Are you ready to stop the Evil White KKK Mafia and reclaim what is rightfully yours, before whitey took it?

Are you ready to stop the Evil White KKK Mafia and reclaim what is rightfully yours, before whitey took it?

Then get ready for Mafia 3!!!

youtu.be/IS8s6SxnKdg

Next year, Mafia 4 where you play as a muslim woman taking down the racist Yakuza who stole the mob from her father, the REAL Yakuza

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-hatehoaxes-american-nazis.html
jta.org/1965/11/01/archive/leader-of-k-k-k-and-american-nazi-party-revealed-to-be-a-jew
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/
proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/moors-of-japan-the-original-japanese/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
bafsudralam.blogspot.com/2008/04/black-gods-of-maya.html?m=1
originalpeople.org/black-mayans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KKK are jews. The american nazi party founder was a crypto jew. This game is zionist propaganda.

Sounds awesome.

Sounds gay.

Should be right up Holla Forums's alley then.

Only thing up your alley is a dick.

Stop flirting

I forgot to mention they all seem to be unarmed.

I think someone needs to mod this, make the protagonist white, and the KKK black panthers

That's the entire trailer.

Better start boycotting ww2 games too because the nazis were good guys

why are you so triggered about this?

So that's a day one buy for you or..

It's just unbelievable. We got niggers literally setting white people on fire out here and everyone still wants to larp as if we are the bad guys.

woah dude no fucking way

Wow, why isn't there a game where I can kill niggers 24/7 and curbstomp muslims to death?

He said two normal sounding statements.
How is he triggered?

You know which group you sound like right now right? Who gives a shit if there's a black character shooting up klansmen?

Next you will be telling me how vidya objectifies women and needs to be censored.

i'll answer for him
He doesn't like black people.
I don't like black people.
Nobody likes black people.

It's just a game, man.

Welcome to Holla Forums newfriend. Enjoy your stay.

Are you by chance retarded? Just wondering.

I smell the JIDF

are you by chance a nigger?

Violence against white people in video games will surely lead to real life violence against whites, right?

So are you triggered by black people too like us Holla Forumsirgins or are you the astro-turfing cock sucker who ISN'T triggered by black people?
I don't think you're from around these parts

How can you be so insensitive, we have people getting triggered here!

Why isn't there a KKK vs Black Panthers game? That would be fucking rad.

Yeah, just like every GTA game did.

I smell triggered child who need a safe space. Sorry buddy, vidya shouldn't censor itself for anyone's delicate sensibilities.

and yet it does, regularly.
Mostly in the games you enjoy.

The American Nazi party guy was actually, but get away from me you treacherous kike.

This is the part where I'm from reddit or SA or some other shithole right?

Nah fam, sorry to disappoint

And I speak out about that too.

Obviously. Niggers and other subhumans don't have brains developed enough to separate fiction from reality. Jews slip anti white messages into the media they consume and sit back while niggers slaughter white people in the streets

I want a game where I can play as a KKK member and gun down niggers. Only then will it be fair. We're upset over the hypocrisy here. Everyone is supposed to be equal and get equal treatment, no?

Gray morality game.

yet you are the one that is triggered
We are just pointing out how utterly stupid this is. You are the one getting butthurt about someone pointing out how retarded this schlock is.

If they made it in the same vein as The Warriors, I'd play that shit.

Are any people here actually in the Klan or are you just trying to be edgelords?

Come on now, I know you know better than that.

You stated yourself that Holla Forums gets triggered by black people as if you're not included in our little board.
Maybe next time you should think before you pretend to be a regular poster here, faggot.

good Judge Dredd game please

KKK did nothing wrong. Yankee scum used niggers running amok in the south to punish them for wanting freedom. Klan put them back in place when they got out of hand.

I was talking about the charlotte riots

Are people genuinely excited about the game? I'm not talking in some sort of snobby sense, I haven't seen a whole lot of people talk about it.

video games are a hell of a drug

Or as in I don't get triggered by this? Hence the wording separating me from it?

Come on son

If there's one thing I've learned nowadays, is that a majority of comments on any sort of mainstream crap is made up.

"Oh boy (feature) looks great! I can't wait!" etc.

You know that it's not an alien concept for any form of media to feature the KKK in some way when the setting is the 1960s in the deep South, right?

It's mostly edgelords, Holla Forums has been shitting up the board heavily lately because they think it's 'theirs' or some shit.

