The fire rises

Surprised no one has posted this:

MAJORITY OF WHITE AMERICANS SAY THEY BELIEVE WHITES FACE DISCRIMINATION : NPR

www (dot) npr.org/2017/10/24/559604836/majority-of-white-americans-think-theyre-discriminated-against

No archive yet because archive.is isn't loading for me

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/26HrW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wood_Johnson_Foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_T.H._Chan_School_of_Public_Health
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Ann_Williams
npr.org/assets/img/2017/10/23/discriminationpoll-whites-tablesxyz.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1507938232
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cont.

White and discriminated against?

Discrimination exists, but never felt it

Whites who don't believe they are discriminated against

Perception based on income

What this could mean for electoral politics

TL;DR: Whites are waking up

Archive: archive.is/26HrW

This is the type of articles I like sharing with normies to start cracking their dreamsphere
Only while you are the docile majority whitey, then it becomes Zimbabwe

so 45% of white americans are stupid as fuck? Affirmative action is, BY DEFINITION, discrimination against whites. Universities ADMIT they give black students additional points on their SAT scores just for being black. It's not an opinion, IT'S UNCONTROVERSIAL FACT whites are discriminated against in America.

Oh, to see the looks on the normies faces when they finnally wake up to their democratically elected utopia

I think a lot of them (the 45%) don't think it's a big deal because it's not affecting them in their lives. I think a much smaller number actually doesn't my believe it or are SJW

NOT ENOUGH
Too many are too stupid to realize what's objectively happening to them.

fugg
God dammit. Sage for double post and shame.

WHITE discrimination certainly does exists. Just ask any non- SJW WFA. They know.

enoch hates himself?

it's posted on leftypol - i was arguing with the faggots earlier today. check the thread, over 100 replys so far.

My fucking sides.

>(((David Cohen))), a political scientist at the University of Akron, said the finding that a majority of whites say whites are victims of discrimination fits right into one of the big narratives of the last presidential campaign.

It's just a narrative goy.

>>"I think this does reinforce a lot of the resentment you saw in the 2016 election, especially among white, working-class voters lacking a (((college degree)))," said Cohen, who lives in northeastern Ohio, a traditionally Democratic stronghold full of white, working-class union members.

Go pay for your mandatory brainwashing sessions goy.

They can't fucking resist even in this article. The results of this must have spooked the fuck outta them.

Nah.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wood_Johnson_Foundation

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_T.H._Chan_School_of_Public_Health
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Ann_Williams

I find this all highly suspect, reeking of societal programming type shit.

Also, why do I suspect that its more properly written as (((Tim Hershman)))…

>This one (((White guy))) we talked to didn't seem t o make sense! Therefore affirmative action doesn't real yo!

I see a disproportionate amount of Jews and Blacks and underrepresentation on behalf of Whites, Betty.

>(((David Cohen)))
Kek, because the left has NEVER tapped into non-White frustrations, mostly unreal in nature, now have they? Of course not.

Here's the actual poll data btw.

>npr.org/assets/img/2017/10/23/discriminationpoll-whites-tablesxyz.pdf

% of each group saying discrimination against their group exists in America today

HOLY SHIT WHITE PEOPLE THINK THEY'RE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST THATS SO CRAZY!

Individual

Both

Institutional

Now, this is interesting, given the context of the article.

Percent of Whites who believe they've been discrimianted against personally for being white in each situation

This is what's amazing - its not a question, its a fact, that Whites are discriminated against in all three of those scenarios. We know this, because Affirmative Action exists. So its not a question, its a fact.
Yet, only 1 in 10 Whites on average recognizes it in each scenario. Amazing.

What's REALLY amazing is that, there is almost ZERO methodological data provided for this shit.

We do get this though:

I'd love to know who 'White' was defined here, because I wager it was self-reported.

A little bit rough, i'd say a good portion of that 45% could be either too scared to admit it or don't fully realize it.

