Within the next week

quike, ITT; post the 'must play' ps2 gems.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/psx_redump_usa_20141221
newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't live in the USA. I don't have retarded copyright laws. Stay cucked.

halp

you idiot it doesn't matter where you live

I would recommend Urban Reign but other than that the image seems to have everything.

WTF are you on about?

Any of you listsluts got a list of PS1 recommendations?

what i would like to have is a MEGA with all ps1 recommendations.

Gameplay of the some guy getting his shit kicked in fighting the biggest cunt in the game

Literally nothing is going to change in a week. It could change in the long term cause of the server switch, but anyone who think its going to happen overnight and without major law changes is a fucking retard who has no clue how it works.

The way the laws setup and will stay until its changed is that each countries internet is under their jurisdiction. And since there are almost endless mirrors of everything (hell this site could migrate to 8ch.pl) a few sites going down would mean nothing.

I can promise you even months from now I'll still be pirating and you guys will still be here.

Thanks. That would be nice, and it wouldn't be too large a file. In fact you could easily do it for the earlier systems as well. I have all the files for earlier gens and N64 but I don't have all the PS1 library.

I fucking hope not. They are a cancer that scream "the end is night" like a bunch of retard, not understanding how internet works and how law works

indeed and with eboots it is even smaller.

Knock yourself out.

archive.org/details/psx_redump_usa_20141221

Everything will be fine.

Nothing will change.

You'll still be doing the same stuff you are now in a few weeks!

Don't worry about it.

Go back to sleep.

Get to it, you lazy slob.

Whats happening?

It's never a bad time to pirate a collection, user. The fact is you never know when the axe will drop.

bump

People are freaking the fuck out that the people who control the DNS (URLs, basically) are changing.

The reason for that is that it could be used to do soft censorship by forcing you to connect to "problematic" websites by IP and considering the fact that the UN unironically took Anita seriously, I doubt they would be too friendly when it comes to fullchan

You could just connect to a site via IP regardless.

Well that's great but I doubt anyone here actually bothered to look up the IP for 8ch.net so if they were to force users to connect to the site by IP then a lot of users would simply not show up. A lot will end up going elsewhere to find a way to connect to the site and thus finding it by IP, which would be great for keeping this place secret, but it would give the UN huge power over the clearnet by giving them the ability to intimidate website owners. I know there will be people that will keep .txt files dedicated to finding the censored websites they want but most people won't bother and so they will only memorise two or three, making it an incredibly powerful tool.

So you're saying there will be less casual dumbass shitposters?

There will be less posters in general, it won't stop necessarily stop shitposters because shitting up the board would be enough motivation to try to get back here. It will make sure that the flow of newfag posters will come in waves rather than the steady stream it usually is because they will only find the site once the IP gets posted on a big site.

Woooooaaaah it's like I'm back in 2014!

newrepublic.com/article/117093/us-withdraws-icann-why-its-no-big-deal

Did you even bother reading the title, let alone the article itself, m8? It's trying to debunk something that nobody has mentioned here, all they say is that because the media is retarded for crying about China that it is no big deal. Let me sum it up for you.
The issue here isn't the fact that the US is no longer going to have jurisdiction over ICANN, the issue is that when the US stops then the UN will be given this jurisdiction even though they very clearly don't need to be given it. I have heard retards cry about "muh free market" but if you are handing jurisdiction over something to someone else then it is very clearly not to do with the free market.

things might get fucked up, i dont know how far they will fucked up but who am i to make up opinions about this. Just to be on the save side i go with 'building up my backlog'

said with that, anyone here got the ps1 recommendation up on MEGA?

No, within 6 months.

Sadly the UN is even more useless than the worthless casuals, it would be nice though.

I softmodded my PS2 because emulation is shit, and it turns out running PS2 games from the hard drive is pretty shitty too so I don't really give a fuck.

I don't really see how people have issues with pcsx. Sure, it's not Dolphin or PPSSPP, but it works fine with most things.