Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping a Former Student

BLACK SCIENCE MAN ACCUSED OF RAPE

Since the downfall of Harvey Weinstein, the movie producer who has been accused of sexual harassment or assault by more than 40 women, people all around the world have come forward to call out abuse by men in power. The most recent name on that list is popular astrophysicist and science communicator Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Last week, a journalist writing for Medium listed Tyson as a “screen celebrity” who had been accused of “rape.” As a fan of Tyson’s activism and writing, and someone who has met him in person (I also quote him several times in my new book, No Sacred Cows), I decided to delve deeper into the allegation and tell the whole story (as it has been reported from both sides).
Who is she?

The accuser is Tchiya Amet, a “musician, healer, and teacher” who says she studied Galactic Astronomy in the graduate program at the University of Texas in Austin and she wanted to become the first black female astronaut. In a blog post in October 2014, she claimed she was a grad student at the same time Tyson was there, and that he drugged and raped her.

patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-rape/
archive.fo/S5h9k

Other urls found in this thread:

w
o
w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_Jemison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson
a
businesswire.com/news/home/20160328005406/en/Monsanto-Company-Adds-Mitch-Barns-Board-Directors
independent.co.uk/news/science/maggie-aderin-pocock-a-woman-on-a-mission-proving-science-isnt-just-for-rich-white-men-7584939.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to Madagascar with you.

Niggers commit rape?

WELL AIRMAJIN MAH SCHOCKS when KNEE GROWS commit rape. AH wuz ahskin MAH BOHFRIEND about bringin' KNEE GROWS in'ta the REElashunship when I saw this STOHREE in the NYEWS

MODS please fucking sticky this this is hilarious

this is old news i remember this from a couple years ago we posted black science man memes in the thread but nothing else happened and given it's niggers i don't care.

Wow a nigger that's 100% innocent of rape, never thought I'd see it.

I FUCKING LOVE RAPE

eht dohsn't MATTAH if he RAHPED 'EHR, it onlah mattehs if 'E realized that STEALING HER BAHCICLE is NOHT a LEGITAMATE FAHM o' PROW-test

ah don't see why that would EVAH be NYEWS consideran' that we have already sent MONKAHS ta OUTAH SPAYCE

Now I'm happy to see the media's pet science nigger crash and burn, but can we acknowledge that studies show the overwhelming majority of "date rapes" involve no illicit drug and it's just women not knowing their own tolerance and getting hysterical the next day?

one of the few times i've wanted to see reddit's reaction

reddit on suicide watch

Women AH AHLWAYS hysterical, which is wha' I HAVE A BOHFRIEND.

FOOK reddit it's full ah PEEPOLE that are JOST as HOMOSESHUAL as AH AM

Exactly. Also keep in mind that almost all "white rapes" are "date-rape drugs" rapes statistically. While "black rapes" are all violent ones.

MAH BOHFRIEND doesn't like it when you POHNT OUT that we SOOK jew cocks. It sounds like that you want to live in the kind of society that gay people can get stoned to death for their own private preferences.

AHM goin' tah LEEVE the thread to go check out Prague's VAHBRENT GAY SCENE!

Every accusation of rape against a leftist is valid, by their own definition of the validity of rape accusations.
Live by the LISTEN AND BELIEVE, die by the LISTEN AND BELIEVE.

Random nut. Not to defend Nigger Scientology Man, but here's your first hint she's batshit:
That means she's an unemployable fuckwit who plays the flute badly.
Then there's this:
Didn't graduate. Probably a combination of low IQ and spiders crawling on her eyelids. Then this:
Pic related is Mae Carol Jemison. She was nigging in space way before this crazy ho was in grad school.

Sorry, guys. It would have been fun to watch the I (((Heart))) Science crowd lynch a raping nigger, but I think he might be the one happily married nog on earth.

newfags who weren't here 2014 and are probably underage b& and from reddit too. kys then lurk 1488 more years before posting.

see OP
OLD NEWS YOU CANCEROUS CUNT NEWFAGS

Still fun to go over now, faggot. Leave us alone.

Lol awesome

I don't even know the full news of this month.

harvey weinstein was first accused earlier than that. so was cosby. it's news now because people care now.
old allegations are coming back to haunt everybody in power, and now these jew and black rapists will have to answer for their dark pasts

There is more of my sperm in her vagina than there are stars in the galaxy.
– Black Science Man

Shocking. SHOCKING I SAY.

[citation needes]

ESPECIALLY IN THE ARSEHOLE M8

The curse continues

LEFTIES CAN'T RAPE BECAUSE RAEP REQUIRES POWER

"Muh dick" - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

THE BLACK RAPE MAN

Eh, at this point I'm leaning towards saying the bitch is lying to jump on the bandwagon. That said, I don't care and it's a good opportunity to make some black science man rape memes.

This is just another side effect of (((Climate Change)))

Didn't I hear this exact story 2 or 3 years ago?
Sage because get fucked.

Oh look, racism.

What do you get when a legitimate science program is hosted by a person of color?

Racism, of course.

“Black Science Man” is a thing now on the Internet. I don’t know what to say about it except that it’s sad.

Oh wait, yeah. “It’s just a joke.” That’s like the White Man Motto. Yeah, it is “just a joke.” But what makes that joke funny to you?

Of course he fucking did it.

Who come some opponents of Trump accused of rape, are they hypocrites?

*How

There's nothing funny about niggers.

Sure, though I should preface this by reiterating that I'm not saying you should defend Neil DeGrasse Tyshawn.

