"COMPED" type signals all over the place today. "Alert the Daycare Staff", Russian Flag, etc

As we discovered, the "COMPED" sushi thing was a ditch effort on the part of the black hats to alert all operatives in the field that their org is totally compromised. We've known they use this type of code announcement for awhile, if anyone remembers Valerie Jarrett's creepy vlog.

Today Bob Corker, who the president has singled out, tweeted his "Daycare" insult again, in such an overt way: "Alert The Daycare Staff" definitely seems like a warning to child trafficker "staff" still in the field that they should abandon ship.

Finally, the Russian flag thrown by a protester and actually almost hit the pres? Not likely a warning to the president ABOUT Russia, as a public display wouldn't be necessary, more likely a warning TO BLACKHATS in the field, that Russia too, is compromised and is on the side of the good guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need every autist we can spare on this project. Identifying "comps" is ultra high priority - if we can spot when (((they))) try to signal each other through media, we can start predicting their movements and deduce what events made them change their plans.

do you know what a blackhat is OP?
I think the word you meant was blacksite/blackop/coverts
anyways, yes I do think that its possible that there are code words being used, but only if you believe the official narrative that paddock was the one behind the shooting. It perhaps possible that the guy they interviewed isn't actually his brother, or in on it separate to his brother, but its not likely.

I'll give you another one

BUMP

STOCKS

Are you fucking new here or something

insta filtered

Still waiting for them to pull the legs out from under the market so they can blame another Great Depression on President Trump.

Feels like a forced narrative and a real reach. Why was Trump meeting with Sheldon Adelson a day after the shooting?

(((They))) actually attempted this by artificially crashing the stock market earlier this month, only to get cucked by the chinks who thought they say a bargain sale and bought everything.
I've been following the market recently and spotted the trend. It's really funny when put in this context.

didnt they try banning bump stocks :D

Im just going to shoot off a bunch of inconsistencies ive noticed that may also be code:

pics related are highlighting what I find strange/standoutish on cnn right now.

pardon the tinfoil

>Trump says he did know Sgt. Johnson's name because it was on 'a chart' in front of him johnsons treason is known about

Green Beret all reports prior to that nigger 'green beret' being killed were 3 dead 2 wounded, followed by 'both wounded expected to recover' followed by 'nigger was missing for 2 days' no reports of anyone missing prior to that. If someone was mia it wouldnt be kept a secret, especially since the family gets notified and that niggers 'wife' (who looks nothing like his big lipped big nosed disgusting negress of a wife on his goybook), who just so happens to be great friends with that cowboy hat wearing nigger (maybe her getup was a signal too?) that she knew he was missing when Trump called her "when she was meeting the body in dover, md" (even though she didnt meet the body until the other day at miami international). Also at the funeral all the niggers were wearing white and red. Very strange attire for a funeral. Also, since when is a 91b a green beret?

most of what I underlined in the pictures is probably nothing. but some of it is strange as fuck.

in particular

The what?

Bump, this is important.

People are speculating that the Paddock brother kept using COMPED in his bizarre monologue in an attempt to signal to operatives in the field that whatever operation they were involved in has been COMPromised. The sushi thing is a bit of a stretch but some believe he could have been referring to underaged pussy (sushi = raw fish)

Sushi = asian underaged pussy (phillipine specifically).

isnt this just his way of calling trump a baby?

Wasn't the shooters gf from the Phillipines?

It's time

Good fuck this is spoopy
It all fits together so seamlessly

Either a shill or a retard. Either way, please lurk more.

They have no where else to go. They have globalised the market so completely that any comfy country that they could possibly go to, would also be btfo'd if America's economy tanks.

for?

Seriously, who made these cards and what kind of wizards were they?

youtube.com/watch?v=HGJAIEdJtFM

early 90's card game
"Illuminati"

This code searching stuff is what John Nash, the game theory guy and subject of A Beautiful Mind, used to do when he was allegedly going off the deep end. (((They))) said he was crazy…but was he?

pic related retard

Wow holy shit I am actually autistic. I was looking at the pic like "why the fuck is he posting that shitty book"

I know a guy who has this whole card game for real. wat do?

(see et al)

play it and meme reality, obviously

Yea they've been doing this for atleast twenty years now. Just look at the top of the page
Is in reference to the "present day, present time." of lain. Which is just a codeword for the cianigger A.I british style. See >>>/polk/28338 and read down for proof and explanation.

That's fucking lunacy.
This thread is dildos. Shills are attempting to waste time and energy goading anons to chase shadows.

meant reply to

pink