White Wakeup: Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination

NPR: archive.is/IWRn8
New York Post: archive.is/ThS1z
Huffington Post: archive.fo/5NO9T

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5NO9T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kike free post.

When it is something you can prove with facts, it isn't belief.

Lmfao barely 50%???

That's a hell of a lot more than you'd have thought. That's encouraging.

Just 10 years ago, and definitely 20 years ago, that number would not crack 25%. We are making significant progress and slowly but surely whites are regaining their sense of identity as a group.

50% are willing to admit it. That alone is impressive.

Checked for opinion and agreed.

55% is pretty good imho

this

bump

Didn't they do a similar poll months ago and the result was in the mid to upper 40s? These things tend to really pick up steam the closer you get to the happening.

>Huffington Post: archive.fo/5NO9T
Some confused responses on Huffs page.

My lord, american negro really grinds my gears.
They are so arrogantly self righteous and fucking ignorant.

What gives?

Alt Right are libertarians.

Hitler dubs confirm Hitler was right

If anyone ever tries to argue that whites are not discriminated against in the US, have them describe how affirmative action isn't, by definition, racially discriminatory against whites. protip: they can't.

Yeah it's the kikes biggest advantage, masking themselves as us. They are the ones controlling our financial sectors, courts, and governments, passing laws to discriminate against actual whites. And when you point this out people respond with what you see in those posts "but the (((whites))) control everything!" We need to break this illusion.

Another user had just said this in another thread. pic related. There was some picture I saw a few days ago that illustrated this perfectly. will dig for it.

They're low IQ morons that feel facts. Jews encourage them in their stupidity and that makes them arrogant.

This

HOLY SHIT! the state of this board.
In summer, cuckchan gets the newfags,
in winter, chadchan gets the taste of reddit.

Holla Forums is not repulican
Holla Forums is no NSDAP
Holla Forums is only flow of information
(you) are not Holla Forums
Identities are useless, share the idea/information.
Instead of namecalling, be the hivemind.

Even if jew or not, you should gas yourself for wasting a comment.
Too much worhtless shilling, too much wasting of numbers,
Too much cocksucking by Original Posters

but we want chaos right?

I am against trs, but stop misinterpeting that.
Its meant to mean that antifa calls any libertarian fascist.
and that TRS just adopted the term from antifa.
It does not mean that trs are libertarians(which, they kinda are, considering their love for the (((autistrian economics))).)

They are to dumb to realize their niggers. which is why they need to be reminded.

there is nothing worse then an idiot that has been told their smart, Niggers have been told they are magical geniuses. Alas they will always be niggers. Remember to remind them of this on a daily basis.

This is retarded because he is only expecting a "yes" or "no" answer. I'm sure no white person wants to trade places with a black person because they don't hate themselves for being white. But if you could document yourself committing federal crimes for entertainment with no social backlash or punishment/ receive society's pathological sympathy and defense regardless of your race's tendency to violence in exchange for having the media, government, and traitor's within your own race dedicating their whole life to the destruction of your race, then it's safe to say people would trade places.

I'm guessing only every young white person going to public school in a blue state to avoid bullying/death.

I agree. I was just quoting what was being said on the Kikebook screenshot.

The replies are the best part, niggers chimping out.

i remember hearing on the radio some guy was saying that he was the epitome of the angry white male. he then went on to mention he was jewish and 6 gorillion of his family was holotoasted

so is this the new shill tactic?

In another year that number will be up to 75%

read this reply
in this thread
The entire article is a kike set up, yet another jerk off to "what, white people think they have it bad?" to make niggers angry.

Dubs again says Hitler 2.0 will rise.

Of course. Any protected class entitlement paid for by general revenues is overtly economic warfare using the state as an apparatus.

On an anecdotal level, I hear almost every ethnicity using white as a pejorative. The implication is that white people are predictable and boring, while foreigners are exciting. Odd that the immigration pipeline between these two groups is strictly one way.

How will the PBS Jews convince their Jewish listeners that it's all an illusion, and do they realize that by rejecting these legitimate grievances outright, they are just confirming what people believe?

Oh the liberal brain twisting we'll see.

When is it going to sink in?

We are breaking the conditioning, anons. It is time. I can feel it. At 55 percent, average joe Whitey is beginning to feel uncomfortable.
WE MUST USE THIS MOMENTUM TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL
Every faggot needs to get in on this Halloween operation and drive the point home: .

keep the pressure high

maybe, sort of an appeal to individuality or something. Too many people are thinking alike now-a-days. Can't have that.

That's the best part of this. They all belittle any claim white people make.

(heil'd)

As a halfbreed I'd totally choose black in 2017. Not joking for even half of a second.

>have the ability to stop any argument/debate with accusations of "THAT'S RACIST" even if it's over something as simple as "Maybe if you and Donkeysha are both unemployed and on welfare you should use condoms rather than shitting out five kids"

I'm not saying that there isn't more nuance to things since of course there is, but if blacks and the cuck coddlers really want to act like Jamal has it so bad, they're living in another time and place that doesn't sync with the reality of today. Hell, I just used "Jamal" as a black name and I'd be in trouble for "racial stereotyping" even though everyone in the world knows that there isn't a non-black guy named that. If I called some white woman "Becky" though it would be "Hilarious social commentary" or something.

>>>/cuckchan/

You are kinda right but when there is no more white people then halfbreeds would be next target to be attacked. There are many attacks on the halfbreeds by the niggers because there is no white people in their areas to be treated as the punchbags. It's a very scary fate for many halfbreeds.

Don't bully the racemixed people. They had no choices in choosing the race before they are born so never forget that. We should bully the racemixers, not the racemixed people and children.

I don't give a fuck you dumb cuckchan nigger.

JUST 55%? Wow its not like it was less than 10% a couple years ago or anything like that.

Fine then don't complain when they spit at your face for allowing the traitors to racemix in the first place.

Who is included in those who did not think so?
Leftists, upper middle class and richer who have no misconceptions about the plutocracy of the world, etc.

Remember that thing when Nippon 'woke up the sleeping giant' OP? Yea me too.