Knock-Out Drugs; Their Prevalence, Modes of Action, and Means of Detection | Published in Deutsch Aerzteblatt International (that's the… International German Physician's Journal I think?) Volume 106 Issue 20 Pages 341-347, this one was later republished online and can be found here: w ww.aerzteblatt.de/int/archive/article?id=64721
"The presence of involuntarily consumed medications and drugs of abuse is demonstrated by routine toxicological analysis only in relatively few cases (ca. 2%)."

Prevalence of Drugs Used in Cases of Alleged Sexual Assault | Published in the Journal of Analytical Toxicology Volume 23 Issue 3 Pages 141-146, later republished online and available here: o up.silverchair-cdn.com/oup/backfile/Content_public/Journal/jat/23/3/10.1093/jat/23.3.141/2/23-3-141.pdf?Expires=1509173590&Signature=APcwIyLdNIxtFBJuQBmpI5LHNGNQSQ9NSpHwGb9pAp~bfXoruokJ-kUbalWEkyrLc5jTgZ~iVmMMEyPAwOeOVPO2cp4IJH~blev3l3eXYqjWoFuH5OrEADLYr9MSBfWtbzfyv1CEJFVVvl4EcbjA-7H-TH65wYCthogkts7RbAPwugk~9z-tMkARMKLBhhTw7HlMD0mZVOcxtf80KlG5-c74crmQsZ930qJsW2Byr2UqrNCE514fTOn0Z0Bc-jvZqrzl1ZJLalHm-VYzCEiTyXXGMKYyd~o0LaJsVyeS~kDQc~bFMM82SEj0QaFYNVtf-EJ9JCTM6ViLnh4Uvr9-dw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIUCZBIA4LVPAVW3Q
"Over a 26-month period, 1179 samples were collected and analyzed from 49 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia… 468 of the samples were found negative for all the substances tested; 451 were positive for ethanol, 218 for cannabinoids, 97 for benzoylecgonine, 97 for benzodiazepines, 51 for amphetamines, 48 for GHB, 25 for opiates, 17 for propoxyphene, and 12 for barbiturates."

Involvement of Drugs in Sexual Assault | Published in the Journal of Reproductive Medicine Volume 45 Issue 5 Pages 425-430, paywalled and the abstract is a little vague but it seems supportive of my case
"As of March 1999, a total of 2,003 specimens were analyzed. Nearly two-thirds of the samples contained alcohol and/or drugs; the predominant substances found were alcohol, present in 63%, and marijuana, present in 30%. A substantial subset of the specimens was found to contain other illicit substances, frequently in combination. GHB and flunitrazepam were found in < 3% of the positive samples."

Forensic Urinalysis of Drug Use in Cases of Alleged Sexual Assault | Published in the Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine Volume 8 Issue 4 Pages 197-205, paywalled but the abstract is unambiguous
"The results of 3303 analyses of urine samples, collected in an independent testing programme from individuals who claimed to have been sexually assaulted and believed that drugs were involved, were examined in detail… Alcohol… being present in 1358 samples… Cannabis… present in 613 samples… Detailed examination of the testing results does not support the contention that any single drug, apart from alcohol, can be particularly identified as a ‘date rape’ drug." I've cut a lot out for brevity so check the abstract if you feel I've summarized incorrectly w ww.jflmjournal.org/article/S1353-1131(01)90513-9/fulltext

Toxicological Findings in Cases of Alleged Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assault in the United Kingdom over a 3-Year Period | Also Published in the Journal of Clinical Forensic Medicine Volume 12 Issue 4 Pages 175-186, paywalled.
"This paper outlines the toxicology results from 1014 cases of claimed drug-facilitated sexual assault (DFSA) analysed at the Forensic Science Service, London Laboratory between January 2000 and December 2002… Alcohol (either alone or with an illicit and/or medicinal drug) was detected in 470 of all cases (46%). Illicit drugs were detected in 344 cases (34%), with cannabis being the most commonly detected (26% of cases), followed by cocaine (11%). In 21 cases (2%), a sedative or disinhibiting drug was detected which had not been admitted and could therefore be an instance of deliberate spiking."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now these aren't hatefacts I keep on hand, this was just a fairly cursory search, but I think you'll agree the data is pretty consistent across time and location in showing that of the cases where women report being "date raped", drugs which could actually be used to date rape (GHB, hypnotics etc.) are only present about 2-3% of the time.

How long ago? The first black woman in space happened in 1992.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mae_Jemison

For that matter, Tyson was at University of Texas until he got his masters in 1983.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson
If her statement holds water, he would have had to rape her more than 34 years ago, and it's not like the power of celebrity would have protected him at the time. Why didn't she make an accusation then?

emancipation was a mistake

Whoops, that pdf link for the second article might not work. Here, use this link: a cademic.oup.com/jat/article/23/3/141/726098?searchresult=1
And if you want the full text click the pdf link just under the title.

Not the first time he snuck up behind a smaller lighter skinned female. She is wrong about the drugging though, he used his hypnotic powers.

Death to African-America!

She's a very pretty high-yellow with a good percentage of European features. If she was younger and I was still bluepilled I'd happily marry and racemix.

Thank you Holla Forums for taking my easy paths to contentment away.

I actually remember being shown a video about drink-spiking in high school. The video said that drinks were most commonly spiked with more alcohol. Even then I remember thinking "how do they know these aren't just reports from women who drank too much and regret sleeping with some guy?" Turns out they don't. There's literally no reason to think drink-spiking is even a prevalent issue. The fucking mental gymnastics it took to turn "slut gets drunk and sleeps with a dude, then regrets it in the morning" into "men are fucking professional spy-tier sneaky date rapists who spike women's drinks without anyone ever fucking catching them, but all they actually achieve is maybe sneaking her an extra shot or two" was infuriating.

To be fair I have read a couple drink-mixing guides aimed at making drinks with deceptive alcohol content for the express purpose of getting a girl too wasted to know what's going on.

