Stefan cries

Stefan loses composure for a brief moment in his latest video on the Iran situation, crying. The depths of this man's heart know no bounds. I'm so glad to have Stef in my life he's more of a father figure to me than my real dad. So blessed.
I know it's edgy to pretend we don't financially support anyone on 4chan but fuck it, I'm upping my patreon support to $30. Bless you Stefan.

This is USDA reserve grade bait

I gotta admit, I unironically choked up a bit

I know it empowers you to think you don't need a father figure, but it doesn't. It just makes you weak. Frick off.

It empowers me to get filled with daddy's cummies every night :DDDDDD

drama theater major who has done this in a lot of videos, guy has no fucking soul

Actually his B.A. was in history. Nice fake news shill.

Wrong imageboard faggot fuck off now.

bump for Stef

Literally one of the most girly names a guy could have. You like this old fucker? What a joke Holla Forums aka nu/pol/2.0 (reddit style)

Actually it's not, fake news jew shill

yeah nah

Stefan Molyneux is a jew who tricks goys into giving him patreon money

CRYING MOLYNEUX
A Man Denied His Arguments

ALLAHU STEFBAR

jew lover

Stefan's cult members will defend themselves to the death. This man has created a platform that promotes leaving your family behind to pursue a life of anarcho capitalism. He is the ultimate jew. He wants you to abandon all traditional values and embrace a life of radically being against the "state". The "state" in his mind is everything that tells him what to do, so you must be against it! If you aren't, you're just being a sheep.

He's crying because Iran cockblocked Israel and it's north American colony from pozzing their negholes.

it appeals to teens. Here is some adult man telling them that it is okay to rebel against your parents. What more could a teen ask for?

Tbh I still love his call in episodes even though he's a jew.

Stefan wept

you have to go back

lol ๐Ÿ‘Œ

hallelulah

I had to stop watching anything but interesting guest videos because his emotional hysterics and theatrics are too irritating.

So you disagree with his perspective? That's blasphemy!

he's right about a lot and is a pretty talented speaker, overall he is good.

What is he right about?

A yid will do anything for schekels.

he's the greatest philosopher of our time

THIS FAGGOT IS ALWAYS CRYING, DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR COFFEE DOLLARS

that's true, but t it says more about the state of philosophy today than the ability of Stefan.

I'm giving him the equivalent of like 10 cappuccino. Can easily afford to support Stefan and by proxy our side in the culture war be switching to homemade.

i remember when stefan molejew was just a meme. poe's law has really propelled him into chan stardom

Just me and my ๐Ÿ’•daddy๐Ÿ’•, hanging out I got pretty hungry๐Ÿ† so I started to pout ๐Ÿ˜ž He asked if I was down โฌ‡for something yummy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ† and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ๐Ÿ’ฆcummies!๐Ÿ’ฆ Yeah! Yeah!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ I drink them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I slurp them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I swallow them whole๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ It makes ๐Ÿ’˜daddy๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ˜Šhappy๐Ÿ˜Š so it's my only goalโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ซHarder daddy! Harder daddy! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’• 1 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ, 2 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 3 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 4๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ I'm ๐Ÿ’˜daddy's๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘princess ๐Ÿ‘‘but I'm also a whore! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ He makes me feel squishy๐Ÿ’—!He makes me feel good๐Ÿ’œ! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜He makes me feel everything a little should!~ ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’˜Wa-What!๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘‘

Stop

Does anyone else feel like emotions are fake? Sometimes I cry during a sad story/kino or a beautiful song but I feel like it's not actually my emotions, because I enter a state where I WANT to cry. In other words I am only forcing myself to cry to pretend I still feel, but in reality I shouldn't really be feeling much. I don't know I hate displays of emotion it all feels so fake and cringey

When I was a teen all I wanted was a traditional vรถlkisch family.