Which one of you did it, /tv?

Which one of you did it, /tv?

From Piratebay:

Basically The Last Jedi minus Girlz Powah and other silly stuff.

It would probably be easier to make a list of things that were kept instead of things that were changed. Hardly any scene got away without cuts.

The resulting movie is (wait for it …) 46 minutes long.

Yeah I know, it's not ideal. It's made from a CAM source (the most recent HDTC one with the Asian hard subs, which is pretty watchable). It has issues. But it had to be done.

You will probably enjoy it most when you view it less as a blockbuster movie and more as some kind of episode from some non-existent mediocre Star Wars series.

Here's a short rundown of changes (spoilers! full list in description.txt): - No whiny/reluctant/murderous psycho Luke. - NO HALDO! She simply doesn't exist. Her whole subplot doesn't exist. The Kamikaze is carried out by Poe. ( = Poe dies.) - Leia never scolds, questions nor demotes Poe. - Lea dies. Kylo kills her. - Kylo is more badass and much less conflicted and volatile. - Kylo takes on more of Snoke's guards, Rey struggles with a single one. - No bomber heroism by china girl in the beginning. - No Canto Bight. - No superpowered Rey. - Luke is not a semi-force-ghost and is smashed by the first laser cannon shot. (sorry, I just had to!) - Phasma is finished after the first blow by Finn. (Women are naturally weaker than men, she isn't force-sensitive, and we know nothing about any exo-skeleton in her suit) - Asian chick speaks less, doesn't bully Finn, Finn doesn't try to escape, she is never formally introduced. She is just there and occasionally smiles at Finn or screams "Finn!". She has no sister. Serves her right for all the heinous stuff she did. - Lots of little cuts reducing the number of female facial shots. Too many to count. (Pun intended.) - Quite a few scenes rearranged so that the flow of the shortened movie is still somewhat coherent.

Obviously it's far from perfect. The source is not even on DVD-level. Some of the technical edits were slacked because why not, it's a CAM source (e.g. some masks and Snoke disappearing). Sometimes there's an extreme zoom despite the mediocre quality. There are plotholes and continuity errors and some cuts are not as smooth as they should be, especially audio transition-wise. But for what it's worth, it can now at least be viewed without feeling nauseaus about most of the terrible big and small decisions they made in this film. Also, at least the intro sequence is now very watchable and actually much cooler without all of Leia's nitpicking. Now it's all one united Resistance fighting without inner conflict and that's much more satisfying to watch. Due to the extreme shortening, the whole movie is much more fast-paced now, at times unfortuantely also rushed due to a lack of usable filler footage.

why didn't you post the original?

WOOOOW, imagine being such an angry autistic virgin MRA meninist redpill bigot racist transphobic antisemitic racist altright drunfsperg homophobic racist virgin MRA loser you do a thing like this, this is why we need oprah in the white house.

someone should do this to more movies
remove all the womyn, minorities and degeneracy

i would honestly watch this over the shit that they released in theaters.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36d084e914b59aaca7965021d245c453c54330bf
Is this it?

if they removed all the women from the story and the story still makes sence it should tell you something about the value of women in this movie

this

Leave it to Disney to drop the ball when it comes to female representation. If things were left in Disney's hands, fairy tales like Snow White would just be about Dwarves fooling around.

WELL STOP TWITTERFAGGING IT UP AND FINISH THE VIDEO ALREADY, WEEB FUCK

I'll never understand

This is why we need piracy.

Why are e-celebs such shit editors?

So is it a legit effort to improve this POS movie, or Disney's newest attempt at getting sympathy?

Also again with the "picture only, no link, no archive" shitty OPs.

Post your review channel that highlights your l33t editing skills, then.

It's actually passive aggressive bait to convince the alt-right to watch the movie. Some redditor will probably fall for it: 'if it makes feminist anger, I'm gonna do it'.

They are still watching a pirated copy of the movie.
Disney doesnt make any money off it.

If anything, when the next movie comes out people will just wait for the defeminized version instead of seeing it in the theatres.

You first

It doesn't work like that, the camrip isn't the same movie as the dvdrip, it would fuck up his video editing software's timeline.

