TLgamer AKA MPC4utube made a new video talking about ESO market problem

TLgamer AKA MPC4utube made a new video talking about ESO market problem.
so what MMO has the best market system? I actually don't like wow's auction house that much because most of the time people will only allow for bidding and I hate doing that.
almost all the other mmos I played have the same wow auction house so I don't know much.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/10849/why-would-a-developer-do-this
social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/106/index/8154998
gamefaqs.com/boards/943498-/55257359
forums.xfire.com/showthread.php/254346-Hunted-The-Demon's-forge-co-op-issues
boards.portforward.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1484
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13236
forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2778498
forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2551069
vocaroo.com/i/s0xU4DdLxgGr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Runescape's grand exchange was alright when it didnt have price caps for items and it was truly player defined. Although that games economy in general is shit because its entirely built around a single spell.

Ive heard eve is good because it has a fixed rate currency with no inflation. Something to do with a necessary mineral for ships getting cycled back into planets when theyre killed

you actually browse here, don't you?

what spell is that? high alch?

TLGamer is a fucking legend

its the autist from that popular dark souls webm where he complains about ground messages in the asylum

hes a colossal autist

Wait, that Grim Dawn autist?

dunno, i just recognize the voice from the dark souls webm, its reposted in every thread

The runescape economy was fine before the grand exchange, only problem were the tradeable holiday items but those were all cosmetic anyway.

Everquest's /shout

Ships blowing up is just a resource sink.

The currency isn't specifically tied to anything, it's just the rate at which the different resources enter and leave the game are relatively balanced and min-maxing autism takes care of the rest.

yeah that hero.

R
U
L
E

Yup

EVE Online = best market

What is he even going on about? Why would the guilds have different prices on items to unguilded people and what's the problem if everybody in the game wants to use the guilds' prices anyway?

I don't play ESO or know what this addon does so I might be ignorant of some particular circumstances.

hes complaining about the natural influence of market prices

its like when the tf2 autists use a certain website to dictate standard prices

Ok I thought so. I just can't really understand why he's so mad.

Because he is a fucking retard.

ok you just want to sell super cool orange banana tier 4 of the great gay, you need 10 banana peeled rocket spaghetti components, you try to sell this junk to some autist

but the guild market thinks your super cool orange banana tier 4 of the great gay is worth 7 banana peeled rocket spaghetti components, the autist replies what the guild's selling for
and the autist who has a billion banana peeled rocket spaghetti components is fuming with so much autism that he wont accept your stupid super cool orange banana tier 4 of the great gay bceause you're demanding too much because his aspergers syndrome is kicking too hard and you can't do shit about it

tlgamer has encountered many autists and is mad that he cant sell his garbage

In case people dont know.

Far as I care he is the god emperor of autism. Not even DSP reaches these levels of idiocy.

shill your channel on reddit or something you fag

you have no idea how bad he is, he cant sign up to a forum.

Thanks to cow for this, he sockpuppets everywhere.

factchecker - forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/10849/why-would-a-developer-do-this

beyondconfused - social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/106/index/8154998

crazyinfo - gamefaqs.com/boards/943498-/55257359

takenforaride - forums.xfire.com/showthread.php/254346-Hunted-The-Demon's-forge-co-op-issues

tx3000 - boards.portforward.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1484 , steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13236 (page 3)

mpc4utube - forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2778498

questionasker - forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2551069

How about you lurk some more?

vocaroo.com/i/s0xU4DdLxgGr

So, is he pretending to be retarded or something? Am I supposed to find this funny?