I honestly don't understand why any man would want to get a girl floppy drunk or sedated. I want my women to be horny and fucking me back. Why would you fuck a limp whore? Might as well jack off or become a necrophile.

no bad tactics only bad targets.

they will either throw space nigger under the bus along with anyone else accused or they will refuse by bringing baseless accusations to the public awareness, making any baseless accusation less credible in the future.

Now I personally wouldn't, but why would you bother mixing? There's a whole range of dessert wines with deceptive alcohol content and I've never enjoyed a cocktail as much as I did riesling.

The couple guides I read seemed like they were written by college age guys who didn't know from booze. The recipes were all jungle-juice tier.

Just enough alcohol to get you both a little glowy… that's the perfect aphrodisiac.

this is unsurprising, has anyone been keeping a list of the accused since the Weinstein breakout?

ehh, you might want to get thoses eyes checked. at some angles she's ok-ish. but her teeth are jacked. (and she's got that nog nose)

So this Weinstein thing has now officially evolved into a full blown hysteria. Still I'm happy all these nu male feminist cucks are being hoisted by their own petards. I'm concerned what the end game is. I know #meetoo was an attempt to regain control of the narrative but have Jews lost control of it? Or is thier something more sinister. Why sacrifice all these cucks? They couldn't have all outlived their usefullness.

I 100% believe Nigger Science Man raped this.

Abuse by THOSE in power.

(((THOSE))) in power

jews keep trying to derail all of it into a "only white men rape narrative" but now thats fuck thanks to this and recalls back to bill cosby, then they tried "its toxic masculinity goys!" but thats done now that it's been "alleged" that (((Laura Loomer))) is a rapist. (and an extortionist/blackmailer).

house of cards the left/zog has built is crumbling. and we can only hope it gets worse (gotta keep stoking the fires) last I checked ellen degeneres and george bush (senior) are now getting called out. for inappropriate behavior. it's all good.

we should remind them of that "1in3 women are raped every second" number they toted out. really twist the knife.

In the end even the brightest of negroes was nothing more than a nigger. Let this be a warning to all cucks that around blacks you never relax.

it was the jews doing the raping all along

Can't spell rape without ape.

this! no matter how based a nog/half-nog appears to be. they will always endeavor to betray whites and do the bidding of jews.

basicly.

Niggers rape more women than there are stars in the universe.

nor can you spell it without rap

niggers = rap apes

LOL
SERGIN CUFF HAHAHAHAAHA

AND IT DON'T STOP COMMIN

I would love to see this pseudo-intellectual faggot taken down. The woman's probably lying, though

for woman of color
A's are easy!

let's see if we can find out if DeGrasse's friend, the extremely creepy and perverted (((Bill Nye))) put his "sex junk" where he shouldn't have.

would be a goldmine if true, but she does also sound completely insane…

leftist women often do, but the men on the left decided geting favor from them and tossing common sense out the window was a good idea. "you reap what you sow" is always true.

Fuck off to Africa and go build your cargo cult pretending you can do anything whites can niggermonkey.

In other news, this honkey science man just solved every crisis modern science has.

Step 1) Add a service to auto shops to convert fuel tanks to vegetable oil.

Step 2) Use the most renewable fuel the earth has ever known for absolutely everything it can be used for.

Step 3) Get these inner city jackasses with no job skills to have to work on a damn farm for one day out of their whole purposeless year so they can experience reality at least that one time in their God-forsaken life.

Oil-kikes btfo
Americans farm again
Solution to every scientific crisis involving fuel where everybody wins
You can use plants to make just about any damn thing

Why the hell isn't the scientific community using the most obvious solution we've ever had?

Easy path to contement? Even the most bluepilled antifa leftist racemixer types end up regretting it all later.

It's win-win either way heh.

Is that a Khoi-San or a nigger with dominant Khoi-San admixture?

Americans still do farm but the farming industry no longer provides large scale employment and never will again even if you convert every acre of arable land to farmland, which you're not far off. The efficiency of modern farming means far more people are employed to ship and process produce than "work on a farm".

You're not a nigger yourself. You know how I know? Because your entire Reddit-spaced post was adequately capitalized and grammatically correct. You even spelled out "legitimate," instead of "legit," unlike virtually every nigger in history.

You see, fellow white, the funny thing about racism is how true it usually is. Sure, I guess there's a slight chance I'm wrong and you're the smartest ape in the monkey house, but the odds are you're white. We can usually tell, because there are real, genetic differences between ourselves and the niggers. Ditto for the chinks. Double-ditto for the Jews, who spread the poisonous lie of equality.

If I'm wrong and you really are a high-IQ nignog, then I urge you to leave this place and return to your people. Become a king over them, lead them home, and rule in Africa. If you and your proper grammar are Jewish, I warmly encourage you to neck yourself and fall over dead into the oven; it will save time for everybody. If, on the other hand, you happen to be one of those white liberals we've heard can be found here and there mostly Neogaf, then stick around. Lurk for two years; read a few things, especially the stickies. You'll go mad for about three months before giving up and accepting what we all here know to be the truth.

If you do that, you'll either kill yourself or muscle through. If the latter, you'll unironically grieve for Hitler and swear holy vengeance on his enemies. You might also learn how to meme, you pathetic beta faggot.

Yeah, except modern conventional farming uses massive amounts of petroleum from the pesticides to the farm equipment which runs on it.

this is next, i guarantee you bill nye is a pedo

The left are cucks who hate themselves.

