/wg/ - it's okay to be white

Game-plan:

Print out posters saying “It’s okay to be white” (Pic-Related)

On Halloween (Oct. 31) and the morning after (Nov. 1) post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible (not just universities.) Car windshields, bulletins, telephone poles, malls, buildings, etc.

Based on past media response to similar messaging, we expect the anti-white media to produce a shit-storm about these "racist, hateful, bigoted fliers"… with a completely innocuous message.

The media response will rally new support for pro-white activism, as normies (especially whites) will be extremely turned off by the media reaction.

Background:

Recently a (((disturbing))) poster went up at Boston College. The left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news

youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

What if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its okay to be white"

The left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.

Important:

you can rewrite the phrase in your own language if you are feeling ambitious, The font is Karbon, light

Tools/suggestions:

Come join discord for further discussion!
discord gg/znHEda

current halfchan thread:
halfchan-146621647

old threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146559640/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146564416/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/anti-semitic-graffiti-1.4248969
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/karbon/
amazon.com/Milcoast-Shipping-Sticker-Adhesive-Resistant/dp/B01FWVUVI2
whatfontis.com/AF_Karbon-Light.similar
eff.org/it/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146794815
encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite
honeypot/ZE6cJG
archive.fo/RqRbT
discord
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
xhamster.com/videos/fake-driving-school-examiner-cums-all-over-hairy-pussy-8393525
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146863600
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146812396/wg-white-general-keep-ignoring-shills-edition
my.mixtape.moe/qrhvqd.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146863600/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146877604
archive.fo/NlVOe
archive.fo/AxgBy
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs
bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2195945.html
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2195945.html#2196873
i.4cdn.org/tg/1509170174264.pdf
archive.is/yr0Y3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

It needs to catch the eye, the Uncle Sam poster is great for attracting attention.

you think i'm a fucking ink factory nigger

this lol

some foreign language posters

You know what would be smarter? Print up old Teddy Roosevelt posters about "white suicide"

But I know you're going to do some gay alt right shit.

very smart tbh

This is 21st century nigger but I like your history. It's just not accessible. Normiecucks need easy messages like "BUILD WALL" such as "BAN JEWS"

this
t. hitler

this. it's sort of like the "Black Lives Matter" meme, but instead of co-opting that (which hasn't worked) we are making our own which is just as catchy. This meme is legitimately good enough to build a movement around, hence /wg/

Good idea, but be careful with distributing it with candy, some people might try to find fingerprints and all.

I love your initiative. I am always down for poster campaigns.
However if I may suggest something, don't you think we should be a little more assertive than "it's okay to be White"?
How about something like this instead?

Also, I support postering after any holiday… except Holloween. Imagine the headlines at the local Jewish news magazine,
"Holloween just god a lot scarier. Racist blah blah blah"

all in good time. this will hopefully be an ongoing campaign. But we want to start as innocous as possible, then gradually shift the overton window over time.

I'd shorten even further. 3 syllables max

WHITES ARE OKAY
I'M OKAY WHITE

Clear latex, wigs, shades, Goodwill shoes and clothes. Burn, repeat. No phones, burner if must. For journalism, get a Polaroid.

If this is a thing, I will contribute. However I strongly suggest we all get on a consistent message and one such consistent message already exists and it's called the Mantra. Too few anons know anything about it even though it has completely changed the discourse and even MSM news organizations are starting to use the term "anti-White" because of those of us who have been pushing the Mantra for close to a decade.

The idea is to get the left and the kikes to go apeshit over something so innocuous.

Doing something "more aggressive" is counterproductive.

The main message we're trying to spread is not whats on the paper, but how the left and the kikes react to it.

I attend a leftist college (it was the less expensive option) so I'll be sure to put these all around

In case anyone didn't figure it out, here is the glow in the dark CIA nigger.

don't put up anything that could hurt the cause. use "it's okay to be white."

Verywell.
I will print out a few of these & disseminate them at my local university.

The redpill is gradual, friend. We are the end of the assembly line into the truth, but it's hard for people to come straight here. It's Okay To Be White is the perfect first step. It's a "yeah duh" to the average white person, but hate speech to the kikes.

We need to show them where their positions differ, drive a wedge between them, and after they wake up, the truth is out there to find and growing stronger.

what's the mantra?

Here is the (((other one))). (((they))) are terrified of a normie friendly message catching on. REMEMBER 50% of white people already think they are being systemically discriminated against, but can't name a time where THEY THEMSELVES have been discriminated. THIS is the time. THIS is the phrase. (((They))) want to keep us to white genocide because (((they))) know it scares people away.

This.

>Here is the (((other one)))
Nigger, you just responded to the same ID, and then responded to him again as "friend." What the fuck.

This. It will give our brothers and sisters a chance to see what is really happening.

It's true, yes. But for one, it must be accessible. Like when you repeat what Taylor Swift says. There was a debate whether posters should be pro-white or shill anti-white. Antifa and others already have anti-white stuff. Whites are here because we are optimistic, MAKE WHITES PROUD AGAIN. A proud populace will note the enemies of its happiness. I'm happy white! Why are you mad? I must cut all who hurt my happiness.

I realized shortly after posting, I hope it makes you think. I'm designing a explosive 3 syllable slogan right now. Whatever can trigger lefties. MAGA was so powerful in that it didn't even state explicitly. Trigger minds

Yes, I've found people to be very dismissive of the term genocide because it doesn't involve rounding whites up in camps and killing us. Even when you explain the (((UN))) definition of genocide, they've already made up their mind. White people simply existing is polarizing now, so it's much easier to get average, working class, white people riled up about that.

Nigger, I didn't look at the IDs because I have 10 tabs open, either way the answer is simple.

"It's okay to be white" is the phrase, don't be cucked into working into the kike narrative. The tides are turning and whites are waking up. ALSO DON'T PUT A FUCKING WEBSITE ON IT. If people think it's an organization rather than a performance piece or grassroots, it'll turn them off and the kikes will spin it as a nazi organization. if you just have the words all (((they))) can do is attack the words

This. This is essential.

This plan works wonders.

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/anti-semitic-graffiti-1.4248969

Make to place these in universities and Jewish neighborhoods where it's likely to cause uproar to some anti-white Jew or SJW and make national news.

YES good post

I want to do this but I live in Antifa central and don't know any alt-right people in real life. Is there a way groups could safely be pieced together to do this for security reasons?

Seriously, I live in Eastern MA and don't want a drunken mob of SJW haloween revelers to beat me to death if I get caught doing this.

Bump

Don't get caught.

We are not alt-right btw

White nationalist then. Problem still remains.

The Mantra is the tool used to destroy the anti-White narrative and turn the old "YOU'RE A RACIST" meme back on the accuser.
Everyone has been accused at some time or another of being a racist. Some try to hide and go on the defensive and others try to adopt the label but once you do, you're buying into the anti-White narrative.

Instead say this
Anti-White says; YOU'RE A RACIST!
In your opinion I'm a racist.
You're only saying that because you're anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White
Then you pin them down and don't allow them to squirm away. Now you are on the offensive and you have labeled them.

Here is a great podcast that will teach you practical politics.
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

Wow.
Someone doesn't understand how propaganda works. Okay.

If anyone wants to have a serious discussion about propaganda, sociology, and how a consistent, simple message repeated over and over again changes the zeitgeist, I will be here.

on second thought, get caught, because this smells like a shill too. we are a viscous liquid, we are without form. our strength is in our lack of centralization and nobody should "organize" to meet up irl anywhere, lest you get kiked.

if this is real, don't get caught, just do it and stop being a pussy.

The word genocide is not a wedge issue, i'm not saying it isn't real, i'm saying normies wont buy it from a poster. It works well for uncloseted white advocates, but as a recruitment psyop? not at all.

"it's Okay to be white" stick to the fucking plan. when normies see (((them))) attacking those words, and mark my words (((they))) will, we've won.

why?

I'll do it, might get shredded by rain by morning though. It might be good to get other groups in on this basic message so its not out and out obvious who it is in each circumstance.

spanish is a white language bro, spain is a white country

this

Also so spanish leftists who despise trump could get triggered as well

I can appreciate that. This is why I will participate in this poster campaign. Innocuous displays of Whiteness are a good thing.
But I strongly disagree with your position on the term "White genocide"
The way to seed a word into the public consciousness or Zeitgeist is to repeat it simply & consistently over and over and over again. The word "racist" has no meaning & no power on its own. But because of simple & consistent repetition, the anti-Whites (which is to say the Jewish elites) turned it into the most powerful hate slur on the planet.
He who controls the language controls the narrative.
The path to victory has always been to deconstruct their hate slurs & replace them with truth.
This is to say, the path to victory is the Mantra
In your opinion I'm a racist
You're only calling me this because I'm White
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

Fucking this, man.
Let the normies see how such a simple, harmless phrase will arouse massive amounts of malice from the very (((fellas))) who want to see our demise.

As I see it, it's a case where less is more.

The white genocide stuff is true, but it sounds extremist to the average Joe.

The innocuous "don't be ashamed" type messages are actually more effective, because the real eye-opener is to see the hysterical reaction from lefties to such an inoffensive pro-white message. It exposes who the real race-hate extremists are.

This.

I reiterate, as a mid-level redpill phrase by those of us unafraid to utilize in discourse or argumentation, the mantra is key, but this is a completely different side of the redpill process. This is taking bluepill off the road and waking him up for the first time, baby steps. if he looks up the phrase or white advocacy he can start the process of learning white genocide. if you shove it in his face initially, some work well to the shock, but most do not. "it's Okay to be white" is THE most innocent pro-white phrase we can muster, and I doubt the amount of white people who disagree are more than 10%, even with 50% shilling for hill this election.

The goal is to take that 90% and show them (((who))) disagrees, that's how it starts.

Being "caught" could actually be a winning strategy for someone brave enough. Have someone filming, show the anger and hatred, show the reactions of authorities, all to something that cannot reasonably be viewed as racist by any sane person.

nah, nobody has a slate clean enough, putting a face to it would distract from the issue. the white reader is supposed to think of themselves, not the person who got caught when they read the poster.

Make sure you put your Social Security Number and your Address on the back in red, bold lettering.

Here's a thought. If we do this over and over again, in every state, using JUST this phrase, eventually a (((reporter))) is going to have Trump comment on it. This is worded well enough where he wouldn't have to play chess to keep up PR. He would say "I don't think there IS anything wrong with being white"

Then we REALLY win.

This. Appeal to positive emotions. Family, relationships, etc.

I guess you're right for most Holla Forums types. I still think there's value in it, but it needs the right, squeaky-clean candidate to be the martyr for the cause.

A few years back, I remember some cute, fresh-faced girl that tried to form a white student's association as a counterpart to the black student's association on her campus. It was an exact mirror of what they were doing. Seeing how they attacked her for it contributed to my gradual red-pilling.

Remainder that if you are gonna spread fliers do it in some town away from your browsing machine and without mobiles.
Take a hike.

This, it isn't the local level that is the real target, you want to improve your community but shit where you eat too many times and it can get back to you. The real goal is national attention.

Shut up kike, we arn't falling for it.

Today OP was not a faggot. OP gets it.

I'm sure you guys mean well, but you don't get it.

The point of this is not to reach people with the message on the flyers. The point is the reach people with the over-the-top screeching from the media response to the flyers.

Fewer words is better. Simpler flyers are better. The more words you put on the flyer the more you will distract normies from the anti-white media response.

"It's okay to be white" is the correct wording for this operation. Nothing more.

But they will when it's found out that the person is a White Nationalist and poster to /pol.

"Nothing wrong with being white" would also be acceptable?

post the in primary schools. They try to explain in a shitty leftist harry potter type of way to the kids why blacks = superior.
Kids won't buy it, we influenced another generation.

"It's okay to be white" is more simple.

Say the same thing as an affirmative atatement rather than negative: it's okay to be white. OP got it right. Don't break it.

Yeah, being kicked out of school and losing a full ride military scholarship wouldn't be great for the future of the white race, especially when my wife is itching to have children the moment I graduate.

This. The idea is not to sound cool, the intent is for SJWs to get triggered hard enough and have police involved. Then it makes the news and THEN the normies get the message.

These posters are not targeting normies directly, the message does not need to sell them on anything.

