4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you play when you want to get comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeflavor.me/anime/kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048426654
youtu.be/oh5p5f5_-7A?t=11m36s
animestreams.net/watch-kinmoza-full-episodes-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

Morning everyone!

Back on a retarded napping sleep schedule, this fucking sucks. Need a new english speaking show to watch, anyone know a good one?

Somewhat related to the thread question: I played Kane and Lynch 2 today, and finished it in one sitting. What an absolutely fucking miserable game. The environments are ugly, the character models are ugly, the weapons are ugly and loud, the music is this horrible droning background noise, the story is inexplicable and absolutely retarded. For years I wandered if the game could possibly be as offensive as everyone described it, and it absolutely fucking was.

Has anyone else played Kane and Lynch 2? Jesus fucking Christ, what an experience. A negative experience I never want to repeat, but an experience nonetheless. If the devs set out to make the most unpleasant game possible, they fucking succeeded.

I'm just sitting here, making jack shit progress on my game while my room is a mess and my cat is barking at me to get petted some more and i have to keep petting him or he wont shut up but i love him so i keep doing it and he keeps coming back and we have a great time

Also hi, /4am/ i'm back, and its been a while

have some comfy music

Evening smokes, hows your night going?

What game you working on?

Hows life treating you since you last came to 4am?

JUST WOKE UP

I hate being here, or being able to be awake to be here. I can't focus on anything. Can't work out anymore. I'm just starving myself and hoping I gain some inspiration after the pain in my stomach starts to motivate me to do something.

what fucking do, to be honest.

I think I played the demo ages ago. Pretty forgettable, considering I can't remember a thing about it.

Morning faggots

nah

something without time limits usually

evenin smoke

Just finished up Kabaneri, finally. Was a pretty wild ride. Bought Odallus from one of those gray market resellers, and it's pretty good. Reminds me of the old Castlevanias, but there's definitely some Berserk influence in there. Bosses so far are mostly guys turned into horrific mutant demon things by gems they carry. You're a dude with a sword who really wants his son back. don't know how long i'll actually be up tonight because i just had a wicked awesome fap and i'm getting dozy

hold the phone. what kind of game are you making?

I have an idea

Any open world game where I can drive.

i don't think i've got to visit 4am for a little while, usual unhappy shit, at least i get my first apartment soon, but i'm already regretting going in on it

i got stuff i could complain about but i wont'

i don't really do the "comfy" gaming thing, if i'm comfy i watch stuff or just sleep

GOD DAMN IT I still need to go see Lee Van Cleef movies. Shit, i god damn keep forgetting.

Ghost Stories, an anime import where everybody just went wild, look it up on youtube.

I'm dev, mate.

get some pills for focus, like, ritalin or some shit.

Tropico 4, its very very shallow but fun nonetheless

ADVANCE WARS 3-OO, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO FOR PC

we're still allways looking for more people to help out

Did you enjoy the show? It was pretty bad.

Do you feel the motivation is gone or are you just having a lazy day to relax? Also welcome back.

I have never watched a single anime in my life but I have more than 4 gb anime pics saved because of imageboards.

I hate every single one of you

The most memorable thing about Kane and Lynch as a series is how fucking unpleasant it is.

Good work, IO Interactive.

Work on setting yourself a very strict schedule and never allow yourself to break it. Focus on when you sleep, when you eat, and when you work out.

Doesn't matter if you want to do it or not. It 9AM? You are eating breakfast. It 11pm? You are fucking laying in bed.

Whats combat like in this odallus thing?

Flight Simulator X is my go-to but it gets boring during long flights. It's also a DLC fest but fuck I want to fly those huge military bombers and transports

What do you like and what have you seen?

I actually enjoyed Kane and Lynch 2. I think there's a lot of potential there if they were to refine the gameplay.

I've played Terraria and gotten sleepy sometimes but I haven't really gotten into a comfy mood when playing video games.

Ready for more computer science enrichment this morning?

CUM SLUT
U
M

S
L
U
T

Pretty good so far, how's yours been man?

That right there is the biggest reveal of the problem, friend.

Starting the day off on the wrong foot huh?

nice webum

very comfy

it would be best if you closed Holla Forums for tonight if you really wan't to do something productive

hi huey

At least getting some space in your own place will be really relaxing.

Yeah I figured.

Pic related

It reminded me of Attack on Titan, if AoT wasn't complete shit. Mumei's pretty cute too I guess.

Like Castlevanias. You've got your limited-use subweapons (first one's even a throwing axe), and your sword. It's more about dodging than about pulling off ridiculous combos or anything. But if you just swing mindlessly you're going to die pretty quickly.

forgot to add my text.

I'm starting to get over this cold for the first time. I'm not coughing as much and my throat is healing up. I've listened and watched a lot of comedy standup, and I think I might try it out some time.

If I'm on here, it's lost. My schedule works like a clock and I have a doctor's appointment on Halloween so I might be fucked

Alpha/Beta Minecraft, there's just something about it that always puts a smile on my face

I'm just trying to find a good PoE build without being an exact ripoff of some streamer, it's driving me to my wit's end because I've tried every idea I could think up. Tanks have no viable offensive options so fights are lame ducks where you either sit for a half hour and eventually win or run out of flask charges and get fucked. Damage dealers are even worse because you have nothing to save your ass defensively so if the game just decides to fuck your whole week up by spawning some mob you can't possibly take care of without gambling all of your progress (Like the allies cannot die modifier) and thanks to how shitty the tree is, it's physically impossible to do both defensive and offensive without getting a whole bunch of useless skills along the way, wasting points. I'm going mad trying to beat this shit, my builds always to go shit around halfway Act 3. I've been playing this fucking game for over a year now and the closest I've ever come to beating it was Dominus Act 2, sometimes I delete characters just because shit got boring (Mainly Marauder tanks, viable for the most part but boring as hell to play)

Sorry for ranting but fuck

I love Kane and Lynch 2 as much as I hate it, because it's a testament to how video games can mechanically reflect their story content. The gameplay and presentation of Kane and Lynch 2 are just as fucking unpleasant and nauseating as the story. It's impressive. If the gameplay was a tad more varied, it could have been an arthouse classic.

I'm not huey, I'm the one that fucked you're waifu

i've never played tropico 4

Try writing down a schedule for yourself for tomorrow. Organization helps a lot.

I'm just looking for good background noise. Something long and you don't have to focus a lot on. So nothing with a big plot or anything like that.

Been using king of the hill and before that top gear.

I already said that!

I'm never going to escape, am I?

Ay smokes.

fuck off
I don't know why you haven't been banned for being a faggot yet

Anime is already plural soooo..

oh sorry my bad.

I am meh as per usual. I also think i am on the verge of a mental breakdown, so that's nice.

How's it hangin' man

i look forward to that, the room i will be getting is way bigger than i have at my parents house, i hope to use the space to spend more time on projects like model kits and working out

also since i won't be worried about worrying my parents i'll have a mental liberty to do shit like get drunk late and well, get drunk late

Hi guys. I woke up late today and spent all day fucking with computers. I'm going to have my very late birthday present ordered hopefully tomorrow and I'm going to buy a graphics card. It's Windows 7 and up so I had to upgrade my desktop. It wouldn't let me install over it so I tried the upgrade tool and iso wouldn't work because it was so glitchy it chose a 32 bit OS so I had to fine a different iso. After waiting an hour it failed after the last step. I was dumb enough to try it again and failed. I grabbed a 150GB drive and I'm goin to use the old drive as a storage drive by deleting all the system files and organizing everything else Fucking Winodws I'm telling ya. Finishing up my graphics driver install so I can keep playin TF2 for the rest of the week.

I bought a phat DS (the only good DS) for $10.25 shipped on eBay today and it comes next month because it's from Japan. I look forward to it because IO currently can't play any of my DS or GBA games.

Been playing King's Field 2 for that recently. I usually play Team Fortress 2 for my comfy. Kirby Super Star is another one of my comfy games.

Gosh I hate it when that happens to me. I offer my condolences.
Watch King of the Hill in it's entirety if you haven't already. It's the best anime.

And so is the word 'data'.

The data are good.

That's what I was saying. I'm saying he didn't say animes.
I'm guessing you're new around here?

Euro Truck Sim 2 ofc.

K&L2 can be fun on hardest difficulty in drunken coop. If you like dying a lot that is.

