Jewish Director James Toback has 238 Victims Claim Be Sexually Assaulted Them

Over 238 Women Claim Victims of Sexual Assaults from Hollywood Director James Toback

(More Here 2000 limit):
thegoldwater.com/news/10262-Over-238-Women-Claim-Victims-of-Sexual-Assaults-from-Hollywood-Director-James-Toback

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/10/13/steven-seagal-drug-warrior-honorary-cop-alleged-serial-sex-abuser/?utm_term=.b29b803b0f38
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002416/Steven-Seagal-calls-female-reporters-f-ing-dirty-w-s.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a fucking lot

Victims should start suing the studios
This is how you break their backs

238 is unbelievable. Like, I literally cannot believe that all 238 of those claims are factual. What I think is going on is there's a power struggle going on in Hollywood right now between the power elite and the feminist hivemind. This is standard operating procedure for toppling the powerful; allege systemic abuse against those they have power over. They tried it with Trump, extrapolating "they'll let you grab them by the pussy" to "All women are merely life support systems for grabbable pussy which every man has a right to grab."

Consider the timeline that has been taking place here. Rose McGowan starts naming people on twitter, gets suspended. Feminists attempt to mobilize a boycott of twitter. Nothing fucking happens. So then a different female actress promotes the #MeToo hashtag, and all women back it up because they don't want to let other women feel bad or alone. It goes viral. Weinstein's power crumbles. He loses everything. #MeToo has now been weaponized. Now, the public consciousness contains an idea of injustice suffered by women that is not sated by Weinstein's collapse, so they move to a new target. Someone mentions James Toback, and suddenly hundreds of allegations come out against him. There's a mechanism of accusatory career ruination now in place, and all that's required is for some big name woman in hollywood to drop a name and accusations will fire out the barrel.

Now it's just a matter of seeing how this feminist hivemind operates and what makes it peter out, assuming it does. Because if it doesn't this will be the next plateau upon which even more ridiculous laws than the standard "yes means yes" bullshit get passed.

Keep in mind that holding the door for a woman is sexual assault for them.

From The Article

I have to imagine that all over the country there are women who would be glad to suck producer-cock for stardom thinking, "good! With all this competition blacklisted I'll get my shot at Hollywood fame."

Right, and then they feel bad about what they did. So they rationalize themselves as the victims, and use the online feminist lynch mob as a weapon to destroy the reminder of their chagrin.

This raises an interesting question. When a guy is the gatekeeper to untold wealth and fame, the things that women are the hungriest for, how does he actually learn what makes good flirting and bad flirting? Those questions he's asking just sounds like teenaged flirtation questions. If all the women he's been successful with have been using him to get access to all that wealth and fame behind him, then he'd think "successful" flirtatious behavior is what he's been using.

Tbh I don't care about the whores

I just want to expose the kikes

Let's start listing off all the absolutely known ones.
Then we can proceed to the highly probable.
Absolutely known
Woody Allen
Roman Polanski
Harvey Weinstein
Bill Cosby
James Toback
Steven Sagal

Highly probable
Quentin Tarantino
Spike Lee
Peter Jackson

they may have to start an awards show for all the guys…

what can we call the show / award?

Rapies? Goyzies?

It's called day of the rope

Roasties?

Ropies!

This "masturbate infront of me" is a cop out. HURR durr we all do a little indecent exposure in hurrwod this is trying to turn serious shit into something less serious.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY

I don't care about "people news" but I do know western media hates him. So what's the (((story)))?

apparently, he would regularly beat up Lisa from weird science before having sex with her.

of course he did.. Thats all the kikes want to do.. destroy beauty.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2017/10/13/steven-seagal-drug-warrior-honorary-cop-alleged-serial-sex-abuser/?utm_term=.b29b803b0f38
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002416/Steven-Seagal-calls-female-reporters-f-ing-dirty-w-s.html
I spelled his name wrong

Max out small claims courts ,
2000+ cases
structured in a way to where each "victim" sues multiple parties

pic related

small claims is capped at around $10k damages if i'm not mistaken. that's $20m max… chump change.

Say we make fake accounts as women and throw muddy allegations at jewish elite directors and establishment? Would people even fall for that?

Kevin Sorbo was on Adam Corolla earlier and this was the result:

"You must do the dog, and the cat, and the boy, and the girl"

Wew

What a fun show.