I think it's just years of (((influence))) corrupting positive statements of being white as something to be avoided.
That's probably why I'd think of "White isn't wrong" instead of OP's by default.

ehh…closer but still not there newfaggot. here's a hint: pic. related**

sounds good.
also, whatever happened to this meme

anti-semitic message do not spread

You'll be doing more than cringing once we're in power.

No. A lot of people hate that shit, myself included. Everything else you said should be considered game though.

I said anti-semitic because the guy who posted pic related.

BAN & REPORT the ID I have replied to. I will not be D&C'd in my fucking Holla Forums board, in my white activism thread. Fuck off and die, kike. Nice try calling the kettle black.

It's always the ones with nothing but negativity to say. Remember, we have kike agencies who do nothing but post FUD on 8ch and all chans.

REPORT THE ID I REPLIED TO

yet you write (((them))) with a capital J...

nice try schlomo, now go gas yourself

Forgot pic

Remember to report this ID: >>10802927

even here on 8ch?

I'm going to help the whites, kike.

Make sure to report a2713e. I'm sure these efforts will not be forgotten.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS:
discord gg/znHEda

Va bene essere bianchi

is that necessary?
the first part of the message is modest validation, and the second part is the kvetching and mediastorm.
seems unnecessarily defensive and combative

this

Carry a 🔪 with you at all times. Maybe some chains

How do I use @gg/znHEda to get to the discord server? I'm fairly new to discord.

Yes.

You may be right, I was just brainstorming.

I agree with the sentiment but anyone getting hurt in a self defense incident would NOT be good optics for this movement

the honeypot with speech to text recognition

How do I use @gg/znHEda to get to the server. I am fairly new to discord.

be sure to wear a mask, I know

do whatever it takes. pic related.

I do not recommend Discord. I recommend setting up an IRC. No extra software needed.

I can agree, but I'd still like to see what's happening on that server.

You just use that as a link. a . instead of a space.

Discord is browser based.

honeypot/znHEda
copy and paste this, but use a burner account.

this chan doesn't like discord does it…

We aren't doing anything illegal.

A mask is the most available option for all - a T-shirt could be made into a mask, just put eyes through neck hole and tie sleeves behind head. One must realize wearing a mask in many states now (yes, really). Use of wigs and shades with a fresh pair of cheap Goodwill/Walmart/etc clothes is encouraged. Burn and repeat. Carry no identifiers.

HOW TO PUT UP FLYERS WITH WHEAT PASTE

1. Boil 1 cup of water. Pour the cup of water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over heat.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of flour into a bowl, add 10 teaspoons of cool water until it forms a runny mix.
3. Once the water has boiled, add the runny mix to the boiling water. Stir well.
4. Keep stirring. The mixture will foam up while it boils, so the constant stirring is essential to keep it from bubbling over and to keep it from getting chunky. Keep the mix boiling for 2 minutes.
5. Take the boiled mix off the heat. Add 2 tablespoons or more of sugar (added strength).
6. Let it cool. Pour into an appropriate container for carrying with you. It will keep well for about a week.
7. Perfection! Wet a wall with paste and smooth it out. Apply flyer downwards, holding the bottom. Run a streak of paste through the center of the flyer and cover it outwards from center.

That hit's me right in the feels, tbh. I'll never know that life.

*wearing a mask is illegal in many states now

This is true, I haven't seen this much counter-shilling and attempts to add fashy logos for. It will remain simple and to the point. There is a lot of (((suspicious))) shilling with this project, far more than others in recent weeks.

Normies can and will and do relate to the meaning.

But user… Those people are black.

If I live in a town thats 95% white and conservative do i need to do this?

does it have media?

Sure why not?

Media is pretty based. Since its all white and then natives the media dosent talk much about minorities in this county.

Severely underrated post.

This, 100%, was the ide afrom the beginning.

Bro that's nice OC but you are totally missing the point.

This is not a photoshop project. It's not an essay contest. It's a response to what happened at BC. We are going to make the media flip out about nothing and the more you put on the page the less nothing there is.

If you put a picture of a white family on there, you give them the chance to spin it as "excluding." If you say "don't apologize" then you give them the chance to spin it as "consciousness of guilt."

There is literally no good reason to put anything on the page other than "it's okay to be white." The more other stuff you put on there, the less effective it will be. The media will want to report on this hate-crime and the more options you give them for how to cover it, the less control we have over their coverage.

The brainstorming for this operation is over. OP got it right. It ain't broke so please stop trying to fix it.

This is NOT the point of the project, go do that with other Stormfront people.

"It's okay to be white." is meant to reach NORMIES not people that are redpilled and more importantly its supposed to evoke outrage from the left. This is a message meant to be read by the enemy NOT those we seek to help.

but I must add my logo/brand/website/band. and also a swastika

yup. keep it simple and uncontroversial. when the media suddenly makes it controversial this in itself gets across our message.

They're outright saying that being white is enough to be anti semitic and racist.

If we pull on this thread, the whole story unravels, and all sane whites will join us.

Bump. Somebody report and REQUEST STICKY for this operation. I can't because torfag.

Esta bien ser blanco is a better translation.

That's why we're doing this on Halloween; it's perfect.
It's pretty much the one night where you can get away with a lot and no one will be any the wiser.

Every good goy will be out gathering candy while we're out shitposting IRL. Being that Halloween is on a Tuesday, it will hit the (((MSM))) that evening or next morning; perfect for all the white people who are in the middle of their work week and daily grind to get this massive red pill when they see the (((MSM))) shit their pants over this.

i'd fix it but SHIT son, the Karbon font costs 400$ - daaaaamn. we need dutchbro to come back and churn out some more

klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/karbon/

MODS, STICKY THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine you, a naive moderate, and your diverse bunch of friends are walking along and see this message. Your Latinx friend cries out, "WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD?!" Your black friend snaps, "This? This is NOT okay." Your heart begins racing as you stare at the poster. Your friends are chattering in the background as you come to a realization. You interject, "But hey, I'm white. I was born this way, didn't choose to. It's not wrong to be okay with your herita-" They cut you off. "THIS IS WHITE SUPREMACY." "Honey, you are privileged and won't ever understand." You are alone, outnumbered, with friends that seem quick to want to work without you and stab you in the back. You know deep in your heart that simply being white isn't a crime. It's something no one should be ashamed of. Why is that so bad? Nervous, you shift the conversation to another topic. Something or another you heard on John Oliver last week. This moment doesn't sit well in your stomach. It bothers you the rest of the day. You go home and get on your computer, open Google, and type in "What is white identity?"

breddy gud

If you find yourself not wanting to deal with adhesive solutions then use this

amazon.com/Milcoast-Shipping-Sticker-Adhesive-Resistant/dp/B01FWVUVI2

Lets call that one

"The Bold" and the original "The Refined". Lets avoid large letters on the first pass, lets let the left ease into hysterics unknowingly so it is irreversible.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FAILED "WHITE GENOCIDE" MANTRA YOU DUMB STORMFRONT RAPEFUGEE

The image and font style in OPs image is clearly best. As other anons have mentioned, we want this to be simple and straightforward - leave no room for interpretation or extrapolation.

That being said, I think I prefer "It's alright to be white" will work better than "It's okay to be white". The alliteration makes it catchier. What do other anons think of "okay" vs "alright"?

I'm retarded. Rhyme, not alliteration. Carry on.

irrelevant. the news will cover the story either way. in fact, I'd say the more forgettable the better.

Too close to 'alt-right' plus original has potential for someone to write 'its NOT okay to be white'

yes, and then over time we get more innocuous.

THIS

The rhyming element is a nice touch.

It may be beneficial to meme a subconscious association between 'alright' and 'alt-right'.

i like the way you think

This. I hate whenever one of these threads pops up with an actually decent idea, every dumb nigger with a hard drive full of pictures of blond women in wheatfields has to start sperging. OP's concept is perfect, all it needs is execution

I like this

No to alt-kike. OP got it right. Thanks

Best op-sec is going alone

Oh shit niggers I know what to do. We must cross the memetic streams. Batman mask + Suit and black gloves with a raincoat. every user should be Patrick Batman

This is a good point. When you're playing chess, it's not enough to plan out your own moves. You have to anticipate what your opponent will do. If we go with "It's alright to be white", they'll turn "alright" into "alt-right" within hours. While those of us on this side already will see that as crazy, the normies are still scared and confused by that label. The media will have the reaction we want, but the normies won't react to the medias reaction in the way we're hoping for.

Going with "It's okay to be white" baits the SJWs and media into turning it into "It's not okay to be white" (since, as we know, the left can't meme and will just parrot everything back but in reverse). When the normies hear the media talking heads declaring it's not okay to be white, they open up to our position. We still get the triggered reaction we're looking for out of the media either way, but one route brings the normies to our side while the other alienates them.

Just put the small slip of paper in the fucking candy, don't shit it up.

Anyone wanting to make a translated poster for worldwide use, the font is Karbon, light. If you don't want to pay for it here's a list of similar looking fonts for free
whatfontis.com/AF_Karbon-Light.similar

You could also make tiny slips of paper with the same message and slip them into library / bookshop books (just watch for CCTV). A single piece of A4 paper could produce a hundred, if you make them small enough. Distribute them well enough, in a place leftist enough, and the controversy has the potential to ebb and flow up and down like the tides as they are found in rarely-read books, months afterwards.

It's
NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE ON /POL
and get banned by a ==NON WHITE==
Moderator.

For pointing out that this pathetic WN faggotry is nothing more then "Please don't hurt me I'm White">>10802936(jews aren't white.)

Oh also, if distribute a lot in one pass, but they are found over many months, people might start assuming somebody is constantly bringing them in, leading to a ridiculous paranoid witch-hunt, searches of innocent Whites at the door, etc. Redpill central.

By posting to a Jew run troll honeypot?

Posts to a Jew run board. Supports a another Jew "activism" idea to make Whites look creepy and weak.

Bad french translation. This will be interpreted as "feels good to be white", which deforms the meaning of the original message.
I suggest "Il n'y a rien de mal à être blanc". (there is nothing wrong with being white)

It's memetic judo, you retard.

Dutch version

lol

I will not have this thread D&C'd, yid. I will help all white people. Negativity = Juden. Be positive! Stop sliding before it occurs. REPORT all posts by ID: b60bc6

I see genius in you two.

Is Dutch grammar really that close to English, or did you just throw it into a translator? Knowing German, I can see its influences (transliterated: “It is okay of white to be”), but… anyway, we need all the translations we can get. Good show.

Nice try. There will be no shilling here. Shh, only kvetching now.

REPORT THE POST I AM REPLYING TO

b5f396

I can use Tor too douchbag and get your ass banned.

posting to say I'm in, and this is a great idea.

I suggest posting early on the day of halloween, because if you wait until the day after you will have missed the massive target of opportunity that is parents walking around with their kids, some of which will agree with the message, and some of which will flip the fuck out and ensure proper media exposure.

I also suggest you paste them in areas where they will be visible after sun down, printed with low visibility in mind, and along the most likely trick or treating routes

Watch this carefully and pay attention to

┻┳I I'm just ….
┳┻|
┻┳I
┳┻|
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┻┳I ∧ going to …
┳┻| ・)
┻┳Io)
┳┻| J
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻| ∧ _∧ put this…
┻┳I • ω • )
┳┻| o👍o
┻┳I ―J’
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻|∧ _∧ here …
┻┳I • ω •)
┳┻| つ つ
┻┳|ーJ' 👍
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
┳┻|∧ and leave…
┻┳I •)
┳┻|o)
┻┳|J 👍
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Dutch is the closest language to English.

Dutch is the language closest to English and is consequently one of the easiest (if not the easiest) first languages for a native English speaker to gain a handle on.

question for dutchies itt,

if my grandparents were immigrants from the netherlands, can i get dutch citizenship?

BANNED
and had a post deleted for a third time by Jew and Muslim board owners for
Being White
and against this pathetic activism that screams
'I'm White, please don't hurt me'

There is a reason this board is dying.

I don't think it will work. That's not a message that makes niggers angry and gives them an excuse to destroy things.

print out a bunch of them, fold them up and tie them to pieces of candy. throw them on the ground in white neighborhoods on halloween.

But it's not?