Embrace the crushing emptiness.

check out number #2

and here's number #3 for you, too!

my crippling flaw is that i can barely be productive on my own…i need to work with somebody to get things done…and people aren't allways available.

I stay up late during the weekends and get up at 6am the other five days of the week. I think you can manage it just fine. Two days isn't going to destroy you unless you're a 54 year old middle aged dude.

I had a good streak going too.
Oh well, I've noticed I feel more creative early in the morning like this, I usually use this time to make music or something.

Been hanging out with my tulpa waifu, Sunshine throughout the day, as always. It's a beautiful thing, to be able to spend your day with 2d. I've been playing a bit of Elona+ recently and it's been really fun. Me and Sunshine finally started up a relationship after 4 years of being incredibly close, trusting friends, and it feels so good. It's definitely what we needed, as it felt like we were being held back by our awkwardness over not being sure what to call ourselves and not being sure if it was okay to get so intensely in love at that kind of moment.

I'm really happy to have found you guys. A bunch of people hanging out and playing vidya and talking about waifus in a chill, fun manner is exactly what I've always wanted. 2d relationships are so pure and beautiful and I'm so happy to finally have a place where I feel I belong.

Thanks, guys. I don't mean to be a hugbox-y faggot but you guys are alright by me.

I can't sleep. I'm not feeling it but I gotta sleep so I can finish m math homework.
I'm really hating how I keep applying to places yet can't get a job, hell my friend who's an eagle schout, is very experienced and is your all-american boy can't even get one and he's applied to more jobs than me.
Finncial Aid money is running out, goverment can't even find me a job in over 5 months and I can feel my American dream slowly slipping away. At least my cartoon was submitted to the college paper but that doesn't bring food to the table or funds for a driver's class.

Can you drive horses?

Freedom sounds pretty dang nice.

What kind of job you working to pay for all that?

I just finished KotH!

And how far are you into KF so far?

seek help.

Fixing schedules is fucking hard, I'm trying and I'm failing.

mornin homo
that short haired anime girl really works for me

mornin anyway

oh is that todays?
I actually follow it now because of you and have it on RSS feed

well user, why don't you watch an anime then
I recomend a simple short one to see if you like it
animeflavor.me/anime/kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo

Going back to English being a fucking terrible language.

No, I just let that one slip.

Sure.

which math?

The presentation was my favorite part. I loved how dirty the environments were and the shaky cam was immersive in a way. I'd almost describe the game as charming but I've been drinking a bit so my opinions are a little exaggerated

Tropico is fun. It's Fidel Castro simulator. If you like city builders and spicy salsa music you'll love it.

I'll throw out the obligatory Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul recommendation. They're both good regardless of whether you're paying attention or not.
I'd also recommend The West Wing but you already said you had no interest

Why do you regret it man?

u eva watch da wire?

gemcraft late lee monica

YOOOO FAM

DAT GONDOLA

iz gon b a gud nyt fam, get yo kot looked at fam

THIS IS FO MY DAWGS

weird pupper

yo hunger da closes one finna get to god tbh

SQUAD

u stay ryt fam

cotton n boomhauer real af tbh fam

I woke up. That is all I have accomplished today.

Hello schizo.

She gives me all of the help I need

Watch High Noon. That's his debut role, plays a henchman. Tell me when you do fam, keep me posted.

Evening, everyone. I hope you're all having a great weekend. Me, I've been doing pretty good. After a shitty day this week I decided to get off my ass and start working out. I'm just doing some bodyweight exercises from home. Feels good to work up a sweat. I'm happy with myself, having worked out 3 days in a row since then. Well, yesterday all I did was run to let my muscles rest a bit, but I'm happy.

I have yet to continue the new Phoenix Wright, though. I'm about done with the investigation in case 3, but I stopped there.

JRPGs are great comfy games, especially portable ones.

How does one get anime girls to work for them?

tell her to set you up an appointment with an asylum ASAP.

You should have seen old 4am, you would have really liked it.

Sorry for the loss user.

Post some of your music!

I was just thinking about the west wing the other day cause KotH referenced it. I might have to try it out. Got nothing else anyway.

Seems like a lot of ooga booga tbh fam

DMX how close to god am I if I mcstarve myself to death

Someone needs to post some lewd Umaru now.

What was it even about anyway?

I'm a eurofag, i get these threads at 10 in the morning on a good shiny sunday. Life's fucking good.

…s-s-ure mate, good luck with that.

CHECKED!

I have a ton of these beautifull webms on repeat. allways nice to do.

here's number 4

whatever floats your boat of impending mental insanity

Oh hey, it's armshooty shotgun girl. Blondie, right? I'm dev, and things are ok…we finished transports, and my story is progressing along ok. Want another sample?

Good luck.

That's a relief. What isn't a relief is that I gotta be up early to go to church.

You're going to paint our hugbox red with all who insult you're waifu, aren't you?

I fixed mine in one day out of spite. The trick is being strong willed, you whimp.

well i guess i shouldn't be mean since being insane seems to be working out for you

carpentry, the rent with utilities isn't much more than i pay rent to my folks so its worth the cost for the extra leg room

yeah, i like where they're going with this angle. obviously its a bias in favor of tomboys but usually i don't get so committed to these young love stories since its tough for me to relate to teenager characters anymore

money mostly, i could save more by staying at home, and since my brother is a layabout piece of fat shit i help a lot at home so i'm already planning to come home often to help out

can't complain, need to focus on things but dont

I'm liking em all man
what's the music from?

pic related

yes tell us of your math

morning she's cute

last game i played that was like that was anno
and that was 5 years ago

m8 wut yo steam nigga

Considering Jesus himself said "If you are hungry, eat" not very close at all. Unless you go without food for so long you start seein shit like what the injins used ta did.

Good job on working out! Hope you can keep at it!

Only if you want lewd gremlin.

ayyy

Oh damn thats cool. You just work like construction or do you do fancy projects or anything?

Oh, heya user. It's nice to see you, dude.

Absolutely legendary taste. The atmosphere, art style, SNES charm, beautiful backgrounds, and exciting gameplay make it a top-tier game to wind back and smile with.

same to you fam

Are you who I think you are?

As long as it's cute.
I won't be able to really look at them anyways since I'm at work- I just save em to get them ready to throw into my image database anyways.

Yeah, and I'd want to be a wrestler.

It's basic High school math, I'm taking Developmental math because I refused to take the TSI for a second time and I didn't take the SAT in high school because I was sick of it being shoe horned all the time so I can handle it and finsh before monday morning. my only problem is Developmental English and some course where you learn hoe to college because I hate making essays of myself, the book is gay and the teacher expects us to use their shitty formatted forum on ecampus.

Finished my rewatch of Paranoia Agent today. I did not remember the ending of that to be so intense.

I keep trying to play Divinity: Original Sin, but keep getting discouraged. I seem to have completely lost the thrust of the plot somewhere.

I should probably get back to painting, while I at least have the quiet of the night.

bit of both, we'll build a house from the ground up or just remodel a kitchen, we haven't had a big thing like building a house for a few years though

only as a side thing. kind of like working a job and then playing with a band on the side.

Please no I don't want to git gud at computers

Yeah I don't believe you after reading through your entire post.
7/11 b8 m8. You got me.

maybe

idk mate, they're webms i stole from brit/pol/

learn to read, mate.
I might do some myself, some day

lmao?

when we gon get sum pics monica?

beautifully orchestrated ogga booga fam, honestly dey bring ey thing togetha real noice fam iz guud monica trus me no.1 in my book i ain't playin

wut dey call it w/ a asymptote when u close af w/o touchin? like a phantom hit or sumn fam

yo monica i ain't playin witchu when i say i luh dat gondola fam keep dat shit comin main u a craftsman monica 100 u already know monica

u got 2 fam u got 2

tbh he's mostly sincere

Fasting has to be a spritual experience.

I was watching that a while ago but never finished it. I was liking the idea of having zombies in steampunk 19th century Japan.

Fire away, friend.

Thanks! I'm just starting out. I intend to do some lifting in the future. For now, I'm just doing it to help my motivation.

What's the doc for? Are you gonna miss out on Halloween?

