videohelp.com/software/Icaros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bideo gaems

tfw i remember the thread with the first webm

this would sound retarded in any language

those voices don't fit the characters at all

it must be like winning the lottery to get to knowingly humiliate DSP on stream

bullshit

What a Gem that second video is. I cant believe he uploaded it.

Can we have a WEBM thread where we don't post the same 1-200 webm/mp4s as the last thread?

can i get a sauce on music?

Damn that was a good one.

I long for the 16mb upload limit, then i can share one of the best GOOD instances of anime dubbing.

not to your post, the one you replied that one with

It's 12mb now.

Noma - Brain Power*

reported

i lost my shit like such an imbecile the first time i saw this

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6_ZJZmOGc

there are two types of people

Your dub v my dub

k

and i thought bits like that were bad in japanese

Yes, and it's looking good.

I think this one is small enough now, let's give it a shot. I am starting to enjoy making webm's.

What's the actual audio that plays in the original Hafumi clip?

I remember watching that live. The world had never seen such cringe.

I want to make OC but I am SHIT at encoding webms. Can someone post that guide webm?

I know it's fucked up and he clearly didn't want to die, but the music, his actions, the camera zoom and seeing him plummet is just so goddamn funny.

that's pretty funny, but what city is this where immediately everyone is ready to call the cops and yell at one another over that

what the fuck is the context of this video?

And the pope needs bulletproof glass on his car…

It was a test and the psychics couldn't see the future.

Wow every single fucking time I have seen that video I somehow skipped over him screaming, I'm retarded

That's a speaker destroyer right there

fuck off

I'm sorry for making your heart skip a beat.

The 8-Bit Guy is a pretty good channel really.

:^) :^) :^)

Is this some kind of Heavy Object game? Looks pretty damn cool.

Fucking really user?

Mighty triggered at an informative video about landmines user.

Glad I read this before watching it.

Well, there's always this approach

I think the worst part about these is I can't even blame the anime.

christ a-fucking-live that's too powerful

Are you really whining about a little jolt from an explosion? Fucking babies.

God damn it I uploaded the wrong webm.

the first webm is way better

He never uploaded it, LookAtMySkeletonsBITCH was the one that uploaded it because DSP was too much of a pussy, like he always is when he gets his ass kicked

first time i saw this i went all the way downstairs and checked my front door twice because i live in a loft and don't have a door, it got me pretty good

I wasn't whining.

damn that's a good one

damn

It's called MAV, a work in progress. Free demo if you want to check it out.

Looks pretty cool, I'll have to check it out.

Oh hewo der Batdog.

Remember, Gorgon's suck

Forumside said so

Here you go

If you want to know everything about Planetside 2 that is incorrect, visit forumside

If you'd seen the alpha you'd have seen how far it's come. Now that the game itself is functional the guy making it is working on the actual features beyond basic multiplayer. He refined the bots' AI which can be pretty damn good now and he's working on the campaign and story modes. More parts and whatnot too, some new chassis.

I'm pretty optimistic about it not being another NEVER EVER and I'm a cynical cunt about most things.

Thank you

shit, i hope it gets finished, i need my mech campaign fix

Remember guns that have almost no drop off, 100% consistent damage because there is nothing in the game you can cert for in the game to reduce damage, can hurt anything in the game and also kills max's faster than any autofire anti-infantry chaingun because its classified as a vehicle weapon and not a infantry weapon so it completely bypasses innate max damage resistances is pure crap

It's going to mimic the Neroimus war mode from Chromehounds. Luckily the dev loathes that chromehounds' servers went down so much that the campaign won't just be on 'official' servers, you can host your own war server if you want. He wants it to remain viable multiplayer wise even if he dies or something. There will be official servers running wars, but the option is there. I've had ideas about setting up a server for 8/v/ to fight together in a war. Could be a pretty good time I figure.

Jesus that's lewd.

Just kidding I like helping people out with shit, whatever helps people make better content is always good

The way Mike laughs at the start he sounds like he has some severe smokers lung now

I want this game.

Funniest part is if you put Rich in the same hair and beard as Don he looks exactly like him

Me too user

I know I love to laugh, I dunno why people find it so hard to believe its great to laugh at shit

I love to laugh, but something has to really surprise me or have the perfect word choice to make me actually laugh these days. I laught maybe once every 4 months and I really wish I could laugh more/easier.

Webm related; it's the last thing that made me laugh.

This make you laugh any?

I can't understand anything the other guy is saying.

