Looks like it's finally okay to be a NEET now

Other urls found in this thread:

read.tomochan.today/
vocaroo.com/i/s1fuGr6EDN4y
generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
hitomi.la/galleries/800559.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a real MAN should be out getting jobs & wifes, and taking care of his wife's children. thats what ADULTS do. to waste your lives playing kiddie games should be illegal. be real MAN and go get jobs, you fucking virgins.

aside from that your post was a-ok.

Whoa dude! Jobs? Wife? Children?! Gimme a break, life's too short and games are too long.

all of that sounds worse than playing video games

I don't know man, you seen video games as of late?

Why would I get a job to pay rent somewhere when I could just not? I don't think I'm particularly lazy or dependent, but my mom isn't going to kick me out or anything, so losing a huge chunk of my free time just to be less of a loser doesn't make sense to me.

Who posted this, fucked up and though they could delete it without anyone noticing?

I love how the article blames the Vidya and not the dead and raped American economy with its outsourcing, cost hikes and generally being the corporate bitch of companies who build shit elsewhere and import it back at markup.

Dropping out of such a fucked up society as ours is the most moral and ethical thing a "real MAN" can possibly do.

Blaming vidya is easier to do than anything else evidently.

pls dont make this into a feels thread

pretty subtle, 7/10

I bet some fag from cali will propose to tax vidya to force male neets back into the job market.

We are the first generation who will earn less than our parents. Baby boomers and their parents have thoroughly fucked the West so far and so hard that one would not even expect our way of life to exist in 50 years.

We can't even look forward to any kind of retirement; our generation know that we'll be forced to work well into our 70's and that the state pension system will have most likely collapsed long before that thanks to baby boomers top-ending the population curve.

Our parents could go and walk down the high street and come home with a decent job a few hours later, whereas we have to send off a hundred applications, go to dozens and dozens of interviews and be asked the same nonsense questions, only to fall at the last hurdle to one of the other hundred people applying for the entry-level job to pass barcodes over a scanner.

The Japanese get an even rawer deal, with 100-hour work weeks, no future and no prospects, so it's hardly surprising when they want no part of it.

In light of all these facts, i have to wonder whether journalists are able to keep a straight face when they pretend to act surprised that young men aren't enthusiastic about getting up early every morning for their low-skilled, shit wage, dead-end job.

Go away, kike.

Way to fuck up Barry. This fucking article is nothing but a bunch of faggots whining that they aren't earning top dollar for doing nothing and having no skills or education.

Why not do both. Play vidya and be a productive member of society. The more productive you are the more money and there fore more vidya.

There's not really any jobs to get anymore, everyone either wants someone experienced, forces you to go to college pozzhives, or are really just being outsourced to robots, or india.

the only game
is the game of life
AND TO TASTE THE MAGGOTS OF THE MIND OF THE UNIVERSE
HAVE A SPOOKY hannakuh YOU FAGGOTS
Back to you, Jay.

Tell me more about it! Are they black, by any chance?

yes this is he

Fuck! Missed that.
Good bait sir.

19(?) trillion of debt will do that. No matter how well you do there's this yawning hole ready to suck the country in.

Cuts to welfare and military (like MAJOR cuts, 50%+) is needed but can you truly imagine thats even possible now?

Because you can make more on welfare.

video games

You can make more as a forklift driver then you would on welfare.

How much?
How many applicants are you up against?
Any future?
Also I know someone who did that, got half his face burnt off when the warehouse went up in flames.

The problem will resolve itself in the most horrible ways imaginable.

There are barely any full time jobs out there. Working part time isn't enough to support a family.

Automated.

Economists aren't known for their wast knowlag of scientific methodology

This is how bait should be

+15$/hr
Pretty much guarentees you get whatever warehouse job you apply for assuming you are not an autisis tard. Whether it is just as an inventory / materials handler or if you do actual assembly places always need certificrd flork lift drivers.

Some states welfare come close to that.

Personally thats what I would do but many just don't want to work if money is too free.

At least I'm getting to play all the games I want but I'd really like to at least have my own bathroom again.

I've been unemployed for three years after some miserable experiences with jobs. I really don't know where I would want to work any more. For a while I was doing hentai commissions and making alright money, but that left me miserable and disgusted with myself so I quit that too. Now I just live with my grandparents working on art, cg, and other shit. I've thought about getting involved with an indie project, but after seeing how Katawa Shoujo's team turned out I sort of don't want to do that either. I suppose I'm just lucky my grandparents needed some extra help, though I'd be much happier if they'd get healthy and not need it, for their own sake.

Still, I gotta figure out something to do on the side. I don't like being out of work this long.

Which frankly explains a lot of the problems of modern society when you really think about it.

You were fired or did you quit your previous job?

tfw earn just under $100k a year, not inlcuding super, and haven't even hit managerial/executive level in my industry yet

Why don't they ever do studies on old people that ruin the economy?

why don't you get a job

What's a knowlag?.

Because then thats "ageist".

It's barely enough to support yourself.

No fucking winning anywhere here.

where is the 4am thread when I need it
kill me

I spent 5 years working various jobs, and was exploited in each and every one.

unpayed hours, unpayed overtime, under-cut or outright removed breaks/lunch and work that massively exceeded my training.

Probably the worst was when I was expected to work full time, 9-to-5 for two months entirely unpaid before they'd even offer a part-time position.

In each and every job I held, it was some shitty boomer that was behind all of the exploitation.

Fuck those elderly kikes.

Nigger im at work right now. Night shift security guard, full time shitposter.

Yeah sure.

Videogames cost money.

Downsized, was working in the software portion of a consultant agency and after the CEO made the bad decision to blow a ton of money outsourcing primary development to an Indian company that never delivered they decided to just drop the whole division, even though less than a year earlier my boss had just gotten the go ahead to start building it up. Can only partially blame them since they were basically paying me a shitload to sit around unable to actually do anything while waiting for the Indians to deliver but they really should have just developed in-house as literally everyone who knew anything about programming in the company had told them.

I'm at work right now satan, I'm on break

That sucks mein nigger.

lol im a traditional man myself but white people comes over to 3rd world countries and literally takes care of his wife's children

What really sucks is having to vacate the bathroom mid-shit because your incontinent dad woke up at 3am and is about to piss himself in the hallway.

You know what? How about we let this be a feminist world? Let them wear the pants and go to work while I stay at home all day doing nothing whilst complaining endlessly about how being a "stay at home man" is the hardest job on earth.

Sounds like living the dream, to me.

When I was in college for electronic engineering, I was told right at the start that my employment options would be dire unless someone with a job I was suited for keeled over and died due to a pizza-induced heart attack. I was told tales of people whose only job, for a high-five to low-six figure income was to ORDER REPLACEMENT CHIPBOARDS FROM CHINA AND INSTALL THEM, seldom even needing to warm up a soldering iron, and that this kind of job is so rare that I would never find one unless I already knew somebody in a company with such a position. Wew indeed.

Yep, blame the last few presidents. All of the jobs that effectively unskilled people used to do (general steel mill and factory work not requiring specific skills) got moved to Mexico and such. All of the data entry and database stuff got moved to India, because why NOT pay ten street-shitters five percent of what one American costs to do a job? If they do it half as well, hire twice as many! Well, we cut out all of the jobs that don't require a bachelor's degree in some field, or a shitload of experience that isn't taught outside of the company, so now where do all of the people looking for a first job, or a simple job go?