I just don't understand how people think the KKK being in a game set in the 60's is anything to be shocked about. Experiencing racism through the eyes of a victim of racism, in my opinion, would make a pretty interesting story, assuming it's not being shoehorned by turbo left dipshits who wanna paint blacks as the saviors of humanity or some gay shit like that.

Holla Forums and "redpill" is the hip thing now, there are many facebook pages related to them.

Except they're going to portray them as ebil raycis whiteys instead of the heroic force they were, punishing rapists and murderers to ensure the safety of their communities

Just keep shoving that fence up your ass, centrist.

You should start a petition to get the devs to change it for you.

jewwatch.com/jew-hatehoaxes-american-nazis.html
jta.org/1965/11/01/archive/leader-of-k-k-k-and-american-nazi-party-revealed-to-be-a-jew
Look up Dan Burros. Eat shit kike.

Honestly, the fact redpilled has become a synonym for alt-right or flat out racist is fucking gay. If it meant stuff like your pic, I think it'd be a lot less cringey.

The game will be worth a pirate then.

Because niggers have thin skin, and a mod like this would create a shitstorm.

Plus we don't like black people, they suck.

Someone doesn't watch the news.

The only people in the KKK are FBI agents, but just imagine what would happen if we made this mod.

If you think the 60s was a period of turbo racism then your just wrong friend. It was pretty much exactly the same thing as modern times except the BLM went under the names of various revolutionary fronts and were more violent.

Just keep shoving that fence up your ass, centrist.

But that's not what I said. You can look all over any history book or the internet, the KKK has a presence like it or not during the civil rights movement.

So does Holla Forums, take a look at any of the mafia threads

Lmao newfag cant into posting.

You really need to stop and rethink how you view the world

reception seems to be pretty lukewarm at best. i think their move to weird quasi-"history" and a more modern setting turned a lot of mafia fans away - i think the 20s to the 50s is really the setting that a good mafia game really needs, since the image of model Ts and tommy guns is so centric to the mafia trope

that said i mean, aside from the forced "hype" and advertising blitz, battlefield 1 actually seems to be in the same boat - i work at a lumberyard with about twelve halo dudebros who get together every single night and play battlefield 4 and destiny, and not one has even mentioned it outside of "i tried the beta and it sucked"

It's sad tbh. The actual mafia hated blacks, but this game is touting killing whitey as a feature.

Then I guess you're not a part of Holla Forums then, according to your generalization.
Ironic how you generalize all of Holla Forums in this statement
Yet you say I'm the one saying everyone has to be the same.

I thought you were talking about George Lincoln Rockwell.

don't you have some low quality donald trump memes to be posting on facebook?

That guy too.

Remember how the first two Mafias had a few politically incorrect moments? Nothing too edgy, but at least history was portrayed unapologetically accurate (the black neighbourhoods from II come to mind).
Daniel Vavra was in charge and just look at his Twitter, he's a based unrepentant shitlord. It's no coincidence they're doing this shit since he's left.

There should be more games like Metro, which shows both sides of extremist measures.

you are a sad man

"Redpill" never had a definition, just as cuck, now there are christ-cucks, pagan-cucks, state-cucks, etc.

Enjoy being a pawn on their game cuck, i bet you feel so righteous and proudbof yourself.

this seems like such low hanging fruit

What the fuck were they thinking with this UI

In this instance, no I guess not.

Actually I was just addressing you.

True, that was a sweeping generalization one that happens to be true

other threads say mafia going be shit are they wrong or you mean other theads?

Actually, thinking in detail, It might be the fact that two "triple A" titles are both shoehorning in black people as protagonists.

I get if you want to do a story about a black protagonist, about the hardships of his life and shig, but it's just set up to be a wanking piece for black sales numbers.

The second watch dogs is doing this stuff as well, a "We wuz kangs" style mockery of a video game with overbearing social tones about how blacks need to rise up against their equal slave masters who dont actually own anyone and might even be worse off then these niggers from birth.

I don't play video games to be mocked subtley in them, and I wish It wasn't so clear to my eyes everytime it's presented to me about how it would be great if my skin color would just cease to exist.
To be completely honest I don't really care for the history of black people, mainly because I'm not black.

I'm not a man of action and I have no shame in that. My words still got typed and you still read them. I'm going to sleep well tonight, thank god.

They were thinking of consoles. Radial menus are a dead giveaway that gamepads are the intended peripheral

wat

A valid point I suppose, but you can't deny that it's most common use is just for people who are extremely racist morons

Maybe it could also be that the setting doesn't scream to a lot of people when they still probably play GTAV, or because they're more interested in Watch Dogs 2 which had a lot more "hype", and they only want to play games with hype to feel a part of it.

