They are infiltrating the next medium now

PROOF Wolfenstein 2 is anti-white propaganda in the picture.

We can't ignore this any longer. This is as political as it gets and it is dangerous. They bought reviewers and it will reach millions of young people.

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/documents/organization/102301.pdf
nytimes.com/2002/01/03/technology/defying-a-taboo-nazi-protagonists-invade-video-games.html
twitter.com/diesirae_steam
animenewsnetwork.cc/preview-guide/2017/fall/dies-irae/.122382
animefeminist.com/review-dies-irae-episode-0/
twitter.com/B0bduh/status/916400749130555392
twitter.com/FuzzyProxy/status/916429717955383296
hooktube.com/watch?v=jPqwDGXxLhU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebook
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Sigrun_Engel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is, in every shape and form, antifa propaganda.

Mecha Hitler was the final boss of the original. I remember feeling very proud when I defeated him. If not for Holla Forums I might be doing drugs with my gay black husband right now instead of praying I get to be a gas chamber operator during the war.

Robert Trump is an executive with ZeniMax, just in case anyone here wasn't aware.

You do know gamergate happened right?
Games have been infiltrated since at least (((bobby kotick))). It's not anything new. Games haven't been good since.. well maybe Half-Life 2 but even then they were in decline. Deus Ex is still the greatest game ever made.

ZeniMax is a very jewish company in general, this is not surprising

Literally (((my fellow Americans))).

Yeah. It's another one of those interesting cohenincidences that just keep happening with Trump's family.

Guess I won't be buying anymore Bethesda games. No more Fallout.

Stop polluting the fucking board with 4chan tier shit, retard. Or just go back there.

well, most of them are jews or married to jews. still… trump was the only viable option during the election. and he will likely remain that unless kek himself decides to run.

What a shock

but it's different now idiot, before it was just typical american jingoism about muh greatest generation, now they are literally saying
they pushed this too far, we can use this to wake people up to the fact these leftist fucks want everyone dead who doesn't agree with them

If this upsets you, write a letter/email/tweet to the devs, then write some to upper management, who probably have no idea how infested their company is until quarterly profits sink 3 quarters in a row. Let them know why you won't be buying this ideologically subversive pile of cancer.

get play as a bunch of jewish comie cucks taking orders for an ugly poc feminist, and fight a bunch of cartoonishly evil robot nazies … so it's basically an antifa fantasy simulator. the (((games press))) are going to love this.

>already has a bunch of (((gaming journalists))) lined up to give it a 10/10 for pushing this tripe
whodathunk it

At the end of that webm is the reality of what will be happening in the near future except it will be white nationalists of all ethnicities rising up against the jew world order.

That communist propaganda though. Where's my state provided video game?

arrr, free games be the world piracy my lad! (pretty sure this game is getting subsidised by the (((government))), so it doesn't matter if it bombs).

Hey shit-for-brains, the creators have said publicly that Wolfenstein is meant to be a leftist fantasy world opposed to "white supremacy". Are you some 85 IQ Stormfront rapefugee or something?

Are you a d and c kike shill?

I'm not even going to bother.
They made a mistake. Games were soma for whites. When whites ditch video games, they'll go right back to the Aryan search for meaning in man, and how to better themselves. All this (((entertainment))) is not going to anesthetize them any longer.

That's like saying Doom is meant to be a christian fantasy.

Wolfenstein is a joke. It's a copy of Captain America meant to sell a 3D engine that Carmack developed before anyone else had made a fun FPS. Making the game Communistic is like Captain America becoming Captain Comrade.

video games have always been jewish filth

When is the sassy masculine afro nigger bitch meme gonna die already?

If you think about it, the fact that it's so cliche is actually racist as fuck by leftist standards. Can commies really be this stupid?

the problem is "white supremacy" at this point is just "white existence and identity" thats what they are opposed to. it's in every single piece of media they put out these days. this is no different. and ever since the election they've stepped up the anti-white and anti-european rhetoric. disagreeing with theses fucks on anything makes you a "white supremacist".

I hope so.

In reference to

fuck off gavin. your the only fag in america that calls people shit for brains

i wouldn't play this anti-white garbage even if i'd get paid for it. so glad i gave up on gaming entirely.
Let the leftists live in their little dreamworld where whites are the root of all evil, someone who's willing to backstab his own race doesn't deserve to know the truth, they'll pay for their ignorance when Tyrone comes knocking on their door to get his share of equality.

>First name that pops up is (((Jesper Rudberg)))
Like pottery

To be fair, mecha Hitler was a fucking hard boss.

fixed.

I can see into the future
How long until the games media does this?

Where the fuck have you been for the last few years OP?

I feel like i've seen at least 3 of theses already, so the first five days i'm sure will be full of lefty news bait flying everywhere.

Oh, stop. For fucks sakes, they're going to just keep going with this shit.

Whats wrong with discussing politics of video games? Apparently you cant talk about politics in video games even on V.

Glad I'm not much into games. They all seem to have the same (((agenda))) from what I can tell. Add to that, they serve as too big of a distraction for too many people.

Canadacuck here; do you guys really not use that term down there? I swear that I've seen it used in American shows (by characters meant to be American).

What the fuck is "V"? I submit you probably got chased out for being a fucking newfag more than anything else. Lurk more.

I didn't even think about that, is that way Bethesda Montreal exists? For gibs?

I fucking hate this on every board that employs it. The rule should mean that if I start a thread about an election on Holla Forums then it should get pruned. Not anyone mentioning the inherent values of the characters expressed within the given form of media triggers the willfully ignorant.