Oh god I take it all back jesus christ

Oh yeah, I forgot the best part.
No industry can prevent you from growing your own and using your oil or selling it.
You can grow plants to make vegetable oil in just about any climate that's not a desert.
If you're not making your own, you're losing out on the most valuable resource once cars and electronics are designed to use the fuel.
Oil money < vegetable oil money when an entire country decides to be sustainable and burn cleaner fuel while planting plants that eat the co2.

B.T.F.O. haters. world's problems solved w/ vegetable oil.

We could also just run most of our vehicles on electric, subsidize electric vehicles and conversions, develop glass batteries more instead of lithium-ion batteries, and get rid of all the shitskins and degenerates clogging up the world that are all burning up its resources.

Because the energy density of canola oil is shit compared with oil and coal. Look up the figures – vegetable oil might as well be tap water for all you get out of it.

If you're not seeing this, think of it this way: All of the energy we use comes from the Sun (or another star, as with uranium). You can collect that energy during a single growing season, via the leaves of a corn plant, and then liberate it by fermenting and burning, or you can save it up for 10 million years, via the leaves of trillions of swamp plants in the Carboniferous, and then liberate that much vaster reserve with the same spark.

Don't feel bad, user. Your heart is in the right place, but you've to your credit briefly forgotten the Eternal Jew. Ethanol is about subsidizing (((Monsanto and ADM))), plus dropping some pork (ironically, not kosher!) on about 45 farm districts in the US. Without the subsidy, justified with some bullshit about energy efficiency, some congressmen might lose their jobs and a few globalist agro combines would have to accept less then double-digit annual profit growth.

sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

It's not hard to assert things you know. What if the fuel of the future is nigger jizz, maybe you should go out and stock up a big load of that?

All so you can produce soy and corn and feed the niggers.

We need organic and sustainable farming to be the only kind of farming again.

"Muh it's bad fuel to meh"
ITS FUCKING EVERYWHERE AND IT GROWS BACK.

"It takes more of it to use."
EXACTLY. And that's a GOOD thing because people would just plant a LOT of PLANTS lol. Your entire yard could be a vegetable oil harvest, let alone working for a proprieter with enough land.

American corn feeds the world, even the cucky parts that want to pretend they're too good for it leave loopholes in the regulations to allow certain amounts to be imported.

How worried I am about degenerates and niggers once they work on a farm for more than a year? Oh yeah, that's the best part. Farm work will require no job skills and you'd have to be dumb not to at this point. Ever seen how moral farmers are compared to the rest of the population? Even if they're fucked up, they don't go fucking with everyone else.

Fuck off faggot.

Using fuels like that is bound to have many problems especially if done on a large scale.

You know in North Korea they have trucks and stuff that are powered from burning wood and other scrap that they can burn inside it?

There's a lot of way to power vehicles but glass batteries is the best. Just get some solar panels on your garage and plug in whenever not using your vehicle and your fine.

The future batteries recharge faster and last way longer. You could travel across North America on one charge.

Literally the only argument against my solution is "well we have to predict it will create new problems and be more worried about them instead."

How about "it's less economically feasible than contemporary methods and would thus require a planned economy to implement" retard?

NO SHIT WHY AREN'T WE TRYING TO ECONOMICALLY IMPLEMENT THE MOST OBVIOUS SOLUTION TO FUEL PROBLEMS.

"We'd have to try, so like, no" -> not an argument

Do you not understand btw the core issue of our white nationalist movement? We have a lot of things to say but the most important one is demography. I don't want to employ shitskins. I don't want them to live and mix with our people. I want white nations for whites. No assimilation; I'd rather apartheid. A nation is a people. A Portuguese is always a Portuguese no matter where he goes in the world. If Canada started killing all its pajeets, India would be upset, just like Germany was upset with Poles killing Germans.

Degenerates need to go into gulags and be worked to death. Some would come out reformed must would not. Niggers need extermination.

Holy shit, you fucking retard.

Energy Density (in megajoules per kilogram) Figures for 1 Gallon of:
Diesel fuel: 48
Gasoline: 46.4
Kerosene (jet fuel): 42.8
Animal fat: 37

Nobody said anything about racially mixed farming, user. You can join a white community or be one of the dumbass inner city people at the skid farm. Perfectly fine with me. Nothing I'm proposing has any negative impact on white nationalism and only serves to improve the pitiful case of the urban negro.

I for one hate subsidized corn and soya and its use as fuel.

It's fucking up our farmland.

I'd rather that land be turned into organic permaculture food forests.

We don't need more soyboys and we don't need to grow plants purely to power vehicles.

At least fuel the vehicles on something that is otherwise waste / the byproduct of an industry. e.g. leftover oil from resteraunts, or woodchips from the sawmill.

…and again you do this on too big of a scale there's going to be problems.

Electric more viable but ultimately we need to reduce population to solve our issues with sustainability and the environment. Otherwise our future looks like the rice ants in their dystopian polluted drone hives living a very low quality life.

It's fucking everywhere.
It's called work. You can make anything with fucking plants.
Use every piece of land available ffs it'll vastly outnumber your imports

Yes please fuck off and suck that oilkike cock.

No there's plenty of arguments and biofuelds are ALREADY fucking up farmland. The only reason they even get produced is the ZOG subsidizes them, otherwise it wouldn't be profitable.

The beauty of harvesting specifically for vegetable oil is that you would start with areas that aren't farmland.

And the fact that it's a huge scale IS THE SOLUTION, not even a problem. It's just moving to a vegetable oil economy from a crude oil one. Yeah that's a lot of work, but look at what it does.

Population problems are an issue that I'd prefer debate separately.

and btw, burning vegetable oil, or wood, or gasoline all has problems for the environment

crystal/glass batteries are not harmful like lithium ion

Burning vegetable oil is better for the environment than crude oil and has been purposely not developed by emissions reductions in fuel systems manufacturers.

