Why is America the only decent country where the government doesn't censor videogames?

Why is America the only decent country where the government doesn't censor videogames?
What the fuck is Europe and asia scared off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qeRA5QN4sM
shetterly.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-first-amendment-protects-private.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Name an instant where the American government censored vidya in the last 20 years.
I can name dozens of times the faggots in Europe and Asia did it.

because the american vidya industry itself does it on their own
thats how cucked you murricans are

kek have you been living in a hole gramps?
Look at NoA for starters.

triggered eurocucks inbound

NoA isn't the governent though

You are retarded and underage.

PirateFag-Land does nothing because censoring video games makes video games win.

self censorship isn't the same as legal mandated censorship

because they don't need to, your gaming media already does a terrific job alone

It isn't a decent country so right off the bat your premise is wrong.

Pic related is Japan's prime minister.
Nintendo has infiltrated the govment!

Name 5 better countries to live in.

Poland
Russia
Belarus
Ukraine
Slovakia

You forgot
Niger
Ted
Zimbabwe
Kenya
and Isreal

Argentina
Rwanda
South Sudan
Vietnam
Comoros

Switzerland
Singapour
Japan
Denmark
Netherlands

Should I show you all the pic where based nip version show tits and ass on the character while fatland have cover or even edgy replacement?
Should I remember you all that shitstorm about models statue not being shipped into the JewSA becasue "think about the children"?

America censors games all the time.
It's like you're all robots who only say the same things from the same script.

user….I… Think you are memeing too much here.

Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Japan
Uruguay
I can keep going all night faggot

That has nothing to do with the government though. Why can't any of you retards read?

WOW all the difference !

Country that is so bad, it's not just people trying to escape from it, but entire fucking regions

doesn't say anything about the government there fam

The government you retards

Japan is shit to live in you stupid weeb. You work hard, get paid shit and can't get laid.
Kek,

The government allows said organization to do that m8.

Oh look, you are retarded and your image proves it.

The government also allows nintendo to censor their games.
OH NO THAT MEANS THE GOVERNMENT IS CENSORING GAMES
Dumb shit.
Also the ESRB doesn't stop distribution of games.
Also see

Why wouldn't they? It's not illegal, and nobody actually has to do what they say, retailers do it because they're afraid of backlash from "think of muh children" types

better about censorship

You elected a
FUCKING NIGGER
Even Sweden didn't fuck up that badly.

They do.

Why are Eufags ok with the government taking away their freedom of speech and expression and then get mad at Americans for having it?

No they don't

Source.

Jealousy.

Iceland
Switzerland
Maybe some parts of Russia if it continues to improve
Some parts of U.S.
And possibly Poland
In any case you got some pretty decent bait there.

What's more, it's just as unconstitutional for the government to prevent somebody from censoring themselves as it is to forcibly censor them.

Even a nigger runs a country better than Swedes. Thanks for showing how shit Europe is.

Yeah right. America is going down the sweden highway faster than sweden did when they started. If you don't get Trump you're doomed.

As if the first amendment protects anything anymore.

You mean like in Europe where Mudslimes get away with everything because the cops don't want to be racist?
Sure cops get shit for killing nigs but they still do.
Europe you try to stop a brutal rape and you get sent to prison if the guy was brown.

I'm pretty sure it's just Germany being pain in the ass with their inconsistent enforcement of their ridiculous laws and companies don't like to prepare a lot of separate version of games.

Not that you have it any better burger, though admittedly it's more of self censorship or misguided "localisations" than direct government interference.

I can walk around saying nigger kike all I want and no one can stop me.

lol there are ghettos in sweden germany and france where cops can't enter. that isn't true for the states, they just put on more body armor and get bigger guns and roll in.

Because we have fucking Germany, Sweden and UK in Europe and they are full-on cucks.

Not on American national television.

That wouldn't be the government stopping me you faggot.

Countries so great, all the inhabitants move into the west.

Because it's subcontracted to feminism and media in America.

And I suppose bullshit academia is indirectly the gov.

Oh, I'm guessing the
Federal
Communications Commission isn't part of the government, then.

citation needed

Your police enrollment has fallen off a cliff. Keep telling yourself you haven't already fallen down the slippery slope.

Learn to read

I have been trolled

What is the FCC’s Responsibility?

I never said we haven't, please point to where I said that.

Read the Constitution, you fucking dipshit.

So a federally funded commission that not only censor TV, but does so illegally.
Americucks crack me up.

It isn't government censorship.

Your jealousy of the Constitution is fucking bleeding through the screen.

You got me.

