Candace Owens Returns to Bring Back NWO SJW CYBERBULLYING SITE to Life

Let people know who this leftist shill into the alt-right.

But first find out if Red Pill Black has actually changed.

You have shills who want to destroy western civilization such as the infamous ShareBlue expose them.

who?

An SJW nigger that ran a doxxing site to harass alt-righters and trolls. She returned as Red Pill Black in order to fool conservatives into thinking she is woke but she is not. She is a rotten SJW to the core who worked with the likes of Zoe Quinn.

Imagine if this website returned and gained the support of Merkel or big multi-national corporations who could tear down and destroy any conservative or anti-SJW thought within the public or the internet. This is a big step in internet surveillance to stop conservatism.

Site name? Archive link would be nice. Also what name did the sheboon used to go by?

You. Can't.

You can expose them all you want, they will simply continue and then the normalfaggots won't care. Nothing will get done about it. There is no hope. There is no light.

There is No Future but Nuclear Fire. Samson Looms.

Well aren't you a debbie downer. Can't you visit a mosque or temple and try and set a new high score before anheroing?

Source on that please?
My understanding is that she started a kickstarter to identify online bullies for kids and shit. Yeah a bad idea, but.. she didn't even have a website or software yet when Zoe Quinn contacted her and told her to shut it down, actually cried when she wouldn't, screeched, "You're going to ruin everything!" and send a troll army at her who were pretending to be right wing trolls. In fact her story is rather red-pilling for normalfags since it proves the left fakes raids by "racists" and "angry white men" on leftists to make the right look bad. Lucky for this negress she saw through it immediately and knew what Zoe was doing and exposed it. Although the press went after her with a vengeance and they had her kickstarter shut down with no explanation as a result. Typical tricks. But it supposedly "red-pilled" her.
Regardless of all of that we don't much care about muh YouTube celebs so it's pretty fucking suspicious that OP and are calling her an SJW who's trying to shut us down when her story is easy enough to find and it's the total opposite. Wow kinda like what happened to her the first time. (((Coincidence))) I'm sure.
Whats wrong, the normal reactionary faggots over at cuckchan not stepping up to do the bidding of the left unbeknownst to them tonight?

She was on Molymeme. Vid related. I'll be called a shill for sure, so find out yourself and don't do anything for these faggots.

No, I can't. Every Effort Always Fails. Nothing ever works out and I'm too cowardly to kill myself by myself. Come help me do it in person. I live near Gadsden Alabama.

Samson Looms

If I visited Alabama, I'd kill MYSELF. Get some fresh air, exercise, stop fucking your cousin and eating food that comes in a box.

Good stuff. I'll watch the polyjew and see what's up with the coon.

FUCKING THIS

wait

is what you say said in the video by her?

literally who?

mods pls ban OP for posting nigger eceleb bullshit

I remember this when it happened because it was closely followed on Holla Forums. I'm pretty sure she even recorded Zoe and threatened to sue her when they were beginning to slander her to associates and the media. GG actually took her side because she was having done to her what they had gone through. Sort of a "we hate your idea, but we hate Zoe more" thing.
The Zoe story starts at about 8:00 into the vid btw.

Yes start at about 8mins in

But the site is still being launched? And I heard her say in a periscope say her best friends is a muslim

put a nigger in charge
then blame the nigger

oy vey, we should do this with a president

She's not one of us, she's a normalfag. I'm not defending her, I'm just saying what I know and heard. This all started with "angry white men from 4chan" harassing her online, her seeing through that shit and giving Zoe Quinn a figurative black eye in the end. She's a naive woman who thinks she can fix internet trolling but if we go by her interview she is not attacking right-wingers and knows the left is using sock accounts and gullible cuckchanners to go after anyone who tries to shut it down. In fact she totally shifted to the right afterward.
Like I said, watch it and decide for yourself. I just happen to remember this shit from Holla Forums and saw her on Molymeme a while back.

no shit, lol

her videos really scream manipulation

means nothing

Blackpillers are shills.

FIRE AND ECHOES

why were you banned and why the fuck you spam now?

