How have you been enjoying Revolution 60, Holla Forums?

How have you been enjoying Revolution 60, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/broteam/DifficultMosquitoPMSTwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me a magnet and I'll try it.

you really don't want to ,user.

DO IT FAGET

Don't tell me what to think. I beat people up who do that. Then I shit on their face.

Are you telling me what to think?

Nerd?

I will beat you up and when you're moaning in pain I'll lay you next to a prison bench and sit so that my ass cheeks are dangling off the side. With your face underneath, I will begin to shit on it.

It's revolutionary

No Pajeet, with great power comes great responsibility.

No bumpmapping, no buy.

I must loo what I gotta loo

wow the only link I found after 20 min of searching is a 3 seeder torrent and turns out the is fooking 3gb of size like what the fuck it's a phone port.

Weren't there some fags who were doing a playthough of the whole game and pissing all over it?

Just like Life is Strange and Telltale's QTE games, the only way to enjoy Rev 60 is to be drunk.
Brote's stream was great too bad he deleted it from Twitch VOD

How fucking dare you, if we weren't on an Anonymous Image Board I would've already kicked your shit in. you bitch, do you have any idea who you've just pissed off? I'm a fucking marine, and not just a marine, but a marine that has 150 confirmed kills. and I'm not talking about being a pussy sniper, I killed snipers with shotguns. You are just another pest thinking he's hot shit when he's really just a keyboard warrior with no pants, sitting on a chair naked while he eats a Carvel Cake. Not only am I a fucking badass, but I can also find you and kill you with a laptop and a Smartphone battery. Your life will be over before your own eyes, and while you die, I'll be looking down on you and shitting on your face, so when you die all you'll feel for all eternity is my shit on your face. and we're not done yet, ooooh death is only the beginning, once the Area 51 project is done, I'm gonna resurrect your ass, shove you in an oven and bake you to death. You'll be thinking that you were a man of jewish descent, but you're not. You're just a punk nigger kid trying to talk tough in a world where punks like you get shit on by guys like me. You're fucking nothing but a maggot who'll have his life end tragically, you don't know who I am but you will know my name and my face as sooon as I'm done with you. You could've saved yourself and your family but now it's time, the day of retribution begins, and I will be Death, the destroyer of worlds. You can't stop me, you won't stop me, and you'll wish you can stop me. So shut the fuck up. you are nothing. I will destroy you and your pathetic baby hands that you use to talk shit without getting hit. You fucking nigger. You want some kind of banana before the slaughter? well too bad. I'm coming for you, and there'll be nowhere for you to run. God will not save you, I am salvation and I am death. welcome little lamb, to the slaughter. I'm the big bear and you're my dinner. Pray to god now, say your goodbyes. because I'm coming and nothing will stop me from getting my revenge.

Kek'd.

I've been watching one of the Sleepycabin guys do a lets play of it and that's the closest I'll ever get to the game. It's exactly as fucking awful as everyone expected it to be.

I recognise that bulge!

i watched some of the broteam stream of this game

its not even "so bad its funny" its just shovelware tier

its two you dork

Is it? I thought Oney was the only one who was a sleepycabin regular, though I'm pretty far behind in sleepycasts so I guess the roster could have changed

These are great

It's Oney's show. Spazkid was just a guest on this video.

It's actually worse than I expected.
I have trouble comprehending how John Flynt was able to make his game look so aggressively bad.. Like it's not just poorly modeled.. Everything about it looks like shit. The generic textures. The weird tribal tattoo pattern on everything. The stiff animations. The faces that look like they've been run through a photoshop Pinch tool.The bafflingly stupid combat system takes the cake, though.

I am legitimately impressed that anyone could make a game that looks and plays worse than the average shit found on Second Life.

Just say normalfags oney.

I don't think I've seen any of the episodes Zach was on, plus didn't he leave Sleepycabin to work with Jontron?

…and all that while using the Unreal engine.

He is a mentally ill man that thinks he is a woman.

I wonder how much it cost him to actually make the game, and if his parents footed the bill.

Zach moved to New York but he was still part of Sleepycabin. It was just harder for them to get him on. But Sleepycabin dissolved so it doesn't really matter.

I browse gamerghazi for laughs. I saw them shilling Flynts game when it came out, and someone actually compared this garbage's combat to Mega Man Battle Network. I lost my sides that day.