As for BF1, it probably because the beta did turn people off, and I hear it was more similar to the lackluster Battlefront reboot instead of even BF4.

Any threads dealing with anything SJW related really.

copying GTA obviously

Shouldn't you jump from a bridge?>>10800734
I'm doing it for the greater good, but you wouldn't know good even if it was shoved up your ass.

The only pawn I see is you, shlomo.

Eh. Who cares. I know on Holla Forums you can throw the word nigger around like it's candy but that doesn't mean I give a shit about the KKK. Fuck stormfags, fuck nationalism, and fuck racial pride.

tell me one good sjw game

… he says, as he posts on a board for video games read exclusively by basement dwelling NEETs

Enjoy being burned alive by muslims while they rape your mother to death

What the fuck? First my proxy doesn't work, and now I messed up my post.

this. Almost empowers a man knowing they have to hit this low to hit at all.

Learn to post newfag.

What a strange question. I dunno, tell me some SJW games and I will tell if I think they are good.

Hey, I'm not a liar, and I have no reason to to a stranger. I own my faults.

He's like a prototypical South Africa cuck.
Realizes racial differences exist.
Let's the entire country burn to the ground.
Flees.
Says "well thank god I wasn't a racist"

Undertale.

if you are addresing to redpill, at the beginning it was mostly knowing how bankers ruled the western sphere, stuff like in the webm, Holla Forums started whit a libertarian leaning

Haven't played it

also I think it's been variously proven many normal seeming people browse chan type sites.

I played this, its not an sjw game.

You addressed me with a generalization of Holla Forums before I came in the thread? What? Reread what I just typed, dumb ass.
Now I know for sure you're from reddit with that statement and that shitty typing format.

Learn to fuck back to tumblr, faggot.

Reminds me of Wolfenstein TNO's devs speaking out about their "brave" stance against Nazism.
What worls are they in that they see curb-stomping Nazi gangs everywhere?

You are the cancer killing Holla Forums with 30 fucking Trump and Shillary threads 24/7 and kek memes i can tell.

I don't like Mafia 3, and I don't like blm faggots, but are really at the point where we're defending the kkk?
Or is this thread supposed to be ironic?

Didn't mean to say before I came in the thread. The fuck was I thinking.

what is news for 100 nigger alex

No, just the post I quoted.
Oh no, you got me. I guess the jig is up.

What's wrong with the KKK?

i put KKK and BLM on about the same page of easily influenced dipshits who fall for mob mentality

While we are at it what's really up with this >>>Holla Forums7623093 ? Is that a secret /monster/ invasion to make them shove frogs up their asses or did they really ascend to a new form of neetdom?

There is no cancer on Holla Forums, in fact, it's the chemo this shitty board needs before it turns into tumblr.

They aren't proper white people and mostly redneck trash.

Overly violence, wanting slavery, actually killing people.

Supporting the KKK is like supporting BLM, they're just retarded groups composed of the lowest scum

What's wrong with being racist?

Got it
Is that why you removed the spaces between your sentences

not defending the KKK. The KKK are always just stand ins for "White people who aren't racecucks"
you know this.

Ok now i know you are baiting.

I thought that game was fun but I don't know how that's "brave", there are plenty of games where you slaughter nazis.

To be fair, they never really projected the image that they were a gallant force. What they did was really short-sighted and caused more issues for white supremacism than anything else. If anything, they should've rallied around people like Malcom X and maybe then they would've achieved their goal of preserving cultural boundaries. There are branches of the Klan that are only now sensible enough to see this, but it's already too late.

My spelling and grammar is entirely dependent on how fast I want to post.

And I know you're from tumblr, so do everyone a favor and fuck off.

With your (24) posts, I don't blame you.
Have a funny meme.

they were a coopted media spook troop. In other words the KKK existed so media goblins could point to them and turn white people off of thinking in racial realities.

Lick my dick trumpcuck.

What can I say, I'm popular guy tonight.

That's gay as fuck

this triggers my inner /k/

Wow a black guy executing federal agents?

It's not, actually manly and masculine and manly…and aryan.

Every time I see this I forget why I hate it then he says it, I think I just popped a blood vessel

then he calls the cylinder the "barrel"

that's why I made itSorry /k/

Idiots.