DAS RITE, DA GUBMINT FO DEM GIBMEDATS! Seriously, the reason why US-based phone support is so terrible is because most of the staff would have been declared legally retarded if this was 1960, but since the moved the goalposts for what counts as retarded, these people are just "slow".

Jesus, how do you have a break undercut or removed? Sometimes people seem to forget about employee rights.

I'll give it at least another year or two before I feel like such a pile of garbage that I just get some shitter minimum wage job and give up on life.

Why didn't you learn a skill that didn't have an over-saturation of lifetime employees? Just because you learn a skill doesn't mean you're entitled to a job.

All they have to do to fix the work economy is make it illegal to outsource or offer jobs to anybody who isn't an American citizen. No green cards, no work visas, no jobs overseas, no chinese factories, no imported parts or labor. None of that bullshit.

Then build the wall around the rest of the world and make the world pay for it.

Living the dream.

It did back then. now you need experience, know the right person and a diploma.

What kind of blue collar job?

I recently got a full time job (not in my field of course) at a "good" company and I have to fight the urge to end it all every morning

how do i escape this hell

This used to actually be an option. The old fall-back of the overly proud - just get one of those shitty minimum wage or blue collar jobs.

They don't exist anymore, user. There are none. There is no fallback. Your only hope at getting a job is to jump the border into some Trashcanistan and pretend to be foreign and hope that your own country accidentally outsources shit to you.

By ending it all one morning.

give yourself project oriented goals, learn new skills and fund them with your work.

Well with no fall back plan then I guess I'll just dedicate my life to my hobby and hope it allows me to pay for food.

This was always a huge issue with my parents. They refused to accept that it wasn't the 70's anymore, and me going out and handing my resume to local businesses just wasn't how it's fucking done anymore. Everything is online to make it easier to scan your application for industry buzz words and to ignore your application should you not meet the buzz word quota.
Also, that last hurdle to jobs you mentioned has a name: nepotism. I lost a fairly decent job opportunity once because the company decided to hire the niece of the head of human resources over me despite her being a high school dropout and me being a college graduate. I had the last laugh at least when my aunt, who worked at the company, told me the girl had conveniently forgotten to mention that she was pregnant during her interview. She ended up costing the company a pretty penny in medical insurance, and she naturally took a few months off for maternity leave.

scaffolding

Become a phone slave for a cell phone company. If you're capable of beating a game without running to GameFAQs for help, then you can easily tell retards where the home button is on their iPhone, and find interesting ways to give people what they want without getting bitched at by corporate jackoffs a week later. I've been doing it for near a fucking decade, and it's paid for a massive game collection that is caked with dust, and a pretty decent firearms collection.

2005 was the beginning of the end for any kind of intelligent jobs that could become careers. I chose to get an education in something that I could use, as health issues keep me out of anything involving heavy lifting or driving. Seems no one wants you to operate machines or vehicles if your heart stops on occasion. Yay, arrhythmia! Besides, what's "hot" tends to change while you're still in school, but you can't find this out until your CV and resume start getting one response a year from companies that reject you because you won't move to India to train people to do the job you haven't even started.

Yep, good luck even getting a job at McWendyKingHut, as they're full to the back teeth with the concept of diversity hiring to fill quotas instituted by their masters in California, ORRRR you appear to be too competent to remain at the restaurant if something better comes along, and they won't hire you because you're a fucking flight risk.

Look up how easy it was to attend an IVY LEAGUE COLLEGE and PAY THE TUITION WITH PART-TIME, MINIMUM WAGE WORK in the sixties. Now you only get your certifications so you can MAYBE get a job and pay your student loans before you retire, so you have a house to starve to death in when your retirement benefits are revoked.

I don't even know why I bother fucking working, I make less than I would on disability and taxes take a big potion of my check every week to go to people who aren't working but could. Starting to feel like I've contributed enough to the pot and its my turn to suckle the teat, my money certainly isn't going into fixing roads or any bullshit like that any more.

I'd like to do a lot of things but work is overly time consuming. My current goal right now is to just work less, or find a job with fewer hours and a livable pay.

Texas still has alot of retail jobs, although most of them are walmart and krogers and expect you to work overnight with nigs and spics.

how many hours a week do you work/how many days?

Also where are people getting this 9-5 thing? Every job I see is 8-5 with an hour break plus, but anyone who's done that know how it works.

"You're a strapping able-bodied young man! You can either get a job interview and work at the corner sore OR work in the factories with minimal experience needed!"
"We'll need your social security number, home address, a detailed resume, and we need a schedule a job interview, say this Friday? Unfortunately we have no factory jobs available because we outsourced those to China! And even if we did you'd still need lengthy formal training now thanks to government regulations!"

Boomers were a mistake

dis tbh fam ya already kno wut u finna do tho. piratin help a whole helluva lot tho cuh den yo got mo to disperse on essentials playa. i c dem crackin down deez days tho, tbp n kat u need a cc fo wut da heylll dawg? i mean shieeet fam i ain't e'en torrent dat much no mo but dayuuuum

"We see that you like… video games, and liked comment made by Donald Trump? I'm sorry, but we aren't looking for RACIST MISOGYNISTS."

Yeah, don't forget that part. I have no social networking accounts to avoid that, but even now, having NO online presence is worse in some cases than having the "wrong kind" of presence. Also in 1970, you could work at a steel plant as a minor, get tenured in, and be un-fireable until the plant moved to Mexico in 2003 or something.

The only bad thing about 1970 is that you wouldn't live long enough to see the waifu age.

8/8 m8, 8/8

There were plenty to go around in the eighties. Not the surplus that exist now, but people had a thing for Lum.

Hell, some jobs today REQUIRE you to be active on social media

Its not fucking fair, my grandfather worked on mainframe computers for an insurance company starting in the 1970s. He needed NO formal education, they hired him right up and learned basic operation and maintenance on the spot, when the company switched to microcomputers in the 1980s, he was able to stay with them. He was able to retire in 2005

Its just not fucking fair, I couldn't land anything comparable today unless I got a big expensive degree

I sure love being called lazy fuck by boomers and minister of jobs thanks to not wanting to work for in factory for Chinese on 3 shifts for scraps as only job available here

How old are you user?
Ever thought about enlisting?

yes goy, fight for Israel

Because a real human being should be out in skin cancer weather ~50 hours a week fixing highways and drowning in insurance payments and premiums from a malformed spine amirite

Don't listen to this faggot I have two army vets in my HVAC class and they constantly tell me about how their time in the army fucked up their bodies. One of them had to go home early one day because he turned his neck the wrong way and it aggravated the three slipped disks in his neck he got from running four miles with a sixty pound rucksack every week.

how do you become an apprentice? Have a BS, thinking about throwing in the towel and going into blue collar

Hey, that was me a couple years ago.
It was an inbound call center for filing claims for a "good company." Despite the company wanting that Personal Touch™ we were glorified robots that were not allowed to deviate from the scripts or be truly human or helpful with people in any way.

For example: I had a call where the customer was thanking me from the bottom of her heart for how much I had helped her, but the whole time I could only think about how fucked she was going to be and how infuriating it was to not be able give her any warning.

This job was the best thing I had going for me and I despised it. I ended up taking an LoA where I ordered food with what should have been rent money, played vidya, and wondered if today would be the day I kill myself.

The thought of wounding friends and family with my suicide kept me from doing it. Now I'm unemployed and living with my father. Wondering what the hell I'm going to do with my life.