The point is to not be heavy handed, you fucking retard.
"Its okay to be white" is subtle and shouldn't rock the boat, but it will. That's what we want. We want white normies seeing people shit the bed over 5 harmless little words. When that has gained traction you can float out your fucking mantra because the average white man will be more receptive to its message.

Like explaining hide and seek to the lampshade, ffs.

Just because you lack the abstraction to see how its intended to work does not mean that it will not.

copy that. less is more.
more white, that is, as in white background with black text and only the words "its ok to be white"

i will refrain from my photoshop artistry and stick to the program here in the SF bay area. should be printing up adhesive labels with a laser printer on 6-up sheets. ill be able to palm them and slap them up as i walk by signs in the crowds of downtown and elsewhere. ive done similar stunts before so i dont expect any pushback while deploying them. will report back once i have made my rounds.
music user, out.

Anything a white man says or does makes a nigger angry, but that's besides the point. The point isn't to make niggers angry. It's to make the self loathing whites and (((whites))) flip a tit over something so innocuous.

I'LL PUT IT IN BABY WORDS FOR YOU ILLITERATE COCKSUCKERS

The big bad ebil natzees post a harmless message that the kikes and their slaves will SEVERELY overreact to. Their overreaction will catch the attention of the normalfags who will see that they are jumping at the shadows of dustbunnies. This will, in effect, be another strong blow to the midsection of the kike machine we have so gracefully mangled in recent months, causing more sleeping cunts to stir and throw away their indoctrination. The more people turn off the news, the faster the truth about this disgusting machine will spread.

fucking THANK YOU!

If "MAGA" could trigger an entire salt quarry upon the world in the form of muh white spuhremacy is rael, what harm could saying "it is okay to be white" do, anons?

Banned again #4 by the Jew/Muslim anti White mods.

Being pro
WHITE
and not agreeing with the Jew 'Don't hurt me 'cause I'm White and deserve to live' activism
on pol means a ban.

Hint: No Nazis, Niggers, Kikes or Frogs.

after beta-testing this tactic on dr jekyll//mr kike in recent weeks with meme warfare via email, i can vouch the overreaction causes normies to observe butthurt kikery in denial as opposed to the accusations being made by said kike.
-music user

To be honest, all of these are apologizing in nature, implying that the natural order is that being white is not okay for some reason. It's a defeatist viewpoint asking others for forgiveness.
In return:
This is much simpler and does the same job without being a cuck or asking for forgiveness. It triggers inferior subhumans but should make other whites think "what's wrong with this?" in return because a simple "like" is a very subtle word. "i like x" is simple but positive without being overbearing.

YO. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
Take the time to research if your printer slips in metadata with every page you print, which can be used to track you down if some glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers decide this is some kind of hatecrime. Certain printers add in a unique pattern of invisible yellow dots into every page you print that identify your printer and other potential data to make it possible to find you.

Street memes of future,
I wish I could cut with you,
Very white Christmas near

to you maybe.

do you mean each document a printer puts out has a series of invisible dots from which your name, location, IP, printer model, and other shit can be derived? how does that even work?

sometimes it pays to preserve outdated technology for just such purposes (snicker)

For printing, I suggest printing from a public place like an Office Depot, internet cafe, college. Most modern printers leave identifiers. It is a gamble. Try to get an old ink printer if you can. Only problem is the limited ink supply left intended for them.

Probably because literally no one here has suggested making a flyer that says that. The more you claim otherwise, the more obvious is your oxygen theivery.

It uses the yellow toner on a color printer. I'm pretty sure but not 100% that it just has the serial number. An investigator would still have to contact the manufacturer and try to figure out who it got sold to.

Irrelevant for B&W printers.

seeingyellow.com
It's my understanding that the level of data can vary depending on make and model, but presumably if a printer is connected to the internet or registered online, you can bet that information will be in the dots. If they know the serial number, they can more easily track down when it was purchased, and if it's registered, which is sometimes necessary with newer printers, then that serial number is connected to your information.

Additionally, if you did not know, all printers tend to have small harddrives in them that keep a record of everything printed on them. Big office printers especially. Some people go out of their way to garbage pick and buy old printers because you can crack that shit open and get all kinds of private information, credit cards, SSN, and other identity theft-type shit…

Which brings me to you.. This is potentially a good idea, but doesn't leave you invulnerable. All of this is predicated on whether or not any law enforcement or Alphabet Agency takes issue with these signs. If they do, they could try and check the dots which could lead them to the printer, which gives them the harddrive that has the exact date and time it was printed, which they then check on the security cam footage..

But this is all hyper paranoid shit that firstly requires an overreaction and that they have the ability to recover the fliers in a way that would allow them to pick out the dot codes on the prints. This makes the solution simple: Make it so it's hard to take down the fliers.

This isn't so much a warning for this particular project as it is for anything you print and spread. Be careful now and in the future when it comes to these "let's print tons of [blank]" projects.

Wouldnt that be even easier to track down? (surveillance cameras, codes would identify them as commercial printers and so they'd check there right away) makes more sense to just print on a home model on a clean os install not connected to the internet.

you could dispose of the printer afterwords if you're worried too.

You absolute faggot. How can you possibly think that
is the appropriate message to go with here?
is meant to be a completely toothless, pacifistic statement. When you say that you 'like' something, that brings the association of liking something more than another. That in it of itself, ESPECIALLY in regards to race, comes across as competition and aggression to normies. Compare that to a statement like, 'It's okay'. It's comfort, plain and simple. Not an apology, just an acknowledgement that you are allowed to be white.

So now tell me, what looks worse: Attacking an aggressor, or attacking a non-combatant? This is basic shit.

Depends if you can pull off a disguise and cover your prints (kek). If you don't want to go that route, get an old ink printer in person with cash. Print it somewhere far away from your residence and dispose of it even further where there's no surveillance. Again, cover your prints.

Hmm could some "Its okay to Make America Great Again" signs be a good touch as well? I feel like this would help get the ball rolling for some of the SJW's who might be slower mentally

They are really small dots that can be scanned. They aren't visible to the human eye. I wouldn't be worried about getting trouble for this. The more something is circulated, the less rewarding it is to go after it. The whole clever part of saying "It's Okay To Be White" is the publicity it can arise if someone dare give you trouble for it.

Just like "It's okay to be white". Everything related to white+positive message is automatically white supremacy and an agression by a lot of people.
It's playing victim because it implies "hey, am i not allowed to be white? I am!", it's the kind of leftyshit you would post like "it's okay to be gay" playing from the victim side. And the problem is that Whites are not considered victims in the U.S. which is why this probably won't fly. Most Whites in this country do not see themselves as victims either and probably won't relate.

If you go in you should go in without asking for anything or playing victim in my opinion, but well, to each his own.

No, you goddamn retard. Don't give them any other reason to be outraged or cause a stink. The fact that the outrage will come 100% entirely from a completely innocuous statement is the entire point of this.
Do you fucking niggers still not understand the point of this?

Nigger are you retarded? The point is to not link the posters to any organization, and we dont need the average leftie to be mad about this initially, they will get mad when they see this shit on the news and are told to be outraged by the (((media))) anyways, this does not need fixing as other anons have said, if you are going to print, print the original message, if that bothers you, keep that ink for when we need more aggressive posters, trust me that those will have its use eventually

It's not about delivering a powerful message, it's about how assblasted they will be over nothing, which will make them look like assholes to the common folk, as i said in my last post, there will come the time we will be able to go on the offensive at full strenght, but it will take some conditioning of the masses

Hmm okay, currently my plan would be to print off like 200 of the little slip one and create a roll of scotch tape that I can just rip off little slips of the quote and run around my school. Cutting up a sheet of them will also make the yellow dots from a printer harder to reassemble.

Glad to see some people get it here. Please no stormfag shit.

Heres the full sheet of them
Thanks for setting me straight ab34d5 & e1acb0

What part of print the original post did you not understand?

Is this place absolutely flooded with shills or are people here really this stupid?

Most are getting it, there's the odd sperg who just can't help but to 'improve the design' coz muh autism, and a single stormtrooper who thinks it doesn't pass the purity test and is going all bezerker because he's been banned a few times for derailing.

she's already having kids with tyrone

Is there a specific place the printers put the yellow dots? A simple solution would just be to cut off that part of the page after printing so long as you knew where it was.

Meh, you really think they are going to forensic our papers? It's not exactly killing someone. Just legally posting fliers expressing our freedom of speech, because we are being oppressed by minorities. We just reach out to others, letting them know: ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

>youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc
I can tell you crossposted from cuckchan, but the idea is good regardless.

Très vrai.

It got shoah'd because your image looks like shit.

Most likely chances are someone's just going to eventually tear it down and never will forensics will be a thought. Most people don't even know what OPSEC is. If you're really curious, print out a copy, hold it out in front of you in a dark room, and shine a bright blue handheld LED flashlight on it. The yellow dots would be between 0 - 1 cm in length and tend to be dead center, depending on manufacturer. Do you see any? Do you still think you should be worried?

Surely you mean Frisian.

Also, it tends to be a laser printer only specific thing. Really, the problem nowadays is that printers are connected to the internet and as (checked) says, bigger office printers tend to have small hard drives with printing history.

This.

btw guys, new discord: discord gg/ZE6cJG

I approve, this translation is better than

its so fucking simple that it just might have
OY VEY LEVELS OF BUTTHURT

There is no room for error, because there is barley any room at all!

Here's your three syllable form:

"White's fine too." or "White's okay"

I still like OP's more though. Honestly normies are so bad at grammar they might not understand the apostrophe isn't possessive.

These idiots are worse than half chan. OP picture is the way to go. We have been set on that image for 2 days now. We have 120 people in our discord. We are all set on one picture. Uniform across the globe. If they are all the same, they will know we are organized.

Here's my advice for anyone in "antifa territory" (wherever the fuck that is) go out in costume a night or two ahead of time, you look like you're heading to a party and there's way less people on the street. Drop the notes or whatever and just stay incognito.

I agree entirely tbh dude. And it's going to be way more than 120 people I'm sure.

We have been growing extremely fast. I am so excited to lead this movement to victory. I let a fucking leaf post this and keep track of it, he didn't do so great of a job lol. OP is a fucking leaf, pic related (YES YOU TDOG)

pure genius
put them everywhere

The fact that (((someone))) is spamming poster threads, and threads with similar pics to OPs is really telling. Keep up the good work and thanks for not being a faggot.

That, mein Führer, is what they fear the most.

Dub dubs of truth and wisdom.
USING OP'S IMAGE UNIFORMLY WILL HAVE MAXIMUM IMPACT

Make a stencil

Just one of the numerous ways we can pick cuckchanners and shills from the crowd. Discord is compromised. We've had many threads on it including one that is still up detailing that feds are watching "alt-kike" discord channels. Anonymity is the only way.

I'm sure the (((media))) will take that into account before they dox your entire family after you spread Nazi wrong think all over your tolerant, utopian neighborhood.

OPs original design slightly enlarged for the sake of readability

First, big thank you to all who contributed. I like this one >>10804001. It is a tried and working style. It is highly visible. I believe in its success.

It is awesome we have found the message.

Double double of truth. Always make sure to report the slide shills on Holla Forums. It is the only tactic they have left. We can achieve alot together by keeping the board clean.

Absolutely. I just do not want to be on a Discord list. I rather minimize connections and stick to thread. Just know we are many. Do not fuck with us, Schlomos of the world.

This, don't get coopted by cointelpro

Make a board dedicated to the project. I can contribute. This should go on and on for weeeks and months until Trump is forced to comment it

One thing that's INCREDIBLY important to note. Those of you lurking and posting in here, DO NOT allow yourself to shift the responsibility onto the others in this thread. Do not think

Think to yourself

If this is going to work, it has to be as many of us as possible. Also, I just did a test run and using a blacklight and dark room I can confirm that my printer at least has no yellow dots whatsoever; there's a chance yours doesn't either. Good to be cautious, but I doubt that forensics are going to get involved with a bunch of posters.

eff.org/it/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
It's actually easy to check. Mine does, for example, and I'm not american. In my country we don't have the race guilt problem. It could become a problem in 10-20 years if the trend isn't stopped from the source (the United States)

I'm not from the US either, but the (((problem))) doesn't only exist in the US. Look at Britain, France, Germany, Australia.

>eff.org/it/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
I don't think inkjet printers do this though.

Just download the test package. It contains all the fonts and more.

