Tried to play this shit again for the sake of nostalgia...

Tried to play this shit again for the sake of nostalgia, I didn't even make it to misty before I realized you really can never go back

sage

You've just got to realize that while you have shit taste now, you had even more shit taste then.

I got more into the card game after playing Red and Blue, compared to that the games just felt like tedious, grinding bullshit.

Et tu, feelus?

Gen 1 is broken garbage. The only way to have fun is abuse how it's broken. Get a Slash Meowth. Once it evolves in to Persian shit is retarded. Also Amnesia on Snorlax with Psychic, Rest, and Surf should carry you through the game.

This applies to everygame. Nostalgiafags are just virtue signalling. You know it's true.

Pretty much this. Most of the games you played back when you were a kid were shit. As for Pokemon 1st and 2nd gen, I haven't actually gone back and tried replaying those. Why would I? I caught them all, fought more then enough, got all the secrets. No reason to go back and play it.

Now Zelda II and Links Awakening, I can play that shit all day.

It just feels slow or a bit off compared to the refinements on the GBA remakes. And with so many games nowadays its really easy to be picky and wanting to play something else

The memories and experiences that I shared with my first pokemon game will be fond memories that I carry with me for the rest of my life.

I don't really care how well the original games aged or how broken they are. I just have to think back to when they helped me make friends.

I still play too. Right now I'm working on a second Nuzlocke run of Soul Silver. I did the voltorb flip grind and got a Dratini. I just hope I don't lose any of my team to that fucking Miltank.

You know what? I think gaming is one of the few things that has legit gone downhill. Like I look at movies, and music? And they're about the same quality as they were in the 90s overall.

But gaming? We get less quality, fully featured, and just plain fun games on a yearly basis. The industry is too busy trying to capatalisize on dumb consumers, early access and dlc.

We still get a few good games a year, but I legit think 8 bit through the ps2 era was the peek of consoles and we'll never get better.

At least we still get good handheld games, but even the pc gets less good games yearly than it ever did before.

Stop

Typing

This

Faggot

Yeah?

all fields

It's not that you think it, it really has had a big decline in quality, and even quantity in the AAA sector with how few games seem to come out. Mostly it's just "remasters".

You know typing sega in the email field also sages.

Opinion discarded

Yes. Have you tried playing Morrowind? Deus Ex? Thief? Gothic? System Shock? Fallout? All utterly irredeemable trash. Fortunately graphics have improved enough in the last 10 years to make better storytelling possible.

Yeah.
All playable and as good (or better with fixes) as when I( first played them.
Weak bait, son, you need some serious trawling 101

Nah you just have shit taste.

So what you're saying is the one of the left should never be revisited and we should accept games like the one on the right?

Look at the flag, son.

I mean it was pretty damn obvious, but still adding to this. I started playing Gothic and having a blast with it.

Huh, adblock disables the bait flag.
Conspiracy?

One of the best games ever made
A bit aged but with the portable patch or the enhanced edition it is playable on modern systems
A great turn based RPG, you could play using fixit if you want a better modern experience
some of the best video games stories come from games fifth gen and before
ok

Something something none of those games have the narrative quality of Fallout 4.

Thank god

Deus Ex is overrated garabe, system shock is just a meme, and Fallout is a shit series in general. Get some taste, nigger.
Also graphics and animations are needed to make a serious story, without it you end up with something like HL2 where it's just laughable.

By the way what happened to the weed flag?

Gen 1 was a mess, a fun mess nonetheless. Pokemon peaked at Gen 5 with BW2. I think that while every Gen has its issue the only truly bad Gen is Gen 6. Anyways, have fun, OP.

That's a good one, Mr. Cage. Though you messed up contrasting it with HL2, which was praised for its graphics and storytelling at its release. Should have said Doom or something like that.

Fuck you, I'm enjoying OG red.

fuck off faggot, you and all your fellow shit lovers can go kill themselves

I didn't want to feel anything today user. But fuck you managed to break me.

What do you enjoy user? I mean it sounds like you don't like any of the classics…..

Do you just hate everything?

Half Life 2 isn't particularly good, but he's right that graphics and storytelling were the things that it was praised for when it was released. I'd argue it was HL2 that made muh narrative and muh graphics the memes that they are.

David I'm not sure why you're so hostile when I was simply trying to help you improve your bait and make it more consistent.

Maybe you should calm down and rest.

This is now a dubs thread.

weeeeew

I WANT TO CUM IN THAT PIKACHU'S PUSSY
I WANT TO PRESS AGAINST ITS TINY CERVIX AND UNLOAD MY HOT STICKY MESS INSIDE
I WANT TO kill myself