Technically since he's a freelance musician we're both unemployed, but he makes enough for us to live and to keep himself semi-permanently drunk (not before or during work of course)

all jobs are in China or made by robots, so we beautiful mice in 50's utopia/ dystopia now

it started with a summer job that they just kept extending, after 4 months I asked for an apprentice contract, which was dumb, as I now only make 60% of what I used to

I feel your pain brother, except I didn't get my GED yet. But why fucking bother? The DMV wont let me have a drivers license for more than a year without approval from a doctor, I have been in no accidents my entire life. Stupid bureaucratic pieces of shit. The insurance I have no longer covers my eye appointments so no fucking driving for me, even though I am completely able-bodied otherwise.

same thing happened to my dad.

got a masters in music. Then got hired as a freaking coder, then went into disaster recovery. Try doing that today. It wuz a differen tiem

This. Never be the doorkicker if you're thinking of a civvie career afterwards. Doorkickers don't have career prospects. Technicians, medics, officers, pilots, elite backflip headshot operators, yes. Otherwise, please reconsider.

It's great to live like a NEET without having to feel like a degenerate leech on society.

Getting a job in agriculture and spending most of my time outside was the best decision I ever made.

Fair's a place where you show a prize pig. My grandfather worked for a steel plant and retired. My only successful uncle on my dad's side of the family works at another steel plant as a chief electrician in another city, and I believe he's retired, or is about to. He told me all of his sons, no matter what skills they have, are working SHIT jobs. One is a lawyer, and would make the same pay at Wendy's, that he would at a large law office. My other cousins are either in education, database work, or medicine, and the job options are pretty similar there.

As Damon Wayans once said in In Living Color, "Be, all that you can be! Get a messed-up life, and an ugly wife, in the aaaaaaarmy!" Yes, ruin your knees and your back, get fucked by the VA when you need medical help, get your guns taken away when you need someone to talk to when you feel depressed by that, and then get committed and robbed by some cunt you married when she sees that you got awareded some kind of settlement for getting exposed to anthraids or radioactive beefaroni in the field.

GED is worth getting, because it shows that at least you cared enough to prove you knew what a high school student SHOULD know. GEDs can be denied if you're retarded, but high school diplomas are pretty much handed out on the lunch trays on your last day of 12th grade now.

Not an option if your computer was a dorito with a stock cooling fan and a PCI GeForce card when buttcorns first started.

It started as a regular 40/5 days a week but they keep increasing it although I'm telling them no at this point. My time off isn't necessarily free time as I have other responsibilities to take care of at home.

The one was an engineer and the other was a mechanic just don't join the army at all if you want to not fuck up your body permanently because you still have to do PT even if you aren't infantry.

Only morons join the infantry.

Working men don't give a fuck about mysogynists. Are you applying for twitter moderator or something?

I don't like blindly following doctrine.

Even if I agreed 100% I still wouldn't enlist because of how hard our vets get shafted.

shit sucks user. Getting my ged was just one of those things that made me believe I was making progress same thing with my drivers license, but now that I have both I don't have anything else except, like I said, my hobby that I spend most days learning. It probably wont lead to anything but at least I have a thing I can get better at that distracts me until eventually I get kicked out or something.

They still make you do ruck marches even if you aren't infantry.

no, but the HR and PR stuffed with cunts do.
and you also have state mandated quotas

That sucks. The only tales I've heard were deployments grunts whose rucks killed their backs and knees.

If you're police, you get to have guns even in commiefornia. :^)

Yep, this. If you see a man in HR, he's likely 60+ years old, and operating a vacuum cleaner.

As they say you're soldiers first and whatever the hell else second you are gonna be marching right behind the infantry and fucking up your knees and back right with them. Just don't go into the army unless you want to get a pittance in welfare with a side of unbearable pain after you're out.

You most likely wouldn't even if you got a big, expensive degree that saddled you with a lifetime of debt. Plus you'd have to get a masters too since so many people have a bachelors now they're essentially worthless.

The biggest employment sector for graduates is the food & retail industry.

This is why you should vote Jill Stein and end this 2 party dictatorship. She will give more jobs to americans and end the working poor problem murrica have

It's government's fault that being NEET is even possible.
Remove welfrare.

Yeah, but you barely have to carry any weight. When I first enlisted, it was backbreaking shit, but it was mostly something combat arms did. Nowadays, you can just pretend you're carrying weight (not that you would have to carry a lot). Nobody is going to check unless they hate you. The only time I'd imagine you having to do ruck marches while carrying a ton of weight is if you got stationed in some shit hole like Korea. This US Army experience though.

Oh right, that shit. Go into hard labor or something job that hates HR.

While I don't disagree with you, entirely, you are exaggerating just a bit.

It's good to get into a trade like HVAC or welding since all the liberal faggots and women avoid those fields like the plague it's not fucking impossible to find a job in those fields. Also if you live in a hot or cold climate HVAC technicians are desperately needed all the time.

I want to live in Simon Stålenhag's dystopia instead of ours.

I've got an ok job and the 9 to 5 every weekday makes me want to kill myself

I live in the most temperate climate on earth. Also, welders here barely make above min wage. Anything blue-collar and you'll be undercut by a Pole.

It helps to talk to employers directly and build connections. Building connections is as easy as going to a job fair and shaking hands while doing your best to look eager.

Well shit. What about aviation engineering? I hear they always need more people to work on planes.

If you are an HVAC technician in the south and have a valid drivers license you get hired on the spot.

yeah maybe the giant prawns will eat all the rapefugees in Sweden.

I remember doing some research into this, airplane maintenance is a fast growing field. If you get certified in it you're guaranteed to get a job.

also a bunch of other trade skills are growing right now, like carpentry. Everyone young went to school for their gender studies and feminism degrees, and left a bunch of old fucks to fix and build everything. And now all those old fucks are dying / retiring

You have no idea how correct you are. I know a guy in his sixties who was twenty in 1970. It was easy to find work as people were accepting of you back then. You could literally pick and leave in moments notice to America or anywhere no need for rent immediately, no need for a bank account.
Friend of mine decided to pack up and leave my home province in Canada to BC one day and got a job at a Denny's immediately, him and his girlfriend. I had this exact thought earlier too because of how bullshit the times we live in are.

This field went to shit, there's 5 dozen people I have to to compete with for the same job, sit through interview after interview only to be told they want someone with experience, but not too much experience or some other bullshit. I've been sitting on my ass playing videogames for 5 months instead of getting to work on airplanes and my patience really runs thin some days. It's insulting when people tell me I should work as a cart pusher at the local supermarket instead.

WHY ARE ALL THESE YOUNG MEN KEEPING TO THEMSELVES AND PERUSING HOBBIES, WHO WOULD BELIEVE THIS TURN OF EVENTS'

i'll give it two shrugs out of ten

This is the biggest soul crushing fact of it overall. I hate it so much damn it all.

"yeah why don't you have a facebook? are you hiding something?"

Yep, that's how it goes. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

That was beautiful user. Thanks for the laugh.

i'm a spiteful piece of shit, i would like to see all these disenfranchised young men given a planet or hell just an island to themselves to watch earth fall apart at the seams without them

The world IS falling apart whether we attempt to fix it or not user. You don't need to be on an island to see just how the shit has hit the fan, how wrong many things have been and are right now. You're naive to believe you're unaffected, useless to believe you can change anything. You can only affect yourself. Find a wife who isn't shit, with good genes and go at it I say.

