Scalefags and Americans literally can't deal with kinosaurs

Scalefags and Americans literally can't deal with kinosaurs

SSSSTTTTOOOOPPPP!!!!

He's a big bird.

SCALECUCKS NEED TO BE GASSED TBH.

I want the feather meme to die.

You know there's fossils of scales, right?

There are also fossils with feathers.
The real question is: Are you retarded enough to fall for a false dichotomy; or can you accept that both could possibly have existed, if not side by side, then at least at different points on the same timeline?

this

Here's another fossil that shows exactly what dinosaur skin looked like.

Not him but I wanna say fuck that. It was 100% exactly as Jurassic park portrayed it and I won't listen to any of the malarkey spewed on this board!

You know we are talking about the raptor family right. Bird of prey.

Jurassic Park specifically tells you they are theme park monsters and not actual dinos

OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO YES

I thought that was shit smeared on top of a plate of eggs for a moment

YEA I BET DINOSAURS ARE COLD BLOODED TOO RIGHT GUYS?

nice plant fossil

Here's a recent rendition of what scientists currently think raptors looked like.

Based on kinosaurs so it's still what actually existed all those years ago. Or just what the big man upstairs has us thinking as a way to challenge our faith.

Wait we're not allowed to shit on Jack Horner? He kept going on about how T.Rex wasn't a pack hunter but just some scavenger that bullied other animals out of their food like a bear and was disproven by the Paleontology community.

Oh no a redpill

I wanna hug those cute dinos.

Sweetie that's a dinosaur fossil

As an ant, I can really appreciate the size of this picture. Thanks, OP.

Eric Dubay also makes excellent flat earth vids by the way lol.

What does being American have to do with feathers?

No shit sherlock, there's a flat earth in the intro but the Fake dino bones is quite intriguing.

It doesn't make sense at all because his opening statement about the existence of dinos coming from 19th century Darwinism is pure conjecture. Many cultures had discovered dinosaur bones long before that, where do you think Dragon myths come from?

chicken have both scales and feathers

All me.

Lizard and snakes.

Wow user I think Mr. Fantastic would be jealous of the reaches you do.

FYI the archeopteryx is the fossil of an ancient bird. That it is a cross between a dinosaur and a bird is all in your head.

I honestly believe that schizophrenics should be killed after hearing that.

Imagine going from existing to not that fast.

UUUUtahraptor

Dinosaurs didn't die out by then. There were some left, thus dragons.

Is this where Europoors pretend they're more educated because they were brainwashed into letting shitskins rape their women by the state?

t. %56

meant for

your weak ass /int/ goon memes have no power here