It's in multiple threads, don't respond. Report.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

putnam lad soccer lynn intelligent lateral goats hutchinson cigars knobs utilized spells mona bookshop viking. stable isle pastor super strapon switched.
subtle telefonsex quoting coleman dove downhill damien oahu eureka advocate thou gateways marital.
hays logging chapman collected mariners quinta yankee runway 53 lopez career classical uss mathematical native.
recorded clifton cole mon prints predator deliberately. lump movements femme can.
rivals stein strollers al westin headache eclectic keeling. integers cub scotia button vbulletin sequences redevelopment footwear householder, billy.
ecuador dictionary wrist affiliation longitudinal sgml buffer gypsy fritz willow throttle guarantees nuisance shania suites. res instructor block pos brock separately faqs wakefield grace nipples swelling len metal golf.
computers epic foreach suppression incubus dogs operations resumes beaded amend heroic messiah aac refrigerators tbh.

Neanderthals are stupid.

(((she)))

I watch her out of curiousness. She could have changed. I was one of her kind, but never did I dox an enemy. I tried with one, that's it. That one was one of those cointelpro shills I was goin' at it with.

Anyway. I agree one has to find out if she's changed, because it's entirely possible. You know your before Holla Forums and after Holla Forums that's me, except I'm still looking for SS uniforms…heh. But, if she hasn't changed, it's falling into more manipulation. I found it curious she was on Alex Jones so quickly, so that's another reason I watch her carefully. So far, she's saying what most of the somewhat redpilled normies are, the basics. I nearly threw up I laughed so hard at her talking down Eminem on her last video.

We'll keep that all seeing Holla Forums eye on her. we illuminatiz nao

Unholy shit, that's her? Now she records in empty rooms, hmmm. Looking more like she's a typical tricks Schlomo deal. Her Eminem diss was still funny tho.

Tree of logic is a krautphile and shes in love with BWC. If you have listened to her it would be VERY evident. I highly doubt she is a ((()))

Thanks for setting the record straight. The skinny with this bitch is as follows

BTW you know Eastern Star is obsessed with asses? Apparently "harassment" is some kind of masonic codeword.

See - I think ZQ was abused like that woman was too.

K, watched the molyjew. I'll try and be fair. Seems she had actual righteous intent. I was bullied and still would like revenge over 20 yrs later. Add that being young also means you do some dumb shit, because you've not thought of every possibility.

BUT, with these e-celebs hitting the scene, as MSN media outlets take a nosedive, I'm suspicious of all of the tubers. I'll still distribute her vids on Twatter, the folks that follow me do enjoy her, and as mentioned she's 'babbys first red pill '. She is sort of funny. She dragged Eminem for his bullshit. Her commentary is easier on the ears than most of the people we might watch. I wouldn't send her funds though, anyone lurking, be cautious. The Jew tricks are getting trickier than same ol tricks, and I'm not entirely positive she's totally genuine. If she is, good. She's turning my left leaners into thinking the right isn't that bad, not good but better than demon rats.

Do you suspect that person in video is a black pilled shareblue shill?

I don't think so, she seems to be much more redpilled than black (at babby dosage, but still)
and what she says fucks up the official top-down-approved narrative of shareblue so much that there's no chance it was approved by any kind of (((opinion influencer)))
I guess she's genuine

So I watched a vid from Harmful Opinions where he makes the point that the 'harassers' were not necessarily all going to be coming from Zoe, as other tubers were making vids about Owens and Social autopsy at the time.

I think it is odd that the website was still up until recently. I think it's just been shut down, so as long as it stays shut and doesn't get back up again, I think we can take her as genuine. But this is all rather shifty.

FFS Holla Forums in your study of jew did you not pick up a few good ideas.
Like how you can push the useful ones into places you can't go and use the information gained from this to spread the message to the masses.
Who cares what her intentions are? Point her at the yids and their tranny golems and let her go.
See the whole chess board and stop looking for the flaws in each piece.

This.

Posters who don't want to do that are pure D&C.

It's always some Nigger bitch

Holy shit, that pic related. Thanks user.

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILLL NOTT HEALLLLLLL
fuck off edgelord, youre probably that same guy who used to spam ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK