Shitskins pissing off other Shitskins

Some shitty Brazilian rappers quoted the Quran in their shitty music. Mudslimes are losing their shit in the comments. Dislikes way outnumber the likes. Maybe we can fix that.

https:// youtu.be/0t59YIaHlLs

Religion of peace making tons of peaceful comments threatening peaceful murder. I didn't see this in the catalog, so my apologies if I'm a faggot. Yes it's retarded Brazilians, but the mudslimes are more retarded, and far more fun to provoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2770621/Couple-singing-Peppa-Pig-theme-tune-toddler-daughter-thrown-bus-passenger-accused-racist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MC Nando finna get his rhymes diversified off youtube

No matter where niggers go they're still just niggers.
And fuck the muslims, too.

Most of them aren't even niggers. Brazilians are very, very mixed and I'm not even sure if the women with blonde hair in the music video are even Whites at all.

What's worse is that they had an exact depiction of the Prophet muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker himself at 0:34

wew nice wordfilter

Let's make a Brazillian vs ìslamic war happen online, friends

Ok
Fuck I just poo'd a little bit. I thought too hard about religion of desert nigger vs south american pooojeets in a war and pop out came a little nugget
PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When you doubt future of your life or white race take a step back for a moment, clear your mind and consider that "Let's make a Brazillian vs Religion of Cuck™ic war happen online, friends" are words that someone said, others read and they actually are not paranoid ramblings of a schizophreniac, but words that could make sense.

anyone have dubs for this?

Well, they can't really interact much with each other since there's not that many muzzies in Brazil, so let's just make them go on an all-out internet and vidya war against each other
Spread the news that some BR black cunt is marking down Iraqis and Saudis on FIFA Online and harassing them with Religion of Cuck™ophobic names, better yet if it's framed like a tumblr post. Spread that shit on twatter, where most of the religion of ìslam (fuck your filters) usually gloat about terrorism, then convince them that Brazillians are going full KKK online. Since most BR live on MMORPG and PUBG servers pretty much, make a mockup twitter screenshot in arabic of some guy creating an online Death Squad targeting specifically BR IPs. Imagine how much gold they're going to farm just to spite on each other.

Hey, fun's fun, no? It's not like people will be dying over it. Well, not with our direct involvement. Except maybe for that kid who threw a nade into his bathroom, totally on his own though.

I can't find the pic with caps of the kid throwing the nade in his bathroom but enjoy this cap instead. It's unrelated to thread, so spoilered. Nothing degenerate like that tranny's experience after he got his dick chopped off in Thailand.

we could play both sides, troll the muzzies and also pretend we're them, going overboard, kill infidels and so on to goad them further

who cares?

normally I'd agree, but we can harvest the salt and screencap it for redpilling / evidence of religion of peace

It's only good if it's mudslimes vs. jews war.

No chance of this getting taken down, despite the butthurt hajii reports. I watched 15 seconds of the video, and it looks like exactly the kind of degenerate filth the Jews want out there. Fat Brazilian cows twerking their cottage cheese is good for goy kids to look at, so it stays, Quran be damned.

Lel, how does it feel, haj-fags, to know the Jews control the source code and all you can do is cry? Of course, there is one thing you could do about it, if you had the guts. . .

Do it faggot. If we happen to win, can we also invade Germanistan, Londonistan and Swedistan while we're at it?

MY SIDES HAVE ASCENDED

Hey, I remember this cap.

It's not as fun though. We're trying to mine some salt, if we made them go at each other the latter would always win by playing their tried and tested cards. That'll come, don't worry.

I'll make some OCs later. Point isn't to win anything, it's to divide even further South American and ìslamic communities. The less a nation/people/community is multiculti, the harder it is to infiltrate it via d&c.

Just the suggestion I was hoping for. The laughs are too good to pass up.
Yeah, the makeup of Brazil is odd. I knew some Brazilian siblings back in the day who were even whiter skinned than my pasty ass. The brother was chill, but the sister couldn't shut the fuck up about being Brazilian. Now shes full SJW on Twitter talking about "white privilege" and "being oppressed". Bitch shut the fuck up, you look like a porcelain doll and your last name is Wilkerson. I was watching Chef's Table, and the guy was talking about being an outcast when he was a kid because he was freckled and redheaded while everyone else in his village looked more Hispanic. Brazil is weird.

ayy kebab meu

AYYYYYYY KEBAB MEU

AYYY COMER CUZINHO DE MUAHAMÉEE MEU, AII AII AIII, COMER CUZINHO DE PORCO, Q DELICIA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Imagine a country that was born on multiculturalism and recognized it is a terrible idea. Gated communities, segregated racial areas and huge economical disparity. The Southern areas of Brazil are as diverse as Poland, and no wonder, have a huge desire to separate from the rest of the country.

Religion of Cuck™ics have no place in Brazil; it is densely populated with catholics and evangelicals. Drug lords won't convert and will see Religion of Cuck™ics as a threat.

What was the quote?

Brazil is a shittier version of the united states from the 1970s but filled with twice as much multiculturalism while everyone being clueless, also the lack of patriotism on every level.

that being said, with that current state that it is today, brazeeel has not been heavily exposed with the mental illness from the parasitic left of the first world countries, its still infant on cancerous ideas of protecting pedophiles, giving rapists a free pass because of their skin color, or some other unbelievable bullshit you often see/hear from sweden or california, the left here is still very primitive and needing catching up to do (God I hope not). but new ideas are leaking by day, although it is not strong enough to find itself blended in with the normalfaggotry crowd, the folks here still hates faggots and don't feel the need to enforce laws about muh penalization on homophobia or whatever trash they tend to throw at your direction, talking shit about niggers will not get you news coverage because nobody fucking cares not even the authorities and you can pretty much get away with mostly everything, its a lawless shithole full of LARPcucks pretending to be on the same level as americans.

Are there caps of this?

Hello resurrectedreplayer

Post is cataloged and will at a future date be reported to Law Enforcement as evidence of your promoting racism against Muslims.

Brazil and Religion of Cuck™ is mortal enemies

Got a chance to sneak some redpill into my mother's food the other day thanks to ol' Pep.

I let it go at that because she's old and set in her ways, but I could tell she was thinking about what I'd said when I said my goodbyes.

Isn't that more like, the Philippines?

Brazil and Thailand have way more trannys, they even have laws about 3rd genders iirc

Don't forget the white couple kicked off a British bus for singing the Peppa Pig song to their autistic daughter:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2770621/Couple-singing-Peppa-Pig-theme-tune-toddler-daughter-thrown-bus-passenger-accused-racist.html

Some muzzie bitch objected, since she was apparently unaware the country she's invading is Christian.

Holy shit, that link. I need to remember to up my blood pressure meds when I enter Holla Forums territory.

She fucking knew. What a humorless pack of miserable cunts they are.

See the comments for this video.

Many Brazilian funk songs (not to be confused with the James Brown funk) have excerpts from the "Quran". Local music producers like the sound of Arabic songs, but no one knows exactly what it's all about.

Brazilian funk is where drug trafficking washes money. Much of the cocaine used in Europe passes through the hands of the traffickers here.

I only got halfway through that video and I still think I lost about 5 IQ points.

bump

There is one fag that is trying to do this called Jean Wyllys. He is a homosexual that says we should tolerate Religion of Cuck™ and its practices, but thankfully, he is not taken seriously by anyone. Not even my father, who is a Lula supporter, likes him very much.

Nah, the video got pulled. No big loss either because funk music is fucking cancerous.