Jealous, whiteboi?

Jealous, whiteboi?

No, fellow Frenchman.

Masonic ultrakikes are behind this tbh.

Really makes you think

You wretched OP. You swine. Laugh while you can in your pitiful nihilism. The White Race and The West will rise again.

it's almost like black women have taken the whitepill on race

Holy fuck black dudes unleash more salt than the dead sea on this topic.

Pls stop trying to make me into an oildriller. The women are hot but ugly mongrel kids just ain't worth it.

She's married to a white guy, so the joke's on Tyrone.

Entire nations were born from the white man's oildrilling. This ain't nothing new for the white Adonis. I don't see why we can't claim both white and black women…

it's not worth it when those mixed kids drain your reasources and try to replace you

i wonder what tom thought when he first saw that picture

The hilarious thing about it is that white men are expected to shut up and deal when white women go and commit bestiality

The white guy is the joke, the niggers are just the punchline

There's always oral if you're that damn worried…

Or if you're feeling adventurous….?

a hippo?

hehe, not my problem

They can only replace you if you choose not to have children. This IS the problem. white families are NOT having any more children and this MUST be stopped.

Yes, goyim, breed, breed, breed ever more and more, the planet really need more billions and billions of cattle-people - I mean, pure white citizens to sustain the Jewish ec- I mean, to preserve your culture!

i was talking about mestizos

I see you, chaim. When the kikes are finally removed from this earth. Then only will World Peace be a reality.

non white traits can be bred out in time. Look at the levantines in the middle east. They fucked so many slavic pussies that their descendants are all blonde haired and blue eyed. I've seen more blondes in the middle east than i have in Europe in the past year.

Eliminating the kikes could help, yes. What is not going to help is filling an already crowded planet with more litter.

lol where do you live, sweden?