LOIC Ready

Let's see how much we can cost these Chosen People on launch day.
You have lasers? Are they charged?
wolfenstein.bethesda.net/

nobody buys games directly from the developer's website anymore OP, this won't do shit

just don't buy it and tell others why they shouldn't either

OP, you are a faggot, if you are going to do anything worth of value, you have to ddos the login servers and their hosting provider that lets people download the game, such as steam or xbl/psn. Thats the only way people will notice.

That's what I am after.

I was going to link to the other thread already talking about the racist anti-white bullshit that game is pushing, but I guess it got shoahed already.

spam negative metacritic reviews, make threads (BE SUBTLE, this is key) on the steam forums about why it's bad

Good point. Steam subtlety.
I can't believe they ranked it as good as Half Life 2.
The prop is getting really fucking annoying.

well then do it, there is nothing stopping you but yourself.

I only have 100 mb fibre.
I need around 500 other guys.

And I have done it, also sharing the torrent helps.

you are going to need more than 500 guys, start studying.

checked

(((viral marketing thread)))

FUCK OFF WITH THE STUPID FUCKING WOLFENSTEIN THREADS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS

make a cracked version widely available

Not really, 500 dudes with fibre can kill servers.
Even skiddies could. Never mind dropping deuths.

Yeah, I think I will.
Fuck it, good plan user.

Make a mod that turns you into the NS, and the enemy into the allies. I played some last night, torrented of course, and you should see it. Like it was DEVELOPED by Antifa. They even have whiney jews in it that have the screeching voice and everything.

Ugh.
The sounds would be great to mod "Fucking white male" etc…

You are fucking autistic, dossing it with fucking LOIC won't do shit, go back to watching your 2010 anonymous documentaries

My autism is only checkmated by your edge.

bethesda will be far more butthurt if you just seed the torrent. but then you are encouraging people to even play this game. the alternative is to create a new torrent and infest it with as many virus's as you can.

This is good too.
I did that with "Dear White People" and put in lots of screencaps of FBI Table 43, Mandella's murders, MLK's plagiarism etc…

uh, we only need one wolfenstein thread. please check the catalog next time.

Thanks, user! I'll be sure to use it.

Obviously I mean use other methods, it's not 2008 any more.
You all know how to use Kali, or you should do.
More soldiers are better than one.

Hey anons, you should buy it on steam as soon as it comes out. Then rate it really highly for a kind of ironic joke about how bad it is, lol!
I've already preordered my copy, going to write the review even before I play it, lol!

np, my bad.

filtered

What the fuck is wrong with everyone?
A literal propaganda game about communist kikes killing whites is being released and we could fucking cause trouble by fucking with the servers BUT NO.
What kind of fucking wimpy shits are you?
If you can't be assed to cause server trouble against our enemies then I'm very fucking sure when the bullets start flying I'm going to hear a bunch of
You're all a bunch of phony cowards.

Buy this game, and you can refund it as long as you keep your playtime under two hours, then leave a bad review.

Refunds and bad reviews will hurt them financially.

I don't believe that's always the case. For some games, I believe Valve has made exceptions. If they realize there's an unnatural trend, they could refuse to refund people in order to teach the pesky racists a lesson. I wouldn't chance it.

Why would you want to catch the enemy when they're in the middle of tripping on their own shoelaces?

Them releasing such a retarded game is good for us, not them. They're making short term shekels, which they squander constantly, but in the long term this is going to bite them in the ass like a crocodile. This game is a blatant example of communist propaganda and infiltration of the gaming industry. They're both desperate and overconfident, so they're not even trying to hide the spin. The thing that the enemy just can't seem to wrap their addled minds around is that Europeans aren't like everyone else. Our minds work differently. We are very, very prone to what's called negative conditioning. We always ask the inverse because we're naturally curious and require consistency.

If you tell us that NatSocs come from the pits of hell, we're eventually going to wonder what's down there that was so interesting to them in the first place. The more they push this retarded, poorly written fantasy about such wonderful people, the greater the backlash will become when reality sets in. They're giving us a springboard and they're too stupid to realize it. Focus on showing them what a racially homogeneous Germany actually looked like. Focus on showing them what the conditions in the camps actually were. Gravity will do the rest.

Nice penguin.