9-year-old boy urges bankruptcy judge to save Toys R Us

archive.is/pDOij

Other urls found in this thread:

survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toys-For-A-Cashless-Christmas.htm
survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toy-Making-For-Profit .htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like a 9yo boy understands economics. It was written by some kike to defend retail stores. "Andrew" is some kike in his 50s trying to desperately defend their store.

But still, is there any other showroom for toys besides buying from local maker types? And why is this on Holla Forums? I think /a/ or /newsplus/ is more this type of articles style.

Modern toys are cheap plastic Chinese-manufactured trash anyways. Nobody needs toys. Get your kid some Aryan-made legos to help develop his brain. Don't get them any video games or mobile devices until they're 8 or 9 so that their eyesight doesn't get fucked.

How does Toys R Us still exist? I haven't seen one in 10 years.

Sorry kiddo
Star Wars & Disney caused this with their over-saturation of the toy market.

Oh, they exist. There is a massive one here in colorado springs, it's the size of a industrial warehouse.

excuse me? get him some? teach him self sufficiency by making him build his own if he wants any.

Also sage and report for not politics.

You'd probably post this same thing in a thread about celebrity gossip you disingenuous kike.

Why don't you go make a thread about the latest celebrity snatch shot, since that's a "current event"? :^)

Oh wait you'll get banned. Because it's not political news or political current events.

I'm pretty sure they filed for bankruptcy years ago and were getting rid of box stores so they could become an online retailer only. I don't know how they are still around either…

Why not buy from local maker types? Most kids are given too much shit anyways, and at least you'll be supporting gentile businesses instead of multinational jewish corporations.

Most mass market toys are unstimulating hunks of plastic that your child is brainwashed into wanting by shitty cartoons anyways.

The only mass market toys I think are any good are probably Legos, Lincoln Logs, and maybe toy soldiers.

(((Their))) Holiday Catalogue just came out & it is full of degeneracy.

More importantly they, they are marketing baby dolls to boys to destroy gender rolls.

That's a piss poor excuse considering it's a toy dog. If it was something like a barbie you'd have a point. But it's a fucking fake pet that talks to the kid

Won't work. Boys will make the ACTION FIGURINES fight like always. You give a truck to a young girl and she'll treat it like a baby.

Why not get some tools and scrapwood and some old Popular Mechanics and make some toys yourself? The aryan thing to do is painted blocks made from packing pallets sawn and polished shiny, tops painted bright colors, simple fishing rods and homemade dolls. Every little girl wants a doll to play with and act out her fantasies. A princess, a star, a baby It has to be simple to be all these things. How can a complex doll that throws up and soils itself be a princess and not a slob or a jew?

That sentiment was noted years ago. To quote Kurt Saxon; "Children love to get complex toys seen in thrilling dramatized commercials, but they only really play with simple toys''. He used to work security, and would notice that two days after Christmas the bins would be filled with broken plastic toys that had been played with to death. And this was 1978!
Got some further reading for all the aryan fathers looking to actually play Santa this year: survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toys-For-A-Cashless-Christmas.htm
survivalplus.com/philosophy/Toy-Making-For-Profit .htm

The last time I was in a Toys "R" Us was about a year ago, it was unkept with toys on the floor along with bits of trash, very little white people, many of the toys seemed over priced but that was mostly Lego's jewry. I'm fine with this place closing, I'm sure many children will be upset but wal-mart and other places will fill the void or they'll just pick up video games. If I ever want a toy I could buy one cheaper on amazon.