Not saying anything AGAINST crystal and glass. I'm saying fuck crude oil when you can just plant plants that no corporation can "own" or prevent you from planting anywhere.

Not in the desert, Huckleberry. Not in Alaska, where we already have oil. Not in the land where we're growing other crops. Not in Florida, which has shit soil for farming, or the mountains, and not in any of the cities that house 100 million people in those environments.

It also takes almost as much processing as crude oil before it's ready to (uselessly) burn. It has a shorter shelf life than properly stored gasoline. In its refined state, it's more viscous and damaging to machinery, and. . .
EVERY GODDAMN ONE OF THESE FACTS MEANS IT TAKES MORE ENERGY TO PRODUCE, PREPARE, AND USE THAN FUCKING OIL!

I don't want to improve the lives of niggers as I'm not a cuck like you.

I want them exterminated. Like how William Walker (look him up) would have exterminated mexcrement in order to carry out Manifest Destiny.

So here's a question for everyone, before you quite rightly filter these retards. Where did they come from? Why did two people drop ITT simultaneously to shill the completely off topic green energy meme? I'm not the only one who thinks this is weird right?

Why doesn't the government just provide everyone not driving a transport truck with an eVehicle and scrape all the older cars? We have the technology, the means, and the money. We could solve lots of problems this way.

Harvesting sunlight via growing crops is inefficient compared to harvesting it via solar or geothermal.

Genius worthy of a white man!

Yes you can farm for vegetable oil on mountains, from plain weeds, etc. I already said just about anywhere but a desert. The fact is you're retarded if you think that the vast majority of transport gets btfo when you're farming for vegetable oil damn near everywhere.

You're a true oilkike shill.

EVERYONE ONE OF THOSE FACTS ARE REASONS WE SHOULD BE USING IT.

"B-but we have to import oil because it's slightly better as a fuel source."

Go outside for once in your fucking life and look at how much vegetable oil we could be harvesting.

I was going to call them out for being kike Monsanto shills, but then I thought that was a bit far-fetched, even for this Namibian whorehouse.

Why not just plant tons of trees btw and do what they've been doing for hundreds of years in England where you just cut the branches every few years and it grows back? Then burn that to power a vehicle.

Look at North Korea. They HAVE to not depend on anyone else and they manage to power their vehicles in this way.

And I'll stop.

But let's face it: this is the best solution to damn near every problem the world is facing. I came here from an unrelated discussion and found an excuse to shill my opinion on something loosely science related.

Yeah, I said it.

Gotcha. You actually are an outsider who's here for some bizarre experiment. Get fucked, ISD. Filtered for human experimentation.

Outsider? Nay, good sir. I'm here on the daily. \o o/ born 1/4/88. But when you have an idea this simple and this legitimate that solves all this shit you can't shut up about it when your autism level peaked 9000 sometime around a year ago and you can't fucking contain it anymore.

Why do you keep talking about crude oil when literally nobody in this thread wants to burn crude oil?

Fuck vegetable oil and fuck crude oil.

Besides we need oil for plastics and other stuff. It's stupid to waste it as a fuel for vehicles.

You probably don't farm btw because you seem to be a clueless nigger about soil fertility.

You can't just keep taking from the land without giving back.

If we're growing stuff all over the place and then burning it, that is going to deplete the soils.

I wonder what byproducts result from your vegetable oil burning engines and if it's also toxic or fucks up roads or so on.

…and bylaws and corporations can, do, and will fuck your shit up trying to just plant stuff anywhere. You need to own the land and have rights to it and blah blah.

Yeah I think it's weird. Probably a young teen who just read up about biofuels and is hyped about them or it's a shill.

Burning wood, vegetable oil, and other unconventional fuels like these does not work on a large scale and there are much better solutions to pursue to energy issues on large scale.

It's only viable on small scale and only if you're making use of what would otherwise be a waste product of some industry.

Actually growing crops to produce vegetable oil just to power a car is stupid. Better to use leftover oil from a resteraunt.

ELECTRIC DRIVE
SOLAR

oh and btw why aren't you pushing the equally retarded hydrogen fuel cell meme?

Okay fine, I can't resist. *This* will be the last reply.

I keep talking about crude oil because I want to replace it with vegetable oil, obviously.

You're wasting crude oil as fuel for vehicles. It's creating problems and allowed corporations to consolidate access to mining.

I don't farm for a living. I just grew up around farms and have a lot of family that farms for most of the corn you're eating from Oklahoma who I've talked to this about.

If you're trying to tell me about taking from the land without giving back, ffs go to an oil fracking company and tell *them* that.

If we're growing stuff that lives off of the CO2 that it's burning, it's going to be better than what we have now. Vegetable oil comes from damn near all the vegetables we've already got, let alone when you start purposely harvesting it and targeting certain plants to harvest.

I wonder what byproducts we're already burning? Oh yeah, the exact kind that using vegetable oil instead would btfo. The only problem with vegetable oil is that you have to process it or else it will ruin your engine with carbon 'stains' – hell, I'm fine w/ the engine jobs that creates or just building a hell of a lot of refining machines.

The whole point of this is that whatever land you own can already be harvested for vegetable oil. Even if the corporations tried to do it better than you they can't stop you from doing so, and people can choose to use their own oil if they damn well please.

See Monsanto, that's a conversation I'd be interested in having. I hear people moaning about them all the time elsewhere and I never see any solid proof of miscunduct, and I've looked. Though, disclosure, I'm probably less leery of GMO's than most Holla Forumsacks.

We already produce vegetable oil as cheap as possible and it's done through subsidies of soy mostly. Soybean oil is cheapest and most common.