He gets financed via Patreon for almost two years by now.

Oney and friends are the only good people on Youtube. Also

these people are so hypocritical it hurts.

Obligatory.

Actually yeah, I've enjoyed laughing at it a lot!

It's illegal to lie on the internet. Don't lie.

Obligatory video.

Been enjoying Oney's roast of it.
Chris fucking died in Revolution 60!

why not

Don't insult butt ugly martians like that

the early 2000s were a truly lawless time

I love Eiffel 65

Did John Flint ever comment about how Wu ripped off his art style?

I wanted to see it but was working that night so i missed it but couldnt find it in the VOD next day and i wondered why, guess that answers it. Do you know if someone has reuploaded it? i didn't have any luck

oh you.

same

best review so far

Checked
also thought I'd never hear about these bastards ever again, nearly feels like I forgotten all about them

Gave it a shot, streamed and everything, and almost beat it if it hadn't been for a game breaking bug towards the end that doesn't allow you to progress. I tried to contact the team fucking everywhere but I got no response. Only one fucker on the steam forums helped me with that issue. Pissed me off seeing how someone puts so much autism into one thing, and then they completely drop all support of it once it's "finished." Unbelievable.

And yes, it's bad. But to me, nothing is worse than finding a bug that doesn't let you progress. That's the only real gaming mortal sin that I can think of, and I have never in my life before ran into a game that DOESN'T LET ME PLAY THE THING IN IT'S ENTIRETY.

Wait a minute, that bulge….?

empty hero always makes me laugh

that dig at brianna in the begginning had me in stitches

Ding dong is cool
Too bad he hasn't streamed with The Best Gamers in a while

I'm fucking dying

does that man have tits?

Yeah, he took that megaman chip RPG and made it shit.

BETA
MALE

From watching playthroughs, this game's flaws are glaringly obvious. Sadly, the character designs, even with Holiday's ballsack hair, are among the least offensive parts of the game.

I want to fuck that martian.

negative publicity is still publicity
stop shilling this

Those are called pecs, user.

I don't know, sorry. I'd like to rewatch it too, he was so drunk that at the end of the stream he couldn't even articulate.

No. Dude playing the game has some lemon sized tits.
At first I thought he had hidden some wads of paper under his shirt as a gag but it seems to fit to his chest a bit too naturally.

nah. counter-sage.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there's a huge untapped market for Flynt's "game" on Holla Forums.

Fuck you.

You're underestimating the amount of degenerates frequenting this board.

If it were quality degeneracy I could see your point. But if someone wanted to play something about trannies there's got to be several better options.

Oh, I thought you were talking about James, the guy on the right. Yea, the guy playing is fat.

bam, another counter sage.

it can be pirated, and look at the steam sales. probably hasn't even broken 100. stop using "muh shills" as an excuse to downvote sage threads you don't like, it kills what this board is meant for: discussion. at least own up to your faggotry and admit it.

So Revolution 69 is basically 3D Cheetah men II?

someone post a new screenshot of the stats. it didnt even break 100 last i checked.

Just you watch. That number is going to spike as idiots here buy the game. This is why shill threads should be banned on sight

I never played much nintendo, but from what I've seen from cheetahmen, it at least has gameplay, albeit frustrating. Hell, even Heavy Rain has more gameplay. If a game can at least manage to give me gameplay and THEN break down, I'd be somewhat satisfied, but no. Rev 60 takes the worst of both worlds and puts it into a single game.

Except none of us can be assed to pay a full ten dollars when they can look it up. It's not some shit like FO4 where it's a massive file size, or Overpriced where it's multiplayer only. Rev60 is easy as fuck to download and play, blame those stats on the kikestarter fags, and jewtubers trying to make a name for themselves.

Go home Wu

Can we know how many of them received a key and how many really bought the game?

In a weird way, I'm actually impressed by this piece of shit. It has somehow managed to not merely suck, but fail spectacularly at everything it tries to do.

For all of Flynt's posturing and pretending to be a super serious game developer (and woman), his only accomplishment will be setting the bar for just how fucking bad a game can actually be.