We just need to melt that southern ice cap and then shit will start popping off.

After a year of doing nothing when I left college I finally found a small part time delivery job but the process of applying for a job is so fucking annoying now. I wish it was like the old days where you could just walk into a place and ask for a job which you would likely get and be given training for as long as you were polite, eager and seemed like a decent sort. Now you have to apply for everything online along with 100 other people and you need to outright lie on your CV so you can fill it with enough buzzwords to get noticed.

Trips of truth confirm.

This is all the fault of the jews, boomers, niggers, spics, and sjw/liberal/feminists as well as their beta nu male cucked orbiters. They fucked everything up and fucked us over, this is the fate they chose, we had nothing to do with any of it.

And if the happening comes, they will be the first to fall.

The problem is that there aren't enough jobs that are worth the time.

Get a degree in some cool subject that can help society? Guess what, there's thousands of other people like you pumping out resumes to get a job even tangibly related to your degree, so unless you get randomly selected out of thousands of resumes you're not getting that job, so you need to look somewhere else.

Go to KFC? Okay, maybe so you can get the work experience and reference down. Work your ass off for many hours a week in shit conditions and shit pay and end up stuck for years as you keep failing that

Mars cannot be terraformed as it lacks the mass to hold an Earth-like atmosphere, and has a solid core, which doesn't generate the massive magnetic field that Earth's core does, steering radiation and cosmic crap away from the planet. Solar wind is literally stripping what's left of Mars' thin, toxic atmosphere off. To make Mars a copy of Earth, we would have to crash Mercury into it, or a shitload of comets and asteroids, and it would take millions, if not billions of years to cool.

Gee it's almost as if a cultural war is being raged against certain, recently dominate, ethnic groups.
I wonder who could be behind it all…

This is the fault of everyone even if you and me only jerk off user. We all have failed and if a happening occurs WE ALL FALL, so it's hilarious to watch them die first but don't forget you can die just as easily.

i doubt my unstable self will last long enough to see the last pillars buckle but hey
i can see how i'm affected (for instance despite working full time in a trade, i've lived with my parents for 25 years and need to get 3 friends together to afford a simple apartment) despite the fact my father came here with fucking 20 potato-dollars and a pack of cigarettes and was able to raise a family and buy a home before he was 30
i don't really want to change anything which i admit is a piece of shit move on my part, at this point i just want to do things that make my personal life happier
i am unfit for reproducing and can't even get a date so that's off the table. i'll keep working on my body and personal traits but anything i am isn't worth passing down

whoops i forgot to mention that since a youth spent on video games and anime has fucked up my image of ideal women in my head that i can't find attraction in regular chicks anymore because my mind is so lost on that department to anime tomboys

that's no ones fault but my own though, i blame no one for that

See that's the difference between us and them, we hate them more than they will ever hate us. A pretty big edge imo

Nothing you can do. Tomo is too perfect.

That which only exists to breed and feed will always outlive the rest.

Dude tomboys are actually pretty damn great. You knock up what is a feminine female man. Chances are the tomboy will love you for as long as she can.

Tomo is fucking cheat codes, a monument to the arrogance of man who creates in art things that can not be achieved in reality

Wrong. It is the strong who survive, not the roaches. It's all in your head user, and when the time comes you will be ready.

But I'm totally white and CAN exist to breed and feed. I could outlive them, my genes could out live theirs. My entire family is blonde, black or brown hair maybe red. So as long as I go Road Warrior on the world "white" would never die.

I somewhat understand what you feel, I've little interest in serious relationships anymore, since I know how millennial women are, and how scarce good women are. If I somehow hit the jackpot I guess I'll take the chance, but I'm not holding my breath

I forgot the name of this Manga and it kills me inside, I swear I book marked it but when I went to continue reading the next day it was gone.

read.tomochan.today/ here you go, cunt

any time i get close to a girl it falls out from under my feet right before it gets serious, there must be something fundamentally wrong with me as a person i can't figure out yet, unfortunately i'm just about out of years to figure out that shit

i don't think i'll be too upset if a die a virgin at this point or whatever

Tomo chan wa Onnanoko
I also reccomend Nami Joshi which I found yesterday and Danberu nan kiro moteru, they all have pretty similar feels and great girls.

*Nomi Joshi, not Nami

A geomagnetic field is highly over rated. There appears that there may have been even periods of tine that Earth lacked a magnetic field. As long as you can build enough of a volume of atmosphere it would stay that way for millions of years. Also solar wind interacting with an atmosphere can create a weak magnetic field that protect it to some degree. Mars probably lost most of it's atmosphere when a Pluto sized +/- body slammed into it's north pole and created the Borealis Basin.
Solar wind is also stripping our atmosphere as well. It's a natural process for all planets.

The real problem is all that damn perchlorate, assuming it's globally distributed. But bioremediation is likely possible.

>terrible generation of parentsat least here in the US
Bachelor Tax soon, just like in Rome

Thanks fucker, nice shows btw

My issue is that I'm not really attractive, since I'm prone to stress and anxiety, eating to calm myself. I also expect some values I consider to be indispensable from people that are close to me. The most important one (that I practice myself) is loyalty, a.k.a no stabbing in the back. You can imagine why I don't have close friends

If they seriously roll that shit out as well as fucking us with Hillary and taking away the chans, I don't know how I will react.

Pro tip I actually do know.

KEEP POKING THE BEAR HOOKED NOSE'D MOTHER FUCKERS

Business is dumb. I like my work but I am surrounded by hipsters, numales and wymmin. I wish I could just play video games all day.

i feel you, i work out a lot lately but i'll have a weird face forever
what folks consider to be loyal varies wildly, i try not to ask to much of even my old friends because of that but i think its backfired

ah well, i don't like complainers so i live with it

If it makes you feel any better, it turns out if the whole world voted on the US election right now T-man would win by a landslide.

Well, I do have some more superficial friends and one that has become closer, but I don't trust almost anyone, not even my family I trust completely, though I do trust them a lot. That's why I don't have any friends I consider close, and I'm always ready for shady shit going on with them

Yes well the whole world isn't voting, and if he doesn't win we are really fucked this time. All hope would be lost, Sauron would basically get that little gold ring and rape us in the ass with it.

Trump HAS to win for us to live.

Also, in this day and age with how often you're expected to move, friendships have fundamentally changed
Plus the dilution caused by social media, especially facebook in changing the term as well

Fucking good. I hope Trump rocks the world and sides with Russia. I want to live in a world where I can legally fly over to Russia and meet cute girls.
I don't care. They have blue eyes, and blonde hair I want my kids to have the same and Germany is fucked literally **god fucking damn it why, so much for genes fucking damn it all^^

Well if I was a burger I'd take Trump over Hillary any day

when will the myth of traditional ruskie wife end?

russaboos who live in the RT propaganda where everything is perfect in putinland

there is no such thing as a traditonal mongoloid headed GF from Ruskan. It's just the fact my kids would be blue eyed that I want. I'd rather have my kids spread blue eyes than anything,

Same here user man. i just can't do jackshit with myself but I'm not ugly for certain.

