Looking into arming myself. This Thread is for all Holla Forums APPROVED FIREARMS...

Looking into arming myself. This Thread is for all Holla Forums APPROVED FIREARMS. what should i have on myself in the coming doom and gloom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn6d1rNYQso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should have a map to

No shit. I forget.
Thx user.
Have a rare wojak

Cz sp-01 tactical
Then send it to cajun gun works

everything inbetween these 2 videos, for things smaller refer to /k/

>>>/k/
Read the sticky.
Reported for offtopic.

Steyr M-A1, the official fashwave gun.

you should build a high quality 5.56mm ar-15, with an ambidextrous safety selector if you are left-eyed

it's a waste of money to buy cheap shit that will last you 5 years then it's junk, instead, buy a quality barrel, BCG etc. the first time and you'll save money

bravo company / bcm for barrel/bcg, either build yourself or buy one of their complete uppers.. you could also consider an anderson upper, I hear they are ok, but BCM is the cheapest brand that consistently provides top shelf products

buy an anderson stripped lower receiver with an open trigger guard at your local gun shop

lower parts you should buy quality and individually so you don't waste money, but if you are broke you could just get an anderson lower parts kit minus the trigger to save money, then get a better trigger from geissele or something

if you are broke asf and want a bare minimum ar-15 that might be reliable, idk, get a PSA rifle kit for $420 and a stripped lower

if you are broke asf and want home defense, get a mossberg maverick 88, $200

Holla Forums-approved? look up the company and see if they've ever supported gun control.. avoid colt and springfield

this sounds retarded

either buy expensive lower parts, pay more initially, get better and never want to replace

or buy cheap lower parts in a kit, pay minimum initially, but you may want to upgrade some/all parts eventually

do what you want, sorry for autistic spacing, I'm not from faggit I swear

Shit fucking image

It's real simple:

1) A reliable full-size 9mm semiauto pistol (if you can't figure out an example of this, you shouldn't bother arming yourself.)
2) A reliable 556 semiautomatic rifle (ar-15.)

Bonus points:

3) 12 gauge shotgun.
4) .308 rifle with a high-magnification optics.

Why not a compact and carry it? Is the capacity really that important in a sidearm that it's worth the extra weight and cost (if you buy both full size and a carryable gun)?

Hi-Points do indeed look rather potato, but the ergonomics aren't too bad. I used one at a range along with my CZ-75, and the difference wasn't jarring or anything. I was impressed.

Luger or nothing. Parabellum master race. Fuck of plebs.
Saging because this is now /thread
youtube.com/watch?v=mn6d1rNYQso

For anons in places where pistols and/or semi-auto rifles are not allowed or harder to own, I suggest getting that 12 gauge before all else and getting really really good with it. A shotgun is one of the most versatile firearms on the planet and should never be underestimated or undervalued. You can defend yourself with one and also put food on the table, and the variety of ammunition available is a huge bonus.

EVERYTHING!!!!!

Leaf here. Just got my unrestricted PAL. What gun would fellow leafs recommend I get for my first? I'm thinking a good old SKS, but want to know your guys' opinions.

Glock 9mm
AR15 5.56

Bare basics for SHTF. Reliable weapons, common ammo. Get a shotgun for home defense and a 22LR rifle for extended practice.

/k/ is for shitposting about guns, not actual firearm advice.
Lurk moar.

That's too many guns! Oy vey! What are you planning on doing?

Jesus Christ how horrifying

just buy something faggot.

Can I still get a firearm if I'm diagnosed with ADHD?

I'm trying to get a prescription to adderall at the moment and I'm worried I might not be able to own a firearm if I'm labeled with this """condition"""

Just an idea, but the best gun is the one you can afford and afford to train with. Many would smirk and call this bait but if all you can afford is not even an AR (and associated ammo for training) then maybe a 9mm pistol (and ammo for training) or even a .22 pistol (you can for sure afford ammo, and .22 is still like getting stabbed by an icepick, on top of being one of the only rounds that'll truly be able to be "silent")
Shop at pawn stores and you'll be able to possibly work out a deal and haggle with them, big box stores will skin you and not even know cause they're soulless.