Reminder that in 1997 openly homosexual Gianni Versace was murdered by Andrew Cunanan, a young homosexual man who was a prostitute for many millionaire gays in the 90s.

The first two men he killed were men he was sexually involved with

The next man, Lee Miglin, a wealth and famous real estate developer was tortured and killed in his home. There was no sign of forced entry and Andrew had eaten food and used the bathroom in the home before leaving.

The next man he killed was an 45-year old cemetery groundskeeper. Although there was no known prior relationship, it seems odd that he would seek this man out. Maybe it was just to get his truck, but that doesn't fit his MO.

Finally, he killed Versace outside his home

Eight days later, he took his own life in Miami.

The police never released an official motive and closed the case.

Kinda makes you think he snapped after being passed around like a piece of meat for a few years by arrogant wealthy faggots.

its not about the money they pay out
there is no disclosure
they can fight, paying many lawyers many hours to fight many simultaneous cases
or pay out, probably going to increase the "victim " count
but they cant "tie it up" in court
fuck the money, thats a death blow
all it would take is for the lil shark "victims" to catch on
any previous settlement would be seen as "Proof"
again
fuck the money

That might work for a big name guy (think Spielberg), but Toback is kind of a nobody. He made Bugsy 25 years ago, but nothing else he's done has been successful. Just a bunch of weird, wanky indie films.

I haven't read about the news ones, but the early reports had this jew douche jacking off in his pants mostly. Who the fuck does that? Kikes apparently. Anyway, it speaks to what whores and cowards these 'actresses' are. They have vocal cords. They have fists and knees and elbows. He's an old, obese diabetic. Most happily took loads in exchange for fame and fortune. American chicks consider their holes to be atms and use them as such.

Fuck you for making me feel old.

Is there something more sinister afoot ?

If not why is this and Weinstein-gate so little discussed here on pol , compared to how industry-shattering these events are for the future of Hollywood film-making?

I see a few posts but anywhere near the coverage these significant events merit.

Checked.
I know Tarantino is a spastic foot fetish freak, but what do you have on the nigger Lee and obese Jackson? Would love for the that little coon to go down Cosby style.

Sorbo should thank his lucky stars he became a Christian who actually believed many of the principles espoused in the Bible and therefore got himself locked out of (((Hollywood))). I remember he did an interview with Fox News way back talking about how couldn't get parts in Hollywood because he was a Conservative Christian. Of course, he believed it was because the liberals were blacklisting him, and was completely blind to the fact it was actually the Jews. It still amazes me to this day that the vast majority of Christians actually think the Jews are their friends.

But that's not happening, all that's happening is everyone is seeing (((white men))) have their careers and lives destroyed by baseless accusations and average roasties are feeling more emboldened every day seeing it, this is only good for us if we can draw attention to the fact that they are all jews, which isn't happening

Because what does it ultimately matter if the kike is not named? These jews will simply be replaced by more dirty yids waiting to take their place and the cycle will continue, this is nice to see some jews get taken down but nothing will change long term if we won't use this to highlight that all the responsible parties are yids

Yes if you reply to these kike reporters who want to save themselves in Twitter

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

deficits anthony prolyte te instrument tyler intellect bc myths impressions ftd. temperatures agility aust equally describes jerusalem heavy disciplinary survey twenty cisco distinction displayed columnist clown uno morale.
careers sketches righteous beginners environmental tyr relax. souvenir cyan battalion focal merlin prevent infusion.
superannuation philip hutchinson crt each modeling probate dna effectively. sing urology ashley madison preceded behavior wc slipknot tbh.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Has this kind of thing happened before? (excluding say Polanski and Woody Allen )

Especially on this scale?

Doubt things will be the same after this wrt to sexual favors for roles.

However the bigger question is was Harvey made to take the fall for the sake of bigger wigs involved in much the same stuff but with different inclinations if you get my drift.

Will that other stuff leak too ? Fat chance ?

Say you fuck off kike with your bullshit subversion tactics. This is the same horseshit that gets crooked swastikas drawn on synagogues by mortechai and the jew crew. "Oyy veyy, I know the goyim have these evil thoughts, but I can't prove it so let's fake it." If women want to come out, let them. We don't use bullshit "hey rabbi whatcha doin" tactics.

That would be 238 accusers, they are victims once it's proven.