Idea: Anytime the next game makes a big deal on how the main character is a nigger, mod his skin to be white and watch the liberals go apeshit over 'Whitewashing'

I'm not surprised, most britbongs have probably never seen an actual gun in their life

Who would even do that? It's 2016. If you're not embracing Sharia law and handing your daugters over to be raped my refugees you're on the wrong side of history

we should just go the ben garrison route and start photoshopping the protag killing BLM activists and say that it's "real mafia3 screenshots"

You know, I'm honestly glad they are going this heavy handed with it. I mean in the past AAA would be subtle, slipping in some retarded left-wing pandering their core audience of neon-haired faggots, but straight up advertising that you can spreekill unarmed Klansman is just a great sign that its not even worth wasting the time to pirate. Bet it has Denuvo too.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the Klan. My experience with the Klan is that they're just a bunch of water people that act like niggers (replace weed with heroin/meth, replace caddies and bmw's with trucks) with a superiority complex. And I'm definitely for more games where you can spreekill, but let's be honest. There will be the 'spunky female character' who will be a muslim, you'll cohort with a bunch of niggers and probably meet MLKJr or Malcolm X at some point, depends on whose estate wants the gibs more.

Fuck and I remember the thread just a few months ago where a bunch of anons were joking about shooting up the gay pride parade in GTA V. Give it a few months and I'm sure anons in this thread will be asking for 'no racism' rules so their girlfriend tumblr can come over and not feel uncomfortable.

Rockwell was no jew.

I could definitely see the media be involved. Even so, the members it attracted were too goddamn stupid to think how they were doing things would actually help them achieve their goals.

I just dont trust any of these organizations filled with infiltrated jews.

Most white people are fucking retarded especially the ones that would be attracted to a movement that essentially just runs around screaming about how much they hate naggers. This game is also a product of white retardation, but of the SJW variant.

According to my college professor blacks were the original Japanese and native americans.
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/

proudblackbuddhist.org/Japanese_Are_Racist__A_Lecture/Black_Presence_Early_Japan.html

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/moors-of-japan-the-original-japanese/

Makes me sick to my stomach. The gall of these spooks and their enablers.

Well where the fuck did that come form

HOL UP

*smacks lips*

SO YOU BE SAYIN', WE WUZ JAPS 'N SHIIIEETTT?

WE WUZ SAMURAI

Are there any criticisms for this game other than bitching about a black protag killing white people? There have been plenty of games where you play as a white person killing hordes of blacks. Not to mention he's killing klansmen. Are you seriously going to defend the KKK of all people?

name a game where you are a white person who kills a black political group
name 1

Name a single one

well besides ethnic cleansing

Wall hacks, cuck.

That Ghost Recon game. I think.

I know /poltech/ is a thing but is there a Holla Forums equivalent for Holla Forums? We could leave this board as a honeypot to catch reddit and SJWs while everyone who actually cares about vidya could go over to the real board.

It's a bland open world wearing the Mafia name
[citation needed]
see

There was, but it died fairly quickly.

Story time?

I feel like we need a new rule.
"For everything that ever happened and will happen, at least one melanin-enriched member the human species has and will be involved in some form."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

Serious question. Is there history blacks haven't stole yet? Not even Mexican history is safe from the blacks stealing it.
bafsudralam.blogspot.com/2008/04/black-gods-of-maya.html?m=1

originalpeople.org/black-mayans/

I remember the outrage about RE5 and Far Cry 2 so those count I suppose, they have whites thrown in though because of that.

You want a game about killing blacks? Right off the top of my head, RE5. And don't try to spin it as the KKK being a political group. They're a racist group. They're zombies controlled by their hate.

yea
they won't own up to their own actual history

I haven't seen Slav or Russian history become WE WUZ'D yet…

Ok the KKK isn't a political group now. Lemme guess BLM and Panthers weren't political either?

And the whole "Kill all the Haitians' thing

I guess he's a closeted racist
He can't tell the difference between los plagas infected victims and actual black people.

I guess this is supposed to be revenge for all stolen black culture.

Slavs perhaps, and I'd only chalk that up to their relative obscurity and being thought as just more white people (who are obviously all the same).
There could probably be some article about "the original black people of Russia" or something as I'm speaking though.

This

Also the fact the KKK was funded by the Dixiecrats but I'm sure those are just details, details…

No one ever did
Currently their an FBI run group

Haha oh wow. Aren't you implying niggers are the real zombies?

WeW

I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

No one ever did

well I did because they were. Even if they were a coopted media goon spook troop they were still the "representatives of white racial consciousness for their time"

Yeah, lets just let retards feel comfortable saying stupid shit here. JUST TROLLAN BRO.

Don't even respond to Jewish shills at this point.

Y'all need to pick up on the Holla Forums strategies. The only way to defeat a Jewish shill is to mock him.