In the US, unless you've been committed as a result of your ADHD, the condition shouldn't be enough to make you a prohibited person.

(checked)
Keeping it simple. You need to have a main rifle with 30 round mags, anything larger than 30 round mags is nigger tier and will jam the gun. Ar-15 would be preferable, get something not nigger tier like the low end models, get the fucking gun that's going to save your life and get the good one, buy once, cry once. You'll need a side arm, so go with something chambered in something fairly common like 9mm or 45 acp. Also don't get some nigger tier kal-tec or something, get a gun that's reliable and been around for a while and is tried and true. Something that you can get replacement parts for even During the DOTR like a 1911 or beretta m9. You're gonna need a shotgun for some serious close range chimp clearing. Mossberg 590 is my recommendation.

Get an SKS. There's a reason just about every Canadian gun owner has one. I recommend getting one quickly though, the prices are going up.
If also recommend a Norchinko M305. For $600 maplebux you can have a decent semi-auto in 7.62 REAL FUCKING NATO.
If you haven't shot before I'd recommend a decent .22 though. They tend to be cheap and .22 is only 10¢ a round. Don't get a Ruger 10/22. They're good but the kikes over at the RCMP fucked with the mag laws so you can't get high capacity mags anymore.

why do people post all their guns? do they like getting datamined?

I must choose the weapon that fits me, is what you are suggesting?

How does one go about getting adderall anyway?

This book is dumb btw, it focuses solely on blacks and ignores the spics, jews, and everyone else. It calls for driving all blacks in America in a giant convoy into Mexico.

That CZ 75B looks sexy as fuck

Fits you (and your budget.) Your weapon will be nearly worthless in SHTF if you haven't mastered it, and range time/ammo is costly.

To be honest unless you just want the experience of building your own AR there's no reason to instead of just buying one. There are tons of them being made that are good quality and cheap. I picked up an M&P sport 2 for about 400 then put a vortex red dot on it.

It's beddy gud

you can get a used Smith & Wesson 6906/6904 for around $350-400 hold 13 rounds of 9mm

this many guns and yet doesn't own a proper bed to sleep in

My friend has one, it's pretty nice quality though I think I've seen it jam a few times. Might be his mag or the way he loads it. I've only shot it a few times because I don't like firing handguns but it seems like a decent gun.

This is the problem i see with whites in america, especially boomers, they still think that niggers are the worst and other races are not much of a threat. Problem is, niggers by in large are actually pacified, dumb animals, it's only when the jews rile them up do they become a nascence. Before the jews desegregated them, they stayed entirely in their area. Now after king nigger they are being pushed into all white areas, and this again is why whites see them as a bigger threat. Spics and asians are the biggest threat to america to me cause there can be 100's of millions of them flooded here no problem. China can carve off 100 million chinks without blinking an eye, and whites dont see them as much of a threat because they are more intelligent and behaved than niggers, but they are more recently stating to get this "anti white, we wuz oppressed in america" bullshit that needs to be shut down now. Spics are a huge problem because they've defacto already re-concord the southwest states, and can continue to flood in from mexico & lower just by walking north. Niggers on the other hand are too stupid in large to get from africa to america, so their population number has stayed steady in america for a long long time. Spics and slanty eye's are the real threat to a all white america as i see it.

Who needs a gun anyways

Avoid .40S&W and .380 ACP, they're underpower rounds and you're better off with 9mm if you're thinking of getting them. 10mm, .38 Super, 7.62x25, and .357 SIG aka .355 are good rounds.

Ruger is a company that supported the AWB to have the Mini-14 sell in states with stricter laws, he's a fag and I'm glad he's dead, and SIG-Sauer USA is owned by a Jew who brought that QA to skim some more money i.e. the P320 is failing drop tests but was recently adopted by the military because he paid them. If you know any other scummy companies say them but I know for certain that CZ and HK are safe companies to buy from. Check out Armscor as well, they're a Flip company who makes M1911 repros and revolvers.

