THEY'RE RELEASED, JFK FILES GET THE FUCK IN HERE

National Archives has Just Released the New Batch of JFK Files!

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

GET TO DIGGING FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/10406-National-Archives-has-Just-Released-the-New-Batch-of-JFK-Files
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32105722.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32145682.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32423622.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32142796.pdf
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146789751#p146792729
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32273595.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293124.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JMWAVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike Free First Post

I was in the middle of writing a story about the delay and they dropped

thegoldwater.com/news/10406-National-Archives-has-Just-Released-the-New-Batch-of-JFK-Files

Get in here faggots

Jesus Christ you're autistic. 3 times in 5 minutes? It got to page what, 2? Shit here doesn't move as fast as it does wherever you first grew accustomed to.

jesus christ , did a four year old write this? i can't read that chicken scratch. Hopefully one of you can translate this.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32105722.pdf

Showing your young age there, sonny Jim. Since when is reading other peoples handwriting a skill?
If you seriously can't read this shit, go through the letter-typed shit instead.

excuse my autism , just found it.

I'm autistic nigger fuck off and open a pdf

IT'S NOT THE FULL RELEASE. TRUMP CUCKED OUT (AGAIN)
Sad!

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32145682.pdf
WTF?????

They held back a full release because someone who is guilty of something is obviously still breathing.
Or a shit alphabet agency wants to save face for something that will solidify hatred and distrust.

Fucking lame

is it all that braille bs again

What is this the Half way house?

Maybe a certain Nobel Peace Prize recipient who is in this release.

I've got more teamster union related stuff

So before the JFK assassin, the FBI was seeking a criminal informant. The informant was from the teamsters union, and claimed he could have Castro assassinated, as long as there was no blow back.

I hadn't really heard of the teamsters angle before, I had always assumed the CIA would do something like JFK in house. Then again, perhaps it makes sense for them to outsource in this case.

It's like you double-niggers actually think the wholly corrupt government will willfully release anything incriminating. The only stuff found will be tangentially related or murky loose associations at best. The juicy truth only comes from insiders and leaks.

Unless they say something about Mossad and the Jewish mafia its literally nothing.

orly

Still

CIA helps "sensitive source" escape to Cuba on the day of the JFK assassination.

(((certain))) docs we're withheld.
I'm not saying don't dig but i have a hunch this leads to a dead end

this

"Now that we've taken care of president Kennedy, We'll have no trouble taking over things"

well sheeeeiiiiit.

they are all going to be redacted/edited anyways. they wouldn't release the docs if they were truly (((incriminating))). it's a smoke screen

To the last few
You'll have to go to cuckchan. I know, I know, but its a lot more tolerable now, and we've got information on our side, time to redpill the kiddies, the 2nd most browsed website in the U.S. They're pretty dumb, but we will make them smarter, that was our destiny, to come here and learn to spread news, its your duty, go go go.

You just proved my point, moron. Murky loose association at best, nothing specifically incriminating.

IF DUBS WILL **

Anything juicy or is everything pic related?

you'll find the best stuff on page

They witheld all the good stuff and are in the process of purging it of any useful information. New date is April 26, 2018. Mark your calenders, goy.

Implying it wont be "delayed" in perpetuity.

cold-blooded

oooooh that post makes me sick. can't believe something my grandfather was involved with would do such sick disgusting shit. major blackpill. then again he was a rebellious fuck and they tried targeting him too. a touch of grace and bulletproof glass guarded him.

Why would you delay something that's totally censored and useless?

(((Meyer Lansky))) a kosher mobster accountant had connections with Cuba and could buy off officials.

Why am I not surprised?

Someone post the fucking links instead of giving the fucking feds an email address book of people who question them.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

The important bit here is the time table: they had evidence instantly, including ballistics and fingerprints, things that are quite time intensive to produce. The police had basically zero evidence before the FBI gave them everything. Also notes the FBI withheld the bullets. Wouldn't want anyone second guessing their analyses.

Come on goys, it was totally Oswald!

Also Jack Ruby was a faggot kike.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32142796.pdf

Can anyone make sense of this?

EVERY FUCKING TIME, WHY CAN'T WE BE WRONG FOR ONCE?!

link?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146789751#p146792729

How many threads do you need cockhole?

Jack Ruby supposedly owned a strip club in Texas. A source(protected) that actually owned the strip club in question has never heard of "Ruby Paren LNU", presumably Jack Ruby, as it says "has discussed subject's killing of Oswald." Sources' girlfriend, a stripper that goes by "Taffy Twist," corroborates sources account of having never heard of Jack Ruby.

Interesting in that it indicates everything known about Jack Ruby may be completely off.

Holy Shit! Just found in the archive:

I Fucking Knew It!

THIS IS BEING SLID
THEY ARE SCARED

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32241845.pdf
page 59 faggot.

oh okay, let me just
"israel is great, zionism is christianity, government is great, i obey"

it's page 64 in the pdf

I honestly don't know why I expected anything else.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32273595.pdf
This one likely will be important

BUMP WITH THREAD THEMES

Here's sort of an interesting tidbit.

The "H James Rand" they're referring to seems to be James Henry Rand, Jr. He ran some sort of office supply and computer corporation turned major defense contractor. He also founded a shady group with Vanderlip (the founder of the Fed) which convinced FDR to get off the gold standard.

Well, it turns out he was also a major glow in the dark FBI spook as well.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293124.pdf

Apparently the company Zenith was a CIA front operation.
>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32273595.pdf

GHWB

Holy shit

(((Rubenstien)))

You're not reading it right, its listing nothing after the AKAs, meaning no other known aliases. Ruby and Oswald are separated by a ";" marking two distinct lists.

The body of that one is far more interesting, though.

link or larp

I see it now.

I don't think that's the Zenith you normally see, they're called "Zenith Electronics".

Wonder if they used the name to not arouse suspicion.

it appears that was already public info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JMWAVE

There's still a company called ZTS (Zenith Technology Solutions), but you're probably right.

Paren is short for parentheses.
Teletype, like telegraphy, couldn't do certain kinds of punctuation and so shorthand descriptors for certain things was used.

So of course, it was the kikes. Once we have this formatted, we gain the support of the older generation overnight. Israel will be glassed by popular demand.

it's like an NPC-only videogame

i think it's saying ruby has no aka; oswald's aka is victim or deceased. ruby's aka is a null group, they just put aka there for autisic purposes. am i reading it wrong?

Can't go wrong with autism

Active sticky is currently

This thread will be stickied once it's full.

But wait, isn't that factually incorrect, though? Wasn't Jack Ruby's real name Rubenstein? Seems like they should have at least put that down for an AKA, but then again they probably don't count names that end in -stein and the like.

I just went through one that amounted to the longest winded description of a nigger that I have ever read in my life and nothing more. How much of this is signal and how much is noise?

Yes, and as evidenced by the Hoover memo they knew his real name 45 minutes after Oswald died, 2 days before

Jews did it.

Fuck off gramps, there's a reason we don't copy books by hand anymore

Companies have gone back to copying documents by hand if it's important enough, and using printers for everything else before deletion or otherwise using deliberately older tech and have moved off the cloud outright due to how laughably insecure the whole world wide net is.

bump