Get in the oven, kike.

this thred boutta get WOKE.

Yall niggas aint gettin dat da nigga is every where nigga

u evr think y space is black ?

cuz the nigga is space

Is that how you justify your stupidity? Making up shit to argue against? Maybe you shouldn't respond with anything more than "fuck off". Or just not respond at all.

niggers of the white race

Kill yourself nigger.

ftfy

Sure. It's AAA trash with a shitty UI, shitty story, shitty gameplay, and forced diversity meant to pander to faggots. Also go ahead and name me some games where you mass murder hordes of blacks with racial motive and not because the game is set in a region population by mostly blacks (like that one resident evil game people claimed was racist even though it was set in fucking Africa)

Just lots of encounters with guys from very small orbit towns who were Klansman. One was actually legit colorblind and didn't mind blacks as long as they didn't act like niggers. Another talked about how they would joke with everyone at the meetups about them being undercover feds, and that most of the time they just went out to grill and chat about Jesus. These were nice guys, but not very smart and obvious junkies, loved to go on about their trucks. You'd probe these people about stuff like Globalists and Zionism and they'd look at you like you just asked to fuck their mother.

Yes, you are.

If it were judge dredd annihilating white niggers I would be ok with it
The context in this case is "Poor oppressed nog gunning down evil whitey in righteous vengence" Essentially it's just a watered down Django. This narrative is so trite that it's offensive.

>>>/reddit/

Oh yes

where to go?

It's remarkable how real the reddit formating meme has turned out. It applies like clockwork.

You're not making a very good case for yourself.

You should be welcoming him to the ovens
I got some fresh zyklon for his ass.

I'm not here to impress anyone, unlike you redditor.

Start dropping redpills. It'll only get worse until shills and their jew overlords are driven out

Sooooo, after this game comes out, someone can make a game where you can be a kkk member and lynch niggers and he should be able to feature it anywhere that this game gets featured in without any trouble, right? I mean nobody wants to be a hypocrite, right? It's just a game, right?

I get suspicious when I see people defend triple a trash that isn't even released yet. Why would anyone do this? Do they even know where we are?

You're still not making a very good case for yourself.

I want Holla Forums to leave.

I actually like that Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums. I like that /k/ isn't Holla Forums. I like my boards separate.

But I'm going to be honest with you here,
I meant to post this on /pol

You mean like Rust?

Your ban is already lined up :^)

I don't know, does it really matter what race removes the white trash pieces of shit as long as the job gets done?

Funny, I was just thinking you're not making a very good case for yourself with those shit memes you're posting. I honestly feel like I've stumbled in to Facebook or something.

well considering the fact that the white trash wouldn't exist in the videogame in the first place if it wasn't a nigger MC, yes.

You chose to be here.

I was bringing up dredd as more of an example of a Lawfag. Character motivations matter. The character in Mafia 3 is motivated by racial concerns.

Yeah I chose to be on Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

N-no…

Is that confirmed? I thought it was because a bunch of his crew got wasted?

Then go back to cuckchan if you want libtard Holla Forums

I guess you would be familiar facebook memes. I didn't know TJ "Shiggy" Yoshi was a facebook meme.

wut

It's not confirmed, but by watching all of this shit we know what they are doing and trust me it's not clever.

It's not, fuck off.

But is that really a problem? I mean, unless you support the KKK, I don't see why a story about a black dude killing a bunch of people who are part of a organization with a history of cruel treatment and terrorist aggression towards black people in America should be a problem. I could understand if he just killing nothing but white people everywhere he went cause "all whites is culpabull in dis shieet!" but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

More like
If you hate racial awareness you are a cuckservative, or a libtard.

Apparently sarcasm is wasted on you.

So if it turns out that these klan members are enforcing or drug running for the mafia, and taking them out weakens the Mafia? Then what?

I don't think anyone expects non-white people to agree, but this is clearly just another KILL WHITEY-tier game

Yeah, you're so right, Shiggy memes are the hot shit right now. So are "Sex Move Name Generators" and pictures of funny looking dogs. You're on the cutting edge son, I need shades because your future is looking bright.

user, why would you write the rest of that post when you already have your reason right there?

Guys but in all seriousness, we aren't actually defending the KKK ?

I mean ok, I find the Moonman meme funny and all but the KKK was just as bad as BLM.

Its really mind boggling to me that there are people here being serious about their support of the KKK, I mean like what ????

This is not the Holla Forums that I was once proud to post on, what happened to the NYS+GG Holla Forums, ughhhhh, please bring THAT Holla Forums back.