America is going down the shitter but it has a while to go before it reaches Europe level shit. Fucking hate speech laws, europoors are cucked.

You do know that literally every first world country and many third world countries have freedom of speech, right? It's not really a selling point anymore.

This.

Nah

They almost always have laws against hate speech and/or denying the Shoah.

America still has that "1st Amendment" thing that keeps the government from censoring shit.

It is why every attempt of making the government censor vidya has fallen flat on its face.

It is also way jews have been using marxist infiltration to try too take vidya. They can't attack it from the outside.

Except "Hate" speech where you will be censored or sent to prison for being a meany.

Questions was : name better to live in countries. Read nigga, read.

you're not retarded, are you user?

Le ebil nazis

The ESRB does need a better system than simply "get a bunch of faggots with nothing better to do than bullshit about morality and video games," but the only real power it has is to slap its little ratings logo on the box/preface ads with it.
Everything else is retailers and publishers being committee-approved shitholes that can't into controversy.

Pick one and only one.

your argument would be like me saying something got banned in brazil what is america so scared of?

I was going to post links but fuck it i cant be assed to name a few games that have been censored in the west
looks up the censorship for these games

If America is so free then why am i not allowed to criticize ** or ****?. Kek.

None of them censored by the government, please learn to read

Literally not the government

Do you understand the difference between private companies run by cucks and the government?

I think you're just retarded dude.

Every country in the European Union is cucked because the European union censors shit all the time.

Europe=/=EU

Europe and Asia are not countries. Large parts of Europe do not censor video games, Germany is the exception rather than the rule.

Also the USA regularly censors 'obscenity' at both the State and Federal level. I'm not sure if that's ever been specifically applied to vidya but visual novels are close enough to media that has been subject to relevant judgements.

The federal government doesn't, but I wonder if some of the state governments do.

Makes you wonder why the Poles seem so insistent on spending their time in the UK cleaning toilets.

State and federal level are two different things. Each state might as well be it's own country if we take state governments into account

I am aware. Both have laws on obscenity.

European Union

Obscenity law is like your downloads folder; it only exists because nobody can be bothered to clean it out, and it's not like anyone actually uses the damn thing.

The thing about UK toilets is you only need to clean them once since Pajeet doesn't use toilets.

They are the vast majority of western Europe and governs it.

Your country is shit and you are just another typical ignorant american

Prepare to be purged

1 out of 5 of those is correct.

Bring it on mohammad

Nobody said any of those things

Not every European country is in Europe you moron.

Nice try, Hillary.

wut

Thats a rather misleading thing to say since if you are a tourist and do enter areas heavily populated by that crowd you are fucking lost. No tourist guide will go showing foreigners around the slummier parts of London; particularly since you can tube it to and from anywhere you would want to be.

Basic subsistence is a foregone conclusion when you're debating which wealthy nation is more comfy than the next.

That doesn't have anything to do with videogame censorship though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS WHAT EUROPEANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

You should go back and read the messages that preceded the one you're replying to, otherwise you're going to end up saying really dumb things like that.

8/10 nearly agreed with you

We were never debating which country is more comfy, were were debating video game censorship having anything to with living standards

Remember when UK was white?

I live in holland and want the fuck out, mudslimes, SWJs and kikes everywhere.

How do germans dwell whit that shit?

they think they're atoning for something

What germans?

Do you have some kind of developmental disorder?

"We" weren't debating anything, unless you're vpning, you came and said something completely irrelevant and I explained why, and then you said something not relevant to that exchange either.

Please learn to follow simple conversations

the only germans that exists

All 3 of them?

Oh, you're just trolling, I see.

Germans that live in germany

If that makes you feel better, sure

ebin

Maybe you should actually visit other places before you act like you know them better than the natives.

I don't get it either, according to the German law the government is not allowed to censor shit but it still does.

But then again the law also says that discrimination is against the rules (e.g. sexism) but we have parking lots that can be used only by women, which should be illegal by law.

As long as believing that makes you happy user

New meme?

Fine, prove your worth.

Explain why refrigeration and airconditioning are relevant when comparing wealthy countries in the EU and the US, all of which have those things. And why comparing availability and quality of leisure activities, which are the defining feature of affluent societies, is not relevant.