Whatever you're thinking to harvest and process into oil is probably something really fucking stupid and inefficient.

No the best solution to every problem the world is facing is to reduce population, especially the shitskin and jew populations.

Fuck using vegetable oil to power vehicles, fuck crude oil, fuck gasoline, and fuck the lifestyle of Amerifats where they depend way too much on cars.

You could convert your bodyfat into energy via peddeling a bike.

Btw, I'm Amish-tier, we have horses and buggies here. We've got our oil-dependency issue all figured out, we just feed horses grass and so on, and they get us around.

Oh shit a wild Monstanto shill appears.

Monsanto is theoretically managed by a Scotsman named – not kidding – Hugh Grant.

He's just a front, however. The real ownership is Nielsen PLC. This is the same company that has always tracked (((television ratings))), and it's run by a kike: Dwight "Mitch" Barns.

businesswire.com/news/home/20160328005406/en/Monsanto-Company-Adds-Mitch-Barns-Board-Directors

Do you need to know more, or are you a regular /here/?

Monsanto are the fuckers who patented seeds, put the equivalent of DRM on said seeds, then sued a farmer who accidentally cross-pollinated them.
Fuck Monsanto, they were the ones who had Antonin Scalia murdered.

Women have no agency. Men can use them like the brainless, disposable fuck dolls they are.

Hasn't Black Science Man been outed as an academic fraud or plagiarist?

Now I can't argue that it's chockers full of Jews, but ^this^ is the bullshit I see on faceberg.

First, it's not just a general patent on seeds, it's a patent on the breeds of crop which they created, something which every contemporary seed company whether they produce GMOs or not also holds. This patent allows them to prosecute only WILFUL reproductions of the patented material, that is, intentional replanting of seed which is known to be owned by Monsanto. And no they didn't put the equivalent of DRM on their seeds, there is no equivalent of DRM for seeds, the closest approximation would be terminator genes and those aren't in any crop they sell.

Which case are you talking about? Do you even know? Because there are a couple of "cross pollination" bungles. Let's talk Percy Schmeiser, whose fields were contaminated with a very small amount of blown seed, which he then sprayed with roundup, killing all but the pesticide resistant GMO plants, and harvested only those plants, using their seeds to replant his crop for the following year. Was he the farmer you meant?

STOP BEING RACIST

Otherwise good post

Idiot
Clearly she just drank from the holy niggergrail and wasn't worthy.

The racism in your post is delicious.

kek

It's been a thing for years. Even before this site was created IIRC. I can remember this meme back on cuckchan's /sci/. What you are saying is that you are new to *chan culture, so back to reddit faggot.

Those are paragraphs, not earlobe spacing you fucking double-nigger. >>>/cuckchan/

Fucking tourist.

It's expensive. Human pollution only makes up a small fraction of our greenhouse gasses and we have enough petrol to last for another century, at least. We can convert to ethanol later when there might have been advances in the agricultural sector and costs are lower.

It doesn't really matter too much if it's true or not
Remember NeoGaf is dead all because of what is probably a fake accusation, even if it turns out to be fake they're still fucked due to the way they responded
As far as I see this Harvey Fiasco is that unlikee Conservitives and anons, seems libs dunno how to handle rape accusations

This honestly.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

No but seriously. I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that he has published literally not a single relevant paper or outright plagiarized stuff or both. Can't remember.

Oh the irony

A contradiction

Well consider he's in a pointless feild in the first place, or at least a field that is doing nothing with purpose

MATE WE SHOULD BE USING FUCKING NUCLEAR

it's like poetry

That pic is not true. The KKK had 1% negroes or about 1 thousand or so negro members during its peak membership when it had about a hundred thousand members.

This guy's not the smartest nigger in the world for two reasons. One, I'm pretty sure he's mixed and two his entire portfolio is based on plagiarism and celebrity appeal. The guy's never actually done anything for science.

He's too busy always doing talks and pretending to be a science guy to actually do or understand science. While hes busy being the face of science, some god-believing white man is working away day and night, consumed by his desire to know and understand and advance forward the race's knowledge, while nigger like this just holds back actual science with fedora bullshit.

Hi guys! 3bear here,
I get that we just use the kikes as an umbrella term for the tycoonist ruling class, but why do we target the Jews specifically when it's really porky who has monopolized the labor state? Forget all this white nationalism junk, we should combine black and white nationalism to finally topple the Burgeosie and cease the means of production!

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Ali spoke at a clan rally.

The probem is jews not capitalists and not the fact of having a ruling class.

Y

Christ

kys fam

I am allergic to peanuts anyways unless you remove the proteins from them which I react to… and no niggers didn't even invent that.

Fuck these so called "minorities" they have their own countries.

…and I'd rather some benevolent whites control production and run the nation then some fucking jews.

Having no ruling class is stupid and impossible.

Hey Bigot are you ignoring the inventions of the injun people
WHAT A BIGOT

Nonsense.He's obviously a genius.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DENOUNCING PLUTO AS A PLANET YOU NIGGER!
Enjoy the pitchfork, Hades is forever. Charon won't even ask for payment for a boat ride to where you're going.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
Op is a faggot.

Haha

"healer"

WE WUZ VOODOO PRAKTISHNAS N SHEIT

You are unintentionally correct. Your beliefs would put an end to all prosperity and production. You and your kind will stick out like a sore thumb come DOTR.

I think this is a full blown assault on men but here is the kicker: The best targets for this kind of hysteria are famous men with household names. This is the only way to get on the front page of the luggenpresse and spread the message. But the catch is that most famous men are marxist useful idiots or jews

It's a perfect storm. And at a quick glance it looks like they are eating their own (and they totally are) but we all know that there are no such things as grassroots movements like these. It was someone's idea to start this ball rolling and turn it into a "movement" That's where we need answers.