"organization with a history of cruel treatment and terrorist aggression towards black people in America should be a problem"
See>>10800849

Holla Forums IS Holla Forums
Holla Forums IS 8ch
If you can't accept that, fuck off or better yet, kill yourself

you're not welcome here and never will be, every thread will be same until you fuck off back to cuckchan and post your facebook memes there

I saved those images from here. I didn't know this was facebook.

You forgot to change your ID.

Well the KKK killed less black people in their entire history than black people kill in 1 years time. So which is worse?

That was never just a meme.

Even if you got it from here, "Sex Move Name Generator" is fucking garbage tier. Plus I bet you got all of the images you just posted from cuckchan.

There's a difference between having racial awareness and supporting the KKK.

KKK != all whites

You're as much 8ch as Holla Forums was 4chan.

Are you sure you're not just being overly sensitive and taking every small thing as an attack on you personally?

What exactly is it that you want? No black protags ever harming a white antag ever?

Holla Forums exodus happened before Holla Forums's

how about we along with most red blooded people are sick of the stereotypical hamfisted "Omg KKK ebull" narrative. It's more trite than the nazi one.

Actually it happened right around the same exact time.

Really depends on what timeframe and chapter you're talking about.

Oh no you don't, fuck off with your revisionism. Holla Forums's exodus was a full three months after Holla Forums's. January 2015 was when this site began its inevitable death spiral.

Not really, nazis make for great villains.

Maybe if it wasn't a game bearing the mafia name (who hated black people) featuring a righteous black man killing ebil raycis, I wouldn't care. But it is, so I do.

You really shouldn't care about AAA shit, it's for the normalfags.

You mean its only chance at improvement.

No they don't. Jews make for great villains. Niggers make for great cannon fodder. That's the natural order of things. Nazis were the furthest thing from evil

It's kinda sad what's happened to Holla Forums in only 2 years.

Asserting this should be grounds for a ban even if just for the potential salt

Yeah, but I really liked Mafia 2. They're tarnishing the name of a once good franchise.

If this is bait, good job, if not, close all tabs to this website and inhale one gallon of chlorine gas.

Not really, maybe nazi's through the lens of jewish insanity where they are all baby eating monsters, but in reality reds and their zerg like mentality are much more like villains, where the nazis are order to their chaos.

You're the revisionist here, it happened at the same time. Then Holla Forums had a second exodus when Holla Forums harbor happened but first exodus came here at the same time that Holla Forums did.

dont be supprised of samefags whit proxies shilling these threads.

Sure the uniforms are nice but not every game needs sympathetic antagonists.

Why does tumblr so often use this expression?

He's talking about stormfaggots and calling everyone else shills

This is a joke, right?

bump :^)

Have you played Mafia 1 user? It's a lot better than 2. If you haven't and you like 2, you really owe it to yourself to give it a run.

They're boring and unintimidating, plus they've never really done anything overtly evil like the nazis did.
Ignoring genocide, human experimentation, etc.

I think that a chunk of Holla Forums was part of the first major exodus. The site started going to shit when /baph/ first decided to dox a federal judge. /baph/ was the last bastion of hope, but the last of them got scared off after one of the mods was murdered.

Evilness is relative.

No, a bunch of people came from all over 4chan during the first major exodus, September 2014. Then moot pulled the plug on Holla Forums and the kiddies had nowhere else to go, so they set up shop here out of spite and neglect, and that was January 2015. Don't act like the first exodus was exclusive to Holla Forums and Holla Forums, it was the first time there had ever been a viable alternative to 4chan, and everyone who wasn't a dipshit jumped ship when they saw how much better this place was.

If you came here after January, I sincerely hope you never wake up again.

I see a bunch of claims with no evidence, screencapping your spots doesn't make them more legitimate moshi

It's on my backlog. Though my favorite part of 2 were the characters, who only make a cameo.

mafia 1 is a totally different game compared to these Nu-Mafia titles. So much better.

"citation needed"

He was also implying that nobody else engaged in human experimentation and genocide. The british empire/america was built on exploitation of foreign peoples and so were the soviets.

"Those Evil Nazis"
By Richard Goldstienberg

Holla Forums is the cancer killing this board. They have to be removed.

That was a meme you dip.

Be sure to get to it, it's definitely worth your time. Great story, tons of depth to the gameplay, and the graphics are actually nice considering the time (dated now for sure though).

Yep, I think when Mafia 3 drops I'll play 1 instead.

Every history book of WWII ever.