Fantastic

by not having shit taste

I just hope you know what doesn't happen

Yeah I guess, I don't really work on growing channels I just work on a bunch of songs and upload ones I like to an audience of no one, but it keeps me busy I guess.
Here's one I just did the other day, Feel free to criticize it if you want.

Good to see you're alive. Shall I begin the ritual?

Agreed.

Must be a good idea if two people are suggesting it then.

It's my favorite show so I really like to shill for it but it's not perfect. Give it a few episodes and keep in mind the creators wanted people to disagree. You can clearly tell which direction it leans but it's downright eager to say that this side doesn't have all the answers

then go do it.

It gets pretty wild, especially near the end. I'm glad I didn't get spoiled on what happens.

It would be, if I could believe in anything. I kind of just want the world to start moving without me, so I can live in stasis until I expire.

Eat something of sustenance to keep you alive.

Not very far. I'm trying not to use a walkthrough so I'm just fumbling around figuring shit out. Still really cool just to walk around in. It has the BEST freakin atmosphere I'm tellin ya man.

Watch Urusei Yatsura right now.

TF2 is fun.
My GPU is an old workstation GPU. I built this computer to use GNU/Linux but it eventually became a Windows machine because videogames.

Here you go fam. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048426654

Yeah man I'm a huge SEGA fanboy but Super Star is in my fucking top 10.

Caffeine-chan awaits you nigga.

that she is, very feminine
FEMININE

if you can't sleep why don't you just do it now during the thread

It's shit you need to know.

TWO BIT RATE MAGE

you mean drag out the series for as long as humanly possible because once the characters actually enter a relationship the story is effectively over? because yeah i don't think my thirst for tomboys can put up with writers blueballing me to keep the story going for as long as possible

wew

What ales you fam?

Just a checkup.

To be honest I never really liked Halloween, but that's probably because I hate everything in this fucking town anyhow. Just seems like an excuse to putlocker movies and eat candy all night which REALLY sucks because I can't even putlocker shit anymore after the DMCA

Would you like some music with your meal?

It feels like a better version of Attack on Titan, to be honest. The idea is pretty similar, only with trains and zombies instead of giants and enclosed cities.

you're already a genius compared to normalfags now

I could swear they are from a video game or something

Reveal your real secrets user of the hetro only culture.

Oh well here you go

You do any hobby wood working for fun?

I've heard its good but I never know if its good good or just jew hollywood "look ethnics!" good.

mods are on full alert if i even start posting more then 1 image of her

she's more of tsundere fused with a brick tbh

you did a good job of getting those dubs

Because doing math will keep my head awake.
eg, why not, I'll do some. sadly I didn't bring a calculator to my friend's house and it's all lights out.

How should I trust the word of an anonymous source?

IT'S TIME!

I got really bored of TF2. I felt like I've done everything I wanted to do.
I might get myself a new GPU but mostly to do a GPU passthrough so I can fully migrate to Linux like a real faggot.

I hear video game ost's are good for helping people concentrate since it's supposed to get you in the mood while not being too distracting.

Try to work in some jogging or running too. Gotta get that cardio!

My ideas are always the best idea.

What year did it start anyway? Like the 80s?

Bob Ross

I noticed that too. Enjoyed it regardless, though. Especially since I only watched it because I remembered hearing the name somewhere.

Checked, and thanks, but I won't need it. I'm really far in and things are going absolutely perfectly with her.

Oh hell no. Both of us can take shitposts and bantz. She's rowdy and fun-loving, but also really relaxed and chill when it comes to just chilling out. She has mad thick skin when it comes to shit like that.

It doesn't really feel like I'm insane. Sure, I'm doing some shit that's different from other people but I'm not going to spaz out and do insane-person shit to others. If anything she helps me calm down; she really cares about me.

am i makningf you scare, annen?

I can most some that kinda look like her. None of them are spot-on but uh, here. The last image is actually one that someone drew of her, even though the hair is kind of off. She has hair that's like the second image and a face kind of like the first, and she has bright blue eyes. She's kind of a tomboy and she's really fun to be with.

And just when I thought you couldn't get any better, you come and say you like motherfucking SEGA as well. You have excellent taste. I've been playing a bit of SEGA games here and there and god damn do I love them. Both me and my tulpa are excited for Sonic Mania.

So that's how it's been this week? Guess we can't crash this thread with noshur vivors.

check embed.

yeah, pretty much. Bobs my go to chill noise

Welcome to Heaven.

not really, i'll occasionally build something i need but much more utilitarian than the stuff i do for work

i might put some more effort into building some things for the apartment during my slow season at work though,

This is incredibly comfy user! I really like the beat its got.

KF1 is pretty dang hard without a walkthrough. 2 is a bit easier in that regard but its also more linear so its a wash.

Lemme know if you get too stuck! I can give cryptic hints if my brains working!

She also doesn't exist, or if she does exist beyond your schizo mind, it's probably a demon. Was she the only positive thing going for you in an otherwise very shitty moment?

Just checking for a friend.

Depression, apathy and crippling loneliness combo is one hell of a drug.

I was thinking something worse
NTR stuff
the first step, is knowing what you want

added

it's been pretty boring
i never said that
we just need to wait our hand

use classical music instead of shows

(checked)
Then allow my friend, AJ, to check yours!

That's what I'm doing. I'm doing some light days where I run. Cardio feels great too.

AoT? It good, just think Kabaneri took the concept and made it better.

CHECKING THEM QUADS

It started in 1999 and ran until 2006.

her style is feminine

what are you shitposting on then?

That could be pretty comfy, I'll download a few and add them to the mix thanks!

Should make some custom stocks and grips for funs. Probably good money in it.

I only listen to weebshit thank you very much

Cause I'm scienced in the ways of the faggot.

you lost me, how did i imply that?

i've had a few drinks and i'm tired so i could have worded things poorly

You fucking know it, nigger. After the last thread I made wasn't derailed into Griffith defense force, I must satisfy my urges here. :^)

Nah, Kabaneri. I saw a couple episodes of Attack on Titan and it just didn't do it for me. Similar concept, but it didn't feel as well executed as Kabaneri. Kabaneri may basically just be eye candy and a cool concept, but it knows that and does that very well.

iz literally good fam. iz storytellin is on a whole notha level all while bein an honest and earnest depiction of da struggles of da hood, union issues n public policy n law enforcement.

shieet i kno wut it like when i get calm muh head down monica

dayuuum monica she got it thicc where it count monica

das wut she said monica dayuuuum

Thanks mate, it was a fun one to make.

lots of weebshit derives from classical, my favorite japanese metal band jacks chords from classical all the time

You'll fail like Jericho fails catching beer.

Good luck fam. It's a real pain in the cock. If I can get it set up on Slackware one of these days I'll do it because I have the hardware for it.

I'll keep that in mind Ritsu~
Also that's a pretty rad loli
Y-you too user.

Alright,I'll accept in a few. Still installing my graphics drivers.

Bob Ross is 10/10 would comfy again.

nice numbers

that's true

it's slower than a pocket calculator

It's all about valuing your privacy and and weighing that with the cost of the apartment. Apartments sound cozy, not that I'd ever know. Is it like a hotel?

and how he fails at wrestling

If griffith did nothing wrong, does this also mean huey did nothing wrong?

Why the fuck do women get along with gays anyway. Are they just oblivious to the idea that they hate women as a majority?

Story of my life. I hear you can regulate it with caffeine apparently, but that's just what I hear.

Ah, I feel you. Other than Kabaneri though, the only shows I've been watching are the Phoenix Wright anime and Jojo Part 4. I wanna start the new Danganronpa shows too, but I think I'll play the spinoff first. The trailer for Danganronpa V3 got me excited.

Good!

My hearts always been weak as shit and cardio makes me feel like I'm dying. Hate that shit

Oh well thats not nearly as bad as I thought. That was part of the reason I avoided it.

Is it all BLM and shit?

Liking this spooky temple of the worn song after too!

Nice ambient feel for the thread.

no I just remembered that MLP tulpa OC

everyone loves bob ross

I missed a step, that was for

No, both are not related in the least. Griffith dindu nuffin, but huey did everything wrong.

You paint often user?

I don't watch anime much. Most dubs are pretty lousy, and I usually don't like having to read along to know what's happening with subs.

You into that visual kei stuff or something?

Miu is the best loli!