Child's toy, but very demanding propaganda tool. You can't do anything about that unless you have big money you are willing to spend. Not just to start a publishing company, but also to find and pay game devs. Oh and while doing all that you will have to carefully select what kind of games to publish and carefully expand your business, because competition is broad and rich. If you expand wrong or promote wrong kind of games that are politicized/not SJW, you'll be facing a constant PR nightmare that I doubt any amount of money or charisma will be able to save you from. The best you can do is like low production value free games, but they need to be really fun to have any appeal. Even then, it's just a small amount of people that'll find them interesting and play them.

Oldfag here,

Fun fact, when id released Enemy Territory along with Return to Castle Wolfenstein jews got so angry they wrote congress and lobbied to ban it. Yet people (who have no life, like me) began talking about it so in recent years they tried to cover their tracks on the matter (proof below, pic relevant)

www.state.gov/documents/organization/102301.pdf (pdf removed yet with the way back machine we can still see it)

web.archive.org/web/20160616134039/state.gov/documents/organization/102301.pdf

New York Times was up in arms trying to force more jews on their dev team for any future wolfenstein games.

Also, they were targeting Day of Defeat at the time too since it was a popular FPS game. Jews were kinda obvious to the fact that multiplayer WW2 games existed and that they allowed you to play as the Germans. Jews kinda assumed WW2 games were lock-and-key since Steven Spielberg was the official "Director" of the old PS1 Medal of Honor games.

nytimes.com/2002/01/03/technology/defying-a-taboo-nazi-protagonists-invade-video-games.html

If you were jewwise in the late 1990's and early 2000's there was a lot of kvetching over "games with nazi protagonists", wish I could dig them up but if I search for them I just find articles about Trump since they overuse the word nazi now.

But yeah, expect shit like this to become more common, jews really hate it when WW2 games are historically based (i'd guess Day of Infamy or Hearts of Iron would send a jew into an autistic fit or rage). Their idea WW2 game has kinda always fit this formula, the original "Medal of Honor" games you grew up playing that your friends called "historically accurate" were literally Wolfenstein 2 1.0, I mean there were missions where you were fighting zombie nazi knights.

But yeah, take it from an oldfag, this shit was always there, it's just becoming more mainstream

Don't buy it, post this shit everywhere, shit on any nigger who plays it. Done and done.

Agreed. We crashed the NFL with no survivors, we need to carry the trend on to gaming.

Got to talk about them siding with antifa scum they continue to ignore the communist sympathizing shit purposefully misdirecting the argument to whine about nazis instead.

The problem is not racism against whites being acceptable, the problem is racism by whites being unacceptable.
They have us arguing for their definition of what is right and moral, and arguing that blacks and hispanics shouldn't be allowed to be racist towards whites because "it's a double standard"
"Who cares?" should be the only attitude of anyone of any race when accused of racism or being prejudiced against outgroups.
It is perfectly natural for any non-white to be racist towards us, and perfectly natural for us to be racist towards them, and we should fully encourage it from all sides in order to bring more whites to full racial awareness.

Good tactic for when you're put on the spot when you're talking about this openly and a leftist is in the conversation. Direct the conversation to, "Would you say Trump is a nazi?" then ask about Tucker Carlson, then progressively name people who the left deem nazis. Also, ask, "will this game give us the ability to tear down confederate monuments, or Columbus? Then link to the Drexle white genocide professor afterwards, and bring up their anti-white views.

Esentially the goal is to force their hand to admit that they think all whites are nazis, or that America is a racist concept to them. If they are smart enough to see that coming chances are they're trying to look good for optics, then get them to explicitly speak out against white genocide since they're less ideologically focused in the argument by forcing them to condemn anti-white professors, then dial it to the NFL, just keep forcing them to backpedal in the conversation. Usually they'll be too flustered to give a logical response and begin spouting out commie shit.

Waybackmachine?

It's actually the upper management pushing this shit. They foster a culture of SJWism among their devs so they can push subversive anti-white propaganda.

If you remember from back in gamergate, the Jews in upper management and journalism were working together to promote every SJW game as 10/10 and funding SJW indie developers.

The only way all of this ends is when whites start fucking killing their enemies. There is not another way out of the situation. Fuck you kikes who call me a glow in the dark or a FBI nigger.

You comfortable millennial cunts need to realize that bloodshed is all that will save us as a race. The longer you put it off the more blood will be required to be shed. Put down the controller and pick up a rifle, faggot.

Otherwise you get to be the little bitch generation who died slow to kike bullshit because you'd rather play shit tier vidya instead of make a stand for your great grandchildren's future.

I hate you all so fucking much. Please prove me wrong. Please make me look like a fucking idiot.

Twitter shut down their official twitter because the game has the chutzpah to depict natsoc germany as something besides pure evil.

You're right, Jews have been trying to get their grubby hands into war gaming for ages. The good thing is that they still think they're winning so they are getting really aggressive with the propaganda like wolfenstein which will only backfire on them.

get out you free mason shill.

Are you trying to claim that Walt Disney was a fucking Freemason? Please provide evidence of your claim. I bet you also claim that Ford was one as well? I hate you niggers so much.

he was a member of the Masonic Order of DeMolay. An international organization headed by the Freemasons for young men ages 12 to 21. The Order of DeMolay derives its name from Jacques DeMolay (c.1243–18 March 1314), the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar.

also, these. (yes, he was a Freemason)

i'm not saying walt was all bad or that everything he did was evil, but he was involved with masons and it influenced his work to some degree. and was rather cozy with jews.

really? any link to a news blurb about that?