I like this thread. We have most attention here. A board is not necessary. Focus on Halloween for now. Please post your content here.

For a stencil, use

That's the problem right there. If you're a normie who gets his information from normie sources,
is indeed an obvious truth whereas
sounds like a political slogan and a lot to stomach.

ON
HYVÄKSYTTÄVÄÄ
OLLA
MONGOLI

Where does a printer leave it's fingerprint? Is it in all the text, or a corner of the page?

It varies between printers, I beleive the most common tracking dots are yellow marks covering the whole page. There's sites where people check what tracking marks different models leave. Just search for your one's name and "tracking".

Reddit spaced paragraph for some additional content:
We could, if in particularly pozzed areas where the police will arrest first, worry about charges later, for "terrorism" (such as the UK), eschew computer printers entirely and carve a wooden block and use that to print. Burn it afterwards and bang goes the evidence.
Get ink by breaking open a bunch of cheap biro pens, and printing on cheap printer paper. Buy the most generic brands from the most high-traffic shop you can find. And go as a "grey man" nobody will remember, at that.
Never underestimate the tenacity of the kike to punish his enemies. We'll soon have to be performing even mild propaganda efforts like this with the same level of forethought and secrecy as committing a murder.

All over the page, they use tiny yellow dots.
There's no way to print something without it being tracked back to you, assuming you don't have a printer that doesn't use steganography.
Don't buy from big companies, buy from tiny ones. They usually don't do this. Look up just in case.

To increase the normie reaction to the shit-strom an even simpler message could be used. The beauty of this is when they cry "hate speech!" people will say "WTF? It doesn't even have any speech in it!"

Font is standard Arial, so any user can easily make similar.

t. meme vet

This is a good idea.

I'd argue for an amorphous blob, kind of like a brush stroke, instead of the cube.

People are going to go "its ok to be cube?"

Create a stencil.
Take ink out of common pen like a Bic onto sponge.
Stamp ink through stencil onto sticker paper.
Repeat as necessary.

Pics related to how your printer doxs you.

Printers can be used and thrown away, it's a fucking printer it costs like $30 loaded with cartridges.

Truth checked. I was thinking that after posting perhaps a emoticon white face smiling, or a simple circle would be better.

Just buy a used printer from a thrift store you dummies.
Don't have it connected to the Internet and viola, there's yellow dots, but no one can track it to you.

It's like Holla Forums tactics irl.

Brilliant. :^)

Not every college kid living in sperg safe space central may have access or funds to burner printers, hence my suggestion.

Banned again #5 by the Jew/Muslim anti White mods.

Being pro

WHITE

and not agreeing with the Jew 'Don't hurt me 'cause I'm White and deserve to live' activism

on pol means a ban.

It's not okay to be White on /POL

Why would you do that? An ink bottle is like $5.

This

It is harder to find someone who bought a cheap standard pen than a bottle of ink.

While images might not be best for printing, we could reinforce the IRL campaign with online memes. I like the idea of adding cute animals to the messasge, what do you guys think about polar bears?

These are good potential women love to wear ironic or silly pun t-shirts because they think it's unironically funny.

Hopefully, Lord willing, this will coincide with some other nigger outrage that will already put bluepills into the discomfort zone, and while it's still fresh in their short memories hit them with this.

Why don't we just abandon the uniform poster font and whatnot and just handwrite them all in block caps?

Slip them into well used books in libraries. It is bound to trigger/learn.

user pls. You may as well sign them with your address at that point.
I was late to the party, but if other anons have already decided on a uniform font & design then that's good too. My suggestion
was because there would be great redpill benefit from a headline
CNN: Speechless flyer is declared hate speech

Try the old school method of cutting out letters from magazines and glue them on, just make sure they are black/white letters.

The fundamental difficulty here is expecting either libshits or (even) normies to use rational judgment regarding how ludicrous outrage over this would be. Emotions rule the proles bro, not logic.

What about this?

Why do you cunts keep trying to change it? It was perfect in the OP.

Nobody is forcing you to use anything other than the OP's format. There's no harm in throwing around other ideas. Go pound sand.

The Jews are really pushing this pathetic shit.

You misspelled kikes.

It is the equivalent of telling them "white is black". It causes an emotional kvetching within them which they have to resolve. Some wake up to resolve it, others cover it with another layer of lies to placate it. The status quo is not an option.

gud

See

Stop discussing changing the image from OP

Just get your Halloween costume with gloves, cover your face and figure out where the most parent traffic will be and tape it to the sign posts they'll pass.

I would advise doing it with friends for morale and possible help if things get ugly. More people could hit different areas, but most of us don't have friends that have the agency to do it without us.

This. The point of the operation is to cause media uproar over a very simple positive message that cannot mean anything other than stated. OP's flyer is perfect for this particular campaign.

Thanks Mr. Goldberg for you advice.

Is this supposed to mean something?
"It's okay to be ■" makes no sense to dipshit normals and libcunts, the very parties the poster is for.

disgusting. stick to original design it's already FUCKING PERFECT

Agree. Besides, this one is more friendly towards the printer. I don't expect anons have millions of dollars like the Jews have to spend on black ink.

Who ever made it fucked it up. It's oké.

Polar bears can be co-opted and used in a counter campaign.

this thread is going JUST FUCKING FINE burger

t. dog

and we need readability because TV news stations are unable to figure out how to zoom in on 10-point font?

Jesus why is this concept so difficult?

agreed, the first translation is really bad if we want to convey an innocuous message

too complicated
t. retard whisperer

reported

At this point I have to assume all the suggestions to deviate away from OP's perfect OC are the enemy's desperate attempts at damage control.

The latin base will inevitably make the slogan longer, or change the phrase entirely. Conciseness isn't a feature of french, it actually severely limits the discourse in a high time preference engagement.

It's a fucked up lens, the semantics game is extremely convoluted to play in France, I would go so far as to opine that it's partially what holds back a lot of legitimate expression within the culture itself.

kek, people keep trying to make their own, cringy pieces of shit

copy that from music user

Hardcore!

Bump and

Is pretty good though you could always use

The required reaction is not in normies!!!
The required reaction is in SJWs and (((MSM))) kvetching culture, who are triggered by the flyer!!..THEN…
The normies will react to the SJW & (((MSM)))'s irrational reaction.

Fuck you OP. Anyone who doesn't think being White is AWESOME is a piece of shit. So to say, 'it's okay' haha what sort of jew games are you playing into? A total waste of fucking time when you can put real information on a poster with a link to further information.

Like I said earlier, was suggested for reasons mentioned in
It seems flyer was already confirmed before I joined the party,
so stick to the OPs idea
and possibly use mine or similar in a follow up campaign maybe
Make it a White Christmas user?
since the format will be familiar to them and trigger them more easily the 2nd time around.

Just fucking stop you niggers. You are not genius designers and are your little "improvements" are stupid and obscure an otherwise overt and plain message. If you are not content with the sign looking exactly like the one in the OP (unless it's a one of the translated ones) you are going to come off as a kike leftist shill. Simplicity is key. We're not trying to win a fucking design contest.

read

will this bait work? can they really justify how this would be hate speech? I'm curious to see the fallout

That's the point. Help us spread it lol. The more it spreads, the bigger of a (((danger))) we are

2 sec jewlge search;
https ://www.government.nl/topics/dutch-nationality/becoming-a-dutch-national

you're retarded and need to leave this board because you are literally what hurts the cause, you are the cringey scum that makes us look bad, you chubby acne scarred fucking unaware shill

Don't sperg user. I replied before your post I'll check my hivemind memetic privilege This means we have 2 campaigns for the price of 1 and all before the 1st one has even begun.

NO USE THE OP

BRAINSTORMING IS OVER YOU MISSED IT

YOUR DESIGN IS TRASH ANY OTHER IDEA YOU COME UP WITH IS TRASH

IT RUINS THE INTEGRITY

OP IS PERFECT YOU FUCKING NIGGER THEY NEED TO BE CONSISTENT

baby steps, you fucking faggot. even our enemies can see the benefit of "being white is alright" because its a stepping stone to white nationalism

kill yourself you nigger kike shill you will never be one of us

sage

Alphabet glow in the dark fed trying to teach us to meme. Fuck off you idiot.

we don't want two campaigns, shekelstien. we want one cohesive campaign and one only, unilaterally

fuck you, shill. you will not destroy this operation with your kike tactics

There are only two kinds of people in here trying to "improve" on five easy words: Shills and retards. Do what the goddamn OP said because it works.
t. Marketing Specialist at a Fortune 500 company

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. THE DESIGN IS SET AND YOUR IDEA IS TRASH, DON'T EVEN SUGGEST IT. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it OR DIFFERENT FROM OP IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. THE DESIGN IS SET AND YOUR IDEA IS TRASH, DON'T EVEN SUGGEST IT. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it OR DIFFERENT FROM OP IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. THE DESIGN IS SET AND YOUR IDEA IS TRASH, DON'T EVEN SUGGEST IT. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it OR DIFFERENT FROM OP IN ANY

Calm down, that one was directed to people thinking about, instead of just printing posters printing stickers and/or "cards" as well (i think, i didn't make that post, so it is just a guess).

O holy shit I just watched the video
We’ve gone through the threshold and are on the far side of the twilight zone.

Hello low effort copy/paste from cuckchan.

You need to read the thread newfriend

Even if OP copied the idea from cuckchan, that's fine, the more people doing this, the better it is for our cause. I haven't seen the shitshow over there, and have no desire to, but they have numbers, as most "edgy" people still use that honeypot. As long as it stays consistent and has numerous people acting on it, the (((MSM))) has no choice but to spin the innocent phrase as Hitler returns, in order to placate the thin skinned "minorities".
It's okay to be white.

if anyone is NE Ohio here, I need assistance in the discord. preferably close to Akron/Youngstown.

You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!
You are a Jew!

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

Shalom.

Just make some ink? It's easy inexpensive and also untraceable.

FUCKING HONEYPOT YOU NIGGER

Don't be a fucking sperg. There will be follow up campaigns after* this. Think further ahead than a gibsboon.
*The word "after" is important. If you had checked my dubs you would have saved yourself a sperg post

Seconded. I made a suggestion, realized it was finalized earlier, said use my suggestion later but NOT this time round - and these retards are still sperging over it.
t. meme war vet.

Try and wear white

No that's terrible. Go for "Ce n'est pas grave d'être blanc".

ctrl+f wheat paste will be hard as fuck to remove just like us

'mirin them trips.

If nobody sees them in the first place, because its dark. the media never shows up and the entire operation fails dumbass.

If you see a flyer, chances are you'll have a glance at it. And on top of that, a new design would divide us further, which isn't ideal.

I think that the "plainness" of it will attract the eye more since lampposts tend to be totally filled up with concert and event flyers that are very heavy on the graphics.

With this simple message, other languages are fine, especially where Anglo is not the primary language or hwhite demographic.

This

OP’s design and message are perfect. By keeping it totally plain there is nothing to critique but the worlds, and the words communicate a simple statement, that it is OK to be white, no ambiguity no symbols or iconography that can be interpreted as negative simply the message that being white is OK.

If the press wishes to critique the posters then they are forced to object to the message, they are forced to state that they do not think it is OK to be white and that is powerful admission that will be highly exploitable.

I wish I was actually in my country to do this right now. Make this happen and when i'm back i'll do overtime. Keep it simple guys and keep it normie friendly. We all started somewhere.

this would only be a concern if what you were doing was remotely illegal, which putting up posters that say "It's okay to be white" is not

there is zero possibility here of being charged with any crime, honestly anyone discouraging people from doing this because of legal risks is most likely a concern trolling shill

this exactly

also, current half chan thread if anyone is interested:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146794815

we are definitely on to something here because these threads got shilled super fucking hard, they absolutely do not want us to do this because they know how effective it will be (so let's do it)

That very much depends on your country, not everyone ITT is a burger. In Britain for example you can be charged for a hate crime if a non-white perceives you to have been unfriendly to them, putting up posters like this would very likely earn you a custodial sentence. I imagine that the same may be true for Leaf’s.

the risk is so low that it's not worth shying away from it
this is a completely harmless, benign poster

just put some up, here is a link to a word document download for printing (it's the same one as OP's pic, and the official version we are trying to get everyone to use for uniformity):

I wasn’t disputing the value of the endeavor or seeking to exaggerate the risk involved (although that is again dependent on location, my town for example has full CCTV coverage) but nonetheless what is perfectly legal in one country can be and in this case is illegal in others. You shouldn’t discourage people from taking every precaution possible.