No shit. Worst case scenario With Trump is that we get an irl version of Apprentice: Presidential Edition, worst case scenario with Hilldog is a toss up between she starts a nuclear war or some other country preemptively starts a nuclear war.
Actually nuclear war might be preferable to the hell that would be released from 8 years of a Hillary administration.

its tough, reading people, girls especially is hard and knowing what you're supposed to say is harder

one thing i'm aware of that fucked up my chances at relationships is that i keep my feelings toned down or too myself because i assume it would come off as spergy or cheesy.
biggest crock of shit anyone told anyone else ever

STRONG HUMAN CHILDREN

"Be yourself" never works when you have autism does it? Especially if you're an aware autist.

Indeed. A facade attracts more than the genuine article, unless you're truly different from other people. But then when she gets used to your idiosyncrasies, you become boring, or you need to be changed.
I want nothing to do with women because my heart defect is congenital, and doesn't skip generations. To inflict a walking death upon someone who is not an enemy is beyond vile.

People are constantly pestering me because my public personality is "angry counselor". I fucking hate everything and don't hide it, and tell certain people that because I speak with them longer than the time it takes to say "hey", that I respect them at an intellectual level. They tell me their problems, I tell them both the "and then you bury the pieces in the forest along different stretches of highway" solution, and the practical solution to the problem. This only works if you're a bitter wreck of a man, but then, you will have no interest in people, and will not reciprocate their curiosity.

What's the difference between a simple valve and most women? A simple valve is a callow shunt…

First you have to find a girl that realizes how the world actually works. Good luck with that.

90% of Women I've talked to are on board with the whole "HeforShe" and "Feminism".

Now you combine the modern narrative with "Girls can have it all, be a Mother and a career on the same level as a Man!" and with them having their period every month fucking them over, they are going insane, and then they read the blogs and magazines tell them that its MEN thats the problem. And they eat it up.

Meanwhile guys are being devalued more and more in society, University is no longer tailored to them, Men are leaving Uni in droves. Having "a job" isn't enough for the Girls, they want someone with a long term plan, even though we are in a near depression level employment environment.

All you read in the news is "Why aren't guys doing this? Why aren't guys doing that?" Go fuck yourselves, society kicked Men out of the car on the curb and have driven off. Unless you are earning or are born into the top 10%, forget being guy who feels fufilled and accomplished.

Well one has to get money somehow, and I haven't got a knack for drug dealing

That doesn't bring into account how messed up women get from having multiple sexual partners nor does it start touching on the pill
shits fucked

I wonder what will take for women to finally realize what they're doing

never, not even when they will all be in hijabs

I just don't know how to people

There are women who are like us, who don't eat the medias bait and who live the NEET life too, you just have to look for them

The ones that avoid all of that shit are so like men that you wouldn't notice them if you saw them, or dress like crazy bitches so people don't initiate conversation.

If you have a job where you have to speak with random people (on the phone) and sound like a goddamn human being while doing it, it makes it VERY easy. Think of it as semi-anonymous one-on-one public speaking.

Not that working at a call center will do anything but decrease your desire to see tomorrow. Well, you might luck out, some people aren't crushed by the corporate bullshit and social justice faggotry at the employee end.

After the War, after the seeds of Feminism were planted. Women entered the workforce en-masse. Men were displaced out of jobs. Girls want guys to get a job to be responsible, but they are competing with Girls who are usually better connected, and have University that caters to their learning style. So you are basically up shit creek there. What do guys have to offer? They used to have a career, now they have literally nothing.

Alls you have to do is take a look at Male suicide since the 50s-60s. And you'll see Men just checking out.

I think that number would've kept climbing higher if not for the intervention of modern anti-depressants.

I'm starting a new job next week and I'm pretty much incompetent at everything except videogames. W-wish me luck fams.

Gee it's like times have changed or something, that you can't get a job as easily as 50 years ago.

I already am a wagecuck.
Hardly talk at all though, just the regular ; "mornin" and "did ya see dat ludicrous display last noit?"

That's why Holla Forums will never have a wife, because they choose physical appearance over character.

Men aren't inherently anti-social are they though?

Is there a way for us to fix this?

Good luck

what's the job?

vocaroo.com/i/s1fuGr6EDN4y

My voice is a cheat, when I don't have a throat ailment like I do at the moment.

Lucky bastard

Holla Forums has neither of those things

me too

Three outcomes

1. Muslims fuck everyone up and turn everyone back to Working Man / House Wife

2. The Western World turns into Japan, where Men are so disgusted by the angry selfish career Women they turn to 2D or robots.

3. Become so desperate for Femininity in the modern world you become what you are looking for and go Trans, vid related.

I imagine when robot waifus become commonplace, more people will be motivated to work just to keep the electricity running. Unil then, I say these articles are pathetic clickbait because they don't even pretend to be objective or answer why things have changed.

2. will never happen

3.every man should literally become trans bitches, this could force some change but also cause major change

Th-thanks.

Nothing too taxing, just quality checking for a plastic container company. My only worry is that I will be my usual meticulous self and waste time and piss people off, but I'll see.

Islam is Patriarchal, and thats how it was before the 50's in the Western world.

It's happening right now, in the Western world, you see the articles, you see people complaining about "Men being Boys" the shaming has already started. But for Men there is no return, at all.

Yeah we just beheaded people for not going along with marriage, and encouraged cutting peoples hands off in the 50's we were just like that

When will this fucking trend end.

I lost a fairly big job opportunity when my dad killed my boss's friend in a car crash

Well, better than the other way around, I suppose.

What jobs?

Story time?

Damn that's brutal.

You mean mudshits and nigger turn the West into mirrors of the shitholes the savages fled from.

Babies that don't require a female egg are already possible. In the next 20 years we will get very close to making women obsolete, both for reproduction and emotional support.

Gas chambers.

Don't forget, 60 or so percent of gun deaths are SUICIDES. Most of the rest are gang related or black on black crime, which doesn't fit the narrative that all guns are murder machines operated solely by overweight white men.

No one seriously believes this.

Erm no, how about you get in the oven, schlomo.

He's just performing a summoning ritual.

That shit increases suicidal tendencies and men when they want to kill themselves don't make facebook posts about it

People who listen and believe do.

generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/

Hey what about fundraising, are they still viable now in the year 2016?

No, now they would have to be in the form of patreons and they're exclusively for progressive shitty youtubers

And then kike politicians who say free higher education is something only greedy little shits want, while simultaneously blowing out budget on the military, to the point where we nearly spend as much as the entire rest of the world combined.
America is fucked. I want Trump to be president just to watch this country burn in a way it should have when we had media blackouts during the Occupy protests so the cops could beat the living shit out of protestors without cameras filming it.

I wonder why.

What if I work part time and live like a NEET the rest of the time?

Women also tend to fail at suicide more and it gets them more attention of all programs and shit that target women even though it's actually a lesser problem.

What's free higher education gonna do? Universities are echo chambers and Marxist indoctrination centers, all the professors are smug liberal pieces of shit that love nothing more than to shit on white men from their tenured positions, and the student body is made up of uppity, disgusting niggers and greasy spics, on top of smug white cunts programmed to view you with disdain.

Just nuke it all and end it.

Playing devil's advocate, that only shows where the person was arrested- not instances.
Chart more effectively shows that more niggers are caught than other races

Just get yourself a girl from the countryside. That way I can fuck her and netorare her till she become part of my toys

If you fail at killing yourself you were never serious enough about it to begin with.

Clearly the police is arresting more niggers because racism, not because they commit more crimes.

You're shit at playing Devil's advocate.

Every single fucking time.

It's full of rich people and people who got in because of diversity, that's why. Make it free, the SJW bullshit will go away.