But god knows I'm having a blast watching these kikes taste of their own medicine. I hope every single one of them who have ever fucked a feminist are shaking in their boots and praying they aren't the next lamb for the slaughter.

Why is this stickied? False rape accusations are a dime a dozen and now is the prime time to be making them.

(((SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN)))

The fact that there's a total of Black astrophysicists countable in one's fingers?

THIS

Jerry and I never gave up hope that, one day, he'd be punished for his rape of Pluto.
I hope everyone's got a high enough IQ to understand this vid.

Whoa! I thought we all had a gentlemen's agreement about not bringing evil gypsies into Holla Forums?

Looks half gook which would explain "astronaut".

Florida doesn't have shit soil for farming, its shit for specific crops. Don't go spreading lies. t.Floridian

only, unless they act slutty and come from (((children's movies))).

the way kids react to him its highly probable

too late

kek'd

I hate the guy myself but I just wish people could see the double standards.

Go home, Professor Hawking. You're drunk.

Irrelevant or convenient casualties in the war for total leftycuck tyranny
One aim is clear: making Listen And Believe a social norm and law. You goys sense any other goals?

The left eat their own when they dont have an other to chew and gang upon
They're like leeches and hyenas

Just because he has a degree in it does not make him an astrophysicist, or a scientist for that matter. Like most Ph.Ds he did not end up getting a job in his field. He might have been trained on the path to becoming a scientist, and lucky enough to get a job related to physics, but he is not a scientist. He is an administrator with a lust for the spotlight and a press that is all too happy to make him to the most famous –mulatto– black man in science. He has not done work in his field or published a real paper in decades. He is neither a theoretical nor experimental physicist. Trusting NDT on anything except for the day-to-day operations of the Hayden Planetarium is a mistake. Yet, he has become the poster boy for “science,” which today is hardly more than superficial internet macros and the enforcement of establishment dogmatism, along with creation a legion of insufferable “nerds” who think spouting them non-stop makes them an intellectual.

Funny thing, I think he is secretly happy Trump is president because Trump want to rebuild NASA and fund space endeavors. A Democratic president would not bother to fund space and science programs, beyond transgender basket-weaving and 17th century Belgian lesbianism. There is a great debate with him and an extremely Jewish physicist who says that space exploration is pointless compared using that money to help minorities. Tyson became livid at the mention that space exploration was worthless and went on a long rant trying to control his temper, but the others on stage backed the Jew. IIRC the jew was a physicist named Lawrence Krauss.

There's a civil war on the left. One banking-friendly Jew faction is using the chaos after the total collapse of establishment politics to snatch power from the other banking-friendly Jew faction. Basically, the SJWs are pushing 30 now, they have older enablers in the Democratic Party who are hoping to ride them into quick advancement, and this is part of it.

The battle lines aren't clear yet, but it sort of looks like this:
Hillary and the crew. Establishment to their rotten cores with significant overlap into the Republican Party. Basically an Israeli Fifth Column. The deep state is in their grip, and they're friendly with Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood. Super hostile to Shiites and their Russian ally. Literally always wrong about every single thing any of them has ever said or done. Perfect .000 record.
>Genuine Liberals: Like to live and let live. Nearly autistic inability to dissemble leaves them without a home in party politics, but they dream in vain of gaining some influence in the Democratic Party. These people are absolutely out in the cold, with zero funding from anywhere. They supported Bernie, they oppose ISIS, they think SA and Israel are not nice, but that at least Israel is a democracy. They think Kurds should have a country, but also that Turkey should stay in NATO and the EU is gross. They Occupied before Occupy was co-opted, and they say they admire second-wave feminism, though "lately it's gone too far." Will have the nerve to look surprised on DotR, when somebody – anybody – shoves them against a wall and drills them.

He's next. The FtB faggots have already gotten him banned from their faggot conferences for being a "serial harasser."

Sorry for the formatting. Here it is in non-fucked:
Hillary and the crew. Establishment to their rotten cores with significant overlap into the Republican Party. Basically an Israeli Fifth Column. The deep state is in their grip, and they're friendly with Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood. Super hostile to Shiites and their Russian ally. Literally always wrong about every single thing any of them has ever said or done. Perfect .000 record.
Largely outside the main power structure themselves, but they function as shock troops and useful idiots for moneyed factions like Soros. They have their little rivalries (antifa vs BLM, for example), but they're united in their hatred of all things right-wing and their fucking parents. Loosely controlled; they're trouble, and nobody directly commands anything they do. Like Saudi Arabia, they are officially anti-Israel; they just happen to always agree with them on every single subject. Too naive and badly educated even to realize there's a difference between Deobandi and Wahabbi, they don't seem to be aware of the political rift in Kampfy is a Fag™. Currently being oppressed by wooden panels.
Like to live and let live. Nearly autistic inability to dissemble leaves them without a home in party politics, but they dream in vain of gaining some influence in the Democratic Party. These people are absolutely out in the cold, with zero funding from anywhere. They supported Bernie, they oppose ISIS, they think SA and Israel are not nice, but that at least Israel is a democracy. They think Kurds should have a country, but also that Turkey should stay in NATO and the EU is gross. They Occupied before Occupy was co-opted, and they say they admire second-wave feminism, though "lately it's gone too far." Will have the nerve to look surprised on DotR, when somebody – anybody – shoves them against a wall and drills them.

Fuck vegetable oil and crude oil. You want to fix shit? Move welfare niggers to Detroit and make them grow twice their weight in food to get da gibs. Replace all domestic lighting with LED which requires a tenth of the input energy. Ban cars in large cities where faggots like to smell one anothers' farts. Problem temporarily solved until we can exterminate the kike.