Been looking for that one, thanks

"Brad you fucking suck, fuck you"
"You tried to commit armed robbery, shithead"
Even I couldn't tell next one
"YOU SICKEN ME, FUCK YOU"
"I already took it out like ten minutes ago"
"Really? Ok yeah. You know, your dad left a while ago, I guess its because he was so disappointed"

no problem

the fuck?

I imagine that would have been amusing had I understood him the first time.

Pfft.

I know there's more where that came from

This was back when I liked Seananners before he became a complete and utter douchebag

I've got the BD rips on my screen, side by side to this webm, and for some reason it doesn't seem to flow as smoothly as the webm, as if it's running on less FPS, while at the same time the BD has much more definition and higher quality.

Is this some motion blurring going on and messing with me, or what? This is confusing me.

I didn't make it, but I know what he did

He smooth video encoded it so it changed from 23.076 FPS to 60FPS

I did the same with this

60fps of blurry, pixely mess

Basically its a high end frame interpolation software, I'd argue smooth video is better than most of hollywoods solutions ATM

This better?

Only downside to frame interpolation is its only as good as the source before you get extreme chroma garbage

This trailer alone was better than MGSV, a fucking shame

1) Pixel Motion Interpolation
2) Low bitrates

Interpolation sucks ass and creates all kinds of shitty artifacts. Once you notice them, you can never not notice them. It's awful. Anyone who does it should be shot.

The trailer to all of Kojima's crap is better than the actual game, why does this surprise you?

The only exception is Rising and he had little to nothing to do with it and that game was fantastic

Maybe he needs to be removed?

Holy shit I thought this guy was dead

That is pretty hilarious that the guy that made it noticed it that late, I guess the scene with Raiden flailing Gekkos around didn't seem in the slightest unusual

PEPE!

Satisfying as fuck.

What the fucking hell is there in the world to laugh about, you stupid piece of shit?

Holla Forums cries, user

A muslim, a communist and a kenyan walk into a bar. Bartender says "it's an honor to meet you mr president"

Noice

SHIGGY
So sad, very sad.

What's wrong son, you don't play games to enjoy them?

Well for starters I'm laughing at how much of a bitter faggot you are.

Whoa hey, I'm not bitter

Confirmed for either being 12 or having no social awareness.

More and more evidence is stacking up showing that ISIS is Israel and Us funded terrorist created to destabilize the middle east.

Israel and the US government can go fuck themselves , especially Israel tho

Comedy, when someone you hate has a bad day. There's actually a lot to laugh about if you aren't clinically depressed

Oh sorry I thought you were bb3cc4 being upset at laughter

I mean fuck, who the hell hates laughter?

DemoD is a p good youtuber

This is now a comedy thread in honor of our upset friend

Fun fact, that exact screamer (at least the face part) was broadcasted on national russian television and is actually a slight mockup of a studio logo.
That was my first ever screamer and I could never watch TV right after anything with that logo in the beginning for at least an hour.

Fuck that studio.

Anime used to look fucking incredible, goddamn.

never been to /monster/. What's the context for this? Because I'm thinking vore/scat based monster girl.

user, fuck, that 3rd webm

That bitch was from the Internet

Got any more like this one?

what happened to the podcast in the first clip?
Have they disbanded?

ha, nice

my god what a fucking scrub, wearing A-grade Soulsots and using Power Strike. Also, how is that possibleif fucker is 41 lvl.
it bothers me the fuck out

where's this from?

the 1st anime is called kiniro mosaic and 2nd one is called is this order a rabbit?

thanks!

Do you think it can go any lower, without any lose of quality?

Isn't this the faggot who complained about Dark Souls?

Does anyone have the non-censored version of the second? I know it's out there.

What was the story behind this? It's been too long.

The original is better

the guy in the vid got a breakdown because keemstar called him a pedo, and apparently he is. here he is having a mental breakdown. his name is basherverse

Rate my OC
Videogames

I give it a 2

You got anymore of these, this guy is really good

i still can't watch this video without laughing

all my holy fucks

wait, wasn't this that akiba dance move?

Does anyone have the non-censored version of the second? I know it's out there.

What was the story behind this? It's been too long.

I want make her thank me…

I really want to see the outcome of that

I'll put $20 down on the fact that Trump Memers and Russian bots are going to spam the fuck out of it but the result will be Hillary anyways.

Jesus Christ

Hey, we might have hope for the future after all!

If kids are picking trump more, does that mean their parents share the same views, given that kids generally idolize their parents? That's a huge deal.

At least back in the 90s when they did this what we generally did was gather around the TV and watch as a family. Mom would call in for myself and my brother.

wew

Shit right. I knew I recognized the voice but I couldn't entirely place it.

