Realistically speaking, how could we expel all Latinos and Slavs from America? Is there some precedent we could follow?

Realistically speaking, how could we expel all Latinos and Slavs from America? Is there some precedent we could follow?

Other urls found in this thread:

nazi-lauck-nsdapao.com/verfassungsschutz-gestapo-federal-republic-of-germany.htm
counter-currents.com/2014/03/white-nationalist-delusions-about-russia/
archive.fo/ucLqb
pinterest.se/pin/458030224583893228/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off D&C shill.

Reminder Czechs are slavs and youre a shill. Reminder that Czechs rightful place is in the Reich. Your argument is invalid.

I dont think there are that many slavs to remove from america tbh

Its a propaganda shill troll. Hes comparing beaners to slavs.

Yeah right. You wouldn't be thinking like that if you had to live next to this subhuman trash. Slavs are NOT white.

I like slavs and beaners. Deport all Niggers have the Beaners and Slavs go after kikes

Except they are, and youre an obvious shill.

Also its what Heydrich thought and he had to deal with them all the time. Again, shill.

Which Reich is that? Because Czechs fucking hate Germans, and anyone who looks like one. Non German who had an unpleasant visit once there.

Wow what a new and exciting strategy

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO SAGE

user I don't care if you like niggers too, niggers and beaners deserve to live in their own homelands not in ours. Slavs like pollacks and czechs have no problem assimilating into the predominantly Anglo-Germanic culture.

They're letting the low-level schlomos practise today.

GET THE FUCK OUT SPIC LOVER
Or did you forget where you are?

nazi-lauck-nsdapao.com/verfassungsschutz-gestapo-federal-republic-of-germany.htm

Those 3 give a decent understanding, theres plenty more on Heydrich there too though. That URL is an entire booklet which I paid for before knowing it was on the internet for free.

Next you'll be saying Jews are white Schlomo.

Forgive me but what i meant is use the mexicans as i proxy army. I grew up with mezicans and they are good at kill8ng niggers

The whitest you could get from pol is irish and eastern europes subhumams, the rest are turkroaches and shitskin role players.>>10796155

I agree divide and conquer, but it is kind of funny to think of Chicago becoming literally 100% nigger.

Its a raid, but that should have been obvious.

Brother you sound so mature
Welcome to the club

Its an old inside joke you faggot
At least spend time hire and learn to have a laugh.

But its also fun to watch pols schizo gears turn.

There is no racial reason why slavs cannot assimilate into Anglo-Germanic culture. Pollacks are indistinguishable from other non-Anglos immigrants like Germans and Irish, they do fine.

Youre not from here, and ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Slavs are, at the core, just another shade of nigger.

Fair enough man
Niggers are easily insulted this easily manipulated
Spics are intensely prideful and are easily insulted , thus easily manipulated too.
If one could pit spics and niggers against each other that is a valid tactic. They'll be easier to handle when they are divided and infighting. Once it REALLY kicks off then the niggers will be the easier group to handle. Just seal off a city center and burn it down or starve em siege. Spics will probabaly (most assuredly) group together and present a way bigger problem. Spics are familial and stick together. They are dangerous and cunning.
AHHHHHH THE BATTLE LINES ARE FORMING ACCORDING TO THE NATURAL ORDER AND IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS

Heres how this works. TRS are actual niggers and mixed with jews and beaners etc, so they come in trying to ridicule "purity spiraling" by "purity spiraling" away obvious people who we are all in agreement are white, as a means of having us accept actual niggers and beaners and jews. Thats what this is about, nothing more, nothing less.
Irish are white. Slavs are white. Ukranians are white. Greeks may not all be white, but Greek blood is white and many of them still are pure enough to call Greeks. Italians are white. Spanish are white. Theres really no confusion out there, except maybe among how many Greeks are still white given they have been genocided by Turk blood.

You want whats up for debate? If "eurasian" Russians like Spencers wife are still white, especially given how they act towards the rest of us. Youre on thin ice, watch out!

So can the Irish with their 10 point IQ drop. Even Jews can "assimilate" if they want to. But hey, if you want to throw away years of Nat Soc research because light skin, then you go right away. See how long it lasts. Over here in Europe we have always viewed Slavs with suspicion, I don't know wtf has taken you americucks so long.

Greeks are racially indistinguishable to Turks

You tard, we all come from the same proto-nordic culture.