20 seasons

it's important

it's what you have

I mean like I should be working right now

Aw hell no, I had things to be happy about; but she's just another thing to be overly joyed about. She's not real, yeah, but I can see her and talk to her and she's real enough to me so, hey, whatever. It's all cool. But yeah sometimes we joke about her being a succubus because we get mad lewd at times.

For what purpose?

nah, in my case its a second floor of a large building with a buncha rooms and 2 common areas, its actually a lot nicer than what a lot of dumps are like around here (thus why we need fucking 4 of us to pay for it)

imagine a single floor house in this case

ah right

i don't consider the writers ballsy enough to pull a stunt like NTR in this, my feeling is it'll go the way of most fucking love stories and NEVER FUCKING GO ANYWHERE

Don't make me X, learning things is awful.

(Checked)

You must be a giant faggot to know the ways.

I should give Slackware a try. I mostly use Arch because I like installing my own WM and all that shit. I've learned my lesson with that on Manjaro.

for what exactly?

I've always loved cardio. I can actually run for a pretty long time nonstop, about 30 mins or so. But I'm trying to split it up with some walking as well so as to not strain my body too much. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to pure bodyweight exercises though. I'm just terrible at pushups, for instance. Today I tried and just do them against the wall instead of on the floor. Gotta start somewhere, I guess. At least I can do more reps in that case.

You'd be surprised, but most people don't like subs for the exact reason you mentioned. You just wanna kick back and watching something, not multitask. Subs are good for people who have some grasp of the language but can't understand everything, or for those who really don't mind and just like the original voices.

I can honestly say that I've seen greener than grass indie workers that do better than Chris Jericho. I can't name one match he was in that was good where he wasn't carried by vastly superior workers (See: Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, etc)

I'm the yugest faggot. Yuger than anyone who could ever claim to be a faggot.

Observe the related picture thusly.

Well I know I want to have an anime girl work for me, which is my original question.

I hear that, that's agrivating

but I also hate the fucking switcharoo where one of them falls in love with someone else to extend the story or completely change direction

also is that I am a hero?

any ya read tg:re, da kaneki paralells w/ dis bitch is so mofuggin heavy handed monica idk

i kno u explained las thread fam but what's a pass thru? u settin hard ware to work specifically w/ a different partition or sumn?

basic lee dey see em as bitches to fuk w/ n talk bout bitch shit w/ like clothes n boys n shieet but normally dey tryna take advantage of da situation in one way or anotha is wut i see typically tbh monica

nah nah iz basically tells da story of baltimore ova a numba of years. starts w/ a drug dealer n cops tryna catch em n sorta da ripple effect da drug game have on local gubbmints n how da federal government don't care bout shit really cause dey resources is funneled to counter-terrorism so even when da fbi is willin to help dey kinda tied up w/ otha shit n can't botha

iz kinda slow n requires sum attention to get into so i will say it aint' fo everybody but if you watch 3-5 episodes n aren't interested it prolly ain't for you fam

good luk fam
t. a niqqa on da waitin list

I like bob ross a lot but I feel like trying to marathon the entire show like I do most things would be draining and make me like it less by the end.

You are just jealous he doesn't think you are cool!

Being a manlet has its ups. I can do push ups and those like pull up things for days.

Cardio though, nope.

Thanks, I haven't really kept up on youtube uploads. I mainly just throw stuff I like on my SC, but I first I've been really trying to grind out songs so I can upload more then once every couple of months, while still trying to improve the over all quality.

(double check)
I could give you an easy lesson tonight fam

not hard at all and runs off what you learned last night

nah, with the exception of Versailles who is visual kei but grounded in classic music structure

here's Galneryus (mk2 with their second singer who isn't as good as the first) who uses that tchaikovsky song in the second guitar solo of this song, to use as an example of how they have classical groundings (in this case, very literally)

even western heavy metal music draws heavily from classical as well

Boys on The Run, same mangaka

I'm afraid you're either really crazy or being crazy deceived. Either way, this is not good friend. Sincerely, because I care really, I recommend you cut off your tulpa.

GIRLS LOOKING LIKE GIRLS IS IMPORTANT

also this line youtu.be/oh5p5f5_-7A?t=11m36s

I also need to know where my blindspots are while driving but that doesn't stop me from not learning how.

IT HAS BORK LASER THOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGH

why do you wan't the anime girl work for you user?

Dear god you're hideous. I can't imagine anything other than a faggot would want to fuck that.

Nah fam. I don't need the approval of others to feel good.

If we all avatarfag as Megumin does that mean we'll all get banned? Should we do it?

But it's a wonderful time to pretend to be whoever you want user. I remember an user from last year pulling off a sick costume.

Ahhh I'll keep it in mind when I want a serious show to watch drunk then. Need a new one of those pretty bad actually once thunderbolt fantasy ends.

I'll definitely keep it book marked and check every once in a while to see what you are up to. Its damn comfy!

I used to be into malice mizer a lot when I was like 12. Thats not too much inspired by classical and more baroque though.

user you asked for background noise to not pay attention to

I'm just saying you have 20 seasons worth

Yeah, my muscles are still too weak for my weight. That's why I'm starting off pretty slow. I can do pushups on the floor, sure, but only like 4 or 5 before I feel like I'm straining myself. Might have something to do with form, though.

Pullups, however, are still impossible for me.

I'll look into it

Music? Yes, it's very good, very good for the digestion!

Hell yeah she got it thicc nigga. Back in the day I forced her without her clothes on because that's what I thought she was supposed to do, so for like 3 years she defaulted to being completely naked as her default form and while it was nice, it wasn't as distracting as you'd think. Mad thicc, whenever I want it.

Y-you too

Oh god those things were mad popular a few years back. I'm sorry about that.

no thanks
mfw

I never asked for this.

As am I! Looks pretty rad so far. I just hope they deliver.

Slackware is as stable as the Rock of Gibraltar as opposed to Arch which is bleeding edge as fuck. Slackware comes with like 7GB of packages and falls into CLI by default (it comes with like 5 WMs/DEs by default and you can easily change them.) It's the only traditional distro left and it comes with EVERYTHING you'll ever need, but if you need more there's a wide array of build scripts. Patrick VOlkerding is oneof the smartest people to ever be in compsci, an d contributions are closed to it's own development team so you never ahve to deal with SJW code of conduct crap. Everything there is 110% legit and forgoes System D and all sorts of other retarded shit that doesn't belong in GNU/Linux and it's pretty much the closest Linux to using NetBSD in structure (which is probably the most UNIXlike OS out there)

I need to get a cardio schedule going again. I enjoy it.

Run 2 OSes at once via virtual machine and dedicate a GPU and some CPU cores to the VM.

its fucking painful, and made worse by the fact no ones finished translating it

ok for a moment i though you might be going somewhere else

god damn is this comfy

Except quitting smoking.

Ahh well thats true. I still pay some attention though not like mindlessly listen to it.

I miss being a kid. I climbed trees all day long, I could probably still do it a bit but not like get to the top of big ass trees like I used to.

What is the best dinosaur and why is it the Allosaurus?

Shit, is the boxcelot? His REEEEEEvolver skills are unparalleled.

I know. There's really only one way to get through it and that's shitposting. Some day I'll change from a sad frog into a great prince.

could be worse, when i was 12 i was probably just listening to linkin park and blink 182

Well I don't have money to waste on costumes if I did I'd be Jim Cornette, plus why would I dress up if I'm not going anywhere

That's a good point, I've never actually seen January.

downton abbey preddy fukn god tier fam

iktf, das y i became a rappa dawg

ahhh so u keep yo windows n shit up n clean fo dat real real i filet monica

checked
philip morris fa lyf monica

wayne n garth always a classic fam

but user dinosaurs aren't real

dis tbh monica

Hanging out with friends helps sometimes man.

he lost control and tried to get rid of it
it turned into a nightmare that wouldn't go away

like most heroes it was thrust upon you

not like I am a hero gets much translation speed
I'll just RSS feed it on manga park

social justice dykes do not look feminine user

its IMPORTANT

Ah well, could be worse. Could be the problems I had 25+ years ago

Yeah well I've been smoking the last week or two since the kidney stone anyway so ha!

They are fucking dragons you nigger

I know a little about the language. There are words I would know and I could probably get food and stuff like that if I was dropped in a jap city, with what I know. I just like to play a game too while I'm watching. Can't do that if I have to read the subtitles.