We sure as hell don't use it here in Canada.

kek

Same "logic" commonspic uses to blame all whites for what jews pushed. Faggots.

I'm willing to bet this is all to cover up the Paid Mods shit with other Bethesda games. And possibly when Wolfenstein gets it put in, if the rumor mill is to be believed.

nope, but anything japanese is superior to jewish propaganda. that's it in a nutshell.

See for yourself:
twitter.com/diesirae_steam

Pic related are reviews on the internet's (((most trusted))) anime news source
animenewsnetwork.cc/preview-guide/2017/fall/dies-irae/.122382
animefeminist.com/review-dies-irae-episode-0/

People getting mad about Dies Irae on twitter
twitter.com/B0bduh/status/916400749130555392
twitter.com/FuzzyProxy/status/916429717955383296

interesting, i only knew about the psp game from awhile back. didn't realize that they decided to make an anime about it (this year?) crazy. i'll have to check it out. thanks!

Yes, actually. Due to the overwhelming reach American media has, the Canadian government offers significant tax breaks to any form of entertainment produced in the country. Hence Bethesda, Ubisoft (their largest studio is in Montreal), countless film and TV productions in Vancouver…

Both are a problem. The truth is you must always advocate for your group or you will be taken advantage of. In business it is perfectly acceptable to want to pay less but charge more. That’s simply optimization.

Libertarianism made us cucks obsessed with ‘fairness’ when we should be obsessed with survival. Other races figured it out before we did, probably because the kikes saw tribalism as a way to destroy our society.

The anime is pretty bad honestly, not because of the content but horrible animation and rushing through the original story of the vn.

If you haven't already played it, the vn is on steam and was officially translated earlier this year. Theirs was the official twitter account that got (((shut down))).

Yeah, that's what finished Rockstar, the negative publicity…

Grand Theft Auto: Tiger City

You play Michael Witman, a Wehrmacht tank commander busted to private and transferred to the quiet Atlantic Wall … on June 5th, 1944. In a freeform environment you can exploit the chaos of the allied invasion, rob communists, rape farmers daughters, torture resistance members to get their gold, intercept equipment drops, drive A Fucking Tiger Tank, and rise to become Obersturmbannfuhrer.

ah, cool. I only knew about the psp game, is the pc version the same thing? and yeah i've been seeing a lot of (jewish) effort to infiltrate and subvert the anime fandom (trying to install feminists and beta cuck kikes into production rolls). i'm surprised we haven't had an "Anime Gate" yet.

Those new games are shit fam. Play instead the early 90's games with the patrician wood paneling and marble textures.

I believe they are the same version, but the steam one has an official English translation.

Pic related is a (((netflix))) attempt to subvert anime with niggers and pop-culture people, luckily it failed miserablely, but I'm sure we'll be seeing more of this in the future as they realize the popularity of anime.

Forgot to mention the title is Neo Yokio.

It's also rife with interracial subversion

I used to love DOOM
In case any anons haven't heard of it, there is a version floating around called MOON which is quite amusing as an afternoon's diversion.

Did John Carmack have anything to do with this game? I know he works for faceberg now, developing holocaustic lens technology to lock vulnerable minds inside of artificial kosher environments. Not sure of his politics and how far he would go to fuck up the world with flash interactive propaganda.

t. clueless non gamer

im done with bethesda

What is the significance of Collusus? Übermensch end 'In honour of' with the line 'The Collusus falls.' (In German)

yep, it was also written by a literal black cock worshiping Jew (((Ezra Koenig))). between that the olympics doomsday scenario and the feminist translators going full ted woosley, things are heating up for weebs. GG was only beginning.

I don't play it much anymore tbh. Mostly went back to 8-bit computer games. I like the simpler hardware too, it's easy to make your own games without using someone else's engine or libraries. Games used to fit on a few pages of a magazine, and you typed it in (then had to debug it, because typos).

I'm sure we'll be seeing something like Animegate within a few years as more shows like Neo Yokio are made and promoted in favor of actual Japanese anime on Netflix.

The media will start brandishing any anime that doesn't include token niggers or degeneracy as racist or bigoted.

Honestly I would be surprised if that exact scenario doesn't happen with how predictable jews and the media have been lately.

Is the player character Jewish or something? Why don't you play as black guy or a person of color?

Sure, you idiot. Why not just jump to an irrational conclusion for no fucking reason?

Good. It will inadverdently wake up bluepilled Whites that play it because it's so ridiculous and over the top. Things like that lead to anons getting redpilled.

I think fairness is fine in principle, always among your own first though before you even think of extending it to others.
We had it figured out just like every other ethnic group in the past, we were also tribal, but as we spread out globally, we started to forget.
Then we were mindraped into putting our tribal self interest to one side in favor of "humanism" or "egalitarianism" or whatever other gay virtue signalling horseshit the gullible and narcissistic among us were tricked into lapping up in their typical nordic optimistic naivety.
I like the analogy that jews are aids, they weaken the immune system of their host, allowing it to be destroyed by invasive viruses (shitskin immigrants)
But they are more like super-aids in that they don't just weaken the immune system of the organism/ society, they get it fighting against itself, as can be seen in macro scale with (((democracy))), left vs right, communism vs capitalism etc. pitting blood relatives against one another based on jew propaganda and wordplay designed to drive a wedge between people and using their self-interest as a lever.