I was?

name the history book you read that states the nazis engaged in human experimentation. Do it quickly and tell us the author.

Holy fuck you've been pozzed hard

No it isn't. Jews are evil. Full stop.

But we already have violence against whites, we don't need it in games.

It was primarily Holla Forums and Holla Forums which is why those have always been the two largest boards since that happened.

Yout should take a look arround /politics/, there is a thread dedicated to the current state of Holla Forums, you will find more there.

Uhhhh maybe this is why people don't like your ideas man ?

You just told me to kill myself because I simply disagreed with you.

I mean really dude ? Nice hositlity bro, you must have A LOT of friends !

No but like are are really trying to tell me you don't see what the KK did was wrong ???

You can pick for me, because they all do.

That all sounds covertly evil to me.
Is English your second language?

So somebodies butthurt that Holla Forums won't conform to his raceblind stupidity.
Nobody fucking cares.

So you can't because you know that the books you will mention will be about tales from the holocaust and written by mentally ill kikes.
He was greentexting jews buddy.

No self respecting white person would be buying this piece of trash and most blacks will be torrenting it. It seems 2K went the way of Bioware, Ubisoft and others. SJW gallore. Their investors just can't figure out why their sales plummeted since 2012.

He's absolutely right. Holla Forums is Holla Forumschan, the majority of users who came here during the exodus were from Holla Forums and Holla Forums.
If you don't at least tolerate Holla Forums, then you don't belong here. Take your subversive bullshit elsewhere, kike.

I can understand that. Even though I enjoy good Nazi exploitation and blaxploitation every now and then, when the Nazis or KKK are portrayed as the most evil people who ever lived (while Bolsheviks murdering tons more people are ignored) it can get a little annoying, especially when it is played very straight. But the problem I've noticed on Holla Forums is that it's gotten to the point where it feels like a game can't even have a black character do anything or even exist in any prominent capacity without the board sperging.

Just thinking about how angry you would be if you got banned for it makes me smile

If you aren't raceblind will you admit that Asians are smarter than whites?

also what is up with all these faggots and their Holla Forums revisionism?
"Wahhh pol was never supposed to be a nazi hug palace"
No shit….. It just became that through ideological evolution. We evolved beyond faggot ron paul fence sitting.

On average asians are smarter than whites.

You are trying to tell me that politics aren't black vs white? What kind of idiot believes that.

It is funny to me that a portion of Holla Forums hates all jews and yet the only reason that they aren't banned from here is that a jew tolerates them.

Yeah, liberals really like to play pretend. Keep at it kiddo, at least you can imagine that you aren't a loser.
I'd also like to point out that I don't go to Holla Forums, I'm just not a dim goon like you.

no, as an example, natsoc whit syndicalist inclinations are banned from Holla Forums, it became a circlejerk fueled by autistic hot pockets, see >>>/politics/4145

Holla Forums wasn't what is today.

You mean subversion?

Wouldn't you get banned on Holla Forums for that post?

Mark is a based jew. He can handle the bantz

mark pls

They aren't. That's just kike propaganda to demoralize the only truly intelligent race

lolberg detected

Maybe I would get banned from Holla Forums If I made 3000 threads and kept shitposting about it. If I just said asians are smarter than whites on average they would sit there and deal.

t. a fag

Reminder that these anti-Holla Forums shills are mostly goon raiders who are so dumb they don't understand how IDs work.

Well fuck me then.

Every country was involved in human experimentation in one way or another. The Nazi one is just focused intensely on because they're Nazi's. The Japanese human experimentation was significantly more brutal than anything else I have read about.

Obviously not talking about you. I mean I use Holla Forums too but I'm sure you'll recognize that a few have gotten to the point where they don't recognize that not all blacks are niggers for instance.

Yea the most vocal members of Holla Forums are spergs. Is that really a big surprise? If I were to judge Holla Forums by it's most vocal posters I would assume that you guys hate every videogame.

Just saying that those most vocal spergs are still tolerated here and yet they continue to sperg against all jews.

(Checked)

Ok you linked a Jewish paper and an uncensored website, pretty unreliable. I will say it is a possibility.

Because those were the biggest boards on 4chan. Try and keep up here.

A question for Holla Forums. How do you feel about Mel Brooks?

Because mark is smart enough to know that banning the spergs for sperging would kill this site.

He's one of the few funny kikes around. He goes a little far and is a little too subversive, but if you are smart enough to understand this then you can find the humor in his work.

It's funny, nobody from around here likes Mark that much outside of the circlejerks he protects.