I was having a really shitty day untill I saw that webm. Thank you user.

I much preferred Kyouran Hey Kids!

It's just Faggot Cat.

Best part of the special

that game any good?

understandable

Is there any context to this whatsoever?

I have no idea

anyone have a list of those animoos?

WEBMfag Public Service Announcement
Use Icaros to display WEBM thumbnails in Windows:
majorgeeks.com/files/details/icaros.html

I was using Media Preview for a long time for this purpose & it's fucking shit. Media Preview has to regenerate thumbnails when you change their size whereas Icaros just does the large thumbs avoiding size-change regeneration of thumbs entirely. Icaros does it much faster & much better. I had thumbnail generation problems all over Windows because of Media Preview fucking up my thumbnail cache whereas Icaros can dynamically maintain it's own cache in whatever location you choose (Hint: Use a location on an SSD). On top of all this, I have many VP9 WEBMs that Media Preview does not generate thumbnails for at all but Icaros does.

aren't these things usually full of malware?

I don't trust you

shhhh don't bring my lazyness into this

We will get 16mb webm's soon.

>>>/sudo/6021

Nice

awesome

Scan it if you're paranoid. I don't recall if there were any "special offer" adware prompts during installation.

I discovered it while trying to get my pirated Adobe Premiere Pro working. I saw some guy on jewtube talking about a mask-tracking feature that I didn't have in 7.0 so I spent a lot of time trying to get a newer version working going all over the internet & using system restore a lot since Adobe's installation & licensing are prone to fucking up forever requiring a complete reinstall of Windows if you ever want it working again. Finally, I at least got 8.0 to work & surprisingly it doesn't have problems 7.0 had for me (shit would hang on startup for ~50 seconds every time, 8.0 does not). Anyhoo, I was tangentially searching all over the place for different information & stumbled upon a much superior method of webm thumbnail generation than I had been using. It's a godsend after all the damn thumbnail problems I had with Media Preview.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll just keep the static thumbnails. Virus or no it doesn't really interest me

I can't speak for the rest of us, but I am not into tech enough to make sure that I don't accidentally infect my computer. The thing is I googled for ways to show thumbnails too, and everybody told me to not use those things.

I'm still ain't going to get it, but thanks anyways for sharing I guess

Should just make it a big, even 20MB to soothe muh tism instead of playing this small increments game.

I have 880 WEBMs for Holla Forums alone so not having thumbnails to identify all that shit is far too inconvenient.

Your loss. Just trying to be helpful.

source?

Well, I give them all names so it isn't that much of a problem for me fam. This is a situation where the risk outweighs the reward for me

Same here. Would be nice to have it, but I don't need it that badly that I would risk infecting my computer.

Do you two avoid piracy as well for fear of viruses?

Again, for me it is not feasible to go without webm thumbnails.

Nah, I happen to know boards with users who create their own cracks. If one of them tries to fool others the other users will point it out. Also, a crack is way easier to scan than a software you install.

This thing is posted on videohelp.com which is where I get various video codecs like UTVideo and Lagarith, I'd assume it works just fine.

videohelp.com/software/Icaros

It is for me lad, so I won't get it, thanks. With piracy it's easier because you have a lot more ground to check if it's filled with viruses or not

← More autistically saving everything.
Anything I should post?

I should probably just consolidate all the animal videos into one folder, they seem sparse aside from Bird videos.

She's just singing a song about the stuff to see in Tokyo.

Judging from what I just looked up about the show, it's about an all girls baseball team in 1920s japan.

Looks like its about first wave feminism in japan.

…and probably lesbians.

I actually got a shitload of tools from there too. I will bookmark it for now and check it out later.

Do what we do, post whatever you want and spoiler anything gory/sexy/disgusting

Oh… well I had no expectations at least

Kyle Katarn confirmed for biggest badass of all time.

I need to find a way to convert swf to webm.

This is really nice. Source on the music?

I don't know if it's actually possible
Some chinese moonrunes by Machikado-Mapoze
Here's a jewtube link if you need it

Thanks a lot.

No problem

You should see the early days of payday. People would storm in, grab as little as possible and then leave again before the police even had a chance to arrive. Was the only way to play, it would give a shitload of money and xp in a very short time.

It works you faggots. I'll never have to sift through my collection of traffic cones ever again.

Also: you don't have to worry about a .exe unless you actually execute the fucking thing. The only vulnerability between downloading the installer and running malwarebytes on it is if the site is doing shady shit in the background, which majorgeeks isn't and if they were most browsers would flip their shit. It's good to see people taking their safety seriously but in this case it's looking more like paranoia. Polite sage for late off-topic.