He had a hand with the engine in its development but otherwise he has completely abandoned id software to go play with rocket engines and stuff because he's a high functioning autist obsessed with tech.

Isnt the new bladerunner 2049 anime like black lives matter the anime? It seemed to have ties with crunchyroll , a anime streaming company that is located in San Francisco and during the staffs off time they run a feminist anime site, thats where them unaware weeb bucks go to.

Don't worry. After a week nobody will remember this shit game just like Doom 4.
It's just another consumerist play-it-once garbage for casuals.

Why do you worthless shills keep posting on Holla Forums whenever a pozzed "AAA" cinematic experience gets released

No one cares about your shitty products and every white man needs to stop playing video games. Go viral market on Holla Forums if you are so desperate

I can't tell if you're the slowest slowpoke or a marketer for this game trying to drum up some buzz. Your thread is shit either way.

It gets better. I'd be worried if they read the mood and came up with a nog killing simulator, but they've doubled down on the bullshit so hard the only people actively playing this are antifa. I say let them have vidya, let them have comicbooks, let them have the electric jew and niggerball. When the white man has no virtual outlet left to vent, he will take to the streets while the traitors simulate punching nazis in their own littlw bubble.

Hi 4cuck, sage

This isn't new. Western games have been completely kiked for years now. That's why GamerGate is considered a failure, even if it helped many of us wake up.

I'm surprised that there hasn't yet been any real push against/into anime. I was expecting them to have gotten started already so they can really turn on the heat during the olympics when everyone's eyes are on Japan.

If and when they make their move, it won't be a repeat of gamergate. That is because by and large the Western anime community is going to side with them.

The BR anime would have been commissioned by whoever was in charge of the movie. Crunchyroll just streams it.

If it makes you feel any better, go into any twitch stream and you will see the entire chat in hysterics or absolutely furious about how blatant and absurd it is. The few commie retards get absolutely drowned out.

To start, you're litterally a cripple in a wheelchair. One of the rebel fighters is a literal retard based on Hodor from GoT. The crewmembers of the sub mention that they are running out of medication for their mental conditions. A fat porky nazi woman, no fucking shit, switches sides because of fat shaming. It is literally a leftist SJW power fantasy. Oh, and just for funsies, the jewish character calls the retard a "goylem" and it's played off like this is completely acceptable. And the african character wants to fuck the fat white nazi girl.

Chat was rolling already, and very smugly meme-ing all sorts of shit, but most of it remained neutral. Then the scene where BJ meets the black chick comes, and everything else seemed subtle in comparison. Everyone, no matter the channel or streamer, loses their fucking minds. Blatantly anti-white, blatantly feminist and anti man, and theres a white cuck helping to raise a black baby that isn't even half his. And all the negro wymen have huge blown out afros. They even threw in a "the time to act is now" speech thinly veiled at Trump. My guess is they wanted the shekels from a sequel, but didn't like how everyone thought the nazis and their society was cool as shit from the previous game, so they ramped it up to eleven.

Forgot to add, BJ is now a whiny emo bitch and damn near worships pretty much every female cast member, to the point that he monologs to himself about how holy and glorious they are throughout the game. Can't have that toxic masculinity, after all. Even the most leftistsl streamers have been conplaining about it while they play, if not just because it's fucking annoying for him to be bitching all the time.

You know I've been doing the same thing, I've moved away from (((Intel))) based processors. Been going back to the old days of self-modifying code and writing algorithms in hexadecimal while studying perfect forms from Automata. Everything is a language and a processor for it. I feel much more in tune with the algorithms rather than caring about some messy codebase that'll never be fixed at work and grows more unmaintainable each week as there are less and less whites working on it and the non-whites take over but are unable to even keep it working. Its a microcosm I can't stop seeing everywhere and I don't try anymore at work simply getting a paycheck, let the company bleed just as (((they))) have bled the West of whites.

wtf is this even, jesus

Holy shit and I thought alot of this anti white stuff before was just the marketing at bethesda being shit. They literally bent over backwards to the social justice crowd cause the complaining about TNO. Gets its just a pile of shit thru and thru

its like some kinda gross (Jewish) feminist commie porno. for fucks sake

Wasn't being a commie in America illegal or some shit?

Modern blacks are oblivious to the fact of their privilege differential,
As if you cant learn latin at a community college. Why isnt there an honest home grown black success story? Such as, someone who didnt get
Or any support whatsoever. Its almost a
as if no one can comprehend a black John Gault. Theres just no way a black person can do it the hard way.

This really makes me wonder whats gonna happen when they really attempt revolution. I wonder if it will be state sponsored, where white police officers will do most of the oppressive heavy work (berkely), or if theyll be stupid enough to disregard the state and end up getting shot.

The funniest thing is how TOTALLY ignorant they are of their own history or of Nazi history. They dont understand that under oppressive regimes, counter movements DO NOT FORM. Ever. A single killing in resisitance gets synagogues burnt down all across Europe. It gets the whole town massacred. I wonder if theyre prepared for that.

Wait, I'm confused. Why did she take off her shirt in the middle of a gunfight, 20 feet away from the explosion that would certainly have killed them both?

They all three would die, she's preggo.

Her jacket was on fire, so she quickly removed her jacket and everything underneath it, which was completely unnecessary.

