Meet 'the Sperminator': Man who has fathered 29 children says his life mission is to get women pregnant and tells how...

Meet 'the Sperminator': Man who has fathered 29 children says his life mission is to get women pregnant and tells how he has donated semen to 24 women in cups in Target bathrooms and 'the old fashioned way' with their partners in bed
Ari Nagel, 42, has fathered 29 children with 24 women and has three on the way
He is a hands-on father to some and acts as an anonymous donor to others
Nagel, who is a college professor, does not charge for his specimen and instead meets women online
He has given his sperm to them in cups at Target and Starbucks bathrooms
Others prefer to conceive 'the old fashioned way' by having sex with him
Some lesbian mothers have slept with him while their partners were in the bed
Nagel, who has made headlines in the past, appeared on Maury this week
He revealed he was still open for business but would retire by the time he was 50
Nagel and his estranged wife have three children which he parents 'full time'
A serial sperm donor known as 'the sperminator' who made headlines last year is still hard at work doing what he does best.

Ari Nagel, 42, appeared on The Maury Show on Tuesday to reveal that not only does he have three more children on the way, he plans to keep spreading his seed for another eight years to come.

The New Yorker already has 29 children with 24 women. The children range from 14 years-old to some who haven't been born yet.

He sees some every day, others on a weekly basis and some he has never met - it all depends on how involved their mothers want him to be in his life.

Despite being sued for child support by some of the women (something he makes them promise not to do before he hands over his sperm), Nagel, a professor at CUNY Kingsborough in Brooklyn, has not been put off.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5013173/Sperminator-says-s-life-mission-impregnate.html

What the fuck has this got to do with Holla Forums OP?

He's a creepy kike who is married to a nigger and impregnated mostly niggers.

see past the trees user there is a forest out there and white men need to be doing this everyday

>(((Ari)))
Fuck.

No one cares. We’re going to kill him, though.

if he were white with good genes and only impregnated white women then it would be pretty cool

but alas

disgusting

Absolutely degenerate.

Disgusting but hardly surprising.

Married white woman should be drafted to have 3 children.

HAha this guy's an inspiration. More White men should follow this guy's lead tbh.

This is an old story that has already had multiple threads about it. This kike loves making niggerkikelets with sheboons.

Reported.

cut your dick off or stick a door stop up your cunt. It doesn't matter to me but you are a faggot either way

A) You dun goofed, and B) care to provide an argument friendo?

you are not going to no such thing, you are a fucking faggot

You can't. Try it and watch what happens.

>goes on (((Maury)))
>is a literal kike named (((ari)))
Just about as anti-white as you could get.
Gas. Now.

no matter what you say, come the end of the day the man has 29 children and you have zero. So fuck you, and you suggest people be like you, and they will end up having zero children also. loser creep

Monkeys aren't children, user.
what are they teaching in school these days

Tip Jej

How good and not genetic vandalism at all.
Breeding with kikes should be a felony, death penalty.

Tits or GTFO

I need to be handing cups of cum at Target?

Yeah, he is.

IT'S A FUCKING BIOLOGICAL WAR, WIN IT

I am sorry user, but long-term this merely produces a generation that is even less likely to reproduce than our current one, causing an even greater deficit of kids in the process.

they'll certainly take your non-existent children's job, and their spouse's job in the future you fucking faggot no matter what you "call" them.

So sayeth the crystal ball holder.

Niggerjews are smarter than regular niggers and are used to organize the boons.
Despite all the mental illnesses they are a weapon.

my balls might be crystal but ur mum is the one holding them, nerd

And yet my ubermensch genes get denied by the sperm bank whenever I apply

sup Plebbit

Your Jewdar seems to be a little off there son. This kike is creating nigger-jews. We need to be empregnating white lesbians kek

Sure thing Rabbi, getting on right away

Sure thing Christian, er Christine.

VERGASSEN!

I saw a photo of his kids. Man. I would want a refund. They looked ugly as fug

Is he a kike?
Semites often have a shit ton of body hair like that, he has curly black hair and his name does not sound European at all.

:^)

Body hair is a european feature, semites look hairy because their hair is thick and black. And that guy is not very hairy. Are you pre-puberty? Also, (((Ari Nagel))): The name is enough, jew confirmed.