Yeah, and they’re all on TV. There’s one on the BBC too.
independent.co.uk/news/science/maggie-aderin-pocock-a-woman-on-a-mission-proving-science-isnt-just-for-rich-white-men-7584939.html

The whole Pluto thing is a great example of just how thorough public school brainwashing can be. People will defend, 'till they're blue in the face, the specific categorization of a rock they'll never never lay eyes upon nor has any impact on their lives.

The most obvious solution to oil problems is to stop using it all waging wars for Israel

Since no one else will say it, I will…
I didn't laugh until that part. I appreciated it.

I would give up all shitposting privleges for a whole year to see (((Lawrence Krauss))) outed as a rapist.

Could someone explain to me like I'm a retard why Pluto isn't a planet anymore? (((Wikipedia))) says it's a dwarf planet, but how does that not count?

The International Association of Astronomical Jewry changed the definition of "planet." To qualify, your celestial object has to: A) Orbit a star, B) Be roughly spherical, and C) Gravitationally dominate its path. Pluto meets A and B, but it does not dominate its path around the Sun. For one, it's part of a double-planet system with its moon, Charon, and for another it hasn't swept out all the detritus along its orbit.

Typical kike special pleading. Change the definition of something, and it becomes different.

Forgot to mention – Pluto is such an oddball among the other planets, and so similar to other Kuiper Belt objects, that we either have eight planets, minus Pluto, or we get Pluto. . . plus a trillion or so gigantic comets reaching out over a thousand AU from the Sun. That's a lot of shit to name.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So rather than use it as a stepping stone to educate children on the concept of different celestial bodies as well as conflicting orbit, they just say fuck it and drop the whole thing hoping now one notices?

Do what in the what now? I can't hear you – my ears have an American accent.

I figured kikes would be able to control the thoughts of children at least by overloading them with conflicting information, at least that's how they did it to me. Do they not even bother with that anymore?

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Ali was pretty damn cool for a black dude. Anti-race mixing, pro segregation. I'm not the kind to go MUH BASED BLACK DUDE but he really was something

muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker
muhummud
mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker
muh hammad

For it to qualify as double standards niggers should rape only as frequently as White men.

Who’s next?

-Black Raping Man

Mane, I ain't buying it.

Well when people think of rape they usually think assault followed by a knife to the woman's throat as she's fucked, then killed so there is no witnesses.

And can you see that I'm not participating in this? Of course not.

Niggers are not human and do not deserve to have the resources of due diligence or fair trial wasted on them.

Dude is a legit criminal to begin with. How is anyone surprised by this?

FTFY

Pluto is a planet.

No, it's really not. BSM may be an insufferable know-it-all faggot rapist, but he was right on this one. He's just fucking awful at expressing it.

The trump curse strikes again.

isshiddydigglydoo

Right, I get what you're saying, but you're not listening. Pluto is a planet.

Feels over reals is what got us into the mess we're in, user.

Good god man.

Underrated post, and heiled.

But… but it's a planet! I didn't spend 17 years learning it was a planet just to have it not be a planet because some nog got uppity after they gave him a science degree as a joke!

Fuck all of you for not checking these numbers more tbh.

finally a decent get

Wtf?

What did he say wrong?

Bio diesel u cuck not making cars run off booze. The Jews don't like diesel and out emissions controlls on them.
2012 Cummins truck
11mpg emissions deletes 23mpg

wew

nice trips. my twitter account just got gassed and I dont feel like making a new one right now. I hope all this science nigger stuff is pissing off libcucks

So has he faced any consequences for this yet? Lost his show on the science channel or anything like that?

Hopefully bill Nye the child rape guy.

Wew

Wow is like every piece of shit worthless nobody cunt out there is trying to become famous by destroying some famous guy's life

Also 30 years with PTSD and she never went to a shrink? bitch please…

If he was actually a kiddie diddler it would be breddy funny

A nigger in a fancy suit is still a nigger. Who would have thought. Let this be a lesson to cucks advocating cooperation with based black nationalists.

They keep sucking the dick of the EU even as it crumbles

They were part of the co-opters, they agree with shit like the progressive stack which practically destroyed the movement from the inside-out

No they don't because 2nd wave was really anti-gay

Even niggers like Bill Cosby couldn't hold back his negroid instincts so what chance did this literally criminal nigger have?

WTF I love feminism now?!

I just googled black science man for some more quotes and found this tumblr post so I copy paste it here for shit and giggles. do you all have autism ?

it's fucking Holla Forums obviously nobody here thinks like that.

Why the fuck is Paulie Walnuts holding that jelly-donut's balloon?

A nigger by any other name pop scientist or otherwise is still a nigger.

The mp4 in the middle, i would shop that as if he is working out on that shakey hover plate.

Why is this a thread who gaf what Black Nigger Guy does? Is this somehow a surprise?

Not sure. She must owe him money.

THERE'S MORE VAGINAL THERMODYNAMICS IN MY BASEMENT THAT THERE ARE BICYCLES IN MY SON'S GARAGE".

kek

auspicious 1488 get

This is the first one I don't believe because am 99% certain this nigger is a faggot. Little black boys is who he preys on and has for 20+ years. They won't come forward because if they aren't dead or in jail, they liked it and do it themselves now. Just shoot the fucking monkey already.

Indeed!
HEIL HITLER

It's not rocket science.

Ok leftists, time to turn on your next hero!

Why does the left always conveniently omit East Asians? I wouldn't be surprised if they had a larger presence in science than whites.

He reeks of faggy degeneracy

how do you know the 32 monkeys were male?

Also, niggers may be simians but they are NOT monkeys.

They are hylobatids.