I just watched Our Little Sister this Japanese hip movie that was at Cannes last summer. It was on a long flight and selection was obviously trash so I thought okay let's see traditional jap land or maybe I can look for subversion. Sure enough one sister was jap/jew mix, one looked like zoe kravitz idk black/latino/jap, one might've been white/jap, the only pure jap sister acted as the patriarch. Glorified were booze, the 20s cock carousel, woman athletics competing with man, career women, etc. This wasn't hollywood but I guess it is expected from cannes tier

The actresses are all just plain Japanese as far as I know, and American racial politics are irrelevant in Japan anyway.

they legit have antifa in the end credits and there's the interviews on youtube to watch them say exactly that, but (((you))) already know that

I've been seeing a big push of pro race-mixing with (((western media))) conglomerates. in japan lately with messages like "what is a "real" Japaneses anyway?" or "this is what japan will look look soon" as if genocide is a forgone conclusion.

There have been haafu celebrities in Japan for years. Doesn't have anything to do with America. I'm sure there is propaganda nowadays from the usual suspects but that doesn't mean that haafu celebrities are related to it.

black and half black celebrity's in the states are and have always been a tool to push white genocide, the same is true of the hafu nonsense. don't be fooled just because its been a (((television))) staple for years. kikes play a long game.

Japan isn't a monoracial utopia. There are ethnically non-Japanese people there and people with one ethnically non-Japanese parent. Some of those people end up working in the entertainment industry.

kek, so the protagonist is a self-hating white who looks like a massive cuck when compared to the soldiers he's fighting against?

Ha, I sure am glad I have a jailbroken PS3 with about 300 games on HDDs. I'm not spending any money on this pozed garbage.

i wish we could have a triple a fps where you can play as the nazis and they're the good guys and you kill zog and russians and anglos and hunt jews. you can have big campaigns:

and smaller missions:

and then for a sequel (ignoring timeline issues):
or

all these cuck AAA games always tow the zog narrative of the war, are effectively propaganda, and because they have to present the official narrative you're always fighting the nazis, nazis are always the evil bad guys, it's a trope and it's lazy. there's so much excellent source material that can be used by fighting as the germans and presenting the germans as the good guys and it's a huge propaganda opportunity.

unsurprising, as this shit shows up around the zenimax and bethesda offices frequently.

the same is true of the us, what the fuck is your point? Jews push "diversity" nothing more (((diverse))) then a mixed race mongrel to warp the public's sense of normalcy.

Japan isn't the US and jews aren't reality-bending super villains from outer space who control the movement of every molecule in the universe.

checked

he's technically a jew,[William "B.J." Blazkowicz (Brian Bloom)] but they refused to make him look like one knowing it would kill sales, lol

you're deluded if you still don't get how Jewish media manipulation works. how new are you?

You're deluded if you think what I said in that post is actually true. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's a cunning jewish conspiracy.

See pic, regards Holla Forums

Christ, that sounds gay. At least they had some action hero-esque dialogue in the last one.

its not about "cunning" you cuck. its fairly blatant. but if you rise a generation on subversion it becomes "normal". that's why things are so fuck up now. its just a bit of bit of extra poison decade over. until all you have is poison.

get over your degenerate race-mixing fetish.

Make Skeet Shooting Great Again

That meme is going on in full force, user.

I read that title as Juden Smith. My intuition is as sharp as ever.

Hasn't it always been. Muse is run by the tribe

Reported for not even trying.

Mixed race people are all over the world and not everyone feels the same way about them as you do.

Is that the sound of projection I hear? If you have a race mixing fetish then why are you complaining about this?

So does all anime. The vast majority of harems now either have a white girl or a hapa in them.

And you think harem anime is reflective of real life, let alone American real life?

Where did I say that, just pointing out race mixing in anime is hardly new or even unique.

Into the oven you go.

Shlohmo, its over just stop making an ass of yourself.

he's a race-mixing shill, he'll defend it to the death.

Your opinion is not relevant.

I never denied any such thing.

Which was…?

Well he does have one. How is that my fault? Go complain to him.

Went to Holla Forums to see how they feel. Those retards feel offended that you don't play as the commie. They think this is pro-nazi propaganda

Where did I try to justify genocide?

What are you talking about?

In this case they didn't.

You said you have a race mixing fetish. Don't try to blame that on me.

the only one normalizing race-mixing is you (((ID: 28e53a))) you should go home. and thanks for the .webm

Again, you said you have a race mixing fetish. Why are you trying to attribute this to me instead? What is wrong with you?

if true, you could have post a quote, or a screen cap bro. anyway, you've already given up any kind of credibility you could have had if you actual wanted to make a point. but it seems you're just here to (badly) troll. lol.

filtered

Yes, BJ Blazkowicz is now confirmed Jewish in this game.

The real question should be "what's wrong with being a complete newfag?" and the answer is "lurk more".

Where did I lie? Where did I lose an argument? Where did I troll? If you think I'm trolling, how does it make any sense for you to say I "lost"?

No he didn't. You said he did. Can you get any more classicaly Jewish?

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

He did say it. How does that make me jewish?

worse, I've been seeing some nigs show up in a few. its disgusting (I blame /monster/ for this).

far cry 5 has stonk black protag as well, but she's missing the Afro (so far). but she is still giving orders to the (white?) mc.

Games of and in themselves are not childish rather what they have become is childish.

Normalizing violence always worked in our favor. It's good.

Lmao!

No, he very clearly didn't. You did, with your bullshit "you're projecting". We can scroll up, you dumb faggot.

He was projecting, therefore he was saying he has that fetish. Why are you trying to pin this shit on me? Go complain to him. Jesus.