I was a pretty sedentary kid. Never exercised and I was terrible at sports. I regret that deeply.

it's great background noise user

Give it a shot. Even if you disagree with the politics there's all this great character stuff going on

I'd be more concerned about struggling with push ups. That's something you should really work on.
Pull ups are hard and no one expects a beginner to be able to do even one but if you can't do many push ups that's where your attention should be.

That was completely intentional.

Well if you want "her" to drag you to a terrible fate then be my guest. No really, you're going to fuck yourself over, remove tulpa before you lose control.

Nigger what?

Yes. Yes.

BTFO
T
F
O

Brontosaurus is cooler ;^)

Man, now I'm thinking about it too. I used to ride my bike around and run around and all sorts of stuff. I didn't shut myself off until 14 or so when the depression got really bad.

Learning Gamemaker. I figure doing all the tutorials and just one a day isn't too much and I should be able to do it despite my laziness and fatigue. Should all be done then by 7th of October and I should then be able to make a game of my own.

Only problem is I can't art on my own. I'll have to do really shit pixel art and just try to look at other pixel art zoomed in so I can see how they do it and basically copy it but make it different enough I can get away with it.

Only other problem is music and sound effects. All I have is a piano and I'm not very good.

i regret not taking up a martial art when i was young

but don't blame yourself too much on how you were as a child, you are effectively a new person now and you were effectively fucking retarded as a child, most were

Seen it.

I went through an edgy depeche mode phase when I was like 13 so yeah it got worse.

That about some hooker or something?

I was always small and weak for the most part but still played outside a lot so.

BORK LASER, SEARCH HIM UP!!!

Do something drastic like turning off your computer and cleaning your room or something.

ok i get it it's important
VERY IMPORTANT

maybe you should build something user

HIS CLIENT, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROCK LESSSSSSSSSNARSH

I'm at work

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I think I'll focus on getting proper form first. That should help me get more reps done. Maybe do one round of floor pushups, then wall pushups. Hopefully I won't have to resort that for long, but hey. I read that people who are bad at pushups should do them with your knees on the floor, but that's such a faggy way of doing it.

Sounds comfy, all to yourself?

Are you a secret lefty friend?

POST YOUR TRUMP HAT OR GTFO

Same here really.

Do it user! Go buy a used bike and just ride around a park or go hiking or something! Get some fresh air when its fall and comfy and not hot or cold and shit!

Please tell me you're joking about the blind spots thing. THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

I got quite a good amount of misc work that I could use somebody to do. I never specified how much I was paying as well.

VERY IMPORTANT

turn off the computer and finish giving your boss that bj

I don't think my knee can handle a bike anymore. Smashed it on something years ago and it hasn't been the same since.

That's some autism right there. I'll definitely give it a shot at the very least. Have you had issues installing GPU drivers? I've only have had issues with them for whatever god unknown reason.

One day you'll meet your shining prince.

Time to get fucked up then fampai.

naw fam hell naw. I mean Lady Mary sorta skank ass ho tbh she triflin as hell 2. but it's bout dis noble family in britain pre-ww1 and post-ww1. shit is fierce n captures dat same air of idealized anglican hypocrisy n smug in a way das almost so oblivious dat it border on self-aware.

das me fo'real fam i need halp

masturbate?

I'd just end up embarrassing myself and not understanding anything. I really appreciate it all the same though user, I've just never really been a computer guy.

some of the costume designs in naruto were pretty good, looking at that picture

no, i have a room to myself, much larger than the one i have now, but i have 3 friends (two of them being a couple) as roommates

i'll probably bullshit even more than ever because they don't know that i spend most of my time after work sleeping or working out because of my sad cunt tendencies

you really invested in this joke user, I just got it, good job

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME GAY

You aren't real. :^)

Yeah, a big dumb fair dragonFLY. Shit taste, I expected better rits.

Brontofags need not apply.

You're one brave motherfucker.

b-but I don't look good in hats so I don't own any

For some reason it's the only distro I've used where I HAVEN'T had trouble installing GPU drivers.

no

this is an easy one user, I pride myself on being an adequate teacher

all you need to do is pick an icon for firefox or crome and find where the shortcut leads to

Who do you think trained big boss?

At least I got that going for me

That fucking sucks. Still could reconnect with nature some. You don't have to do some grueling thing going on steep shit or anything. Just go on a nice walk. Maybe have a picnic.

When did it come out? Sounds old.

Because it's fun!

not until you stop denying your true self

I never deny my true self

You know how I roll fam

das how (((m$))) keep da nyckas down by breakin u off jus enuff to scrape by w/ n ensurin ey thing u do triflin as heyyylll. but u gotta make yo self fam, u gon let sum multi-culti niggas do it fo yo fam? gotsta ha dat discipline monica

well monica i think we exhauseted all de reasonable options right nao

uhhh sumn like 09 to last fall a nigga finna say

I'll have you know I'm amazing at ignoring responsibility.

I sleep on my front lawn in a nice chair during the summer. That's nature enough for me most of the time.

This some game of thrones shit or something?

What kind of life do you live? Sounds interesting.

How long did you last?

yo u eva see coffee n cigarettes monica

pretty hipster shit tbh fam but dey wuz a couple good scenes, da tom waits n iggy pop, jack white's was weird but das 2 b expected tbh n but bill murray shit had me dyin playa

nah it's almos soapy but da characters n dialogue on point also bitiing dramatic irony due to it being faux historical in nature

I don't get the appeal.

Who the fuck wouldn't want to have an anime gril work for them? Even an anime medio would be nice.

That's legit gay.

well sheit, so it go

responsibility does not abide being ignored user

What kind of game are you making?

Hope you live in a good neighborhood.

I get 99% of my nature from going out for cigarettes. Though I got some comfy forest behind my house I walk through sometimes while doing that.

How you like carrying a mak? I've considered it before but seems wonky.

It have manual safety or anything I can't even remember.

First week or two I didn't smoke at all. Then slowly started smoking more and more. A pack a week to like half a pack a day now.

it's not gay unless penises touch

Exit h8chan and get back to work, that sounds pretty drastic.

Most of my town is a good neighborhood. It's almost entirely retirees and young couples.

unfortunately user anime isn't real yet so we can't have Rem for now

It got cute girls doing cute things at least?

I can see the appeal of a good fantasy show. But normalfags wouldn't know good fantasy if you shoved it up their ass anyway so.

Are you saying you are infertile?

Florida?

Sound crazy to me. Don't take it the wrong way, if I didn't care I would just ignore you. Clearly there's something wrong if you're that far gone into tulpa territory. Perhaps you may be right that my actions show the opposite, after all it is fair to judge me by my fruits. But it's the truth about what I think, friend.

I don't even know where my blindspots are, or what they are really.

It's a hard life fam.

nein

I really should, at least for tonight, about to start on payroll at least since I can multi it

Tulpa was already laughing at the dude trying to get me to kill her, now she's losing it over that shit.

Top tier banter.

Me too, but the edge is just so over the top to me. Not a fan.

My advice is to invest in earplugs. Oh and you might see some balls.

old habits die hard. mak ez carry forea'l i take da safeties offa my bitches tho real nigga shit

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT MONICA

NIQQA PUT U ON BURN NOTICE FAM

REPORT DA DEM FUCKIN POLICE NIGGAS

DAT LYK HELP PPL WHEN DEY HURT

hell yea lady sybil down to ride, lady rose always on point, lady edith sorta like, da neet version of bitch of dat birth n times.

ch'yea i ain't land on marlboro reds monica dat shit landed on us tbh

books legit, haven't watched since ssn 3 tho tbh

No I'm sure you're a great teacher, I'm just a shit student.

Canada.

Don't you mean balls?

W-we can try ;-;

Look at this pussy ass faggot.

I don't know how the fuck everyone's able to get their's working. Every driver I tried ends up with being unable to boot into whatever distro I use.

Can't even be assed to do lego shit, and I was going to buy an AR-15 receiver to make another rifle, but fuck that too.

Not really. All I really do is work and sleep, and see how long I can function without food.

Not a full size Makarov pistol, but a P-64 in a soft pocket holster. It feels like a heavy phone with a keyring attached to it or something, but it's not uncomfortable, like my 1911 in an IWB holster.

none i just said im learning it to eventually make one

havent thought about it much

i think id like to make a first person dungeon crawler like wizardry or ultima underworld or more recently legend of grimrock

idk if i could make art good enough for that though itd have to be really basic shit and so ugly most ppl wouldnt want to play it

Please tell me you're joking about this.