Because America is governed by the wealthy and the wealthy censor video games.

sellin weapon system…….. h&k wepon system.. very tactical black color change mode of the fire, i chose the fuck you up mode . destroy ur body with tactical bullets- weapon for tactical operation shot very fast! (if you want to) how about a benelli shotgune? yeah benelli shotgune to destroy the door (if you want to) how about gun inside brriefcase? my idea - good idea- it fucks people up (if you want to). how about a gernade launcher? shoot very far and explode when land, thats what gernade launcher do idiot

We started here
Then ended up here
Then moved here
Then here
Are you saying refrigeration and air conditioning have nothing to do with stndard of living?

We didn't start there, you started there, in the middle of a conversation ignoring the previous context.

So I guess I misjudged you, you are actually retarded instead of just pretending to be retarded.

Answer the question please, or I'll know I wasted time replying to your bait

Yes, they have to do with standard of living. But when the countries being discussed all have them, then they have nothing to do with the discussion and you're an idiot for bringing them up.

He gave airconditioning as an example of what is normal for better countries to have in every home and what is sometimes considered good standard.
You just couldn't handle the example and threw your autism into overdrive.

Here is a definition for living standards since you seem to partially care:
The basic needs are met long ago. Now people whank each other's dick by how much more they have, not by having enough food to get by.

You said videogame censorship was tied to standard of living. Address and explain your bait please

All these butthurt third worlders

Oh I am from Poland and I can explain.
Poles go there to earn 3 times the money they would be able to earn here and go back. Most people who are working in UK have no intention of settling there. You don't feel it because it means living in UK is also 3 times more expensive, but for us it is real occasion.

To give comparison you can earn ~300zł in Norway by selling snowberries, while my father earns 100zł. You can get 3 times more than person with education and job experience.

God bless schengen.

The bongs do not have freedom of speech as a right I don't believe

Poland is correct. Great place.
Slavistan is absolute utter Africa tier shit. Don't buy into the kremlinbots propaganda.
Belarus is okay if you want to go into the midfuck of nowhere and start a family on your own ranch. Women are pretty conservative too.
Ukraine is a bombed out anarchistic hellhole as of right now.
Slovakia can't comment on. Haven't been there.

im from western europe and my country doesnt censor videogames at all

or maybe im from north africa after all like they always say…

damm it, i knew it!!! spain is africa, i should have listened, i should have listened!!!!!

Yeah, great, it's an example of qol. But it's tantamount to coming into a discussion about consoles and saying that having the ability to plug into TVs is important. It was never a point of contention, even if it's a true statement that doesn't make it relevant.

Yes, this was the point I was getting at before it was derailed by the retard.

Address your bait and stop running from the truth

In regards to those are all former soviet or soviet bloc countries. That's second world you double nigger

Wow what a great VIDEO GAMES thread!

I addressed the relevancy previously when I gave you the opportunity to provide a reasoned response up here

I'm going to go ahead and not respond to you anymore, but I possess no ill will towards you and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

thanks

Address your bait or admit that you have no argument and are just posting for replies

no one wants to talk about vidya here m8

speak for yourself you fucking triple nigger.

actions speak louder than words you quadra nigger

not my fault there are niggers who fall for easy bait every time you penta nigger

Wow what colossal butthurt!

People from Yankeelandia

youtube.com/watch?v=6qeRA5QN4sM

doesnt matter, not america = third world. theres a reason america is the greatest country in the world.

The government doesn't censor in burgerland, publishers do with the justification of "market forces" and "target rating." The end result is the same, content neutered to protect feelings of the overly-privileged. It's just not a First Amendment issue. The really frustrating thing is that there's no way to stop it. Each censored title that succeeds justifies the same or greater censorship in the next, while titles so censored that fail are attributed to unrelated causes. There is a willful ignorance about the issue that exposes a part of the agenda driving it.

What a thread.

WHY?

I've seen much worse than that show. Also, her mom was smoking hot, too.

its hard to find a hot anime girl that doesn't have a 10/10 milf or a loli for mom

yeah right I might give you gun laws but even that's on its way out

They don't believe in liberty and are naturally born serfs. They believe their corrupt nanny state should have a bigger say in what they do in their daily lives than themselves. They believe the government should decide how they are allowed to express themselves. They don't believe that they should not be able to defend themselves and their property from those willing to hard them.

They don't need freedom. They don't believe in it. They prefer tyranny. Be thankful for living in the USA.

Avoiding public transport at any cost.
Although at least that shitshow is giving rise to an actual political right, not that fed festival of the NPD.

America has a hardon for private enterprise to it obviously has privatized censorship.

What a great moderation we have in this board

I was going to report some of that content, but if people enjoy this, which they clearly do or they wouldn't engage in a conversation with him then why not just let them do it?

What is wrong with them?
Does europe have a black problem out side of the muslim ones?