What if I play porn games?

First thing that annoyed me was that it was entirely a cut-scene and doesn't give you an opportunity to actually try and fight. Introduce the enemies in an "oh fuck" moment then give the player control to deal with it. Then trigger another cut-scene upon nearing player death, or when you're about to finish the enemies off somehow. Then introduce said character (in two possible ways).

The whole scene was unnecessarily long and is contrived beyond belief. It's actual intent as propaganda stands out too much as a result. This is why their propaganda is failing, they don't know how to make the game more engaging while mixing in the propaganda with subtlety. This excess cut-scene bullshit alone should cause it to bomb.

Son of a bitch, if BJ Blazkowicz is jewish that means so is Commander Keen and possibly Doomguy too.

Get over your degenerate race-mixing fetish.

You're the one with the race-mixing fetish. How is that my fault? Why are you complaining to me?

user, I think you're projecting about the projecting part and therefore you're saying that you have a race mixing fetish.
Having fun there with your jewish debating tricks?

that bitch is pregnant
LOOK AT THAT BELLY

THEY GOT A PREGGO NIGGRESS DOING MATRIX SHIT HAHAHAHA

Why. Are. You. Talking. To. Me. About. This? What does this have to do with me?

I posted this once in this but I think I should link it again. "Gaming" is more focused on "cinematics" than immersion these days.

Buy this game and then refund it and leave a negative review. This will hurt them financially. Hit em where it hurts.

Literally the most Jewish thing I've seen all week.

Are you familiar with Peter Pan syndrome?

He was projecting. This is fact. Therefore it's his problem, not mine. I am not the one you should be complaining to. Why can't you get this through your thick fucking skull already?

Yeah I'm familiar with the list of feminist adhoms

its sad that actual art assets, money and time, are being wasted on trash like this. and they couldn't even spend the time trying to make her boobs or tummy move in even a decently animated way. (I guess thanks to SJWs freaking out about even slight jiggle physics being the devil/patriarchy). it just looks stiff and unfinished.

It's still on the books.

Why do you think it's a feminist idea when they normalized dildos?

Wishful thinking, plebs gobble shit up, complain about cut scenes, then gobble up the next shit served on a platter.

where?

its deeply sad, funny and true.

Even Horton Boone has serious Cuckface

SO MUCH BUTT HURT OVER A GAME

In terms of everything but the race of the characters, Japanese fiction is closer to European culture than any of the jewish filth you probably read or watch.

its very simple sjw

If you are allowed to bitch, moan, critique, and generally fuck up our games (because jiggling virtual titties trigger you)

Then we are allowed to royally fuck with your games (it doesn't take much, your media in general is pretty lame)

How's the weather in Gaza Strip?

Video games are a toy.
The child's mind is being shaped through childhood. If you had to choose, would you want you kid playing with a dradel or a toy gun?

They'd want the kid playing with a 10 bbc dildo - ultra realistic and veiny

Jesus fucking CHRIST you are STILL bitching about this? For the last time: GO COMPLAIN TO HIM. This has nothing to do with me. What the FUCK is wrong with you fucking people?

right, why let the player have any agency or decision making or even anything to do out side of the same shallow ill conceived gameplay loop. games made by and for leftist ideologues, are designed to be free of pesky things like "game-play" or "choice"

Stores aren't even allowed to sell a lot of these "toys" to you unless you are 17

or difficulty

I wanna make an fps that follows 3 brothers
It spans the years 1910 to 1946
The first brother fights in ww1 and then comes home and endures the versailles treaty.
The other two brothers are twins and endure the economic collapse as well as the younger one gets brought into the hitler youth whereas the middle child joins the military for ww2 and throughout itll show multiple points of view and their will be accurate reconstructions of the life during the time etc.

The end is when patton under orders lets the russians take germany and everybody gets raped etc.

Is chess a toy too? What about poker cards?

Chutes and Ladders is what this is.

What do you mean?

walking simulators, or even less. just really bad movies that "sometimes" require a button press. that's what (((they))) want gaming to be. TV

U.S. Code § 842 - Proscription of Communist Party, its successors, and subsidiary organizations

The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein by force and violence, are not entitled to any of the rights, privileges, and immunities attendant upon legal bodies created under the jurisdiction of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof; and whatever rights, privileges, and immunities which have heretofore been granted to said party or any subsidiary organization by reason of the laws of the United States or any political subdivision thereof, are terminated: Provided, however, That nothing in this section shall be construed as amending the Internal Security Act of 1950, as amended [50 U.S.C. 781 et seq.]
(Aug. 24, 1954, ch. 886, § 3, 68 Stat. 776.)

You must realize that since the election we've had an influx of boomers, cuck-tier republicans, and sub 100 IQ pseudochads, right?

and yet, its never been enforced?

They tried forcing that on games with gold this month. I would really like to see the numbers on who actually downloaded that crap. And they have the audacity to assign a dollar value to it.

While I miss the days of adventure games of the past like LucasArts and Sierra, this isn't that.

Thet put the crazy pregnant woman in the front.

Look at the expression on the little boy's face. That little boy is you.

Everyone known ANN is SJW. It's ran by a goon.

What are you talking about?

I'm sorry I forgot the attorney general believes Doom was responsible for Columbine and r/the_donald takes every cabinet members musings as gospel truth.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means you should ask half for a dictionary.

I miss jack already

typical Judaism

it used to mean, don't discriminate against disabled people and even that was vague and often abused. here it just means things that are hard for SJWs (like games) should be made stupidly easy or just should not be made in the first place. a game being "skill based" is evil and some how Nazi-like apparently.