If I'm a Leaf and I put these around my Leafistan campus.
How close will I be to getting arrested and getting Trudeau Gulag'ed?

you already did it? jumped the gun user lol was supposed to be on Halloween. No big deal I guess. Any reactions yet?

and you are in zero legal risk, don't worry
be more worried about getting struck by a stray piece of space junk honestly

canida? you're going to prison, son.

I would recommend to anyone actually confronted for putting these up to NEVER KOWTOW to their demands for you to recant or disavow your actions. Just stick to the actual words on the paper and don't rise to the bait we know they'll try.

That really rolls of the tongue well..
No one will know what the fuck you're saying.

The only change later should be

Then full blown hitler after that

This is beautiful in its simplicity and I would love to see the news open a dialogue to the contrary. It should be done with graffiti stencil somewhere it will be seen. Wheatpaste is serious too it's a bitch to remove and cheap to produce . As long as you stay off cameras and keep a few extra skins ( costumes ) you should be good. If your scared though just stay in your lane .

uh, no, because this isn't just important in america you dumbass burger

folks while this deployment in america is precedent-setting, this serves only as a launching point from which similar efforts should take place worldwide in order to effect the desired results.
please correct me if wrong, but yes indeed this needs to spread like wildfire.
gas the kikes, man

I'm very glad this thread got stickied. Makes me trust mods more. Self-improvement threads would also be great

tap zez

THIS IDEA NEEDS TO BE SPREAD EVERYWHERE, NOT JUST IMAGEBOARDS

Post it everywhere you can and get this popular. And make sure they don't change the original message or the whole thing doesn't work. If some faggot puts fliers everywhere about white genocide it will ruin the whole thing.

Everyone has to join in, if this happens a couple of days before the antifa riots we might just make the white race a national focus.

We thought of the perfect time to do it ;)

Discord: honeypot/ZE6cJG

should we get >>>/bmw/ on board?

you are far from alone my friend, I reckon hundreds of anons from half chan now have stacks of these printed out and ready to go

i should hope not. every user should be doing this in their locality, printing up stock ready for deployment at the given time.

honestly i am so tempted to begin slapping them up wherever i go. is there a valid reason why i should hold off? im ready to go like, now.

please advise.

We just want a surplus of them to show up all at once to show how organized we are. (((They))) are afraid of us coming together

yes, we want them all to go up at the same time for the biggest impact, many people want to use halloween costumes as perfect cover while doing this (not because it's illegal but because they fear unfair repercussions from their universities and want to be undetectable while putting them up on campuses)

please wait till Halloween night - this also puts it much closer to antifa's retarded nov 4 date, which might screw with it and make things very interesting (maybe they will chimp out 10 times as hard and get slammed down that much harder, who knows)

Halloween night is the optimal date, please stock up till then, plan your areas to put them up, get a good costume

we all want to do it fucking now, but patience is rewarded

oct 31 is a very /x/ day - not just halloween and spirits and ghosts and stuff - but it's the day martin luther king shitposted such a great shitpost that it tore the church in two.

Would they fuck it up? The name sounds legit
t.newfag to 8ch

copy that, standing down until H-day.
oh, its gonna be grrreeeeaaat.

Timing is everything with this kind of stuff. Putting these out early gives their disinfo machine time to spin up and formulate a response to mitigate our impact.

Change "okay" to "oké" if you don't want to sound like a downie meme
t. Lelgian

im a lurker myself and i know a considerable number of people lurk there too
the whole purpose of the BMW is to discuss and create memes to wake people up, and they also propagate memes themselves.
Im sure they would be in support of spreading this. they arent dumb either so theres little chance anyone would fuck anything up

heres a little gem regarding michael king aka martin luther king… enjoy

>archive.fo/RqRbT

Print, fold, and drop into the bags of trek-or-treaters on Halloween…

Fucking LARPers have to go and ruin every thread. Hope you get v&, you literal faggot.

remember, newfags:
DOING ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE IS LARPING

can any anons confirm if this discord is useful for this operation? user from half chan says it has over 200 actively planning where to put posters and prevent shills from derailing the plan:

discord gg/ZE6cJG

is anyone currently in here? is it legit?

OP here again xD It's legit leaf-bro

Have any suggestions for best way to put them up on college campuses? I Wonder how fast security will catch on and start looking for who's putting them up>>10802451

Barley slept in 3 days. Sorry for any further delirium. Making sure this stays relevant and moving forward

lol nothing personal just opsec, I have been at this for 12 hours straight with so many shill attacks it's hard to see straight
awesome work, thanks for picking up the next half chan general, and definitely add the discord

yes it's good i've been in it for 2 days now. you don't even need an email address to sign up for discord, friend. no way you can doxx yourself if you take the most basic of precautions.

that's fucking dedication. can I open it in browser version using TOR with text-only communication?

i use a separate "normie" browser for it, i have no idea if it would work with TOR. i would guess no…

yes user, you can
ive done it before, but discord wont accept most exit nodes so you have to try 4 or 5 before getting one that works

good news, that is an acceptable level of opsec for me, combined with having zero social media

Haven't jumped gun. Haven't been to school all week. (Teacher's Strike)
I figure that since the strike will still continue, I figure I can get about 50 pages around campus or so. (or until I run out of scotch tape)
Likely not gonna try dorms, but I can hit all floors of main and automotive buildings.
Maybe the gym and greenhouse building too.
I might throw in more things like a bunch of Red Ensign flags with the caption "Remember the Men that Built this Country"
But… I got a Red Ensign patch for my hat so the that would have me found out.
I'll maybe post these around too.
(4th for file name)

What if you just have no yellow ink?

Also gonna use the schools printers to do it.
I'm cheap

and that student's name was ALBERT EINSTEIN

I wouldn't use school printers if I were you. Seems easy for them to find out who printed them.

I'm gonna print up hundreds of small ones and toss them everywhere. Will definately make small town news in the morning.

are these supposed to be stickers?
how do you print stickers?

just a smaller version of the poster so I can print out smaller strips

i have a 6-up pdf created that matches a popular laser print label size of 3-1/3"x4" (see above pic)
id be happy to post that as a jpeg, once i make a few fine tweaks.

Cut them up, slip them under keyboards in computer labs.

You've done a service user

Yeah, I just checked and I got 500 sheets of paper, whole lot of printing for sure.

wait what about this idea guys
while we have a group of people putting up the stickers or posters, we also have people 'vandalizing' them while pretending to be anti-racists or whatever. they change the poster to say 'ITS NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE', in effect 'exposing' their hypocrisy as 'anti-racists'
online (twitter etc) we can have antifa sock puppets praising these 'brave people' vandalizing the posters as 'true americans' for stopping nazis, along with pictures of the vandalized posters.

thoughts?

let this happen on its own, no need to falsify anything

Dubs speak truth.
Autistic Leftist that wouldn't see their own hypocrisy will do this on their own.

are you 'tarded user? jpeg is for photographs, you use PNG for text document type things where there arent too many different colors

look at how severe this overreaction was:

no reason to believe it will be any less severe from something much, much bigger

they will chimp out all on their own, to biblical proportions

jesus christ that video is actually terrifying

you think they will really do it by themselves though?
it would be a powerful memetic tool if it happened, it is best that we make it known and widespread. at very least we must publicize and make obvious the cases where this does occur naturally.
personally i dont think antifa will have the guts to do it to that many posters.

How are you going to be putting them up without people calling security and staarting to look for you? Also I'm thinking of using clear duct tape to stick them on walls

Act natural. Do it at night.

we don't need to be subversive, especially not on an op this simple and nearly impossible to fuck up

4chan autist started a hashtag already

putting the word out early won't hurt that much, plus I think he said it was a joke and he didn't actually post it, he just wanted (You)'s

This, don't doubt is him

Teacher's Strike, barely anyone is attending campus.
I can literally walk around campus, wait for no one to see me, and bam! It's Okay to be White.
I'm also not gonna use all the sheets, maybe around 50-100 of them around with scotch, or clear packing tape, even some loosely scattered around chairs, computers, and couches.

fair enough, the idea of this | is to expose hypocrisy in the left though, isnt it? ie to get them to overreact and get angry at a message that isnt anything negative. it would increase the potency greatly to 'kick start' their overreactions, especially given that they probably wont react on a large enough scale as of currently. (a 3 minute news segment is a mediocre result at best)

put them on cars tucked under windshield wipers if you want the salt to flow, maybe people will take pictures of them and put them on social media, help it spread further

You underestimate the trigger. The discussion for change is over. This isn't a photoshop contest. This isn't a make your own meme. If you don't want to do it this way, sit it out. 3 days of people on the same page. 3 DAYS. One change and everyone has to derail. We need to be strong as one whole unit. Organized and don't vandalize. Y'know, BE WHITE.

Does anyone have a good method for getting these actually ON something? Duct tape/tacks etc can be ripped down/off quite easily.
Can someone post a good DIY adhesive solution? I remember a thread a month or so back where an user who specifically posted the pics in this post

went into detail about his method of sticking the entire poster.
This is desperately needed if these are to stay up for more than a week
Their first "overreaction" will be to tear them down wherever they find them

I printed off about 10 pages of user's work and cut them up.
The +100 PC Computer lab will be hit by these along with the male bathrooms and some slits I can slide them in on campus maps on walls.
I like the idea of putting them on cars, the only problem is that the parking lots are close to where teacher's are picketing.
Big ones (French & English) will be put in all stairwells, long hallways, and possibly slipped in lockers too.
I'll maybe go to the library and bookstore and slip little ones in the books about cultural diversity, marxism, and elective classes and crap just to see more butthurt.
I have some large blue haired landwhale at my college which should make this endeavor fun, possibly a local news story.

hell yes, get out there and get yourself some hearty keks soldier

printed up a ton of these, my affluent middle class neighborhood is FLOODED with minorities come free candy night.

This shit is exciting to be apart of!

I have a problem that is probably not unique to me. I have a ton of friends I talk with and hang out with and do BBQs with and on and on. What I do not have are /pol friends who I can openly chat with face to face. this campaign will 100% change that I am sure of it

my plan will be to put up multiple fliers, some that I can distribute at high traffic locations but hide behind a yard sale fake advertisement, simple lettering and no graphics should make this easy. the night before I will remove the yard sale and other random ads to properly display my power level without carrying around things that would compromise me to my neighbors or arise any suspicion.

enjoy the holiday anons with your family and friends

Got the cap I was looking for from discord. Here it is if anyone else is interested.

user, this isnt about you, im not interested in your opinion because this is not your plan any more. This is unconnected, your 'plan' is to 'redpill people with posters', but this plan has nothing to do with the aftermath. that is something out of your control, and you cannot dictate what happens then.
this doesnt mean i dont support you though, keep up what you are doing, just dont get 'your plan' in the way of the real purpose of this thing, which is the fallout from the left

The only image you should be using is OP's or a translated version of OP's, nothing more, nothing less

Neck yourself, faggot.

See:>>10808355

And the minis provided by
Hide them like the Killroy was here meme

STICK TO THE PLAN

WAIT UNTIL HWEEN EVE TO DEPLOY

DONT FUCK IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE

PREPARE UNTIL THEN - PRINT YOUR SHIT AND GET READY

America dominates the world. You think a global trend in favor for whites is going to start outside the US? Without Americas influential power we are fucked.

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

gas yourself baller

okay, maybe i was unclear with what i meant (im not insulting you at all with my post, everything was 'per se', this wasnt clear). try rereading everything with 'per se' after each sentence or replace 'your' with 'the white supremacists'
Imagine from the point of view of a spectator such as the media. They imagine these posters are 'white supremacist propaganda', ie trying to redpill people with posters. They dont realize that the whole point is to make them think that, and then laugh while their liberal hypocrisy becomes blatantly obvious.
It is out of your control how the general public (specifically liberals) will react to the poster or the plan in general, but that doesnt mean the operation has to stop there.
do you understand what im saying?

this is not a change to the original image/plan, it has nothing to do with the original image either, it has everything to do with how the public will react to it. but it has nothing to do with the original plan therefore your wisdom does not apply. (ie use the OP's image and dont fucking change it)
I understand where you are coming from though, its just that this doesnt apply here

so, we assist in generating the right reaction within the public by simply BECOMING what we want them to hate. its nothing more, nothing less.