I said I was playing Devil's advocate, not a retarded SJW.

I guess. Too bad he's an asshole.

There's not much to storytime but alright.

>tell lawyer that the victim's alcohol was slightly above legal level

Your crap post reminds me of that SJW demographic that claims that only 2% of rapists get put in jail because it compares the number of rapists convicted to the number of rapes reported, cases thrown out, people found innocent, etc.

You don't go to ivy league universities to learn, because most of their celebrity educators are shit at actually teaching, you go there to network.

You can get the same level of education at a community college. Not like any of those tenured fucks do more than read from a book and Jew the shit out of you by forcing you to buy homework DLC.

You ended sounding like one though.

That line of thought only makes sense if you assume that everyone is equal and therefore we all should have equal arrest rates. We know this not to be the case.

The point still stands, the US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger and spics problem.

Close. We beat the shit out of them but still get fucked over since they tend to live longer than men. Plus it's a good excuse to remarry without loosing honor/divorce.

your dad sounds like an asshole

…You know there's space between Ivy League and community college, right? Even CC is like $16,000 a semester if you're lucky.
Keep Ivy League as private schools and make all other colleges free, then.

You want more real men in the world?
Start with having more real women. Ones that don't get pregnant until they are happily married would be a good start.

We are starting to be no better than niggers.

Are you going to gas the niggers and use the trillions wasted on propping them up for that plan?

Make more porn plz

You're not propping up anyone. The worst diversity cases already get free rides. I peer reviewed an essay from some black girl my freshman year, and while this is a decent college, she wrote at a 1st grade level. Literally "my bunny lives in his habit. He likes to hop. He eats carrots." Misspelling and misuse of the word 'habitat' and all. She's still here, two years later.

If you're propping up anyone, it's the average American kid who's fucked over with no job without college, or fucked over with a shit job and lots of debt with college.

I was speculating that the stats are based on arrests of that crime. If anything the graphs show that niggers are making up a higher percentage of arrests in the NYC.
Of course there's a fucking nigger problem- the stats show it even with this bullshit I'm playing up

Again, you're reaching the wrong conclusion.

Let's say higher education became free tomorrow. Nothing else changed, free higher education just became a thing, who do you think would benefit from this? Do you think that white dude with all the right credentials would get to enjoy the free ride? Or would Shaniqua, Jamal, Ahmed, Pajeet, Pedro and Tyrone get to bring vibrant diversity?

And these are the stats we get, now just imagine what they are really like if you were to remove the "fog of war" nigger culcha of no snitchin' creates.

College admissions aren't like getting a job, faggot. You don't know anything about colleges, do you? You'd have to really fuck up to not be accepted anywhere.
Stop defending the Jewish concept of riddling kids with debt just so they can go get someone's coffee every day as an unpaid intern with the prospect of MAYBE getting a job. With how required college is to do anything in this country, we have to make it free. Going "wah wah but spics and nigs" doesn't mean shit, especially when a lot of the shitty ones are shitty because they're uneducated.

Damn, you guys have it rough, and this coming from someone in a third world country.

You could have said you're a retarded leftist from the get go, then I wouldn't have bothered with your shit opinions.

I'm not a leftist. I know it's hard to believe, Holla Forums, but it's not black and white like that.
Also, at the very least, you should be more worried about castrating the jewish cunts that hold all the money and fuck you over, rather than bothering with some uneducated idiots that mainly kill themselves and don't ever leave their own shithole of a ghetto.

Ok im a fat piece of shit and i live in southern cali, how can i get a job that wont make me want to killmyself or get stabbed by spics?

I'll bet this person does…

Or should i give up and go on disablity?

If dindus can just sit on their asses and get paid for it, why should anyone else work for their money?

I bet goobergabers did this

to have more numbers in their bank account than by sitting on your ass

If only niggers just sat around and did nothing, the price of propping them up with welfare would be worth it, but we all know they do more than that.

Gas yourself normalfag

is it crazy to see that and immediately start to think how a master of magic game would go on it?

M8, just keep some objective standards of performance without the quota bullshit and preferential scoring for more "diversity quotient". How could they keep up without it?

Damn, he got me.

But Mars is planetologically inert, unlike Earth. No volcanoes spewing their gasses into the atmosphere to replace the amount lost due to solar wind.

Try superimposing these two graphs together on single timescale.

Good thing I have some taste when it comes to porn, too.

how long do you think it would take me to go from drawing shitty stick men to being good enough to get money from drawing porn? but i dont want to draw furry stuff just more normal stuff can you even make money from that or is it only the furries that are desperate enough to pay for that shit?

There is porn in tumblr style regular people, but it's not steady or big enough to sustain yourself on.
Furries got the big bucks and they're steady.

Underrated comment.

I was going to ask you for a source because I thought it was bullshit, but looked at it again and see polling from North Korea. Now I know it's bullshit.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

If you want to make any meaningful amount of money making porn, you have to be taking commissions catering to a fetish. People make regular porn all the time just for the fun of it.

When will you be as good as this?
hitomi.la/galleries/800559.html

I wonder if they've implemented anything else than ip comparison to prevent multiple votes per person.

Most NEETs are republicans, meaning they'll never get a job or want one as long as government assistance programs like SSI is a thing.
Fortunately, Donald Trump plans to put a stop to that. :^)

Kek.

Women are taking mostly the marketing/humanity work.

Almost all STEM fields are deep in the shitter in the US atm.

Years of actual practice. Every day. For at least more than 2 hours.
Years.

Fetish porn is the easiest and fastest way to make money.
There are people who may want something regular (more of an exception rather than a rule), or you may be contracted to do an illustration of some kind, but these are more "professional" jobs which are not as common.

You could also try to get into making paintings for hotels and other high-class locations, but you'd need to have more than a bit of experience for that.

Better. I'm still working on getting my shit together, but by the time I finish the university, I should be ready.

Who would have fucking guessed?

Oh yeah? What can reliably kill roaches? Even strong radiation barely suffices.

I've never seen evidence of this being true, but I wouldn't be surprised. NEETs are more likely to have seen how bad it gets, and know that there's no big wonderful government that cares about you in your time of need.

Very nice.
I certainly wasn't expecting all the fluff when I first read it.

Meant for

So, the era of NEETs has come, but… will they still invent the sexbots before the society collapses?

Believe it or not, such a thing exists.
It's how a lot of people get baited into fapping to it.

Soon

I'll choose not.

Highest quality bait I have seen on Holla Forums in weeks.

Saying it in a funny voice doesn't make it less true.
The only real point of distinction here is that our jobs weren't "taken" by foreigners, they were inappropriately and irresponsibly "given" to foreigners.

Well its not going to go the fuck away.

Do Furry's like 3d yet?

A real man does what he wants to do faggot

Are they all in a secret cabal hiring each other or something?

I've saved $275k, have a $100k salary, and only graduated 5 years ago.
Still requires 50-60 hours a week and makes me want to kill myself most days though.

Oh, are you from Eastern Europe by any chance? Always nice to meet other Eastern Yuropoor user furfags

And more importantly, HR in corporate so they can fill all positions with their ilk. This has been one of the major reasons why Western companies have all been going to shit.

They do the same with publishing. Something like 90% of editors in all major publishing companies are cunts. They are the reason why sci-fi and fantasy genres have gone down the toilet, and why Western literature in general has become self-fellating hipster trash.