Every jew's fantasy: Prego blood sex with a man woman, surrounded by death and corpses.

they've tried forcing that game since before it even came out (no closet pun intended) every single gaming outlet acted like it was some Revelation in story telling and "game mechanics".

the gaming media is such a fucking joke at this point. nothing they say about the quality or content of a product reflects real life in the slightest. everything is and was about pushing an agenda. games that don't fall in line would either be roasted or denied coverage. to many theses fucks are still gate keepers. but for much longer?

>NOW

more like SHEEPENSTEIN

These designers really don't understand how people work in real life, do they?

even our banner has better physics then this multi-million dollar game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebook
not even your gamebooks will be safe from propaganda in the current year

you mean like queens blade?

They've created this thread a dozen times before dumbfuck. All of their marketting is pandering to antifa, and this thread plays right into that marketting.

It's like they learned nothing from the their past failures.

I've never heard of the GDC before. Am I living under a rock?

It's been around for a long time, but until current years it was about game development.

And that's in a Nazi Germany with 250,000 jews in the army, a Germany with 3 million + jews who were explicitly immune to the Nuremburg laws because their families were "patriots".

Hilter had a half kike chauffeur.

Now imagine what we'd do if we had that sort of power, imagine how hard we'd crack down given our 60 years of experience under kike bullshit. What would our deeper knowledge of history and endless reams of statistical data lead us? We wouldn't be suppressing liberal rebels we'd be hunting them out and killing their extended families to exterminate the propensity for liberalism form the gene-pool.

There was no resistance movement in any commie or fascist regime, resistance movements can only exist in a state which is utterly lax and permissive.

Don't even pirate it. Don't give them publicity

Jesus they really are so detached from reality they have to diversify the fucking strawman opposition.

Everybody already knows this. its clear as day its shills that are so against the mention of violence. As if you could possible vote democracy out of existence. Nobody believes this. We are all prepared for the day of the rope. The real question is not if but when, how, who and where

She was in the first game, and didn't Last Crusade have a female nazi too?

Here is how to make a poison so deadly that half a gallon can kill 30,000 urbanite scum if you aerosolize it.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

You are a fucking idiot.

Indian and South Africa has problems with mixed race people in my personal experience.

And then there's this fucking faggot.

This
h
i
s

Fuck this, I'll just return to quality gaming like "Aces of the Deep"

We must egg those people on twitch on to boycott these games and developers. That's how we defeat them. Finances aside, when nobody buys their games, they have no power whatsoever to shape the narrative.

seriously what the fuck is this

Well more the reason not to buy any games in current year of our lord, pirate games and use emulators

steal from the devs when the devs are cucks and commies

You're not even trying, kike

what hes probably referring to is Europe not the mongrelized new world

You ISD retards truly are fucking useless when it comes to shilling. You should just kill yourself for being such a worthless subhuman.

I'd far rather an equal standing one, treating it as history rather than some shit.

That is, you can play as the USA storming Normandy. Battle of Britain. Then the Battle of Stalingrad, where you play as Germans. Then you can play as Soviets, or Finns, or Poles.

I already know how. The thing that shills dont get is that the average Holla Forumsack ==ALREADY== knows how to demonstrate a terrifying amount of death and havok.

We are just waiting for the perfect moment as we only have one shot so to speak.
The day of the rope almost came during the election, when hillshit almost won

I've just found the entire concept behind this game to be really disturbing.
Do you think they went too far? Because if they weaponize vidya to train kids that's it's both fun and morally right to kill white people because Nazis aren't human beings, when at the same time they call 50% of the US population Nazis for voting Trump, we are going to see some serious shit.

It seems like things are getting worse by the year. What is this shit going to be like during the re-election season? Or when/if Trump is re-elected? Or the 2024 election?
It's absolutely insane.

It seems like they're intentionally crossing the line so they can do some half assed apology so their next attempt, which won't be quite as blatantly subversive, will have a better reception just by comparison. They're selling you ideological poison the same way a weasel sells you used cars.

No, it's good in a way. Because we want them to be this extreme. We want them to be associating highly charged hate-filled imagery with more normal people like cuckservatives and Trump supporters.
The more extreme they are, the more polarized society becomes, the more opportunity we have to red pill.

Comfort of the masses is what has kept them tranquilized for so long. When their comfort is denied them, then shit will go down.

I found the tryhard. Get a fucking grip, if you had even an ounce of honor in you you'd be the change you want to see instead of bitching about it online. You're just as guilty if you're complacent. At this point you sound like a pathethic cuck who's desperately trying to convince himself he'll actually do something when shit gets real, you aren't going to do shit besides post on the internet about it. So shut the fuck up and do something about it.

That's what I thought pussy. Hide. Keep trying to convince yourself you'll do something when the time comes.

Holy fuck you make this easy, imagine actually giving a enough of a fuck about your race to do something about it?
Lol degenerate. You'll be thrown in the gas chambers with the rest of them.

I pirated it and the game was pretty much a copy of the older games, nothing innovative or much improvement to be honest. CoD4 to MW2 had more improvements made than this shitheap did.

