Despite pushback from triggered reactionaries...

fuck is leftypol leaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/11/23/reactionary-democrats-trash-bernie-sanders-for-challenging-identity-politics/
nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-identity-liberalism.html?smid=tw-share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot tfw

salon.com/2016/11/23/reactionary-democrats-trash-bernie-sanders-for-challenging-identity-politics/

nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-identity-liberalism.html?smid=tw-share

fuckin salon pissin on idpol.
now that's some hardcore opportunism

this, tbh

this is bizzarre

Salon is idpol central

They know they're either gonna get gas chambered by the right or gulaged by the left, that's how far the media and bureaucrat class has pushed, and they're desperately trying to save face.

Did a white man write the article? It doesn't count if a white man wrote the article.

Revealing his powerlevel bit by bit

What does everyone think would've happened if he had done this during the primary?

This reeks of opportunism more than anything.

It wouldn't work back then. People are now confronted will idpol losing against unelectable Trump, and now Burnie can ride that wave of disillusionment and really push it in everybody's faces.

funny thing is, I thought what he said was common sense and generally accepted yet idpol retards keep brining up how important someone's identitiy is over their ideas and policies

Holy shit he really said triggered reactionaries JB a fucking salon article
What the fuck bizarro reality are we in

in a*

I don't know. Our timeline went in some really fucking weird direction.

We need liberal to censor to triggered reactionary

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.
REQUESTING "LIBERAL" AND/OR "DEMOCRAT" TO WORD-FILTER TO "TRIGGERED REACTIONARY".

totally a white male name

thirding this

THIS
H
I
S

Pls BO do it

hmmm…..

"triggered reactionary regressive" has such a nice ring to it

BINGO

We have an accurate take here, will Holla Forums pay attention to it?

There have been nearly a dozen articles decrying identity politics in the last two weeks, and none of them pass the most lenient of purity tests because they're all written by centrist neoliberal fucks. Do you have any idea how easy it is for figures in the activist id-pol left to ignore Bill fuckin Maher's opinion?

Never mind the dangers of opportunism in general. Half of the ruling class has now been ousted from power and is going to be looking for ways to get back into the game. Any nascent Anti-idpol(lol) left movement is going to look like the perfect fit for a lot of Democrat reactionaries that are looking for meat puppets to bribe.

Yes

KEEP PUSHING, BERNIE!

Why is Bernie pushing to the right?

KEEP PUSHING BERNIE

it's left from his position

KEEP PUSHING BERNIE

Then he should be pulling.

That's the point.

No modern style social democrat ever will be able to.

because it didn't look as good when i flipped it