If you're looking into pistol carbines for their cheap ammo and small size the Beretta Cx4, M1 Carbine, and CZ Scorpion are safe bets.

Exactly. Niggers have held steady at 13% population for decades. The demographic problem is spics and chinks, who are also capable of organized action unlike the random small scale opportunistic savagery of black violence.

Forgot to say, get like 50 extra 30rd mags at least with 5k ammo for ar-15, 1000-2000rds side arm ammo, and 1-2k shotgun ammo. good be locked and loaded come the day. Having like 300rds or something when the day comes is a fucking huge mistake, might as well not even have a gun since that'd only get you a block or two out of a non-white majority area.

t. LA fag

Kill yourself, at least use a proper European sword.

NATO Calibers, Ammo is plentiful;
Think Three Gun competition;
9mm Full Size Tactical Semi-Automatic Pistol.
556/.223 Semi Automatic Rifle
12 Gauge Shotgun
If in a Team or have a Partner,consider the exact same Firearms as Team or Partner has for caliber and magazine swapping and scrounging.
New to Firearms and on the Cheap; my picks;
Glock 19 (Not my taste, but simplest of the Semi-Autos) reasonable price and has a 32 round magazine available from the factory.
AR15 based Rifle (Any to your taste)
Remington 870 or Mossberg 12 Guage Pump Shotgun.
Backup 38 S&W J frame round butt.
My Personal preference;
1911 45 caliber Single Stack 8 round with tactical rail and light.
AR10 in 308
12 Gauge high capacity (UTAS15/Keltec13) pump or a semi-auto like Mossberg 930.
Backup 1911 45 caliber Single Stack 8 round with tactical rail and light.
LOL

Yup, Spics have an average 90IQ, so while smarter than niggers, they can do just slightly more critical thinking. Asians are smart enough to apply for all this diversity gibs and soak it up too. Whether it's government gibs or apply for colleges/ scholarships. There's no way this system can last in my mind. But then again… you look at south africa, and the number of tax payers is almost exactly the number of whites that reside there…despite there still being affirmative action laws against whites, they still make up all most all the tax payers…DOTR when fam?

My taste:
Sig MCX Virtus Patrol
Sig MPX Carbine
Beretta 92 Fusion (you can go with a MCX/MPX Pistol too if you want)

Excellent post, I've been thinking the same and I'd rather be neighbors with a nigger than a spic and gypsy because the worst I'd get from him is the smell of drugs if I got out the front door compared to constant yelping and obnoxious accents.

Probably never but hopefully tomorrow

M&P Sport II has standard furniture, 1:9 twist (gross), maybe a carbine length gas system idk.. I think you'd get more for your buck building, plus you learn how the thing works. Only potential issue is that you need tools, but if you're lucky you can find friends or a local gun shop or range that will have the tools you need, plus they'll help you.

$500 tops, 25% more expensive than S&W M&PII, is it 25% better?

9mm and 10mm (it's not a meme) for peashooters. get something expensive and european, that's the only way to go.

yeah glocks are great, it's become trendy to hate on them but there is literally no reason to. militaries use them, and they know better than some forum fuds.

HK .45 usp Tactical

No mention of an FN SCAR 17.308.

ThatsFunny.jpg

Walther PPK with .22 caliber.

Shoot far, shoot fast.

For fucks sake user vacuum your carpet and dust those baseboards–I feel ill just looking at that shit.

Jesus christ. Go participate in shooting sports and watch generation kill, you dumb fuck.

only issue with the SCAR 17 is that it has a reputation for shaking optics apart because of it's harsh recoil impulse. You can make or get a G3 clone for far less than a SCAR 17 and still have money for ammo and an optic. This is

buy an 80% lower and make youre own like a real white man. Yes this is mine.

It's good, but the only issues with it is the ammo costs a fucking arm and leg unless you reload .308, plus it's fucking heavy as hell.