He would just need to ripple edit the parts where the dvd footage doesn't match what he initially cut with the cam rip. Even then he would save a lot of time and wouldn't need to manually replace every single piece of cam footage in the timeline and have to make new subclips with the DVD footage.

the only people who think this even exists are massive liberal faggots who like Hillary Clinton

Naw, a lot of 4chan kekistani and reddit faggots were retarded enough to fall for that psyop aswell.

I thought the kekistanis like Sargon of a cuck were trying to fight the aut right?

I agree that the aut right doesnt really exist its just a name lefties call people they dont agree with. But for an imaginary group they appear to win a lot of arguments online.

I don't care if it looks shit tbh, it was a shit flick. I only care about getting some love from my favorite e-celeb~ I really do hate that a lot of his stuff got censored though.

Thats pretty shitposty tbh.

Maybe leftists just lose all their Internet arguments? 🤔

Yup, anyone with that political position wouldn't care about it in the first place. There's no salvaging that turd, no matter how much you cut. I bet an intern at Disney was tasked with this.

I’m thinking the fact it’s making the rounds of the soyweb means they knew it happened. This is being done to conflate disliking the movie with thinking women shouldn’t be in Star Wars, which women were always in Star Wars so it’s a dumb argument.

So in other words removing obnoxious feminism from SW is the new Phantom edit or SW prequel fan fix craze…..like pottery
Btw none of the PT's fan edits were less than a what a feature length film should typically be The fact that TLJ is so repulsive that only 46mins is salvageable is incredibly funny.

Someone has to buy it to pirate it user, later when it comes out in blueray how many fan editors will buy it? How about the super directors cut editions ….. When the next train wreck comes out how many SW fans will go and watch it in theaters to see how they can edit the film later?

he's much worse than /a/
he's Holla Forums

Really the fan editor should have edited TFA+TLJ together and used both to make 1 feature length movie that smooths over continuity problems and removes feminism and as much CY+3 PR as possible.

which one is it

Are the HD versions of the movie avaliable in the net?. Because if not, then I cant see why to bother with making edits of it.

Because the sexist MRA editor has to do his job while the film is still fresh so the useful idiots just have to go watch it again in theaters. after all, who wouldn't do that just to spite the virgin loser who made the edit? :^)

Disney's last push for shekels, well at least for TLJ?

This. Somebody get on it.

Imagine being so triggered by women you have to edit them out of the flicks you watch.
Proving that the film medium isn't for you alt right tumblrtards.

Dude women are so problematic!!!! Thats you

Hello brainlet. I am sure that many, like me, dive zero fucks about E:R's opinion. Actually, I often disagree with the fellow. The reason people look forward to his videos is that they're filled with top-notch autism and dank meme humour.

The only thing you could edit from the movies would be to just eliminate all the scenes, except the space battles ones. And even still, that wouldnt help much.

yeah.

it's not about women in films brainlet, it's about women in roles that they shouldn't be, you would understand this if you weren't a beta virgin orbiter

Most likely yes. If such an edit was necessary it could've waited until a home release was available.

They've tried so many fake outrage tactics someone should have listed them already. So far I remember

Yeah, there is no way to make them good movies but if you are going to go through the headache of editing TLJ in the first place why not be thorough and fix both films.

you forgot

Right, although it was more like

I've seen a few already. but they come off as back handed compliments. One article I saw, which seemed to be as neutral as possible.
No shit.
Sounds reasonable at first, until you remember last jedi only had one real fight sequence in its 2 hour + run time, and yes they where shit.
Again, that should have just been a sign that the sets where shit in general. Almost sounds like they wanted to say the chinamen need pretty colors to enjoy a film.
If anything chinese tv is riddled with a shit load of "young and the restless" level of sopa operas. They can't seem to get enough of the propaganda historical war pieces where they shit around talking except "party a gets mad at party b and storms out" or "your husband/wife/lover is actually alive", or "If you agree to this, you will start a war with house X !!! "

All memes and sarcasm aside women are pretty garbage these days.

You’re obviously that nigger that hates women and won’t stop posting here. Why don’t you make like a tire and dangle from a tree?

Not him, but he's not wrong.