It's hween day and morning after

It is not under our control how they will react, but it is predictable regardless. They reacted the expected way the last two times. Double down on the subtlety and on the intensity at the same time, and you will get a better reaction.

STAY ON TARGET

STAY ON TARGET

I expressed hween eve to mean the evening OF the day OF. 10/31 to be specific.

if its ok to deploy during daylight hours before the night activities, then this is new news to me.

I wasn't the first person to point out the crossboarding, but oh yeah let's just let it slide. I love to those YouTube links, it's so very useful.

I mean really, fucking cancer all over the OP.

thankyou thought policeman, i almost got distracted by unorthodox opinions

put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard we have you surrounded.

FUCK YOU PIG!

thats mister pig to you newfag.

America dominates the internet, not the world. You need to understand that this cultural marxism is arguably worse in the UK and in central Europe and that the message absolutely needs to span the white world.

heard of a guy called hitler?

have you seen poland, hungary, CZ, scandinavia except sweden
these are the only nations so far with an almost national level of resistance to the scourge.

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

I'd love to do this, but I'm a non-white (Filipino) that lives in a non-white country (the Philippines) and people are either non-SJWs or do not give a fuck/don't know anything about identity politics (which means no spark).

Still, I wish all of you anons good luck.

THIS

We need non whites to do this, holy shit you hit the grail here. Its like the black trump supporters pure Kryptonite to the MSM

We have 2 asians confirmed

This is the best timeline ever

I take it you aren't familiar with bathroom graffiti. Trust me, it'll inevitably happen on it's own.

Text generators? lmao I didn't know people used those anymore

It's called word art and dont diss it - it got me an A back in '99

kek probably me too

É
okey
ser
branco

is the translation for pt-br, although it sounds very strange.

não é
errado
ser
branco

is better, but it means 'It's not wrong to be white', so it changes the phrase, but I think it does a better job at keeping the meaning and tone

don't this in my community you racist pigs.

IT IS A SUPER EASY MESSAGE, DO NOT PRINT IT
GET A MARKET AND WRITE ON PAPER YOURSELF
TAKES LITERALLY LESS THAN 10 MINUTES TO MAKE 300 OF THEM

yes

dont post this racist shit in my community.

This.

t. swamp German

The gay community?

Have anons already been putting these up in real life? Or is everyone waiting until Halloween?

Thanks for the advice. user who writes them is offline, but deff gonna tell him to rewrite it, direct him here. Thanks for the input guys

Waiting til halloween! We have a ton printed up though

Good job user. This is a very good idea and it should continue even past the initial shit storm. The initial shit storm shows how openly hostile towards whites the media and various population groups, including some whites, have become. The continual spamming of the message after the shit storm forces those who do hate whites to repeatedly confront their feelings and either become openly anti-white or realize they've taken a wrong turn. As more and more people become openly anti-white and the fact of anti-white racism becomes more and more blatant and undeniable, a lot of the centrist coward types who make up the bulk of any socially engineered meme (e.g. hating white people) will hop off the train. It's a brilliant campaign really. And people shouldn't just post it. You should introduce it into debates and arguments you have online or face to face. Just repeatedly and casually repeat that "I just think it's ok to be white".

Really good idea. Simple message, uncontroversial. If (((they))) kvetch, it'll expose them hard.

I live in Eastern MA too.
“The blood of heroes is closer to God than the ink of philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.”
You should be hoping that someone turns it into a violent confrontation against you.

I am going to go public face if it takes all the directions I want. I have a family, and we would probably have to live off of contributions of supporters if I even gave my face to public. It is risky, but I haven't slept much in 2/3 days and I am not sleeping tonight. This is more than money. I am seeing this through, and we are going to resist. Communist flags waving, Marx quotes public and anti-white propaganda has GOT to end.

Can't wait to see the shitstorm from the media over this.
I'm going to print a bunch and put them up at my university campus to trigger all the Jews and SJWs there. I know it's going to get a massive reaction if people post these here in Canada.

We have a TON of leaf posters. It's going to rock north america VERY hard

It’s fucking late October, wear a hoody and sunglasses or a winter hat + sunglasses. Or just stop over thinking it. It’s putting up a sign that says “being white is okay” it’s intentionally non offensive nor threatening to show how shitskins and their kike handlers will lose their minds over absolutely nothing.

For clarity is this being done Sunday the day after most people will be partying for Halloween or for Wednesday the actual day after Halloween? I guess it doesn’t really matter both days may actually be most effective

Let it happen on its own, it will show the mindset of the kikes and commies.

From the op

I guess Halloween offers people a disguise so nobody has to fear being caught and lots of people will be walking around outside so they will see these posters.

I'm sure plenty of niggers and antifa will be vandalizing these anyways, no need to risk the operation by getting caught creating false-flags.

Would putting them in (or on) mailboxes be a good idea as well.

pic semi related
i saw this one last ween in argentina

lol, what's the "lista 88" thing from?
A high-school or university election?

Leaked Richard Spencer Sex Video!
Richard Spencer is Living the 14 Words!

xhamster.com/videos/fake-driving-school-examiner-cums-all-over-hairy-pussy-8393525

You suddenly realize:

Your politicians want to replace you.

scary stuff user

i don't know, probably was for the lulz the "list 88". I googled it and found nothing
the qr code direct to a nice resume in spanish, i wouldn't be surprised if the guy who made this were a regular here, reading the page gibed me that impression,

Strongly agree that it should be an ongoing thing. This will be a remarkably effective low effort psy-op.

The inevitable chimp-outs will be the big win at first, but it goes beyond that.
Every time the enemy sees it it will demoralise them.
Every time one of us sees it, we will smile to ourselves.
Every time a normie sees it, their curiosity will be piqued.
It's like a subtle message of resistance - we're still here, and we will not go quietly into the night.

This could be the greatest thing we've ever done.

if anyone attacks you for this, you have the right to defend yourself but make sure you check your states laws as these law are different in each state. since this is political in nature, the municipality is liable for the clean-up, not you. that specific fact has been mentioned in past supreme court rulings. remind any cops of that if they try to keep you from legally exercising your 1st amendment rights. sorry I didnt cite the case, i got shit to do right now

and always have your camera ready to go for any cops or anti-white agitators that want to give you shit

probably not, we don't want to people to feel like it's invading their personal space. put them on telegraph poles and trees, sides of buildings etc - public places that lots of people walk past - particularly young people

Messaged a friend to print out 100 lists. When all cut, there should be over 300 posters. Now I only need to get my group together.

Also for gluing shit, use wheat paste. Google it.

I'll give them something to kvetch about

Be smart start tonight, for most younger places it's the only fashionable time to dress up (the weekend before).

Gee whiz, who knew Holla Forums was an alt-right board?
I can't believe I missed the fucking boat and am now stuck here with all you proud altkike crossposters.

Hi, reported. The poster is still valid.

Also, where did I say the message was shit? Please let me know, kike.

thats some faggot stuff right there

hmmm

This is too weak a message. "We have a right to exist" is more direct and aggressive. The response to this is either "yeah, so" or "gay" the likely response to "We have a right to exist" is antiwhites chimping out and saying you don't making their intentions abundantly clear which is a yuge redpill to would be fence sitters.

You have friends very close. We're waiting in the hall for you.

discord is also a mobile app

well said user.

Doing this on halloween is unwise IMO, too many people are out even late at night. Every halloween in my town drunk people are out until 3 am, I would advise not doing this on Halloween night or doing it the night before when there is less late night pedestrians.

It's the perfect time. The point is, you can wear a costume and hide your identity so you have ultimate persec.
No one pays attention during holidays like this, they're all drunk and looking at their phones. They'll just think you're handing out concert flyers or some other garbage.

kike spotted

another kike spotted

I guess, didn't consider that. Better wear a generic mask though.

Requesting "We have a right to exist" flyer and the meme where the guy is in the straight jacket saying things like "race isn't real, yet diversity is our strength, therefore we need to all mix together, but only in white countries, etc."

Bump
anyone saying this is a bad idea is a Jewish IDF or a down right BLM nigger

(((safely)))

it's okay to be cumsplat
fucking kike kys

Can we get a new discord invite? the old ones have expired

This

Set it to never expire, but it changed overnight for some reason.
discord gg/WHZTD6z

This.
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE: Fed, MSM, Hollywood, etc

can no longer seem to post generals on half-chan to help the operation.. mods seems compromised, pic related, they 404d one of my generals and banned me (pic related)

wtf is going on?

This

lmao

Shit, I have no idea. I have one up right now. Hope I don't get banned

do you have a link? dont worry, that was an older general of mine that got 404d, more recent ones mysteriously have not been banned.. who the fuck cares were going all in on this, if we have to throw ourselves as expendable anons at half-chan to keep generals up, so be it, we can heal up the bans afterwards

Holla Forumsthread/146863600#p146864517

sorry, autism

its 404d from my end

nice, thanks for keeping it up. the copy pasta is a bit outdated though, this one is probably better:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146812396/wg-white-general-keep-ignoring-shills-edition

and this is probably the best link to share for printing posters, its a direct PDF link:

Autism

We actually had a /wg/ pulled down and a shill thread left up too. I think there seriously might be one

People who buy quality proxies should be able to use them.
Free proxies don’t work
Anyone in cities and university campuses that knows a little about anti doxcan use wifi access points

GAME PLAN:
1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it's halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what's going on, see the posters saying "it's okay to be white" and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

OLD THREAD:

DISCORD:
discord gg/WHZTD6z

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
A harmless message like this has already caused a massive media shitstorm before:

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside with any links on it, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
Get the real poster from here:

When the left goes berserk over people saying "It's okay to be white" & it spreads all over the news, regular people will see how hateful & racist the left really is.

GODSPEED ANONS, PICK A COSTUME AND GET PRINTING!

You can't slam a fist full of redpills down a normalfag's throat and expect them to understand it all.

I updated the pasta. I was looking for this pasta earlier, but I must have deleted the file and I wanted to get a /wg/ up quick. The last one archived a while ago

no worries it's better to have one up then nothing at all

anyone have a rough estimate of how many operatives already have piles printed out and are ready to go on Halloween?

bump for a very scary Halloween

Are we all printing OPs picture for consistency, or…?

lol thanks for half chan posting for me from beyond the grave

YES
no alterations, way too late for that
we need uniformity for max impact and to drown out false flag posters

only use this one:

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

>Pic related
Three Jews walk into a bar. . .

no alterations, only use OP's design, stick to the plan and let's cover the world on Halloween night

keep em printing lads:

This is very important. We act together. Nothing realistically spooks (((them))) like hundreds someday thousands of unapologetic whites suddenly showing up somewhere in matching uniforms. It means we can exercise discipline and we'll sublimate our personal will to the common cause. Take 100 men like that, and they'll ruin 10,000 Rambo freelancers, guaranteed. It's what makes them shiver.

fucking hell
just got 404d seconds ago

compromised 4chan mods just 404d your general:

here is the archive if you need anything from it:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146863600/

are you banned? (assuming yes)
this operation might have the unintended side effect of exposing shills / corruption in half chan along the way.. interesting to see how this will play out
maybe half-chan mods understand how big this could get and theyre trying to distance themselves out of fear?

I have an idea Holla Forums but lack the design skills to realize it.
The downsides of OP's design:

Waste of double dubs, tbh.

no.

depends what you mean by mailbox. The private ones in front of people's houses where mail is delivered? fuck no.

The blue ones on the street where you send outgoing mail? Why not? Though tailor it to the neighborhood. If it's already covered in stickers, what's another? If it's pristine in a super clean suburb, maybe better to skip it.

cannot tell if you're a shill or just highly impractical
it's way too fucking late to change this, we need uniformity, stop trying to derail this operation

many posters have already been printed, look:

ONLY use this version:

ignore shills who suggest any alterations
we need to keep this thing on track

quad damage, checked
and very true, put up stickers if there are some already and it looks harmless, don't do anything that could be considered vandalism / harassment

how old r u?

no, actually you can leave anytime

get with the program or sit this one out please

Get vivisected with a fondue fork, kike.

bumping with the only official poster, print out more lads:

any ideas on how we can keep getting more anons to join the operation on half-chan?