Why bother with STEM when they're just going to make the job requirements impossible to meet, turn around to the government and say they tried in the home market, but there was no one capable or willing, so now they "have to" hire Pajeet and give him an H1B visa.

Good luck there too cuck, they're just gonna hand over H2B visas to Pedro and co. and fuck you over as well.

The Jews want to see us all dead and buried, the only way to win this game is not to play it and let the whole rotten house of cards fall under its own weight.

I decided women are scum so never going to try get a wife or have children, so bought a cheep house and live off state benefits to buy games and hookers.

I am not surprised to see more men check out of the slut race.

Drawing furshit doesn't necessarily imply liking furshit. You can appreciate the skill and abhor the subject at the same time.

Stupid fucking boomers and government pre-deciding the fates of the next generation. Is it any wonder why young men are pissed off at the lack of control and feminization of their societies.

Fuck the system, Fuck older generations fucking with the younger generations for their own gain and sensitivities, they played the system for the longest time and now expect the younger generation to foot the bill for their selfish orgy.

The whole modern world needs to fucking burn and a lot of people with their little sensitivities need to die. I take enormous glee in the idea of persons with modernist views starving to death or being beaten to death over a loaf of bread or their shoes.

Sry for the rant gents that has been on my chest for a while.

This is the point at which you know you have hit rock bottom and it's time to swallow the gun.

They have a secret handshake they call the "pawshake" designed to mimic the soft pads most house pets have under theirs.

Dale Carnage - How to win friends and influence people.

Furries tend to be autistic, and autists tend to be smart, being smart lends to getting decent jobs. Either that or they mismanage their money like crazy.
Probably the latter.
My granddad was a near-millionaire and he blew his fucking brains out shortly after my mom was born.
Don't work a job you don't enjoy for money, man. I may work for basically minimum wage at a bakery, but at least I'm doing something I honestly enjoy.

I haven't seen any furry 3D porn so far, but I'd say it really depends on how well it is made.
Some people cream themselves over Skyrim sluts, so I see no reason why they'd turn something like that down, unless it was of terrible quality.
Again, it all depends if you can make it appealing.

From Serbia.
I'm glad you noticed.

Most furfags are autistic and work in highly specialised areas that take either spectacular autism or an iron will to study.
Also nepotism, I guess. If everyone else does it, why wouldn't they?

Sounds like a recipe to go crazy. If you're going to draw porn, better pick something you like; I'm sure anyone can find their niche.

You can just loathe all the fetishfags who go beyond vanilla and morally acceptable stuff, and the general autism of fandom with moronic ecelebs, zero taste and other crap, but it's rather silly to deny you like furshit if you haven't given up on drawing it.

Oh come on, money is money.

Can we all agree the future is going to have some great moments?

Second life, Yiffalicious, the new rack, modded Skyshit and Oblivion, products from Source filmmaker, Kanbangeh's New-is 3d porn movie, anda bunch of other stuff.

Are you a Jew?
Become a hitman in that case.

Aren't you contradicting yourself in the first two sentences you wrote?

The whole world will become a fucking mess once those born in the 80s-90s get in power.
It'll be great.

Aside from SL and modded TES games, it's still not as common as regular porn.
If you're good at 3D modelling and animating, give it a try.

Pick one retard

He is channeling his inner kike.

I genuinely agree.
Going to take a paycut to move to a less stressful job next year.

I work in finance and it's horrible to look at the world through that lens at the moment.
Central banks lowering returns on bonds with record low or negative interest rates, which force investors to seek returns elsewhere.
For the average person, that means unaffordable house prices and a life of servicing their mortgagte if they do manage to get one.

God help us all if interest rates do start to rise.

Good luck if you think you can live on $300 in Serbia. Only if you are living with your parents that are feeding you.

Meaning you only have to like money to draw furshit, you don't have to like it. It's like chefs that produce dishes they would never eat or fashion designers that never crossdress.

How do I make enough to live on without leaving my lair, Holla Forums?

Apply for gibs

That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Became a lets player and react channel at the same time

Strong radiation actually works, the problem is they can dig deep enough not to be affected by it to the degree needed to kill them. Higher yield radiation from today's hydrogen bombs can kill them (1000 Gys is the death point for even them, about 6-15 times more likely to survive than a human), but as long as they're far away enough, the radiation won't affect them enough to die, and their weekly moulting means that minor exposure does less damage to them than mammalian life. Roaches have insane survival mechanics, overall. I have a irrational fear of roaches, spraying my doors, lining the corner of my room, and under the sink/around the bathroom every 2 weeks with month long killing sprays).

Back on topic, it's a problem everywhere AFAIK, with friends from various countries moving to other countries or settling for brain drain jobs despite qualifications. Everyone I know in my age group has to share apartments with 3-5 other people, or lives with their parents. I am living with my cousin and his girlfriend, splitting rent, utilities and Internet.

Generally speaking, the only options I have for prospects are reliant on nepotism (which pisses me off, I don't want to be a part of the problem, but it's better than doing brain-dead work that has nothing to do with my studies), no way for me to get a job otherwise with stupid experience window requirements (too little and there's no chance of being hired, too much and they won't want me), unless I am to settle for call center work, well below the computer science degree I've been studying (along side self studying of unreal, unity, and python in my free time) in the hopes of someday making my dream games a reality.

Currently living and studying in a backwater town in the Philippines for cheaper cost of living, paying for it with shit Internet, black outs, an apartment room with leaking ceilings, without even space to even stretch in the mornings, and the possibility of being murdered/robbed if I walk the streets at night, and possibly being held for ransom like a family friend uncle was (they found him dead in a gas station with his head cut off, fucking terrorists). On the plus side I can legally own firearms here, getting one this Christmas since a dude got murdered about 60 or so steps away from my place a few months back.

Go full nigger and go on welfare.

Work freelance, remotely. You'll need an impressive portfolio, first, but there are plenty of jobs that can be done this way, really. Designers, programmers, translators, consultants… You just need to find a niche there's a demand for and that you can git gud at.

At least you get to browse Holla Forums during the weekend :^)

A while back I started learning programming but gave up. I was only at it for like two weeks and was making a text adventure rpg with turn based combat and a inventory system. I'm learning Gamemaker now and started C++ again recently.

Do you think I could make any money off a text adventure game? Could such a game get on Steam or GoG?

Mummy was talking to my other mummy (Raised by two women, yeah) about how much she hates me and thinks I'm nasty and evil (And I genuinely don't know why) and when the other mummy dies (Maybe 1 or 2 years left) she will not let me come with her.

I need to do something fast. This NEET life isn't going to last much longer.

Actually I'm already burning time that I don't have because I need to have like 8 work tickets finished before October, so I'm going to spend all day today programming too.

But yeah at least I can wake up after 5am and enjoy a cup of tea and a shitpost on the weekend.

Like anybody needs a study to notice that.

They have to bullshit their way to grant money somehow.

Vidya takes way longer to make, and small indie market is very saturated, so risk is very great, better use game just as practice and then learn enough C++ for entry level IT job.

nty
im not getting a job even if i wanted one

ill have to make a text adventure and spam it on Holla Forums or something idk

No wonder your mommy wants you gone

Make it progressive, the SJW are the ones that will buy your indie game. Aim for meme and Progressive themes like undertale.

you dont get it

she doesnt just want me gone

she fucking hates me and says im evil

lazy yeah

evil?

