was a black rights movement leader, what pisses me off is that he deliberately lied about his true motives.

I remember that one Nirvana interview where they were taking the piss about the JFK shooting, wish I could find it now because they were right it seems.

I thought the kennedy family had rumoured cartel connections, not commie connections.

(checked)
Havana was a major gambling and prostitution center for the mob under Batista. Castro shut it all down, so the mob and the cia niggers both wanted Castro dead for different reasons and worked together.

Show me a commie in anything but public posturing, I'll find you the biggest crook.

I'm all for this if we just stick with stuff we've confirmed with solid evidence. Throwing a bunch of theories at normies at once with only circumstantial evidence at best, will just make them run away behind the curtain.

No this is great, thanks for that catch about Popoff.

nigger, you never heard of Operation Mockingbird?

SPIES NAMES AND ADDRESSES.
zip 84 MB

mediafire.com/file/vkdqduqjd8gbt77/SPIES NAMES AND ADDRESSES.zip

You kind of have to search around. But the biggest clue is the “smallpox” bullshit supposedly spread by Europeans which was in all likelihood already here before Europeans. In fact, no documented cases of smallpox exist in Europe until after discovering the Americas. Another thing is they bloviate the number of Indians that existed in the first place, estimating insane numbers of deaths that “must” have taken place.

Not all JFK files have been released, so what is the purpose of this tweet? The remaining files still aren't up on the archives. Did he order them to be released and someone is disobeying his orders? Is some sort of behind-the-scenes fuckery happening?

A little follow up on my post from here
As I said the limo windshield is a pretty big mystery to me and I have no idea how it can be solved unless anyone tracked down all the hospital staff standing right in front of it.
Here are some pictures of it.

Anyone seen this?
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-01035R000100010041-6.pdf

some halfchan faggot claims it's apart of newly released documents but it says "approved for release 2001" on the document itself.

A lot of those CIA website documents have been released for a while they just weren’t talked about for some reason. And just because it says approved for release in 2001 doesn’t mean it was released in 2001. Also, some of those documents were “released” but you had to go to DC to a specific library and look it up on a projector or some shit like that until a foia request forced them to release it on the internet.

Right, I figured "approved" didn't equal "released" but thanks for the comprehensive explanation.

ah, ok. i was aware of the smallpox discrepancy and the inflated numbers already. thanks, user

Why is it important he was shot from the front? Does it confirm 2 shooters? What's the importance?

you're joking right?

the official story since day one is a lone gunman shooting the president twice from behind. a shot from the front kinda makes that look almost as stupid as you, no?

Have you been shot in the head recently yourself user?

First pic is a closeup of the windshield bullet hole. Pics two and three are of the dented windshield frame. The frame dent, being on the backside of the frame, can't substantiate a shot from the front, but the hole in the windshield itself does provide at least a possibility.

Welcome new fag. Now keep your mouth shut until you lurk longer.

fucking legend banner. wd

Heil

using ((())) echos the word. giving it power.
Its been suggested we use """ """ since its not echoing (reinforcing) the word but rather taking away power from it.
Stop using ((())) asap.

>local leftist pressed triggered

pic highly related.

Except none of those things are happening
You make it so obvious youre not supposed to be here, its really sad.

NFL unfavorability ratings are through the roof, viewership and attendance is down.
CNN has abysmal ratings.
GOP Establishment candidates that get a free endorsement from Trump lose elections to actual "MAGA candidates."
Not sure what NBC is up to.
Hollywood has sex allegations flying everywhere. Kevin Spacey is the newest one that I have seen.

To me, that doesn't look like a bullet hole in the glass. It just looks like something hit it, but didn't penetrate. It lacks the characteristics of a bullet that impacts glass without making it through. Assuming the glass was bullet-proof, then you would see a lot of damage around the impact point due to the force of the bullet being dispersed across the surface to stop that energy from serving to cause penetration.

Assuming the glass wasn't bullet proof, then there should be a fairly clean and obvious hole through it, but all I see are cracks.

