What do you think of the idea of six Californias?

What do you think of the idea of six Californias?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Californias

Won't shit brain liberals flee to the other californias states like how they're fucking up TX and MT?
What's preventing the feds from bussing in the non whites to the broken up Californias?

What I like the idea of is RWDS purging the filth from that once beautiful state.

Sage for shit thread

Six Californias is a plot to increase communist representation in the Senate. They sell it to "conservatives" [in the US this just means nigger loving ZOG terrorists] by promising a breakup of California's electoral vote total. Realistically, only Jefferson and Central California would have a halfway decent shot of going red in a presidential election and neither of them would surpass the minimum electoral total of 3 votes by much if at all.

Ok ,that's bullshit then.

If you want to focus on reordering the electoral map for long lasting benefit, look to plans like Greater Jefferson, the proposed state of Lincoln/Inland Empire [everything in Washington/Oregon east of the Cascades], greater Pennsylvania, greater West Virginia, making Chicago and NYC city-states, secession of Western or Eastern Maryland, West New Jersey, etc.

I'm for the city state idea because the rural citizens of those states are bitches to the big cities. Would the city states get senators?

Yes.

You're not gonna get RWDS purges. You are going to have to make do with civic nationalism. That being said, (((they))) are in for a major reaming. And you will be thoroughly surprised at how good people can be without a multitude of devils on their shoulders, in their ears, and in front of their eyes.

No, we won't. We're going to get what we want or we're going to make it extremely painful for the soldiers enforcing it.

Disgusting, It's fine to have south and North but using more than 2 states with cardinal directions is just plain lazy.

Nah, just two. Jefferson and California.

And let the Maryland panhandle vote if they wanna join West Virginia.

LA here, just martial law the place, clear out it out of all foreigners, and you'll be golden.

Seriously don't hand this place over to anyone.

I hope Jefferson becomes a reality.

Nice try Silicon Valley, but you aren't getting off that easy. You're responsible for most of this overreaching regulation, you're going to pay for it.

It's a nice thought and it certainly would be helpful, but bear in mind it would be a low electoral vote state, not unlike the various Western or New England states. The approach to reducing non-White and communist influence in federal elections needs to be comprehensive on many fronts, the same way they have strategically flooded California, Virginia, New Jersey, Texas, and Georgia.

Take over the valleys and use them to cut off the choke points directly into LA.

If any part of Southern California secedes, it will end up joining Mexico. In effect, if any part of California secedes, the US is flat-out giving that territory, the cities, companies, universities, ports, military bases, etc. to Mexico. For free. To make irreconcilable illegals and Hollywood Jews happy.

The rest of the Nation would be sent reeling from a massive influx of white refugees, and the simultaneous restructuring of our entire infrastructure and economic system. This, to appease some (((communist subversives))) wielding Hispanic immigrants against white America like a human bioweapon.

The result: instant racewar. Nationwide.

Regan killed commiefornia, filled with foreign trash, white thots, and infected aryan nu males.

N u k e
F r o m
O r b i t.

It's retarded for several reasons.

1. The idea of splitting it into 6 factions makes no sense. North California and Silicon Valley would be one entity, since all the rich SV types live on nice ranches in Sonoma Co. anyways. The north bay is the nicest part of the bay area, so it doesn't make any sense to separate it from the rest. South and West CA would be one entity, since they effectively make up "So Cal" and have essentially no difference culturally or demographically. No one would want to break the central valley away, since it's the main cash cow for the state.
2. So Cal depends on Nor Cal for literally everything, including fresh water. So Cal is a desert that is inhospitable to human habitation and requires massive influx of resources from neighboring states and Nor Cal. They would be fucked on their own.
3. As alluded to before, the central valley is where most of CA's income comes from so the major fight would be over which region gets posession of it, not how many more dividing lines can be drawn up. Nor Cal supplies the water so they're going to put up the best argument for retaining control. Again, So Cal would never go for that.
4. The only split that actually makes sense is a breaking off of the "Jefferson" regions into OR, since they are culturally, demographically, and environmentally nearly identical to OR (and very far away from the bay area).

Wouldn't that be good for our cause? I mean that just seems too in your face for so many republicans. Look at what trump did for our movement, recall all of those new confederate flags that you see out in the public that appeared after the liberals attacked it & the statues.

You don't know Mexico or Mexicans. They'd rather be ruled by the Americans that get land back from them. That doesn't cover cultureless, ghettoized "Mexican-Americans" though.

It is a Jew scheme to make the silicone valley a tax haven. I'm still not against balkanizing CA though.

What the difference? You have to go back either way.

Not as pleasantly as I think of no California.

That was pretty great. There are more Confederate flags flying in my town than Union.

i support kim nuking it, at least so cal and san fran.

Not interested in dividing them unless it would somehow make their impact on the electoral college even more fractured.
Instead I support them falling on their own sword:
-Let them break off from union
-Screw them on their desperate need for clean drinkable water
-Screw them on inevitable disaster aid when that big earthquake finally happens
-Ignore them when mexican cartel invade/annex the exiled state
-Prevent surviving cucks from escaping into America with their aids ridden ideas
-Wait for dust to settle then freely move in with superior military might killing all mexican invaders
-Reclaim state and prevent cuck mindset from ever taking hold, rename and make the most patriotic state

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

well then all the Messyicans would go to the San Francisco area to culturally enrich the white homo tech hippies.

I'm ok with this.

Who told you that?

Jefferson is pure Communism and the Central is full of Mexicans… Central is somewhat conservative though