All slav people old religion has the same gods as the nords - just with altered names.
I can't remember the name of the slavic version of Thor

Forgot to sage

No.

Acting retarded?
Irish subhumans and slavs are only here to get laughed at. Im sorry but

Slavs make great drinking buddies you fucking kike.

It's how the shitskins on here make themselves feel better about being subhumans.

Hi mod, weren't you the butthurt one about that "Amerimongrel" thread? Weak bait tbh.

This is 2009 int tier shit.

Mad much? I'd say less than 10% of all slavs would even qualify human, let alone white

so you WERE only pretending to be retarded!

You want to know how both the Slavs and the Germans got those Gods? Odin was a Nord, he and his brothers were chosen to repel an Eastern invasion of Scandinavia. The battle was won easily. Then the Eastern leader, called the Magi, started crying out in pain as he struck and promised Odin kingship and riches if he would consent to rule these Eastern peoples and marry his daughter. (Germans even in Roman times did not have kings the way we know them today). When Odin died they started worshipping him as a God and the peoples merged. Both populations share blood today, but that's not to say they are the same population. Anyone who has been to East Europe and met these people will know they are not quite the same. If you are white you are white, if you'd rather proclaim your Slavicness you're probably not.

Actually no. I think we should at least treat Slavs as eternal outsiders, and maybe as allies against muslims, but NEVER as white.

Numale faggot mod with a tiny peepee.

i would applaud your self-destructive purity spiral, but not only you used a cliched smug anime girl, it is also Umaru, a useless piece of shit only the biggest retards watched. As such, I am forced to call you a queermo and vacate the premises.

That's Komaru you ignorant swine

slide thread

Freeze peach wins again

Because your buttbuddy kikey is sleeping in ole Roachland. Who also did a better job trolling as rach than you ever could tbh.

sage
slide thread

Germany wanted to rule them, not include them as Aryans. Only those who fit the racial bill were considered fit to become citizens, no matter what country they hailed from. This would certainly include some Czechs, but not just for being "Czechs".

sage'd

Where are you getting this from?
Maybe most Eastern Slavs, but certainty no one withing the precieved Reich, they were going to assimilate into one big German unified race, with state sponsored cuckoldry for its less desirable elements if needed to be.

plz go

sage

The second Reich

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

sage

Reported for not even trying.

If they're white they're alright

Let me try. Rolling for trips m8ies.

Sage and report!

Spaniards are literally the spics of Europe

Reported for not even trying.

That's rich coming from a turkroach

NEWFAGS ARE STIll POSTING IN THIS THREAD
DAILY REMINDER TO LURK A MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING
DAILY REMINDER THAT POSTING IN THIS SHITTY B8 THREAD DOES NOTHING BUT BUMP IT EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SAGING
DAILY REMINDER THAT ONLY SHEEP FEEL THE NEED TO POST AND REPLY TO THINGS WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO ADD

The irony is palpable

From Mein Kampf, The Table Talks and various other Reich sources. Hitler once threatened the Czech leader to deport the entire population to the East if they didn't start behaving. He continually speaks about racially unfit Slavs (but also about Slavs who could make good Germans). Not with hatred or disdain, but just as a matter of fact and how to deal with it. If the German racial scientist believed all Poles and Czechs could be incorporated as Aryans then I am left completely nonplussed.

The Hollywood portrayal of an erratic and unpredictable Hitler too far fetched, he was pretty bad with substance abuse (that his jewish doctor prescribed him) at the time, and its pretty clear he started the war without really making up his mind on a lot of things, while being hypocritical on others like Poland, as he did consider Slavs unfit to be really "aryan" because they didn't combat communism, exemplifying common white perception that "whiteness" isn't purely skin bound; that's why some of have probably uttered "wow, you're the whitest black guy I know" subconsciously to a nigger once, Western Aryan idealism operates on two principles - character AND genes, which are usually a tell tale of character anyway - that's why the Japanese were "honorary Aryan" in the first place.
When you speak of "misbehaving", again, it relates to how Westerners didn't believe Slavs had the charachter, it's why in the little excerpt I posted there Hitler speaks of infusing us with German order, and I can't blame him to be honest, Poland was the geographical and political Congo of its time, hell, our beloved Marshal was initially a hooligan that funded the Polish army by holding up Russian trains.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TRYING TO POST IN A D&C THREAD? YOU HAVE WORK TO DO, PEOPLE TO RED-PILL, MEMES TO CREATE, ORGANISATIONS TO START, JEWS TO HARRASS, A CULTURE WAR TO WIN. GET TO IT!

