Twitter, Yes! Social Media Platform Bans Russian Propaganda

Twitter, Known Principally as the Social Media Platform of Ever-Diminishing Spirals, Has Banned Advertising From Russia Today and Sputnik on the Grounds That They Were Mean and Didn't Let Hillary Win.

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/10/26/twitter-bans-russia-today-and-sputnik-from-advertising-on-its-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whoops! OP is a fag:
techcrunch.com/2017/10/26/twitter-bans-russia-today-and-sputnik-from-advertising-on-its-service/

wtf are you even talking about? RT is still up

that would be you, retard

It just means that money received from RT, Sputnik to display ads won't be taken.

Yes it would. Well done on spotting that. 44/88. Earned those dubs.

Latest episode of MUH RUSSIA.

Reminder that tiny penises are godlike.

Jack is too much of a little bitch to ban Trump's personal account like he's constantly egged on to do so he does this and acts like it's a major victory

The Greeks were right, huge cocks are a hallmark of barbarians.

Here's a tutorial on how to get one.

When was the last time you built something, nigger?

It's the red menace 2 electric boogaloo.

Aren't most whites "growers" rather than "showers", I know my dick looks small as fuck like those statues in flaccid state, erect is average size.

Why not ban all propaganda? Why not ban propaganda from other countries?

Because they don't actually care when a media source presents information in a way that favours a certain candidate, the problem is they presented information in a way that favoured the WRONG candidate.

THERE ARE NO WHITES
There are only individual European cultures.
There are only individual Asian and African cultures.
Identify as your ancestors did.
IDENTIFY AS GODS

"My dick looks small as fuck."
Holla Forums

Those CIAniggers are getting transparent that Twitter is just their psy ops vehicle

"MUH DICK"
some nigger

God damn, that's a great quote.

RT is saying that Twitter hit them up for US election ads.

Twitter banning Jew controlled media is bad? Just because it's "muh based Russia" doesn't mean you should ignore the fact that it's owned by kikes.

they ban them from advertising on the allegations of interfering…… only to spend the money on interfering in future elections. how in the fuck do people read this and shit and not see the glaringly obvious contradictions themselves.

(checked)

tiny benis master race, confimed

speak for yourselves, fuckin shrimp dick betas.

I'd fuck that snake to death with my donger. get rekt

What happened to spurgo's arms?

No more Russian propaganda.

TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHICH QT3.14S CHAD THUNDERCOCK DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO FUCK

NO THEY ARE NOT BUT THEY ARE AESTHETIC IN EUROPEAN ART BECAUSE THEY DO NOT DISTRACT FROM THE BEAUTY CRAFTED BY THE ARYAN MIND.

TRIPS CONFIRM YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY.

LMAO CUNTS

EMBRACE THE CHAD-FUTURE YOU CHOSE. YOUR COCK MUST BE 9 INCHES OR LARGER AND EUROPEAN TO BREED

Again, proof that the thundercocks can't build or maintain civilization. They must lie to maintain the notion that penis size determines the worth of a man.

goon

thats kc retard

Not to beat a dead horse, but a smaller flaccid state penis usually correlates to a larger member in erect state because of the nature of the spongy material that causes erections to happen.

But even if that was the case, the "Big Black Cock" jewish meme is complete bullshit.