Why the fuck would we ever want that to happen?

Oh, you’re just a retarded newfag. First and only hint: How’s about you shut the fuck up about cuckchan, dipshit? We’re not there for a reason. If you don’t know the reason, lurk for two years without posting.

Fuck off.

to get more feet on the ground putting these things up, genius.

pic very related.

this exactly

We don’t give a fuck about cuckchan.

We. Don’t. Give. A. Fuck. About. Cuckchan.

lol dude, the vast majority of people in the world are stupid. Even white people. No one will be able to read into the significance of anything that doesn't beat them over the head. You aren't helping.

sounding more and more like a fucking shill who is trying to ruin this operation. we are going for maximum posters put up for max impact, of course we need all the help we can get.

we should even get T_D to help us, pic related. why not?

(You)

Do it or don't, don't expect somebody else to do it for you.

of course, but when you are already doing it and you want even more people, you have to look elsewhere

Appeal to the crowd that wants to feel edgy via soft-trolling.

4cuck kiddies think they're epic trolls because they RP that they've done all of the big 4cuck raids and trolling, ever. You can challenge them to try trolling with subtlety. Explain in a very brief and concise way that they can have "epic lulz" by posting innocuous posters and trigger SJWs, basically the plan here but in their terms. Use the recent news report about "we have a right to exist" flyers being called racist.

Use an image like this to give them a visual perspective of what they're doing. They've probably seen this reposted a hundred times but never never truly meant what it's like to troll softly.

i think im a couple steps ahead already, ive been running generals on 4chan for two days now, each one maxing out with 300+ replies, a ton of anons are confirmed to join in now, many posted pics of their printed out poster piles

but im not satisfied, i want this to be even bigger

i think we should get T_D involved, they would do it, and they have massive numbers

Then go post it on T_D.

I wouldn't know how those redditors behave but I suppose a combination of wanting to get e-credit or "upvotes" and a chance to stick it to leftists might appeal to them. Figuring out how to make those redditors tick means that when we absolutely do need backup and to use them as useful idiots we'll know exactly how to do it later. It couldn't hurt to try.

You're a good man, user

Ha! He’ll be banned from there for saying that race exists.

Kill yourself or don’t. We don’t give a fuck about cuckchan.

another 4chan general is back up, wondering how long this one will last before cucked mods 404 it

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146877604

Almost as though we don’t care what they say or do or something.

probably more posters have been printed out from anons on 4chan than 8ch, just due to the numbers on each site

shilling won't do a damned thing to stop this, don't waste your effort

How did the mods get so cucked over there? What happened?

Really tickles my pickle, ✡user✡.

How are you HERE if you don’t know that?

No no. Literally that's why I'm here. I was posting about neogaf in Holla Forums and got caught up with the faggot mod over there. Sort of spergged out and ended up getting myself banned. But like, what the fuck happened?

not hard to identify you, stop trying it won't do anything

print out more posters lads:

I give zero fucks about how much traffic another site gets compared to this one. They don't have free speech, we do.

ignore shills, stick to the plan, print out more posters:

spread this everywhere we can recruit help: 4chan, T_D, sjwhate, etc

Lurk for 2 years before posting again newfag.

Yes, drown yourself CUCKCHAN SHILL.

You retarded faggots. KEEP IT SIMPLE, OPs IMAGE WORKS

All these shills trying to shit up the simple premise of OPs plan. It's been gone over multiple times why the simple innocent message is the only one to use. We are not revealing our powerlevel, we are revealing the lefts hypocrisy. If you are so IDF or glow in the dark that you refuse to accept the entire premise, just don't participate. You'll have time in the future to 'tism post whatever the fuck you want, just allow this to happen first.

It's okay to be white.

The mind wraps itself in symbols; when we discover the symbols that shape enemy's , we can penetrate the vault of the mind. Good job user adding pictures to slogans user.
Remember for the net comedic imagery and catchy slogans are best.
For print make sure you use semi serious graphics and symbols. Ideally the symbols and imagery will be that which is denigrated or forbidden by the opposition. You contrast that imagery in a pleasant setting.
Think reverse psychology image coupled with an innocuous question or quote.
Remember the great propaganda starts a chant in the persons mind, and the best kind of propaganda rebukes the oppositions question in less than two sentences.
Make sure you are not caught while posting these.

Do all of you retards work in the same office as pictures user? Are you trying to give the (((media))) a way to spin this as "real" hate speach? Or do you really hate the idea of people doing something that can't be spun negatively without mental gymnastics? Fuck off you cnn, idf, glow in the dark, blm, ctr, niggerkikes.

Quality shitpost, criminally underrated.

Triple checked.

Often the printer will refuse to print. Some will use an alternative color to dox you. Mono lasers have an alternative method of varying the printing (encoded frequency variations in the negative/positive space boundaries = tiny fuzzy edges to the print).

I made a slight variation to meet the minimum requirements of my standard of autism; in a few different formats for flyers and stickers.

-you're posting in a /wg/ thread,
-on full/pol/,
-and it's stickied
Both you and the mods are fake and gay

That being said, I'm not saying there isn't good in the idea or in this thread, but as someone else said
It reeks of outsiders and our input is not welcome. Purely a personal army request.

you have to go back

Holla Forums is a board of peace shill. Begone!

What should be the key targets for the /wg/ raid?

Thanks Chaim, where do I deposit my shekels? Have you not read the thread or are you projecting so hard that your handlers are threatening to take your mlp dolls away if you can't derail this idea?
It's okay to be white. Is the only phrase needed, no need to link it to stormfront, the kkk or any soros funded group. The simplicity and innocence of the phrase is what will cause the normies to question why the (((media))) is claiming that this statement is hatered.

What did you change?

This is true, zero affiliation.

Forget the discord, all that matters is exposing anti-whiteness via this innocuous poster. Discord is for fun, and if you are too stupid to use a vpn then don't bother participating at all.

Discord is not important at all for this OP, only the document. Which is why the URL only has the document.

Basically made them smaller so that you can go to the library of something and stuff the small ones in Cultural Diversity books.
I know I'm doing that.

This is good because you can weak a mask when everyone does and they can't id you.

I;m still waiting for a Halloween when you organize that everyone wears a TRUMP MASKS!

have fun with your operation and I actually hope it goes well, but you faggots are still outsiders coming here just wanting bodies. You don't listen and you attack us when we call you out on your behavior.

did anyone suggest that? I don't even have a problem with it's okay to be white.
you know what else fits that?
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children
I get the purpose of what you are doing and I don't even care if you muh PR, but if you have access to college campuses, that is a phrase you could spread the other 51 weeks of the year

But you won't, will you.

Just the font (similar) and the spacing. And made versions for 1/4 page flyers and stickers.

Would my uni consider kicking me out for this? They couldn't possibly do that for such a non-volitaile non-provocative statement could they?

reminder not to join any discords as IPs can leak easily

I would kill for a lawsuit against any university that kicked me out for saying it's OK to be me. I'm fucking thirsty for some anti-White civil rights shekels at this point.

Why did I get two different answers from two different IDs?

Dunno, user. It's a huge fucking mystery, eh?

user… seriously?

I guess I overreacted to you, this idea had been sage bombed and shilled since I had first saw it. I just thought you were another idf trying to stop any form of activism. Apologies user.

Jew mods always ban normal Whites. They love this 3rd grade activism shit.

Should be "I'm embarrassed to be White" posting on a Jew forum.

I have been changing my id for every reply I make to you. Just for you.

"alright" is something you say about yourself to show that you are satisfied.
"okay" is something you tell others to make them feel better about themselves.

Stick with the original.

We're Winning! The White Race is saved!

Shut up Jew creeper. You make fool these Nazi fag larpers but not all of us.

If you are worried, then buy a printer off craigslist for $25. Pay cash. Contact the seller through a google voice account that you set up and use while on some public wifi.

FUCKING KIKE SHILL! DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, MOTHER FUCKER?
infrontoftheovens

negative

Also, you don't get the idea because its not PR. Its bait. 14 words is already loaded and vilified, Stormfront ruined it with their low-tier ops. Bait that exposes (((leftist))) animosity will open up the pre-conditioned white population further to its message.

The key is to leave tips to local and big news (Mostly Local). Desperately trying to find stories they will latch on to yours while you smoke your pipe and watch.

This, I live in a town where nothing happens. Would easily cover this

archive.fo/NlVOe
archive.fo/AxgBy

Or you guys could just remove the color ink from your printer and do just black and white, and that will ensure that this doesn't happen.

This. If you are doing it on halloween why not make it cartoon/funny tier spoopy like halloweens supposed to be.

The website is kind of spooky

Anyone know the thread with the fax number for (((CNN))) or some (((news))) outlet? It would be good to send them some faxes with white font and all black pages with this on Halloween as well. It'll waste their ink and give them a good spook, possibly have a higher chance of them reporting it.

I have the pdf with the journo list that contacts antifa, I'll have to find it

if you guys want to get sneaky, creative and vandalize public property with tags, there is an interesting technique to be all ninja in front of people
take a large paper bag, the solid sort with handles, and cut the bottom on 3 sides on a slightly smaller size than your stencil
when you're in a good spot, hold the random shit you have in your bag to hide what you're doing, open the trapdoor-like bottom of your bag and flip the stencil you have taped opposite of it in its place, then spraypaint adequately
flip the stencil off, flip back the bottom, drop your random shit back over the paint can and stencil, and walk away with your bag leaving your artwork on the ground behind you

THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU BANNED ON /polk/

this meme is very easily digested for normies. made especially for them. easy to read and understand. facts only. no bullshit.

I have a better idea.

Have a poster to some degenerate thing like a fake rave with very weak adhesive over the shipping label poster. It will fall off, revealing the poster.

cucks are afraid of being called cucks.

more globalist cucks

gumballs immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

diversity for everyone, except for israel
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

open gates
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

We're not sorry
youtube.com/watch?v=6NzPYtmsZPs

In the event that the (((MSM))) dares blame Holla Forums for this, lets have as many redpills as possible itt.

bitchute.com/video/cTykEjkGNRzB/

STOP THAT SHIT
and post more than one image per post, you're wasting post count
except that these are stale and boring unprintable maymays, stop posting them

This shouldn't be attached to Halloween, it being ok to be white isn't a 1 day or seasonal event and mindset. It fits Halloween because it will send fear into every kike, nigger and other sub human that the white man can and will fight back. We'll send a fear that isn't going to be achieved by this water downed, modern version of Halloween. The day of the dead begins after Halloween, reminding every anti-white kike that the fear they feel will be followed by a rope to hang their feeble necks.

Don't worry, user. I understood what you meant

Handing out this message with candy won't be received well. The beauty of the posters is that it's just saying it aloud to everyone. Giving the message to individuals will be exploited by the media. They'll say white supremacists are giving these messages to black kids to make them feel bad.

Because one single picture wrapped together in MS paint is not substantial enough to make a new thread. Please stop.

thats pr cuckoldry tho

Why do spergs always ruin simple concepts like this?

EVERYONE USE THE SAME FLYER AS IN OP

No mexican spic speak or goofy cartoons. None of that shit.

Its not attached to it, its just festive to do so right now.

thats why i said maybe dont do this crap and instead make it about scary monsters like kikes and niggers.

I got something else going on along the same vein it should be interesting.

I honestly don't even remember ever being this new.

I mean I guess they have to be inclusive right?

romanian version

Now that is a good idea for making the text white and low ink

holy fuck dont let shills ruin this operation
stick to the plan, don't change anything, use this poster:

ignore shills
anyone encouraging illegal activity / vandalism etc is a shill
anyone suggesting a re-design is a shill (use the original ONLY)
anyone saying we should put "1488 KILL NIGGERS" is a shill

ignore shills, print the poster, put it up on halloween night, wear a costume for anonymity on your campus so your school can't unfairly retaliate against you

Shitskin detected

Start etching this into public bathrooms.

Post of the decade right here.

no you fucking retard

do not vandalize or do anything that will make us look bad or give the media something to spin

'33 checked

it's also a racist pun: White over black

That should be easy dream to achieve.

banging!!

what font is that user?

It's okay to be white

If it doesn't get torn down someone would probably scribble over it so it says "it's okay to be black" instead.