Gore
They don't have much of a problem with gore as much as most others on the planet.
They still censor all the anime tiddies they can because those have to run by localization teams run by libtarded SJW fagbabies.

Ameritards, everyone.

Post 9/11 on this thread

That show was great, and not just for the tits. It was one of the few series to actually make me laugh out loud, particularly the ice staff scene.

Also reminder

Because we're the only country that has something like the the First Amendment.

Do you even get to see them fuck in that anime? If not you're a cuck who likes being a cuck.

Switzerland is cooler than you when it comes to freedoms.

In Europe you can and will be arrested for simply disagreeing with current immigration policies or saying nigger on the internet.
In American, you can't.
It's quite simple yuropoor.

not anymore, you missed the recent votes?

It's true though. Why would you watch a shit anime with tits if there's no payoff? For the story/plot/characters?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You miss the past year in America?

well I am not living int he usa, so yes I kinda did.

Your retard impersonation is impeccable, you're a natural.

Even non federal laws change from state to state burgerman.
What makes you think it doesnt change from country to country?
We're not all part of the Caliphate of Germany or Bongland

Here in Bulgaria,
we still have free speech.

Also my point against swiss is that even they have voted against freedom. And if these guys do it you can bet your ass the rest of the world will follow too.

"Humanity was a mistake." - God

Jewnited States at its best

considering the best living standards are in the countries where you wont get put in jail for criticizing feminism maybe they do have something in common.

We haven't banned Nazism like some other countries.

I already like said "nigger" in the internets a million times and yet still no one V& me.

the government also allows you to discriminate as to which products to buy. clearly they are responsible for every bout of economic ruin anyone has ever suffered as a result of discerning consumers

I would rather choose good videogames and freedom over airconditioning

Better than all of Europe combined. Have fun in the 2020 election between Muhamed and Ahmed Eurocuck.

Poland best country
kinda going to shit since the new president tho

No. Still free user.

You cant even own a Dixie flag in certain states you cockmongler.
You're just as shit as everyone else, cant even drink in public without getting a fine.

I love this shit

B A S ED

I live there as well but so far it's been more a case of normal fags. Haven't seen any SJW activity or maybe I just don't pay attention to it. Mind you I avoid anything that comes from the university of amsterdam and live in the south.

Hi there homeschooled user

Heyyy, based Kentucky and Indiana.

That gave me cancer

Don't worry, Amerifats. Once Hillary gets in she'll ban all video games just like she always wanted to.

This nigger gets it. I feel VERY bad for the people that designed and wrote the things that get neutered and out right removed because fuck your vision, some people that are on twitter will get their fee-fees hurt.

Andorra if you ignore the fact you can go to jail for the denying the Holocaust
Switzerland if you ignore the fact you can go to jail for denying the Holocaust
Taiwan
Finland
Any small irrelevant country in Oceania besides Fiji, Australia, NZ, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia

I have no clue if these countries care if you fap to loli doujins, but I'd check before you go.

nice thread

I'm assuming all the boards you browse on Holla Forums is just Holla Forums, not trying out anything else because you're a stupid motherfucker who would rather use halfchan or reddit. That's good anyways, the other boards don't want you. Aside from Holla Forums.

Because the American Constitution was designed to be everlasting values. I still wish the founding fathers considered the possibility that welfare parasites would have a vote.

AM2R is one example.
Or did you only mean censorship of industry-approved games?

Isn't that why the russians built a wall to separate the two Germanys? Everyone wanted to work in the ocidental side to get way bigger wages, while they would come back to the oriental for social benefits?

Well they didn't consider non-whites men so technically they did.

The AO rating is a nice wishy washy way of censoring a game while still pretending to adhere to those pesky constitutional amendments.

Sure you can make your game, but you can't sell it!

When I finish college I am moving to Japan and doing whatever I can to gain permanent citizenship.

But that's wrong. There is mosques in japan and asian muslims are a big part of the muslim population.
But that's extremely wrong. Their games get more censored than over here; the violence and anything to do with nuclear bombs get censored to hell and back. Not to mention all the porn is censored.

Enjoy your purely censored porn.

Waito piggu stay homu.

Wrong.

Enjoy your censored porn and violence.

Likely could get changed- also it's not unheard of to have uncensor jobs on a book. Also that jew over at fakku got wani to bring uncensored stuff to the west- so at least there is an opening there.

I can read loli doujin here too.

Fuck of neoFAG.

Technically the American government doesn't censor anything. It doesn't have to. Moralfags and christfags are deeply embedded into the fabric of society.