>902 were white

>All white Americans
This is shit with a low sample size. Usually with these sorts of surveys the over-sample and under-sample to get a desired outcome so what are they trying to push here exactly?

bueno

That hits home. This part of Ohio is literally a dumpster fire wish I could leave 🙁

RWDS buddies?I'm gonna be at CSU on hollowseve

Yeah, the RWJ Foundation is a total globalism-promoting nightmare of an outfit.

So wait, they asked if white people had "personally experienced discrimination" but only within three narrow categories?

And then they go and report, "AHA, BUT most of those white people said they hadn't PERSONALLY ect ect", which carries the implicit assertion of, "Look at the white people, thinking they're discriminated against but can't say how"

How about the fact that you're called a racist if you assert that your race doesn't deserve to go extinct?
I mean, jesus, basic shit.

see

It's very obvious that there is a narrative being pushed, to me it seems that they're concerned that 55% of race realistic whites is bad and showing that their vague definitions of discrimination is how they're making those 55% seem paranoid that they haven't been discriminated but they feel that whites are discriminated.

imo 55% isn't horrible, but we need to pump those numbers up. Preferably with actual whites because, as someone pointed out, the race filled out was self reported.

It would be more like 70 of whites if they practiced proper survey methodology. Even their fake polls are failing them.

It's been posted here a bunch of times. The poll came out a few months ago. Always good to post again though. Shove the white pill down the blackpill-faggots and kikes throat.

Yyyep. Its npr so they can't resist explaining how the opinions of those surveyed are somehow wrong/misinformed/not conforming to their extremely accurate Jewish weltanschauung

user… Don't you see?

Here's the rub: Its more than 55%. Hell, by their own admission, it could be up to 59% via their fucked up methodology.

But here's the thing: The number is entirely synthetic.
Can't you see it?
Can't you just see these sniveling liars sitting around jerking off as to how to present "a majority of Whites" without it seeming "too high"? 55% is such a fucking amazingly blatant number.
I almost wonder if those last 2 in the 902 weren't done just so they could shift the numbers a bit, because I mean, you don't want 60% - optically, thats bad, too far past 50% - and you don't want too low, like 52%, because it just doesn't have the same visual bite.

55% is the optimal percentage for this type of psy-op statistic, to push the desired agenda without significant risk of promoting or contributing to the promotion of oppositional narrative. Its a fucking Goldylocks statistic.

The REALITY, if you were to interview, say, 5,000 random Whites, let alone 5,000 from states which don't touch an ocean? Hahahahahahahahahhaha.
That's us brother. And they know it as well as we do.

This nigger gets it, and 70%, in the context I described above, would probably a low-ball estimate.

This is fake news.

Fucking proxy faggotry.

This point of view is really odd and I don't understand why it's being pushed so much, because its logical conclusion is antisemitism. I guess they know most people aren't logical in their thinking?

This entire (((Survey))) was crooked from the start and only exists to once again have more liberal "arguments" as for why white people suck dick and cannot be descriminated against.

How is white genocide even real lmao just fuck some babies into existence you dumb idiots

Are you retarded? While the birthrates could be better, theyare still fine, the bigger problem is if you import non-whites in a higher rate than giving birth to white babies, the demographic changes by default, no matter how much you fuck. It's simple math you stupid nigger. Back to Holla Forums with you.

Keep in mind there's a fair percentage of Americans who if even asked that question would want to shove the pollster into a ditch for wasting their time.

This was my thinking as well. Affirmative Action irks me 6 ways till Sunday. For the sake of saying it, it's dumbing down the white culture that was built by whites. Facts not personal opinion.

feminization is killing the west. It's the problem. A man's counter revolution is required. vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1507938232

This can easily be viewed as a blackpill by complete faggots.

That and it's almost impossible to prove, unless a person comes right out and says, "sorry whitey, we need more diversity," which obviously they never do. Hiring and university admissions decisions are always private.