It's a strange feeling lads. I was getting sick of not doing anything all day. I'm doing mindless drone work now 8 hours a day, 4 days a week, but I don't plan on staying at this place very long anyway and the money is nice for someone still living with his parents. I've got some plans for what comes after that, but I need to put in the work to get fit first.

I think it's mostly a problem of people buying into the college meme and getting into retarded courses like GAME DESIGN or other useless shit filled with liberals and then realizing they wasted a fuckload of time. That or getting into degrees in work that's completely soulless and puts you into an office for the rest of your life.

Trades are the way to go if you are looking for something that actually pays you for honest work in my opinion. They're also in great demand because everyone thinks that shit's too low for them and they're better off with their meme degrees.

I'm not sure you can expect any money to come your way like that.
Shitposting, double checking, sage bombing and mocking fanart, maybe.

What if it's because she thinks you're a drag on society, and you know it, but willingly keep on doing it anyway?

its not that you dont know anything about me so pls go away with these assumptions and thinking you now know everything

theyve always been very abusive

good

notice he doesn't say "own a farm"
nope try 10-12hours a day , 7 days a week no breaks for good behaviour
well except for the king , the goverment ,the owner of the farm/your boss , your family any form of authority , your wife and your wife's children. But other than that nobody else
fixed marriage where you may have gotten the equivalent of a tumblr hambeast or one in the making but the difference from today is that you couldn't just say 'no'
ok but not unlike today 90% of the time it was something you got passed down from your parents ,if you were lucky enough
IF all of the above conditions were met without any hiccups in the meantime , sure ; but that is one big IF' considering there were at least two major wars in the meantime and god knows how may more depending on which side of the planet you live on ,healthcare was in an experimental stage even if you lived in an advanced nation and life expectancy was down by 30%

other than that , yeahlife back then was golden

He seems autistic mate, best leave him be.

Calm down, friendo. No need to be defensive about getting an answer to a question you've just asked.

And besides, you've already stated:

So that's why I'm asking you if you think she hates you because you're a drag to people around you. Which would make total sense.

Alright.

When will this stupid meme die? Deaths of children aren't relevant if you are no longer a child.

na they dont care about things like "society" and they raised me in a shit way and have always been horrible

its just thats the first time ive ever heard them actually say they hated me and thought i was evil and everything

right, because diseases , war , bad/no healthcare only ever affected children ; once you made it past you teens you were g u a r a n t e e d to make it into the ripe old age of 45 where having lived such an exciting an full life would take it's tow and the inevitable would happen

Skellypost and exaggerate all you want, it doesn't change the fact that child mortality is the main reason the average life expectancy used to be so low.

It's not my fault you suck at statistics.

ITT:
I am glad that you are depressed, get fucked, white cucks.

at least you're not a niggoh , wait

Are you a nigger?

It is alright, white cucks. I know that you are very fucked, after all, you have to check your priviliges and to endure shit like pic related. :-)

kind of dark but underrated post

So your father came to the country, I'll assume illegally until you post HD photos of his documentation from multiple angles, refused to integrate, murdered a White man, and was not punished for it.

I am unemployed, I have been for something like 6 years, and I don't have a college degree. I am nearing 30. I can't even get part time minimum wage work. I started working when I was 16, and since then I've worked at a slew of minimum wage jobs that I've walked away from. I've stayed at each and every singe one for anywhere between 3 and 10 months. I look like a high risk candidate, like someone who will abandon the job after less than a year. Either I lie about my work history or add nothing to my resume or application and look like I'm inexperienced, which also sets off red flags for most hiring managers. I can't win. Meanwhile, my sister earns something like 17 dollars an hour as a full-time dental assistant, and she still can't afford to live on her own because it's simply not enough money.

When I was a kid, I wanted to make vidya when I grew up. Now, there's an oversaturation of people who want to make vidya, in both the corporate sector and indies. It's easier now than ever to create indie games, but even if I spend all my time honing my skills with RPGMaker or Unity, there's no guarantee that I'll be able to enjoy even moderate success. I just feel like my prospects are extremely limited and the so-called American dream is dead.

Hey nigger, it's me, your clone.

Do it because it needs to be done, and if it doesn't do it anyway.

Eh, it's even worse here in Russia.

This sorta sounds like me ATM

Fuck this article.

It's almost like stealing the future of younger generations and berating them leads them to a spiral of nihilism….

Hoping the next one won't infuriate me as much.

giving up on chasing women was the best decision on my life. i have so much money left after i pay bills. spend weekends playing video games. steam backlog is huge i been doing this for 10 years now, it just keeps growing.

I'll leave this here, it's self explanatory.

Does anyone live off part time?

Even 4 days a week would be amazing

I do, but only because I'm living at a friend's of a friend. I don't make enough to get my own place and my dad would rather see me homeless than to let me rent a room because it's "tough love".
It's a fucking pain in the ass to get a job around this dump as it is, and knowing someone at a job isn't what it's cracked up to be either.

Nigger confirmed.

The only way to survive on part time pay is to live with other people. Cohabitation.

Or, luck your ass into getting a free house, so you don't have to pay rent that is higher than utility and fuel bills. If I'm going to buy a house, I apparently have to buy it with cash, since simultaneously being poor most of my life and also not so stupid as to accrue massive debts means my credit rating is 616. In the credit world, this is the same as having no fecesbook or twatter accounts.

Nigger, I'm getting a STEM degree and I've yet to see any term cost me more than $1000.

BTW, if you're living in the Portland, OR area, the Associates degree for Microelectronics is a very good choice because it has many career applications and there's pretty-much always job opportunities. The school even actively helps you find work/internships.

Hahahaha, my school did that for me, but it's been TEN YEARS and I still have nothing to show for it.

t. person that has never worked on a farm

I guess this thread is auto-saging by now, but it has been nice reading and talking about job stuff with you Holla Forums. It may not be videogames, but at least there was little-to-no shitposting.

This was the feelest of feels threads

I've been hearing from some people about part time jobs that pay 30 to even 50,000, easily enough to make a fairly comfy living off of. I've not been able to find any myself… guessing it's a yurop thing because fucking amerifats are workaholics that gladly accept long hours and ask for for more.

Currently trying to find a someone to live with, but it would also require a larger and more expensive living space.

Not necessarily the best of feels though.

They will always hire Pajeet before you. The only reason the school is "helping" you along is to suck out even more cash out of you.

How about some comfy blacksmithing?

see

I live in a four bedroom joint with some guys I knew in high school. Rent's not too bad split four ways so I get away with working just under 30 hours a week.

It is a poor life, however. I'm hoping my writing catches on once I start trying to go public with it.

Wish I could say the same, with this shit job rent alone sometimes takes more than two checks and my boss is an incompetent scumbag that sometimes fucks people with under 20 hours a week. He's even clocked someone out recently because he spazzed out over work they said they'd get back too, which I'm sure is illegal or at least VERY frowned upon.

Better listen to him bub, you don't wanna have mr. Internet Detective on your bad side, now do you?
Oh noes! What are we gonna do without one less White™ man on the world, the fact that he was probably white needs to be Capitalized just to show how serious this is!.

this, they're not even hiring spics anymore, it's all about them arabs and pahjeets.

Of course I did not get the training + guaranteed job place, dozenes upon dozens of people with actual resumees were competing with me.

This is gonna go well again huh. At least if I get it I may end up getting paid to do absolutely fuck all other than catch shoplifters or calm down some drunk faggots outside of concerts.