So there is self censorship.

I know critical thinking skills are unpopular these days but I invite everyone to read up on Trump's candidate for vice president.

Pence is a huge faggot and might single handedly lose Trump the election. Having him as his VP was the worst decision he made so far.

Chris Christie would have been worse now the noose of his Governatorial escapades are catching up with him.

There are censored games in the US, it's just not done by the government (yes, it's still censorship, even if the government is not the one doing it shetterly.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-first-amendment-protects-private.html )

There's been a ban in the US, it was The Guy Game but it was for a valid reason: one of the model showed her boobs while she wasn't of legal age. They didn't know at the time that she lied, but similar thing happened to the porn industry in the past.

So… should we take into account any game that has an Adult Only rating? Because Twitch refuses such games to be streamed, most retailers refuse to stock them (similarly, Sony and Microsoft digital stores have for policy not to distribute such games), therefore publisher are eager to cancel games with such a rating to avoid losing more money supporting that will hardly penetrate the market… so devs are either forced to censor the content so it can get a lower rating, or the game won't be distributed at all…

If you're not a nip you should stay out tbh

Well I guess Trump wants the powerful support of (evangelical) Christians.

I'm not going to tell people how to vote but: Trump is not libertarian.

When it comes to social issues he's mainstream.

You are clinically retarded if you believe that bullshit. Bulgaria like other balkan countries operates on a local level. You can go in the streets and yell "KILL THE MIGRANTS RACE WAR NOW" and no one will give a shit. They only censor political party shit flinging. Believing the ZOG controlled media and organizations is facebook tier. They've said the same thing about Serbia and Macedonia.

Why? They would probably vote for him for default. He needs middle ground people voting for him if he is going to win.

It really is the same practice that goes on in most first-world countries except it's more implicit because of the 1st amendment.

The only 2 games that were banned in the UK were also censored in the US. But a ban in the UK is the same thing as an AO rating, it just stops you from selling the product in retail stores. You can still import it from wherever you like.

Similar in Germany, banned games can't be sold in openly, but you can import them from other countries. I had to import Unreal Tournament from the uk because it is banned here.

Because in the US you need money to win elections. Which Evangelicals have. You also need voters to show up on election day.

Basically if you like freedom and degeneracy both candidates are shit this cycle. Pray they're not coming for your anime, games, loli statues and waifu pillows. But then normalfag society hates you no matter what.

Dutch guy here. We'll always be here for your degenerate needs! You can always import from us. I stake my life on it. We'll never go Sweden.

I had to import my copy of Ichi the Killer from Holland, i think it's the only country in the world where it wasn't censored. And the rating is a 16.

The constitution makes it illegal for the government to censor fiction.

amerifats everybody

Isn't that a paradox?

Eastern European governments usually don't give a fuck. I used to even buy pirated games despite it being against the law. Shit thread. Stay in your own country Americuck.

It depends on media to media outlet. Things like Nova usually don't give a fuck and report anything they want. They've shown private owned schools by Turkey. They've done reports on people that are Russian puppets. They also like to regularly call out anything the government does. Sure, if you look at the commie owned TV programs you're going to get censorship but that should be pretty apparent. It's like using the Communist owned bank. They fuck you in the ass.

Here's an example of the difference between laws in the West and here. There is a law against pirating. However, the law only applies when you sell the pirated content. Distributing it for free is fully legal. The government can't do shit and won't change the law since it'll take too much time.

The US government doesn't have to do shit - all the vidya companies do it willingly for them. Isn't it all just grand?

They have a subparagraph that allows censoprship in order to protect minors of bad influence.
As well as anoother one that forbids the "heroic" display of Nazism. But it's okay for educational purposes.

Only muslims are allowed to hate jews as well.

Bald Eagles are the cucks of the animal kingdom btw

So that's what that's called. I used to have a picture of a German Imperial Eagle when I was younger. It was this poster I had. Nifty.

Europle, pls.

Just because he leaves no witnesses of his actions.

Is that any worse than San Francisco then?

Why are you discriminating against imaginary birds, user?

So all uncensored nipland porn you see around is created for export only?

He means otaku.

did someone say lopunny porn?

Yeah, sure. He was arrested, wasn't he? /s

still the best

Is that a definition or an opinion?

What is 8-4 for 1800$?

That's because not even poles want to live in poland

The government doesn't, sure, because every fucking company does it for them. The only good country for vidya is Japan.

Really? Nobody censors anything in my country. It's so fucking free for all that we pirate everything too and nothing ever happened

Says who? I think it's rather because of our language.