Ummmmm…

Ummmmm…..

BBC

hahahahahaha

Jeez, you can see how miserable lesbianism is on all these bitches faces.

lesbianism doesn't really exist

Wasting your prime child-bearing years on "experimentation". How sad.

They really do have this bitter no cock stare.

I'll her relieve her pain.

Did Jodie break up with her?

What's the date on this article, OP? You're not just reposting old news as a poor excuse to shitpost, are you?

nope

She is likely experiencing baby fever and middle age crisis.

modern degenerate culture really has corrupted an entire generation. I include myself in that.

Did anyone actually think she was full on gay? Don't know many gay women who are home wreckers by fucking another girls husband.

#available

should've gotten married wehen she was 18

She is a man, tho. This is him actually coming out of the closet as gay.

OH NO NO NO

What does that mean? Women who realize they threw away their youth being degenerates and desperately want to get pregnant before becoming infertile?

I thought this was a JUST edit before I looked closer.

I'd suck on her lil tits for hours tbh

I'd still fuck her

She can just grow out her hair again.

wew

Literally no personality

ANOTHER ONE HITS THE WALL

Who would want a crazy , average looking bitch that's over the hill . I'm looking forward to seeing her steady decline into bitterness and madness like all the other old skaggs that thought they could cheat nature.

eh, pussy is pussy

she wants to date men again so she can claim to be a victim, when he sexually harasses her by opening a door for her and pulling out her chair.

Her phase is over lollllllll

would rather fuck a cutter tbh

Aug. 2017

I think most Anons would admit they actually do want a woman who has a soul that can feel for them and not just some mindless living fucktoy that would take cock from anyone.

Hate her