I'm wondering what the best place to work is if you're white?

I'm wondering what the best place to work is if you're white?
I'm aware that there may be a slight favoring for white skin as white privilege and also that it is in the name of capitalism where certain loopholes are exploited.
Are there any low-med level jobs that are favorable towards white people?
reason im asking is because I just got cucked by these mexican employers telling me ill only be working 2 days a week, lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145923668/#145923668
twitter.com/weimerica/status/921569560611848192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be glad you don't work for Indians. Anything that requires a mechanical inclination I'd say. For my job, won't go over that I'm the only non nigger, I deal with several collision centers where most folks are white and good at there job. Not to mention all around good people to deal with and shoot the shit with.

ok, i need someone that understands economics. I'm not working some manual labor bullshit

You know when people say 'just call the guy', they're talking about a white guy.
Be the white guy. Learn how to weld, electric, handyman, delivery of some sort, fabricator. Etc etc. Do a job that works with cash so you limit your funding of white genocide.

I pay my handyman $50 an hour for repairs on my rental properties. All cash, and I'm sure he fudges the numbers when he files taxes.

entrepreneurship is an inherently white activity, and it awards you the freedom to hire white and work with white clients. Internet entrepreneurship is the way to go, you can start with smartpassiveincome.com - a critical step when getting started is to slash your expenses to the bare bones, see my /frugal/ general

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145923668/#145923668

You're a pussy. Manual labor is honest work that builds your body and your willpower. As long as you're getting a fair wage for it, it's nothing to be ashamed of or looked down upon.

Why? Are you afraid of a little physical labour?

What do you think a "low-med level" job entails you lazy kike? Unless you're working at some sort of engineering/physics firm or something of the sort, is there even work worth doing that is neither manual labor nor parasitic Jew shit?

Learn a trade and work for yourself. You fkn beta numale faggot

You've got some hummus on your shirt op.

blames white people that he cant get a job.
too stupid to realize his comment is a fragmented sentence with poor grammar. I usually dont reply to slide threads but when a street shitting OP is this stupid, I have to take a moment to remind them of their place. OP, you cant find work because you are inferior and stupid. stop blaming whites for your poor genetics.

Just to clarify for all of the guys sitting at home hoping to catch a lucky break, or get some insight into how moneylending hook-nosed faggots operate, take a look at OP

There isn't any honor in looking for loopholes and a easy way out.
Only a kike or mud falls for get rich schemes.
_From my own experience_ only manual labour work are favourable to white people, because the guys calling the shots generally want good quality workers. That said, if you work for a shit company, expect working with non-whites.
If you have no talent or experience you deserve nothing more then flipping burgers, until you gather that talent or experience on your own.
Life is supposed to be a struggle.
So, please anons, keep on struggling. Hard work and good decisions will get you there.
Op suck a cock you hooknosed threadsliding faggot

Become an engineer. Design a product or software and become a self-made man who improves the world. The whitest thing you can do is create.

Firstly, quit being a pompous lazy faggot. Second, go learn a skilled trade such a machining, framing, welding, etc. Though if you keep that faggy attitude white men wont work with you. If I was interviewing you for a position at my shop, and you came in with that attitude, I would tell you to GTFO in polite businessese.

I'm afraid if you have to ask, you're probably already fucked. For your sake I hope you're less than 20.

Yeah, have fun dealing with spics that hate your guts all day long.

t. former iron worker

This thread could be of use to you:

twitter.com/weimerica/status/921569560611848192

Yourself.

Not faggot OP, but what about starting a business? Best starting practices?

Then you are going to work with and for shitskinns and women. Even if you start your own company, the thought police are actively out looking for racist bosses, and shitskinns and women all know it is ghetto payday time when they find an racist white boss whom is only hiring whites or only has shitskinns and whites in menial positions. And once they get into half decent positions they always look for more diversity hires and promotions, so you will end up being flooded with them after a few years as whites run from your shit diversity environment and shitskinns and women start taking your company into bankruptcy.

Your only real hope is keeping ahead of the cost curve that subhumans and women do to the overhead on companies. But eventually the profit made starts evaporate as the costs keep going up endlessly and the cost savings whites bring to the table innately dries up from either direct losses or attitude shift from having to deal with subhuman/women attitudes all the time. If you hit it big enough, you take the best offer to be bought out by and (((better))) company and get locked into an decades long non compete clause.

Sucks to be you faggot, should have figured out a better way to put your skills to use.

t. blacksmith

Hey anons, I've been wanting some advice but didn't want to make my own thread for a blogpost;
I'm going to college for biotech. Hopefully by the time I graduate and start working in the field the kikes will have long been ousted, but my concern isn't abated.
Biotech developments are surely expensive and the centers for it are in NY and Boston and such, so how could I keep (((investors))) from using developments to lengthen kike lifespans/ develop brainless supersoldiers/ etc? Obviously these examples are far-fetched but I hope you understand my point. Would it come down to necessitating the creation of my own business?

Polite sage for blogpost

You know what the sign above auschwitz entrance?

Grey market, period. Anything else is, without exaggeration, peak Jew.

OP, join the military, steal gear, retire.

I'm not an ironworker anymore, though. Can't you read?