It looks like the hole a BB makes in regular glass.

I suppose there could be a hole there, it's just that it is small and the angle of the photo is obscuring a clean view of it. The bullets used are known for being very good at penetration, so them traveling through non-bullet proof glass very easily could leave behind a very small hole and little damage, as 99% of the energy stays in the bullet as it passes through.

< Convertible version please
smh wtf ffs..

You are missing my point the pictures are of the limo windshield at parkland hospital after the shooting do you see any crack or hole in the over all windshield? The box I made was the only place you cant see the windshield it is hidden by the sun visor and rear view mirror. The 4th picture is from the national archive of the supposed actual windshield go here and look at all the pictures they have.
catalog.archives.gov/id/305143
Now do you see any resemblance to the pictures in the national archive to the pictures of the limo at the hospital?
The national archive photos show the hole about in the middle of the windshield and cracks all over it do you see anything resembling this in my post or this second picture here?
Here is an article another user posted earlier it is from Douglas Horne and is on Lew Rockwell it covers the windshield in detail
lewrockwell.com/2012/06/douglas-p-horne/photographic-evidence-of-bullet-hole-in-jfk-limousine-windshield-hiding-in-plain-sight/

No I understood the point of your posts, I just didn't have anything to add on or speculate about. Just looking at the cracked photos as-is.

I finally found a picture on half chan that shows what I am talking about. It is a shitty picture and maybe I can find a better one later.
The picture on the right shows a bullet hole in the windshield which if you tried to view it from the back of the vehicle while the sun visor is pulled down it would hide the hole. The placement of this hole is no way even close to the hole that the pictures from the national archives show. The archive shows the hole in the middle.
This is just one little aspect of the whole murder investigation and the whole thing is rife with similar instances.
Let me point out another one.
In the archives and it was mentioned on Tucker and elsewhere some one in bong land got a phone call 20 minutes prior to the murder and said call the US embassy there is a big happening about to happen.
So collusion, conspiracy, fore knowledge, call it what ever you want to.
BUT
Let me introduce you to one Rose Cheramie, 2 days before the murder she told police she was riding with men in a car going to Dallas to shoot the president.
The Leo's dismissed the report it was broomed and of course poor old Rose was later ded.
Did Rose testify before the Warren commision? Fat fucking chance of that ever happening.
Short blurb on her maryferrell.org/pages/Rose_Cherami.html
Another short blurb on her spartacus-educational.com/JFKcheramie.htm
And finally an article that you can sink your teeth into riversong.wordpress.com/the-strange-and-revelatory-saga-of-rose-cheramie/

I would love to see Holla Forums investigate this with the same non stop 30 thread tenacity that the vegas shooting garnered but it happened in the middle of the last century and 99% of the board was not even alive then. But until you do you will never figure out how much that one single event changed US history so dramatically.

Ever heard of Udo Ulfkotte?

Have a bump with some extra (((highlights))) ye Internet Detectives. archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf Page 64

Just because. Every. Goddamn. Time. "11/21/63 subject allegedly told informant "We now have plenty of money – Our new backers are Jews – as soon as 'we' or (they) take care of Kennedy…" Subject expressed favorable attitude toward LBJ"

Molyjew haha. All the nigger ball leagues are dying a slow death. CNN has been a farce for months. DNC can't make a peep without someone screaming for the Awan steak sauce. The GOP/DEM axis is shaking in their colostomy bags. NBC Jews are watching their empire of pedophiles burn, and so is Hollyhoax. What, exactly, isn't happening? Force memes don't work, CIAniggers.

so what about that german mauser from argentina that killed jfk?

It is just like the windshield it magically changed to a rifle that supported the official lie.