I don't go to Holla Forums either. Have you seen it recently? I don't understand why anyone would get defensive about them

You're so full of shit.

They were. What else came close besides Holla Forums and all the normalfags and teenagers?

Pol was fucking massive before the exodus

/a/ obviously.

That post is bullshit, swarmfront is just a dead board, their "mantras" are just copy pastas. There is documented proof of large scale Clinton funded shilling on Holla Forums, which is much more prudent.

Everyone knows this. Swarmfront never achieved anything their mantras were autistic shit. However Holla Forums loves to constantly bring this up in a sad effort to discredit Holla Forums as if any of it even matters in the long run.

lolbergs nostalgic for the days when their pie in the sky shit wasn't laughed at by the majority of the board love to parrot that shit too.

The lolspergfaggians are probably the most pathetic group of cucks in existence. They miss the good ol days when we could sit around talking about stockpiling gold and doing absolutely nothing of political significance. Why do you think they signal against trump so much? Because he is actually achieving something.

Mark is just stupid, but at least he will listen to people, actually apologizes for his fuck ups, tries to preserve some of the culture, and disciplines his mods. He's gotten better over the past couple of months I will say. He's the worst of the best.

/a/ was larger than Holla Forums, keep laughing despite me being right.

Thank god Mark is just a retard and not actually malicious.
for now

/a/ was big, but it wasn't that big.

Whenever I ask people "What's so bad about mark" I never get a clear answer. I'm assuming that most people that got the mod squad called on them were autistic shitposting about their favorite vidya and couldn't handle the fact that nobody agreed with their shitty opinons.

If either of you have any evidence to back up your claims now would be the time to present it. "Yeah uh" and "Nuh uh" means nothing.

Well put, I've got nothing.

How fucking new are you? Mark used to fuck up constantly, it's why Meta Mondays were so hilarious.

I fucking hate the kind of people who say shit like this. They take a middle stance on everything to make themselves feel of higher intelligence than someone who actually takes a stance on something. I can tell you one fact about sex and our bodies: the male and female body are biologically designed to be compatible with each other for the purpose of reproduction.

This. Pick a side or shut the fuck up because you obviously have nothing worthwhile to say

I don't really come to Holla Forums read the thread.

Regarding humans as anything but tribalism is retarded, just like communism, as in it defies human nature. Holla Forums is only "obsessed by race" because the fucking facts show the genetic inequalities, but talking about it is taboo and further scientific study into the topic is taboo. Not to mention the currently ongoing destruction of white culture "white privilege" shit. Non-whites and whites cannot live together on a large scale peacefully, and this is causing a lot of problems currently. Great men in the past didn't have to worry about niggers or spics flooding into their nations, or even being there at all. It is perfectly acceptable to be "obsessed with race".

I agree, moderation is kinda shit.(one of the mods is a nigger)

Why do you come to Holla Forums?

I'll drop in a couple times a month to talk about vidya and this thread caught my eye because it's about a franchise that I liked which is now getting totally pozzed by the looks of things.

Okay, got it, so you're not really from here.

nope I spend most of my time on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. You got me I'm not from around here.

I thought I smelled the stench of shitposter around here.

a lot of the groundwork for the german human experimentation came from sweden, Uppsala University, Swedish society for Eugenics founded in 1909 which paved the way for the State institute for Racial Biology founded in 1922
maybe I'm just connecting things where there is no real connection

user, I don't think you understand at all what is being said
everyone lies to you and only see you as a good goy for their agenda
you don't have to pick a side unless you want to

He does want to pick a side. And he has.

everyone lies to you and only see you as a good goy for their agenda

you don't have to pick a side unless you want to

What he is saying is that he doesn't appreciate the fence sitters who claim intellectual superiority over everyone else because essentially the fence sitters are the sheep of history who go with the flow. They do nothing, but bahhhh at anyone who actually wants to get things done.

I never really understood why there's so much hatred for black people on this board. It's unnecessary and kind of annoying.

Kill yourself frog.

Fuck off pedo.

Fuck off namefag.

And they said Holla Forums was dead

I think most of the hate is directed at their handlers/enablers. We just recognize the evolutionary throwbacks for what they are.

Val's an actual pedophile that hits on 11 year olds on twitter, he should be shamed whenever he pops up.

Not hating, just reminds me of the responses I would see on Holla Forums back in the day

Not to mention increasingly irrelevent.

i get the feeling its a small group of really autistic board drama fags who are really going out of their way to stir up shit. but i haven't been on pol in probably 2 years so idk what kind of stupid shit their getting up to now.

have you suffered a recent head injury user?