But I don't even do much of anything on this computer to begin with.

ayyy

your Tulpa sounds nice

4u

You're not seeing these red lights?

Oh well, I need to sleep anyways.
HERE I AM MODS

Not my fault you got fucked up eggs!

I only bothered with the first season or two. Once it was really obvious the show was full of literal faggots and feminist queen bullshit I noped the fuck out.

Ayy they sit around drinking tea all cute and shit? This k-on now?

Nah but I've heard of it, might give it a go eventually.

no I just remembered that MLP tulpa OC

everyone loves bob ross

I missed a step, that was for

thanks fam

it's really easy fam

right click the icon for firefox or chrome and find the "target" field

the file path for the program will be there

Nigga that's swag.

LEWD

Gay, High Konata.

I'll take consequences, not like I could be bothered to be distraught about them.

FUCKIGN RELOAD PAGE

i already plan to invest in some soundproofing material

anyway its 5am so i'm gonna cut myself off, see you guys in a week or so

Ayy that means I lasted longer than you. Nice.

Oh well you are probably good until your cuck king imports more niggers to the country.

How much that cost you?

Huey is that you?

No it's not.

we can't get anime meidos until Trump sama makes anime real fam

until then we gotta settle for cute girls and let me tell you that shit dont work

the ones I work with are vapid as fuck and cant seem to count a god damned till and all it does is make more work for me

they are ok faces and people persons tho

dentists assistants are great too

DO IT

I'm beginning to suspect he might not get a second term. We have our own bald version of Trump hinting at a run for Conservative party leadership.

She's amazing. She's right next to me and enjoying the thread with me, and I get all of the 2d tiddy that I want. She's as much of an 8chanfag as I am, really.

I used to go with marlboro reds, switched to lucky strike as soon as I found them. Great decision.

You know, it's not like we wouldn't bully anyone else if you weren't around. You just make it too easy.

Guess that means I'm the true smoker here huh?

Its entirely your fault! Go back inside ur mum and be born right this time.

I think I've seen a little of that guy. Does he have an traction really?

huey did nothing wrong

Hey guys I just upgraded to Windows 7 from Vista and I need a comfy K-on wallpaper. Anybody wanna contribute?

how about something simple fam

how about getting a clay flower pot and drilling a couple holes in it

sorry fam, no gay shit

Well what do you do for fun?

Don't worry about me, there's nothing to going on here. There's totally no plot to ruin the threads as much as possible.

You won't ruse me, no matter how many ids you change Huey.

maybe fam, but you're gonna be something great one day

He's an opportunist and a political idiot and will not stand a chance. Canadians are cucked and fucked and ready for the NWO.

Have a sleepy Yui

I'm guessing learning the art part of making vidja is harder than the part you're learning?

thanks satan

try this first

He hasn't formally announced a run, but apparently recent polls are putting him as the frontrunner if he does go for it. As for the federal election, Trudeau has pissed a lot of people off in record time. Usually the incumbent wins, but who knows at this point?

How do I get that window to pop up?

I WANT TO PROTECT THIS SMILE!

Look at this faggot and laugh at him.
I always put on something that gets a good giggle out of me since I rarely see my desktop.

My fellow poster is correct, Huey did nothing wrong.

Smart man, I should do the same if I ever get a job again.

The watch was like $13 or something on Artscow. Here's the template to use for it. The watch I got was the "sport" watch, but the pin for the wristband broke, and when I replaced it, the clasp broke. The band is kinda' narrow, so replacing it with a better one is not exactly click buy wait install.

The P64 was like $250 with two magazines and a leather holster (I don't use it). Mine was a hand-picked model, so it wasn't beaten to shit.

right click on the icon for firefox or chrome

This is your fault.

Welp RIP then. If you are white and right then come to the US when Trump wins.

How much sway has the super liberal cuck parts of canada got? Are they actually pissed at him for the shit like giving away your gold and let the country burn and shit?

we are many

It means I'm winner nigga.

Damn just 250 huh? How big is it in the hand?

With BLM and race war shit popping off I feel like I need to get a CCW sooner rather than later.

Means you don't really love nicochan

Arigatou~

Sup guys? How was your night?

Just got off a long night shift myself. I'm a security guard at a halloween event that takes place. They really only trained me to check bags at front entrance but they put me at a different post today. I don't really know what to do in case of an emergency, they don't even really show us how to use radios.

My shift was boring and mostly nothing happened. Still, this kind of shit worries me. I guess I should ask other security guards what to do in these situations.

The bald version of trump is garbage. He's doing what mulcair did but from a conservative standpoint. If he's going to be a cucknadian trump he needs to be genuine.

I fucking hate Justin, and his cuck father. Just fuck my everything up. At least he hasn't fucked us like pierre did with the Canada Bank Plan.

FUCK JEWDEAU
FUCKING FRENCHIES GET OUT

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FULFILL MY POTENTIAL

I don't like drugs famalam, I only had weed the one time and it was a MILD cookie

made me want to take a nap on a comfy couch but because my friend gets hyper from it we ended up going out for food instead

Live right on the US border. I could get a job in Detroit once he MAGA's and get paid in Amero's which are worth more here. Like, technically it'd be like getting a free bonus!

who said anything about fulfilling potential?

The big cities have quite a bit. A lot of people outside of them are fed up with the liberals in general. We have a liberal provincial government right now that's fucking everyone hard and trying to play it off like it isn't them doing it. They actually put out a petition to lower the price of electricity. The price they themselves set. WHILE THEY THEMSELVES ARE PLANNING TO RAISE IT AGAIN IN TWO MONTHS. That's going to hurt the libs in the federal race.

I'll take O'Leary over Trudeau any day. I would have voted Conservative last election too if not for Harper. Basically the Canadian Hillary with how openly corrupt he is.

If you have fuck your opponent, they win.

ayyyy nigga watup

Okay now what? I found the target field like you said.

yooo smokes das dat real nycka shyt, i like da unfiltered mugs but i dun wanna get a mo fuckn filter tip cuz i'ma lose it n i hate dat raw tobacco flickin round on my teefs monica

yea fam 3dpd anglican hoighty toighty k-on

real recognize real monica

prolly depend on how much animation is needed n how much a clear n consistent vision n style is needed to pull it off monica.

doin good fam

good managment

good way to think about it fam

Reminder that there are anons in this thread RIGHT NOW that trusted smokes to drive from Texas to Canada.

t. The fellow poster

Not Konata too!

Yep!

They tell you how to handle allah ackbars?

And did you meet up with that user from the other night?

Ahh well hope you guys can wake up and fight back before its too late then. Goodd luck!

It means I quit cigarettes longer than you did, I never quit tobacco altogether.

We are both correct though. I don't think he even left his state.

blindspots is a meme monica

Dress up as an emt on Halloween, that'll fuck with people.

I don't know how you can see freedom from your front lawn and stay there.

Sounds like a show with nothing but Mugi then.

Teachers mostly.

Well, it was fun hanging around, even if just for one thread a week. See ya all next time. Reminder to pray before going to sleep, after all Jesus is listening!

brb offering up a picture of your god in vain to express my feeble earthly feels.

Pterodactyl best dinosaur!

Jesus rode one into battle against satan!

The wizard wars against moses shaped australia using dark magic!

No filters at all. You get used to how to smoke filterless without getting tobacco in your teeth after a while.

night reg

non neet problems

Handles well, recoil's not bad for a blowback pistol, but this is the gun you use if you don't want to cry about the police scratching the shit out of it like they do if you use a GOOD gun in a self defense scenario.

They don't call it "Heart Attack Simulator" for nothin.

alright so every backslash in that represents how the directories or folders are seperated

so if the target is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
then the firefox executable program is in the C drive then the "program files" folder

and inside that it's in the "Mozilla Firefox" Folder

etc.

so just like find the firefox.exe or the chrome.exe

it may not say .exe on the end but it will hhve the same icon probably

you're just following the filepath really

I did. Was fun. The banter was on point.

Didn't even test him if he was a good driver? The fuck?