But anyways, I think it's time all western devs get a reality check.
Putting politics aside, no one, and I do mean NO ONE, wants to play as a nigger or have a nigger as an in-your-face support cast.You find me a single race that actually likes niggers, you won't.
I'm a chingchong.
When Star Wars VII was teased, the comments in asian forums were all flooded with how they don't want to see the nigger become a jedi. Disney actually had to remove the nigger from their promotional poster in chingchongland because they were scared it would kill ticket sales. Now (((they))) are trying again with the Black Panther, where a lot of people are saying that this might be the first marvel capeshit they aren't watching in cinemas.
Niggers are borderline unattractive,and if those idiots keep forcing it they'll only lose sales.
The only exception to this was possibly Sheva from RE5, but she doesn't even look black lmao.

jesus christ , i thought summer was over

That is not how it works, you fucking kikes. Niggers always have the old minstral show lips.

Anyone who bought this game is a colossal cuck.

Fucking kikes.

Was that scene supposed to evoke some response from me other than
HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!
If so, it failed miserably.

Daily Reminder that Sarah Michelle Gellar is a Jew.

Videogames nowdays are shitty except for a few nip and eastern european titles, so why not abandon it altogether ? look for another hobby, I dunno read books, learn a trade, lift weights.
The 90's are not coming back anymore, there'll be no more Shenmues, Grandias, Syphon Filters, Silent Hills, classic Resident Evil, Street Fighter.
They're all dead, all you have now is shooters and GoW like games.
Sometimes you have a gem like The Witcher 3.
I'm glad to have been a kid/teen during the 90's, it was the best decade in gaming quality IMO.

Raging Saging Goon detected.

Peak Holla Forumseddit.

WRONG.
Pirate the shit out of it. Offer free downloads to anyone who wants to play. Starve Wolfenstein of income. Then make full conversion mods where you get to play as the Nazis and all the bad guys are Jews and Jew Minions. Free to Play for Everyone.
Watch it blow up bigger than the original Wolfenstein.

nothing wrong with them if their children go full Japanese though

If the word after the dreaded "muh" happened to be an elongated "books", would you have a complete mental breakdown?

Woah, woah, woah, wait a minute. WTF is she even wearing?
Just wanted to show off them brown tiddies I guess.

Just make a game where you're a nazi doing sweet shit.
That's honestly all you have to do to beat and counter these cucks, fuck getting published just let it become the game to play through p2p.
Look at mainstream normie shit like star wars, they usually avoid another Tie Fighter title because they know imperial is fucking awesome and rebel is lame as hell.
It's all similar imagery and the "cool one" is evident.

Checked. Holla Forums + /agdg/ crossover time?

No, its a sexual fetish for them. Its about being dominated by a blonde german women is the kikes ultimate fantasy. Notice the other pic has him tied up and her licking his face.

someone should post those israeli porn comics about jewish men getting cucked by blonde men in SS uniforms.

well he uses duckduckgo so that is a perk. Don't quit understand what Chutes and Ladders is in this context here… but… I do love that game.

Incredibly narrow minded.
This type of incompetence is why country is where it is today. Cry more, try harder.

stop supporting hollywood. all the money goes to clinton and is used as anti-trump fake news money.

I do not

AND DON'T BUY MOVIES for 30$ at the store anymore!
wait for that shit to come out for free on the t.v.

So is that just retards attempting to simulate the jews ability to push the left narrative or what? I don't understand why the left just keeps having blunder after blunder when the jews seemed to be pretty good at brain washing before this.

What's the motive behind doing something so blatantly retarded? I have to assume it's sort of like a situation where the jews attempted to train goyim to do their dirty work and that they just really fucking suck at it.

The genuinely scary thing is you actually believe that, but keep on fighting that fight. Surely it'll get you somewhere, eventually.

Isn't the main character literally a Marxist? Pretty funny considering The Jewish Question.

Anyway, this won't do shit. All the other pozzed games haven't done shit and neither will this.

well all western games are terrible assuming you don't consider Polish western

wow thats real. what happened to the standard shooter with basic armor. i fucking hate this invincible suit shit.

Maybe it's because the new generations of them are used to how easy things have been since the end of the war and the total cucking of the whole world so now they can't even handle some minor opposition at their own turf because of how pampered they've been.

Oh god. Even they depict black woman as high T brutes. Look at that fucking jawline.

KYS OP

THIS and only THIS.

Oldafg here, grew up with Atari, then NES, SNES and onward. I have zero interest in modern gaming. I have emulators of all the old systems, and even that shit cannot manage to hold my interest like it did when I was a youngin.

You young guys need to just ditch the vidya and use that energy for better things. This world of today is not the world of before, thus vidya is purely a distraction. The more time spent on some long campaign in some kiked up vidya is time not spent fighting the nose.

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Sigrun_Engel

lmao literally a cuck game. punch nazis and get cucked like a real american!

And then BJ spits on his corpse or something like that. Good times. my first fps. Probably first pc game

>

you arent wrong. There are zero political or non violent solutions for the problems which we face. There is no way around it, a real fucking lot of traitors all, kikes all and shitskins most, but preferably all will need to die. Now, where you being a shill comes in is: picking up a rifle is fucking retarded. Even if you do really well and take out quite a few of them acting before the time to act has come will do nothing but hinder the chances of success.. And I dont know about you… But I dont want to settle for being able to kill a solid handful of them, I want my sons to know a world without a single kike. Smarter anons than you are doing great things persist with the psyops, meme your asses off and get ready but the time for shooting just isnt here yet. SOON.

This needs to be highlighted more if actual Antifa members playtested this shit.

"How can we attempt to humanise Nazis"

"Well, I'm very insecure about my relationship with women, so let's do THAT"

We should.

…and there is this kike