Make an episode to talk about Start Trek Discovery

FakeTreker, spoiler your image, only authentic Star Trek® Discovery™ discussion are allowed on Holla Forums.

Well the captain is a literal cuck. Sure he'll like it.

How can RLM even compete?

I don't see that as a bad thing. Orville is essentially a published fan-fic done by someone who couldn't get the license for the IP. The comparisons are fair to make given they compete with each other.

Would be like examining a Shark vacuum cleaner and comparing it to a best-selling Dyson.

Ooh. That's embarrassing.

wow mike was real fuckin edgelord wasn't he

I thought the Orville was parody? Like Red Dwarf?

It's a parody the same way Scary Movie is.

Why is Mike Stoklasa begging Tom Green to come visit Milwaukee?

oh boy, is this the redemption arc for Holla Forums as they finally redeem themselves by destroying his career and driving him insane a second time?

Tom destroyed his own "career" by losing his sense of "humor" and being a massive whiny cunt.

This is a saucy fuckin' screencap. Why hasn't this been posted everywhere to ruin his life yet?

Mike and Jay had a baby.

What happened?

Tom Green was very much of his time. He enabled the kikes to channel a "rebel" generation into following their safe non-rebel path of MTV. He was a safey valve the same way Trump was.

Shut the fuck up about politics for five seconds please.

he had a show back when the idea of having a streamed "tv style" show on the internet was a psuedo-new idea, halfchan Holla Forums called in constantly and called him a fat nigger, he eventually got really butthurt and stopped his show because of damn racist trolls!

Post pic and tell his followers he's a racyist republican that voted for Bush and probably Trump.
Guaranteed freakout.
Idk to me he always came off as obnoxious rather than funny.