Ahh yes, the epic "white nationalism" meme, even though every single problem in America is perpetrated by white people

Ahh yes, the epic "white nationalism" meme, even though every single problem in America is perpetrated by white people.

Trump, a man voted in by whites, does a shitty job:
And then you complain about half the population being Hispanic:
And then you realize that Hispanics work harder than whites, with Mexico being the hardest workers in the world:
And then it turns out that whites are the biggest users of welfare in America:
And then Hispanics also do better in school than whites:
And then you look at the IQ distributions across the most white and rural areas:
And then you talk about whites being the master race, yet also complain about Jews owning everything:
And then you talk about Asians being the smartest, despite whites supposedly being the master race:
Except they have no trouble at all achieving those positions despite the challenges, and they even earn $1.22 for every $1.00 that whites make. All while doing it without bitching.
Also, yes they are very smart, which is why Asian Americans voted for Hillary. Explain that, retards.

Face it: everyone hates you. The internet hates you, every country including ones like Poland hate you, everyone fucking hates you and you have the nerve to think that everyone BUT you is the problem. Also a quick list of things: SJWs, trannies, feminism, federal reserve, marxism in schools, antifa, mass immigration, and globalism. What do all of these things have in common? They're all American-made, pushed by white Americans, and every Western country that you love to make fun of (Germany, France, Sweden) are all like this because they followed in America's footsteps. You are your own boogeyman.

I have a very clear message to every Holla Forums user reading this: We're not asking you to apologize for being white. We're asking you to shut the fuck up.

sage

It's the white man's fault

(((white people)))

tldr

Stay assmad kike.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

Let the shitflinging begin.

YOU MISSPELLED JEWS

lolololololololololol

This board is really going to shit, isn't it? Look at this cuckchan-tier level shillposting, it's not even worth engaging.

No. Now what?

yes whites are the problem, which is why virtually every gook, spic, nigger, sandnigger, kike etc wants to live in our lands.

i don't see people flocking to shitskin countries, why is that? hmm

Quit complaining about whites.
Shut the fuck up.

I'll pass. Enjoy what little time you have left.

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha, how does it feel to have no homeland, Mexcerment? How does it feel to get this butthurt over someone else's land?

I hate to respond to bait, but there might be a point here. White people's incessant need to be good people and do the right thing, allows all of this shit to take hold, regardless of who actually introduced the ideas. You think feminism will ever truly take hold in Africa? It wont, because they don't care. They just want to get theirs and fuck everyone else. It's an attitude that dooms them in many regards, but protects them here.

EXOTIC FILTHY MONGREL DOGS FETED TO FAILURE BY A FLAWED GENOME

THE SOBS OF THE DEFEATED
BECAME A PAINFUL ROAR
LONGING FOR A PAINLESS DEATH
BECAME THEIR VISION OF HEAVEN

RESOLVED TO AVENGE THE DEATHS
OF THOSE KILLED TRIBESMEN
SET THEMSELVES ABLAZE
TO AVOID CAPTURED HUMILITY
EUROPEAN DEATH REVEALED MORTALITY

Feminism is a by-product of civilization decay. We won't known if it'd ever spread there because niggers can't build civilizations in the first place.

fuck off kike

ARE WE GEDDING BLUEBILLED AGAIN??

We dont care what you have to say. Look to Zimbabwe and flip the races around if you want to know what your future looks like. You dont belong, and you will be removed.. or have a tire put around your neck.

I for one enjoy my Central European counterparts, kike.

Fucking jewish slide thread all the shekels in the world and you people would burn it down for the fuck of it. And its not a fringe group you kike everyone in the world is starting to stare at you

Wrong.
You non-whites are the problem.

White people have created the most advanced countries.
Now you shitskinned colonists are invading these countries because your own countries are trash because you are trash.
You are harming white people, thus you are the problem in white countries.
Whether people agree with this truth or not does not chance its validity.

Now kill yourself, subhuman.

Reality disagrees with you retard. Reported for being massive faggot.

sage

I'mma check these trips, but you shouldn't bump a shitty thread. Sage goes in the email field.

well, fuck

gonna need a big pitchfork for all these strawmen

That was quite possibly the worst post ever written.

You're not very bright are you?

this board has been shit since 2016 tbh fam

Don't mind me, I'm actually prepared, unlike you.

Couple of years ago even trolls were fucking better.

haha, we sure showed them OP! Let's go regroup on raddle.me, so we can continue to fight against bigotry!

It's me by the way! the guy with the swastika shirt! I made it myself in my mom's basement. Man, we organized that photo-op real hard didn't we? Now those nazis look like little babies :) :) :)

Hey by the way, how do I make sure only you can read this? You're "sage" right? that's how I forward this to you?

Pathetic.

OP blows dogs for quarters

TerroisF?

This is definitely one of the worst posts on the entire Internet. It's pure straw men and pretentiousness. I would scientifically devise the most agonizing and drawn out death possible on the creature who typed this.

Uuuuugh white people amirite
Let us go back to leftypol and talk about how much we like black dicks