STYX BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

STYX BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Fuck off you hobo

He looks like a bum.

hoshit

This is honestly embarrassing af for Styx. I bet he won't make a video for a few weeks before coming back.

he's a good goy

Is that a coffin behind Varg?

Varg doesn't understand verb tenses.

He calls himself a snownigger, at least he knows his place.

Literally nobody on Holla Forums likes styx. Nobody.

He was talking about varg you faggot. Also why are failed metal heads so pathetic? Black rapper at least get themselves killed or arrested away from the public by now.

sup media shills. I see your trying to force the d&c on alt-media heads.

Good luck, styx's fans won't fall for this bullshit and you're wasting your time and money.

Sad!

Varg is in no way a failed musician, he averages $100k to $1million in sales off of Burzum.

A whole million dollars? Oh wow. He can almost buy a nice house and a car.

He's norwegian living in France. It's not like english is his first language.

The point is that Styx said google is GOING to demonetize everything, not that it does demonetize everything. Styx is always in the future, he is futureman.

Why does he live off welfare then?

It's like have lymphoma and leukemia at the same time!

I hope his dog kills Styx too.

Accelerationism, he explains it in one of his videos

That's a convenient excuse for being a lazy fat fuck. Accelerationism doesn't seem like a valid theory either, we already have South Africa as living proof as what happens when white society lets itself go to waste.

He doesn't get welfare, he just doesn't pay income tax because he has many children and thus isn't even on the lowest bracket…

Laughable that people think this is someone being "threatened" by others - this stuff is friends giving advice to each other…

We are already reaching South-Africa tier anti-white levels, and the other choice is paying for your replacement and to feed nig-nogs by working hard to a jew-owned system bent on genociding you and your entire people… Yeah, better be comfy and take what you can, else it will go to nogs…

Styx btfo himself by pussying out of the Destiny debate

It's good for a gut who spent most off his life in prison and lives off the state. Also friendly reminder that a trailer park chad has a more fulfilling life than a wealthy beta.

Varg should have been shot in the head for being a murderer. I don't know why you think anyone would give a shit about your Nordic Nathan Explosion.

varg looks like a meth head

Varg did nothing wrong

Destiny can only win a debate on walkover.

lmao houses in USA cost a fortune and they are built with cheap shit, no wonder you idiots are chimping out left and right and killing each other so much

But then what do you do with the guy who shoots him?

Way to prove that poster right.

I think you missed one.

What's hilarious about this kraut's shitty edit is that it shows your failed meme is pure projection. Daisy's British, Boyega's (lol) British, the ginger's British, Driver and Leia are both Jews, Rose is Vietnamese.

You just admitted that's what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Pretty sure Boyega is from Congo - or at the very least from Africa.

Varg is an imbecile

I know you are but what is Varg?

Varg, pls just go back to making music

Do we really need to pull up the list again? He's pathetic.

Go take another load in your ass to defy a god you say doesn't exist.

That's not how greentext works newfaggot.

Varg is making so many white children that soon 40% of France will have his genes

this tbh meanwhile christians are adopting nigger kids by the boatload

Varg is a fucking welfare queen. He is a fat nigger bitch with 12 kids trspped in the body of a middle aged cumskin.

Except Varg doesn't take welfare. See:

But what, someone should work hard to support a system bent on genociding you and your entire people? Cuckservatives can't stand someone not paying taxes, gotta feed their holy nig-nogs and pay wars for Israel…

PLS TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK I NEED MOR SHEKELS TO WHINE ABOUT CHRISTIANS ON YOUTUBE WHILE I LEECH OFF FRENCH TAXPAYER MONEY IN MY CABIN INNAWOODS

t. butt ravaged wagecuck

So, the whole argument Mekotour has against Sargoy comes down to "you are egotistical because you think you can influence real politics"?

Like, where the fuck has Jim been this whole time? Does he live in 2016 or something?

what does this have to do with this thread?

t. thief

That is what.

In the thumbnail he looks like The End from MGS3

He was the The End to someone.
Varg has killed atleast 5 people

Lol, he never said he wants people to turn adblock, on the contrary, he said he doesn't give a fuck and constantly mock people who do. Stop being butthurt.

varg is so shit now

he is a bum, plain and simple.

he is a welfare bum.
He has a ton of time on his hands but does nothing with it except get anally devastated by internet bantz and responds with shitty strawman videos all day. He does literally nothing else with his time. He could use his fame to perhaps do IRL networking to actually build the commune he is always larping about, that way he could possible become self-sufficient agriculturally, which he admits is impossible by yourself today. He tried it himself and failed, and did a video trying to rationalize how all his prior larping about self-sufficiency alone was refuted. Famous people like him make it far easier to connect to others IRL, but he doesn't do that because he is lazy as shit. He doesn't make music anymore, though he was clearly talented and had good ideas, because he is lazy as shit. He doesn't read seriously, just dabbles in those Great Europeans he loves to name-drop. If he actually sat down and intensively read them he would be a better and more articulate person. Right now he is still just an 18 year old edge lord that happened to do 20 years in prison. His body aged but his mind didn't. He is a literal manchild. It's not even the anti-Christianity, which he is right about, it's him. He could spend his time doing a myriad of "traditional" things but does nothing, really. His poor wife does far more than he does as far as "traditional" living and frankly makes better, more informative videos.

Holla Forums has been dead for over a year. This meme came from Holla Forums or some other kike establishment.

t. roastie

What is with this recent circlejerk between Styx, Varg and The Golden Fag?

He is not on welfare (he makes a lot of money from his one-man band), he still makes music and does several other things, but maybe he is busy releasing books, designing games, growing a lot of his own food, strenght training and raising and homeschooling his many children. And you can't deny the butthurt he extracts from shills and cuckservatives, try not act like them lol.

They seem to be all friends, as unlikely as that is And the Golden Boy was unironically a faggot

Given that all he does is make rage response videos, it seems the butthurt flows one way.
I'm just disappointed in him. He is a waste.

you just hate the fact that he is against the very idea of civilization, the thing you dwell in every day.

To say he only does such videos is just not accurate, in many of his videos he is just chilling in the beautiful countryside and such. What you said sounds like a projection an upset person would make, to be honest.