Fucking E.T. for the Atari wasn't this bad. It was broken and boring as fuck, but Rev 60 takes it a step further. Not content to merely be bland, uninspired, and pointless, it actually manages to be so bad that it's offensive. Couple that with Flynt's titanic ego and refusal to see any of his own flaws or the flaws in his work and it's really quite an amazing feat.

150-200 of them are kickstarter keys for sure.

Not at the moment, but Steam has been making changes regarding the subject of received keys, so that might change in the future.

Right now, all we can see is how many of the posted reviews used game keys. Currently, 5 of the game's 44 reviews used game keys.

yeah the oney plays

And the only people I've seen "promote" it are the people she did nothing but shit on. Part of me wants to feel sad, but then I remembered what an insufferable cunt she was.

Maybe I want to feel bad for her team?

Yeah, I'm saddened by that as well. The only reason I watch Oney Plays along with Spazkid and psychicpebbles' streams is because Ding Dong is frequently featured in them.

I wish RockCock64 and Karnivore weren't so busy and/or disinterested to keep doing TBG stuff. Sucks Darkgamer left, too, he was the funniest one, in my opinion.

YEAH MAN, WHEN IT'S UNANIMOUS AMONGST THE OP AND ALL SUBSEQUENT POSTS THAT THE GAME LOOKS, PLAYS AND SOUNDS AWFUL IT SURE IS GETTING FUCKING SHILLED HERE

WE REALLY NEED TO KEEP OUR EYES OUT FOR THOSE STEALTH-MARKETERS, THEY MIGHT GET REVOLUTION 60™ ONE WHOLE SALE!

What even happened with darkgamer

According to Ding Dong, he just got tired of being a part of TBG. Lost interest, I guess.

I wonder if I'd get banned from the nexus if I modified hagraven's to look like Wu, or Wu's monster.

I want to see if there's a full version.

I'm not one for Let's Plays, but I watched like an hour of the Oni (or whatever his name is) Let's Play of it. Beyond the fact that they fucking sucked at it somehow, the game is amazingly worse than I thought it could have been.

His channel is bumnumba1 on Youtube. If you already know that and can't find the specific video, then I can't help you.

The best way to ruin somebody is to show them respect while shitting on their work with logic.

Fuck that. He's so mentally deranged he thinks he's a woman. He deserves to be degraded and tormented while his "work" is laughed at and paraded around as the garbage it is

DR DR DR

And what's with that pose on the banner? We can see both her breast and ass! That's not very feminist of you, noted-feminist-and-all-around-terrible-person-game-developer Brianna Wu.

it's dwindling though

Wait a minute…

All of the "improvements" made for the PC version of the game are apparently locked behind some $5 DLC. According to the only review of the DLC:

Sounds like the DLC's content is included in the base game's massive download, and all purchasing the DLC does is flip a configuration variable to enable it.

Also, from what I heard, you need to have the DLC installed in order to get the Steam trading cards for this game.

I've heard 400 thousand burgershekels

my fucking sides

this is the most blatant shitpost I've seen in awhile.

Gamer Gate was the best thing to ever happen to Brianna Wu and its video game.
Without Gamer Gate this thing wouldn't have ever even seen the light of day.

How original Johnny boy

I actually learned a fair ammount of the tongue of the moonmen from this guy

and they games Holla Forums supports always sells the worst

The 3d modelling looks even creepier and unnerving than some early 3d Saturn games.

That takes some doing.

Pretty sure he gets mostly financed by his rich parents.

A Man Without a Cock
I jej'd

I was actually really interested in the premise of this, but it just looks like a shitty mobile game

I saw it nearly kill Bro Team. That's enough for me

I was there. He spent about 15 minutes rambling about how we were good people for telling him to drink water and sleep on his side, spilled alcohol across his desk at least twice, once by sneezing into a shot, called Lyle on stream at one point and talked about dreaming that he was going to die. At the end of the stream he said "God Bless Ye" and then proceeded to say "Go out and find someone that means something to you and -" then the stream ended

His tweets after that night were some of the best he's ever made, and the stream itself was one of his funniest. Even Ian Miles Cheong was watching.

Here is a clip of him spilling booze on his desk by violently sneezing.

Fuck, forgot the link
clips.twitch.tv/broteam/DifficultMosquitoPMSTwin

This is the definitive brianna wu OC in my shitty opinion.