JFK Files.zip 8 GB

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3pcvKRTiYDkYk8xamNFaHhsUUE/view?usp=sharing

No, this will fuel the left's anti-Trump narrative due to the Koch bros. being a right wing donor of politics.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32112905.pdf
On page 25 there's a mention of mockingbird followed by Kennedy, also a Jewish star circled

From Revilo Oliver's 'America's Decline'…

The Communists carried out the assassination of President Kennedy in the most sensational and public manner, with their allies both in and out of "our" government poised at the microphone and editorial desk to start screeching that the murder was the work of "right-wing extremists" as soon as it was committed.

On 22 November 1963, John F Kennedy was shot in Dallas, Texas, which had obviously been selected as a site for the assassination because it was the city in which patriotic sentiment was strongest.

As soon as he received from Dallas the news that he was evidently awaiting, Earl Warren, head of the Revolutionary Tribunal that had replaced the Supreme Court in all but name, declaimed over the air a carefully prepared speech in which he averred that the crime had been committed by "right-wing extremists" and cleverly intimated that they should be massacred throughout our great democracy.

His design was marred by the mischance that a young Communist gunman named Oswald was arrested and was promptly murdered by another Communist, Rubenstein, before he could name his employers.

Despite this mischance, the Chief Justice's yell for blood was repeated and amplified by all the boobherds in a strenuous effort to excite national frenzy, and the great American "anti-Communists" who had been thumping their manly chests in bravado the day before, ducked under their beds and hoped no one would remember their existence.

A funeral was staged with elaborate pageantry by a unit of the Army that had been rehearsed in advance for the show, and various actors, including the histrionically talented widow, gave tear-jerking performances.

The press, radio, and television worked frantically to whip up in the masses the kind of hysteria that grips savages when there is an eclipse of the sun.

After the check to their original plan, Warren and his masters decided that the best story to put over on the populace was that Oswald had been a poor lorn critter who done the wicked deed all by his lonesome, and that Rubenstein was just an emotionally overwrought Jew.
Warren was appointed the head of an illegal commission to frustrate investigation in Texas and to cover up the spoor of the conspiracy with a misleading report that was eventually published in twenty-seven volumes that few would ever read.
Although quite a few accessories to the crime and witnesses were murdered to prevent further disclosures, it is now known, of course, that the assassination was carried out by an elaborate conspiracy, as a Congressional Committee had to report on 30 December 1978.

Oswald's function had been to fire shots that would cover the sound of shots fired by experts. And despite an enormous amount of misinformation and disinformation industriously disseminated, it is now clear that the assassination was an operation of the CIA, apparently carried out in the spirit of the Jews, who bomb their own synagogues so that they can screech intimidatingly at persons who wickedly refuse to believe whatever they are told by Yahweh's Master Race.

Plausible. The conspiracies about his family is piling up day by day. I entertain the idea of the "Plus Ultra" group formed by Tesla and his family. He
Mike Pence is a very weird anomaly too. Above his office there's a ton of swastikas, and it's office number H142 which in leet could be HitL (4=t is bit of overstatement though) It could be a very weird coincidence. He could be in contact with some group or part of one as far as I believe. JFK is certainly the greatest anti-kike president though, considering his quotes and actions. Something weird is going on and I love it.
>>>/sudpol/101
>>>/sudpol/30
I do not intend to derail. I am just getting pumped by the info around here.

was meant for this post

people who visited brothels or who were homosexuals that visited bathouses and the like were prime targets of soviet counter-espionage for black mail during the coldwar and were somewhat suspect

now you get blackmailed for dismissing homos. How times change.

Why is it always the jews?

docid-32241845.pdf

unfortunately for the UK, their main intelligence unit was led by a bunch of fags who were turncoats

Keep in mind those are only 2% of the files

GHWB killed JFK and GWB killed JFKJr.
Why the heck do you all think JohnJohn called his magazine GEORGE??????

I have 34267 documents extracted from the released pdf files. Are you saying there are 17 million more?

1,700,000 sry

Within 2 weeks the holocaust is thoroughly debunked and plans are drawn to nuke Israel.