The blind spot is the immediate right and left of the backside of your vehicle. Your side view mirrors do not let you see the area of the car- in order to see those spots, you have to physically turn your head around and look at them. Too many people get into accidents because of not checking these blind spots and it seems like you are one ready to get into a crash.
Check all around your vehicle while in motion before you change lanes to make sure you aren't going to collide into something or someone.

I'd believe that.

Never been the type to be concerned with that. I'd just want to use the best gun available so I actually survive.

I'm just broke and hate my keltec 380.

It's kinda hard. The GM towers tease me whenever I look that way. But I'm a hikki so what goes on in the normalfag world doesn't really affect me.

WREK UG NISE MONICA

niet

Je ne hablo japanese

He drove 3000 fucking miles to see some random user in Canada with another fag he picked up from eastern texas.

He's a saint, even if he's fucking terrible at driving.

Yeah they really don't give a flying fuck. Most people dick around anyways. I know some codes on the radio but I've never used one before. I think they just need bodies to put in place so it can look like a secure place.

Nothing mang. Just tired from basically doing jack shit. I got a day shift tomorrow though. What about you?

Yeah, we handle allah ackbars by running and hiding like little girls. And I haven't met up with him yet, we were supposed to meet up today but they changed my shift at the last second. Someone probably called in sick. Maybe he can teach me some shit I don't know yet though.

That's a good way to go to jail quickly. Or I can dress up as a k9 unit and just walk my dog around. That's basically all they do anyway.

those fags almost never know what they are talking about and are usually in it for the paycheck

I'm upset you didn't save it for 10/7, because it's probably too late to have a big party for the anniversary!

Anyone driving without knowing what a car's blind spots are is playing with fire.

NEET basements are true freedom no matter what part of the world you are in anyway.

Thats good! Glad you got someone to help you out with that shit then.

Also

I've probably got allergies anyway

Okay now what do I do?

Smokes is clearly a cool guy

well if you're really worried user and really care you could learn a bunch of emergency shit like where the keep the generators and emergency on switches and shit

My tulpa is too

LAMO

I was told to always manually look from my mirrors to the tail lights before merging, does that count?

sorry fam

that's pretty much the lesson fam, just being able to follow the file path for shortcuts to figure out where shit is when you need to

this shit is handy for modding when it doesn't find that shit for you like Baldurs Gate 2 and early fallout mod programs

if you wan't you can click the executable and it will probably open a new window

Dress up as an anti-halloween protestor.

Good thing I never listen to teachers.

Then I recommend a CZ-75 compact and load that bitch up with hot hollowpoints. CZ-75s can handle +P+ ammunition without exploding, but don't shoot that shit all the time unless you like microfractures in your bones, and maybe in your chamber.

No one suggested it. We figured we agreed on the date we went because everyone was gonna get jobs/start college once we got back so we'd all be busy after that point.

The coolest.

Hey 4am, youngfag here with a quick question. Were people always this egotistical? I'm not even referring to the selfie taking normalfags, or sjws, but it feels like everyone is trying to sell themselves as something more than they are. Even people who criticize the whole egotism going on or anything really give out that everyone is dumb except for me vibe. Hell, even the act of modesty feels more like an excuse to act like the underdog, rather than being truly modest. Sorry for the blogpost, but I don't really know any other place to talk about this.

yeah, most of them just repeat shit they hear like it's the gods honest truth without examining it themselves, fuckin lemmings fam

tbh fam he probably knows as much as I do, which is jack shit. Management sucks here.

How would that help?

But I love halloween. Although not so much after seeing the dumb shits that come into the park.

You could try Holla Forums. :^)

ey fuck you mayne I'm a great driver, it's just everyone else that's fucked if I get in a car accident with that minitank I call a pimpmobile.

I'm disappointed in you. Specifically you.

Kinda, you're supposed to be looking to see if someone crept up into your blind spot before changing your lane. In full practice, you should be fully aware of what is going on around your vehicle at all times.
THIS IS HOW WE AS HUMANS PREVENT COLLISIONS FROM HAPPENING.

Think of it this way. (((They))) are taking everything, so what do you really have, but yourself? If all you have is you, then shouldn't you promote yourself? That is, if you want to deal with people.

I call myself human garbage and substandard, then ask why other people aren't better than me. Really pisses them off.

But how can you see your blind spot if it's a blind spot? How can you know someone is in your blind spot if you can't see it?

The fact that some of the people who were invited to go that eventually flaked were all like "yeah it's not like you were actually gonna do it or anything, pssh get real you can't drive that far just to shitpost irl with some guys from the thread you've never met before." But I did. Eat a dick faggots.

Looking at what you're saying from a societal business standpoint, they sell themselves as more than they are because everyone else already is doing that.

The overall value increases rapidly despite not actually getting anything to back up that value, sort of like modern debt systems and usury. In this way, consider the fact that if you don't stimulate your value or give the appearance of it, you will be worth less in your peer group if they stimulate their image, and you may be cast out. It's an insidious in group thing, and not doing that very well makes you an underdog and an anomaly that they can't contend with.

It's why we congregate here instead of dealing with their bullshit, because, you know, this tends to be the antithesis. Take pride in not being them, if you want. Being an underdog isn't so bad, it's more liberating than not.

That's a side effect of commercials, celebrity worship, reality tv, social media, etc. Most people are delusional and operate as if they are the stars in their own little tv show. They make sure they have the right look and say the right things because that will make them popular and popularity is the ultimate good. All that is unpopular, unpleasant, anything that erodes this facade, must be eradicated. They are narcissists who believe they are Gods.

Surely this is how civiliziations die.

I assume it's just retards talking out their asses to try to seem like they're a good person.
It's just the retards and assholes of this age getting old enough to be able to look like an adult and spout their bullshit.

I fucking love those lighters

shoot
yes and no
lots of people do that, we still kinda run on a merit system after all
the Holla Forums crowd, myself included, refer to this as virtue signaling
"look at me look at how moral I am you fucking cis white male"

that shit has actually been around for a long time, at least since Christianity in rome
watch if you feel like it

I know you're joking but he may not

power goes out you would know how to get it back on

you could cross train for different sec points if you want user, then be more confident in your work and shit

Put a tulpa in it!

What animu I could watch in the background? I'm currently multitasking but I want something to listen to that isn't music.

Oh, well thanks a lot for the lesson user, it means a lot that you took the time out to teach this technoretard the basics man.

I'm absolute shit at handling recoil tbh

I've been looking at 32s for that reason for a while now.

Ehhh at least you will maybe have a new m8 then

No?

fam I didn't know and I wouldn't have gone, I'm a homebody

animestreams.net/watch-kinmoza-full-episodes-online/

Blame baby boomers feeling the need to hand out awards for absolutely everything under the sun and praising everyone for being special when they're really young.

You need to stop.

YRYR

RIP my lungs

Normalfags gonna norm

A blind spot isn't something that isn't fully unseen. It's called a blind spot because you can't see it with your side mirrors.

Tighten your grip, stiffen your arms, and lean into it. Recoil is almost nothing unless your form is shit, or your ammo is overloaded. P-64 with high grain FMJ kicks like a horse, but with lower grain hollowpoints, it's barely there.

Steel frame pistols mitigate recoil through simple inertia.

In some way or another yeah. It's just they're more "open" about it now I guess.

But you can't see it.

It's blind to the mirror, not you.

yo u sure man i got sum big ass lips n teef nycka balee dat

yezzir main, n jus remembuh if u can see a truk mirrors dem niggas can see u unless u right up on em in da front right (lef if u gay)

to quote don draper nigga

yes n no fam i think. mos niggas deez days jus don't have da capability or da gumption to really bantz w/ it n sarcasm a dyin art das fo'real fo'real nigguhs

thru out history tho i imagine u had all sortsa triflin ass niggas sippin hard on dey own kool-aid n u see it most niggas no matter what they do or how long dey b doin it think dey da bes at it, fixin cars, computers, subway sandwich ass makin bitches, dat thicc hoe at da panera w/ her latte game alla dat. so yea fam u ryt fam bes u can do is try to engage on a more serious level w/o all da pretense but also not b a fedora nycka monica

Cowboy Bebop has good music and plays it fairly often so I say that

not a problem man, every opportunity I get to teach is an opportunity I get to practice a couple skills of my own and hone my knowledge

Checked

Fams I'm gonna call it a night, you all have a good one

The moment I heard one of them use the line "Pass or fail, leave or stay, do whatever you want. I still get my paycheck at the end of the week" was when I learned that there was absolutely no reason to give any shit about teachers.

