Yfw Logitech bought Saitek and is going to suck it dry and throw away the husk

Whats the back story with Logitech, all I have from them is my headphones. Just to lazy to buy new ones.

LEWD

So I just discovered that my logitech usb microphone doesn't work anymore. What the fuck should I do? I tried looking for drivers but the support page says it doens't need any driver since it's plug and play. What the fuck should I do?

I don't get why people here hate on logitech so much. I've had a few of their mice and never had any problems with them except for one I spilled a Sunkist on.

autistic faggots that click too hard and break it like my landlord. that fucker buys a new one every 6 months because he breaks the left-click microswitch

this tbh famalamadingdong.

Did you try a different usb port?

All of them

Probably just dead then, do you have any other computers you can test it on?

Nope.

It shouldn't be dead, it's just the computer refusing to use it.

I dunno then, try tracking down whatever drivers it installed when you first used it, delete them and let it try and reinstall them.

That's EXACTLY what I was trying, thank you.

Does anyone know where the hell can I find usbfilter.sys? I had no problem with the other drivers but this one…

I actually like the X-55.

they probably are contrarians who just want to feel like special snowflakes, specially since logitech's new flagship is always the best mouse out

user…
whatever you are doing with your microcomputer stop
might as well delete system32

I just replaced a logitech mouse I'd been using for 7 years. Replaced it with the same model. People who say logitech is bad are way too goddamn rough with their shit.

I think it's as much because Logitech has cornered so much of the market, everyone buys their stuff, and so everyone complains about it when it breaks or goes wrong.

Out of the two experience I had with their higher end hardware one was meh (G710) and the other was disastrous (G303), their cheaper non-gaymer stuff is way better overall though.

The G710 wasn't bad but not anywhere near worth the asking price.

The G303 is just terrible compared to every other higher end mice I've had in my hand outside of the tracking/gliding (if you get one without sensor wobble in retrospect I probably should just have gotten a 502

You should have. Although I started getting random doubleclicking not even three months in.