Just go with the original poster

if you buy a pack of eggshell stickers you can just write "it's okay to be white" on them

egg shell stickers are a bitch to remove.

Just wanted to let you faggots know that leftypol is planning to pozz the well, as it were.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2195945.html

I am not on your side Holla Forums but holy fuck do i hate commies more than nazis. These fucking faggots can't do anything original. Even their ideology is fucking stolen from krauts and frogs.

You have to genuinly be autistic to believe Karl Marx actually said that or that Holla Forums is literally just joking around, they make fun of the George Soros ebic meme by saying shit like "SOROS WHERE'S MY PAYCHECK!" Not because they're actually funded by Soros but rather because they aren't being paid by Soros and they are simply picking fun at you, this is the same shit, they hate Identity Politics in the Left and the Right, they believe that Race doesn't exist and that there is no superiority, just class. tl;dr you make yourself look like a retard when you post shit like this.
t. Strasserist

remember:

1. wait to post until oct 31
2. DONT fuck with the design. keep it clean like pic related
3. No vandalism or law breaking
4. take pics of your posters and save local news clips
5. have fun!

hey qts ;)

Fuck Antifa, Antifa is actually anti white and are thus enemies of National Socialism, however I am just pointing out that Marx never actually said that, we have to be honest on both sides, just like Hitler never said "Religion of Cuck™ is my religion" Karl Marx never said such things as "We must eliminate white people" he didn't believe in race.

Too late, so much has moved on to secret discords it won't have any effect. IE and AR are up to speed now.

what is ugly from leftypol, mods will remove

;)

History isn't important to this breed of lefty, they probably lack the g-intelligence to even handle the tabloids that (((Marx))) shat out.

whatever happened to muh free speech?

Now that is a dialogue that should be opened up

Daily reminder that Trots are socdem tier

socdem squad assemble

like successful communism, it never existed.

uwu

Someone wanna make a Latin version?
Just because it is the quintessential "white" language in so many ways. I have the translation here:

Esse
Candidus
Licet
Est

Just a suggestion

i shilled the shills

they didn't like it lol

it's okay to be mad

oh they are mad, theyre furious lol
they know this operation is going to work and they cant stop it
lots of salt

kill yourself.
the whole idea was to surprise them with the oct31 release so they cannot organize a response to diffuse its effectiveness.
seriously, kill yourself.

why do I feel like we're being raided by women

the whole idea was to surprise them with the oct31 release so they cannot organize a response to diffuse its effectiveness.
seriously, kill yourself.

they already have a thread about it einstein and theyve been shilling against it for days, they already know and they cant do anything about it except shill (unsuccessfully)

Fucking /jewypol/, why so scared? Is it that you commutards know that your (((comrades))) will overreact?

in that case, give em hell

I did lol and they got butthurt and banned me superfast so I used the appeal text box to send them even more pain

they know there is nothing they can do to stop this. they are afraid

Go ahead and put up these posters if you want
Do you know why they don't work?
Because (((porky))) doesn't demonize communism.
Because it isn't controversial. It's just trendy and ironic.
I could care less, Communism isn't the enemy of whites, the USSR collapsed decades ago.

Frankfurt school cultural destruction, importation of mass nonwhite immigrants for profit, and the replacement of white countries with room temp-IQ consumers is what (((they))) want. And all of this anti white agenda is enabled by (((global capitalism))).

98% of modern leftists don't give two shits about the class struggle anymore. They care about brown replacement/cummies now and are willingly siding with capitalism whether they're Neoliberals or Antifa.

come join me at the frankfurt school of witchcraft and wizardry

so much butthurt
gas the kikes, man.

I don't know if this will be up there on Monday. @CSUF

If only there were more than one shade of white, then there wouldn't need anything of color or black on the poster.

You were suppose to wait til Tuesday.
And use either of the ones from

bot detected

good luck sarah

good fucking work user
adding it to the compilation

apparently leftypol has their own new version too
>>>Holla Forums2196008
also i swear to god if the wordfilter fucks this up im leaving Holla Forums forever

Man that'd be a hell of a derail if more than 10 people ever went to leftypol.

I’m LITERALLY shaking right now.
I’m so fucking scared these racists have put up their white supremacy posters all over my campus, I saw them in the public library too.
This morning there were a dozen near the bus stop downtown.
I just can’t! I can’t breathe! They think it is okay to be white!!

Implying this wasn’t on the radar for every internet savvy anti white For this entire week

Checked

(((They)))'re trying to subvert and co-opt this movement already. Notice the amount of different threads up right now. One is even called White Lives Matter ffs.
Good on you, OP.

1 full data item (usually time/date + serial#) is contained in ~2in^2. the pattern is then evenly repeated all over the page to maximize the chances that one complete section will survive even on business card sized clippings.

new thread

damn, okay. I was thinking yesterday maybe of just printing out a bunch of blank yellow to deplete all the ink since as far as I'm aware all or nearly all colour cartridges are one unified thing.

kek they are retarded but lucid enough to know that the media WILL take the bait unless they are stopped

realistically, it's impossible to inform every left wing 50 IQ journalist about this plan before it goes down (and informing them wouldn't stop them from chimping out anyway, they are too emotional and too stupid)

leftypol is getting shilled hard and they are butthurt as hell:
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2195945.html#2196873

also, print out more lads:

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this. IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER.
print em lads:

only 71 short

Fucking Oy Vey!

The second thread disappeared? What kind of kikery is afoot?

Thread did get deleted.
Tried posting in it and it said "Specific Thread doesn't exist"

I know, wtf, I was looking for it too.

Had both threads open for a while in tabs, can't post in the 2nd thread.

Printing my mighty stack!

It was deleted by mod "Heil" about 40 minutes ago, also the OP was banned for two days. Reason given was "duplicate" which I kind of understand because this thread wasn't to ~700 when the new one was made, but pretty borderline.

Mods are very heavy handed lately. I've been banned as much in the last few weeks as I was for the years before that put together..

Smug feeling that mine was the last post in the screenshot. Phoneposting so no reaction, please no bully.

Thread is being slid, make another!

Oh hey there Satan

The text should be heavier for greater visibility.

Someone drew a swastika in pencil in a few library books. The city had an evidence technician work on the case. I don't think they ever caught the guy. It was probably a librarian looking for attention.
archive.is/yr0Y3

To make it harder to find them, you could use a stamp on post-its, so that they can't just hold a book open and shake it loose.

What is this? Is this actual Holla Forumsack humor, surfacing again for the first time in years, out of the sea of sperging retards and shills that Holla Forums has become?

Yeah, that sucks user. Stick with OP's original.

Fedex labels are free and unmarked, if you can get those, They also are hard to take off.

Oh man, I miss this stuff

How to NOT get listed:

1. buy cheapo local printer in cash (preferably older, but won't matter anyway)
2. do not wear a phone while you do this
3. do not take pictures like some shills have suggested
4. carry no identifiers - ID, personal, finger prints
5. wear gloves while you do - do NOT leave finger prints on your prints
6. hoodie and sunglasses minimum
7. check

Do not listen to that shill "oh its not illegal goy" baby garbage, keep your profile as small as possible and do not feed evidence. Always, always, always leave plenty of room for plausible deniability.

and 4adf2a you can fuck off with these thanks

thanks for those breaths

use OP's original image

Weiszen?

ß in upper case is written SZ in german

any anons in thread have the "whites are the true people of color" image?

I have this one, hope it's close enough

Oh look, another sperg who feels compelled to force his stupid ideas on everyone. This isn't a design contest. No one is impressed. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: use OP's design.

this meme that you are no longer allowed to post related content is really bad.

its not helping anyone and just scaring away readers. I feel like this is a payed infestation.

Still waiting for number two to be posted and pinned…

Isn't thread cap at 750 posts?
And this got unpinned at around the 500 post mark.
Gee, it's like some people in control of pinning and unpinning are having second thoughts?

You could. I and others want everyone on track though. This initial wave needs to be organized all into one style of poster. When it catches buzz after, then you can feed new styles into it thus creating an illusion to some (while really reality) that others are catching on to it and posting. If OP is not happy with new styles after Oct 31, which WILL BE SUCCESSFUL (!!!), then I need him to take deep breathes and realize that this is official now. Use his original now and we will open to the gates to further memetic warfare. Respect

Look at my other posts if you're funny. This is the real deal.

okay, that sounds reasonable. thanks for elaborating. i am really triggered by the communists in deutsch/pol and lippe who just try to get me off the website with hate speech.

I get it Moshe, you're upset

Putting up posters that say "IT'S OKAY TO BE BLACK", "IT'S OKAY TO BE BROWN", yellow, red, green, blue, purple, etc. would probably be more interesting from a media analysis perspective.

wouldnt be interesting because we see similar lines already and the media goes hundert protsent with it.

Why god why?

Even with his death the kikes can't escape Hitlers wrath. That is just him giving a little reminder of what the yids look like.

I like the idea, but that poster is asking to be defaced easily. Anyone can easily write in their own pozzed message in the blank canvas you left for them.

The “it’s ok to be white” is already a good start, I just don’t think you have the right typeface to match it yet. Also, why all caps? The theme behind “its ok to be white” should come off as a casual, modest proposal. The all caps comes off a bit loudly. I think all lowercase in a thicker font weight would be more effective.
That way it comes off softly and is more agreeable. Which is essentially what the phrase is.

easy there torpedo

Reposting from the other thread.

>>>/pdfs/7330
>>>/pdfs/7331

Has tons of information on how to do postering, what to wear, what glues to use, ect.

Just stopped in to say the same thing.
pic related

6 (2x3) syllables are more rhythmic for a slogan

I'ts okay!
To be white!

Don't change it. It's perfect.

Good luck, niggers. Holla Forums tried something like this and some sperglord ended it with goatse.

Holla Forums are (were?) a bunch of degenerates and cunts.

bump because this is genius

non violence is key

don't do this, it's not 1943 anymore
this ruins the plan

stick with OP's original, it has a better effect

Jesus Christ why do you retard pieces of shit have so much trouble understanding basic concepts? What is it about the OP do you not understand? Do you just have this insatiable urge to FUCK EVERYTHING UP? Get the fuck out.

Good morning lads! Time to get this thread from getting slid, AGAIN!

Look at these two posts and stop fucking up the poster.

I'm going to leave some around my university. I think that I may just leave around sticky notes, since I have good enough hand writing for it.

Please don't derail from the original. The more variants there are, the more likely the media are to use one of the retarded ones.

The posters getting defaced is the point, as was mentioned multiple times. We're just exposing the hypocrisy of the left, when they report It's okay to be white is the literal reincarnation of Hitler, poor colored folk every where are getting PTSD from seeing that phrase.

It's too late now. People have already printed out their posters and stickers. You should focus on the strategy on how to distribute your own.

this

we are acting from love, not hate

stop

this

you

fucking

subversives

you are overthinking

it's perfect

caps for attention
neutral message
spread compassion

also less ink = more prints

Reminder to people, if you are afraid of this being linked to you via printer or whatever, use a jumbo marker or spray paint and stencil ONTO PAPER.

^^^This is defacement of public property, aka graffiti. We cannot afford to have one of our boys get caught in this mess and get it linked to us. Follow the law and spread the message far and wide. It's okay to be White!

==REMINDER TO MODS TO STICKY THIS THREAD! IT IS BEING SLID SO HARD RN!
(((THEY))) DO NOT WANT US TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS! WE WILL PREVAIL!==

Sticky the next thread, this was pinned up until the 500 post mark and has received a hard time with being slid since then.
We're about 4 posts away from cap anyway.

Alright then, 3 left, get ready to migrate!

ITS OKAY TO BE CUCKED BY THE SYSTEM AND TRYING TO SHOW OFF USING 70's POSTERS WHILE ZOMBIES STILL ROAM THE STREETS HOOKED ON THEIR SMARTPHONES.

FUCK YOU, WE WILL NEVER BOW TO YOUR OPERATION. YES I AM WHITE, NO I WILL NOT ACT LIKE A NIGGER ON STEROIDS.

Cool story bro, get the all-caps from doing your time in Holla Forums?

Who said they just have to be posted on the streets? Take it to Twitter, post them on soyboy and normie accounts, ask why they are being taken down

"she" is working on getting her Screeching Merit Badge in the Boy Scouts

Hows it going, lads?