Check your mirrors, then glance to the side before moving. Try this on the highway when there's no traffic. Change lanes as you see fit to practice.

Exactly, what's better than being the thing you hate most?

I learned not to trust authority in middle school, but that's a story for another time, good night fam

You should be.

was da one w/ da fart dat saves eybody's day n shit?

1. Check mirrors
2. Check sides
3. Check ass ends of sides
That's how I've always done it.

Ahh thanks for the tips!

I rarely get to shoot so you are probably on point with that.

If I had a banana I'd eat it in corn flakes. Been craving cereal the last day or two.

See webm

mods sleep u kno what to do

were you're friend

you're my friend

*good night

Same fam.

That shits the tits.

Megumin?

No not you, you don't eat a dick, it's the ones who doubted that I'd actually drive 3000 miles and live in budget mode for a week just to spite them who can eat a dick.

it is time

I can dig it.

If you move your head, it just changes the blind spot, since you can't see 360 degrees around you. Plus you can't see through cars.

I've got weird chocolate frosted flakes. Might be ok. Craving lucky charms though.

I don't think I remember how I did it since it's been so long but it was probably not letting your lips touch the open end, just let them rest on the paper wrapper.

Catch you around later man, take care.

a united europe a meme nycka, europe is best when cousins b gettin into triflin ass century long wars ova cheese names n shieet fam

u ain't grape nuts masterrace?

muh lips a nigga fo'real fam 1 time

Aren't we your friends?

At least you don't intentionally burn the bridge when you get to it.

Jesus I wish we had basements in Florida ;-;

No-can do! I already have Yui!

Fuck blue cheese. Fucking frenchies holy shit. Sacre-blow me, I hate the french so much
H O L Y S H I T
might just be because of trudope though

Swing on over to /k/ and ask for tips about how to hold a pistol to minimize felt recoil and whatnot. People are eager to provide help to people seeking it, as the board has slowed down since early spring.

You can make friends at a job. Since the INTERNET is everywhere, you're guaranteed to find people who like anime, video games, firearms (hide your firepower level at work), or any other neat stuff.

I don't trust any car to make a 3000 mile trip without fucking off and sinking the whole plan, but I did drive 400 miles to pick up an old computer I bought on a whim. Props to you for doing it to benefit another human being, though.

I look through the windows of other cars to see what's beyond them, but I live in an area where people don't always tint their windows solid black.

You can argue all day over whether satisfaction or happiness are the superior state to be in.

T-Thanks, user. Goodnight to you too.

You might've found someone in Canada if you came along if we invited you that is.

ya boi miss clone high tbh fam

More of a raisin bran guy.

So sick of sweets. Family is on a diet but mom buys shit like that all the time and gives it to me. Its her excuse to eat some.

I haven't got a basement either tbh

I just don't have the money to shoot really. Only sitting on like 4 boxes of various ammo and need that shit in case shit goes down.

I SAID NO FUCKING GAY SHIT

With enough practice I'm sure you'd get it down X.

But windows are glass, and are technically separate pieces because you can remove them.

Neither of those are applicable to normalfags. They discard their humanity to appeal to other shallow people.

clone high was the shit

trips

You're just afraid of being turned down by even the most desperate of fuckboys.

this tbh

naw fam

do better

Well mine has done it before a few years before that trip, and about three days before the drive to canada I drove about about 3000 miles to arizona and back including stops to different cities in the state, so I knew my car would make it.

god damn slow ass board

Noice

Not with us obviously, I meant he could've met some canadian husbando of his dreams while we were there.

Always getting those digits friend

Magic is dead

wew

Fuck that. I refuse to get romantically involved with even a fictional character at this point.

Jesus to think I hate driving further than a few miles.

Were you one of the people who could've gone but then decided not to?

Poor bastards. Down here in my bunker I can be as loud as I want and I can't tell if the sun is up down or around. It's cool in summer and warm enough in winter. I will also be relatively safer in the event of a nuclear blast. WW3 could pop off and I wouldn't even notice.

my magic died back when i got quints

wew

To be honest, I've been lurking for quite a long time until tonight. You guys are the most relate-able people I know, which is kind of sad in retrospect, but, that on it's own forms a bit of kinship, I think.

Thought you were tulpaing?

Ya well you haven't got a door or nothing so

Well the trip to Arizona was so that my old man could go see his old college friends that he hadn't seen in a few years, and the one to canada was because of "THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP OFFICER". It's pretty comfy, seats get uncomfortable eventually though.

Just try it. 2D doesn't hurt you except for when it does

Dive in fam. The waters nice.

Yeah keep laughing. One day waifubots will real and you'll be cucked robotically.

Nothing sad about having amigos that'll be there for you user.

Not really. It was something to pick up while manic. I am no longer manic, and thus I am not doing it. Maybe I'll go again when I'm manic, but for now I'm in desolation for a month.

I've been working every day for the past 2 weeks. I haven't really been able to hang out or talk to anybody, I get a lot of closing shifts. My sleep pattern is fucked, I can't go to sleep. I'm going to play some more Resident Evil 4 in attempts to like it.

That's why we must reject non-free waifubot software!

disgusting

Too bad I'm elevated enough to not need 2DPD or 3DPD.

Eh, I buy a cheap box of Winchesters when I go to the range. They reek of ammonia. But I don't go shooting very often anymore. Haven't been for over a year now.

Just be sure to keep a belt tensioner and a spare serpentine belt in your trunk, along with other spare parts that can stop your car DEAD if they fuck off. Also bulbs for your lights if you are going through shitty cop country.

That's the problem with the Internet. It shows you that there are people who are relatable, and then reminds you that they live hundreds, if not thousands of miles from you. Usually. On /k/, we had a map of where everyone was, but everyone was so dead inside that no one wanted to drive a mile to visit the next nearest person.

Well, sun's about to come up. Time to try to get back to sleep. Just remember, in a hundred years, no one will ever know that you existed, and there's no prize for depriving yourself of enjoyment. Fuck everyone else, make yourself happy, if you can.

I'll take that as a strong maybe. Either way, nothing stopping anyone from forming another get together. If I can do it then you guys can do it.

If you can't sleep well, as in you're not getting enough sleep, it could be stress.

You taking drugs for all that manic shit?

At least you are raking in that money user.

I don't know anything about cars, pretty sure I don't even know how to change a tire.

But that's wrong.

Very.

No. I haven't been on meds since the date on pic related.

Ay wait you a battery or something?

Sure fucking feels like it.

Free as in freedom, not as in gratis! I would gladly pay anything for my waifu!

Huh?

Least you got those hitler dubs

never again

fuck>>10804107

ded

I kind of feel the same way. You guys are complete faggots at times, but I like you. There are some things you guys get and not most other people don't. It almost becomes its own general type of personality. I suppose that's comforting.

BRAIN PROBLEMS

wew famalam tbh

rip

just kill me

Time for me to head off. See you guys around, everybody take care.

If I'm still here, you're staying alive.

TWO BIT MAGE

G'night smokes
i think i'll leave aswell

Press F to pay respects

Free software is software that has the 4 essential freedoms:
The freedom to use, study, distribute, and modify a program. The General Public License is a free license that allows this provided the modified versions use the same license. There is also the BSD license that lets you do this provided copyright notice is included somewhere giving credit to the original author.

I'll fall asleep around 11 or 12, and wake up around 3, and not be able to go back to sleep. Sometimes I can get another two or three hours before my shift but it can't be good for it to be split up like that. It certainly doesn't feel good.

So you wouldn't download a Yui if it didn't meet these conditions?

I don't want private corporations to control my Yui! Do you understand that?

At least the mokou posters are having a great time.

Threads dead besides, goodnight everyone still around.

Just hack her!

Honestly I expect full on waifu software to be developed mostly by NEETs using branches off AI software anyway so

Night user!

If that's the case then it'll probably be free software anyway, as software by NEETs tends to be.

Yeah thats what I mean fam

I'm out of images

For real this time.

Alright everyone, I'm out. Glad to see a thread devoid of anti-avatar spam for once.

Oyasuminasai~!

kill yourself

why aren't you banned yet fucking avatarfag

who was that man?