Analyse an explaination as to why Albert Einstein is in the JFK assassination files.

no image

Kek

Adolf Eichmann, a German SS-Obersturmbannführer, who lived secretly in Argentina, was identified and captured by mossad agents based on the loud mouth of one of his daughters towards her half-jew boyfriend's father talking about Eichmann's exploits as a former nat-soc. They managed to bypass the Argentinian government and security checkpoints and bring him back into Israhell.

If they did all of this based on a suspicion, what do you think they would've done if that information about Hitler was real? They wouldn't have let it pass.

Sauce because I honestly can't believe this without one.

Not him but I saw it in this video
from 22:00 to 26:20. Not sure about any other source.

rare echoes

Also, Lindberghs organization he was a part of which was against WW2 was called “America First”.

Great post user, thanks.

Some more little pieces to the puzzle.
themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/jfk-jr-told-the-world-who-murdered-his-father-but-nobody-was-paying-attention-5/
archive.is/Mp4a3

Kikes wish he was involved more…In fact they have promoted the theory that GHWB killed Kennedy for 25 years.

Pop quiz: If kikes promote books in the mainstream media that suggest that GHWB killed Kennedy, are you inclined to believe it? yet I just saw a book in the entrance of Barnes and Noble about how Bush killed Kennedy. Are you this retarded and simple??

If the jews said the sky was blue would you say otherwise simply because they're kikes?

Tomorrow they will have no star in the sky. That is my answer.

Did not read the article and just posted some shit reply.
(1)

Here is a follow up on it from Roger Craig a DPD officer who was present when it was discovered.

Here is the source and Roger Craig's unpublished manuscript regarding everything he witnessed while on duty that day.

ratical.org/ratville/JFK/WTKaP.html

Am I going to kill myself if I download these files?

We can't possibly all kill ourselves

Anyone check this statement by Miguel?
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32157934.pdf

Make no mistake: this thread is about finding out those involved in the Synagogue of Satan in '63. Vegas is about who's involved now.
Paraphrasing Rockwell: "Not all jews are in the Cabal and not everyone in the Cabal is jewish; but the Cabal is jewish in the same way that the mafia is italian."

jfk had addison diease. he was also a degenerate doing drugs with Mary Pinchot Meyer. theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/08/the-medical-ordeals-of-jfk/309469/ articles.latimes.com/2009/sep/05/science/sci-jfk-addisons5

thedailybeast.com/the-mysterious-murder-of-mary-pinchot-meyerrevisited

I have a condition similar to addisons. I wouldn’t be suprised if he took the amphetamine to counter act how lethargic you feel with it. It could have also caused his cortisol levels to get worn out and exacerbated it also. I don’t beleive he was a “degenerate” by any means. I also don’t believe he “got into wars” because of it like Steve Pieczenik says either.

no he wasnt a degenerate because of that. he was a degenerate for doing lsd with mary pinchot meyer

Ignore shills like these trying to derail with irrelevant garbage.

We're trying to find the truth, not decide how good of a person JFK was.

Someone mailed en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Lowenfelsan a letter from Dallas on or before the day of the assassination that interested the FBI enough to inititate a 30 day mail cover. I haven't found a copy of the original letter yet. Anyone familiar with this?

(((Walters Lowenfels)))

Since it appears no one is digging any more and, not that I really blame anyone for stopping I will post a few more links and such that I think will help understand the whole scene behind his murder.
I always say it was not just GROUP X, Y OR Z but an overlapping effort combined of different factions. After years of study I finally rest on CIA niggers the ones running the show but a bunch of other side men lending help where needed. The narrator of this video is a jew and while he calls the murderers nazis and such and tries to insulate the fucking tribe and steer everyone away I think 90% is true what he puts out here.
So I have figured out you have to read everything and sort the truth out on your own this video should help.

New JFK Files released today.

archives.gov/press/press-releases/nr18-07

user be careful, they are trying to use you to start the endwar. Please don't go overboard and kill too many people. Be gracious and forgiving in your necessary justice.

Bump to see if anyone still has their shovel.

bump

More files dumped today:

bump