Slavs are not our allies, but they know that by claiming to be WN, their expansionist/colonization efforts against Western countries will be accepted by those who would oppose them on grounds of nationalistic interests.
counter-currents.com/2014/03/white-nationalist-delusions-about-russia/
archive.fo/ucLqb

David Duke style "wn" exploits the ignorance of new Western ethno-nationalists who are sucked into the delusion that Slavs are "White people, who want to save the White race, just like we do."

Heydrichs efforts were considered a great success, he totally eradicated the black market and the Czechs were responsible for a large amount of the weapons production for the Reich. They were rewarded greatly with extra rations and put up in luxury hotels (since there wasnt much pleasure travel going on). They were both appreciated and enjoyed being part of the Reich, its all propaganda that Heydrich was some monster.

Fuck, forgot to sage. Why is this thread still up..

Not D&C because Slavic nationalists are not WNs, despite what you've been led to believe by people like Duke.
Slavs care about Slavs, their lip-service to a greater "White Nationalism" is just that.

As a slav. You must be one of the schlomoids. Then you are actually correct. We don't like your kind.

(p.s. how does it feel that my shit is whiter than your face)

Get out, kike.

Yes I know Heydrich did a good job in Czechoslovakia. Something like 20.000 came out for his funeral? Germans do not treat others as subhumans. That however is a long stretch to consider Czechs as Aryans. From what I've read there is always a separation between Germanic blood and Slav blood in the Reich literature.

Get in the oven schlomo

They were a protectorate, but part of the Reich. They had a history which united them, which is what the Wenzel tradition stuff was about. They are white, and matter just as much as anyone else. Were all in danger of extermination. One just needs to look to the Polish people who were arrested on their trip to Sweden where they planned to stab and kill a bunch of refugees at a center. Dont tell me they only care about themselves, and not that I could fault them, because thats what Nationalism is about. Ideally we all end up with our own Nationalist governments which do whats best for their own people and compete. Not some tricky dicky Europe united bullshit.

Then very evidently German nationalists aren't either if they plunged Europe into war over clay, so brazenly even Japan pulled out of attacking the Soviet Union with Hitler. Pull your head out of your ass, idiot, Slavs aren't even united, it's something new that's only happening because of the internet and external threats to use us as jewish stooges.

You need to read more about the war. It was about creating a fortress for the Aryan race, not fucking clay. Hitler invited any man of Aryan blood to settle there.

Eat shit, OP
pinterest.se/pin/458030224583893228/

Opinion discarded

Anti-White shills always try to pit Germans against Slavs, Anglos against French, Nordics against Mediterranean, and Europeans against Americans.

This is a classic kike D&C thread. Shame on every traitor and idiot who is aiding the Jews by attacking his White Slavic brethren.

And look. The mods haven't done their jobs again. What a surprise.

Might I add, we're the only Europeans who have been actively at war with America recently, of course we have to stick together - we don't - but we have to. To pretend we aren't for White people is delusional when everything we do is racial, the Zionist kikes for example are de facto partially responsible for Polish independence by dragging Britain into the war, America is providing us protection with the jewish anti-Slavic NATO, they're trying to get us comfortable and make us forget like Western Germany… It seems like you still don't believe in Slavic character, through all the praise we got after the expected divide between Eastern and Westerns we now consider it our duty to preserve Europe no matter what happened in the past, because the first step to unifying as a single entity to do so is forgetting about all the little petty shit between us Slavs and Magyars in the first place.

ffs Italians? Half of them have sandnigger blood in them. What's next, "white" Mexicans?

Yes but it isn't very "nationalistic" is it, and also hypocritical considering Poland was a Slavic nation to fight communism when Westners thought Slavs were below Aryanism for not doing so.

Its been a busy few weeks for them, its easy to criticize but look at the difference between here and cuckchan, and tell me we dont have it better. A LOT better.

OP is a mod, mooncoon.

Proofs?

Nationalistic for Germans meant German blood. That could include any European or American who fit the bill. Are Poles willing to accept Germans? From what I'm hearing the answer is a resounding no. That's the difference.

It's not ironic shitposting, it's shills attempting to imitate the responses they get when shilling to crack consensus. They always look like shitposts because shills don't really understand how Holla Forumsacks think.

Op is a faggot

fuck off kike. Ffs so sick of this dumb shit.

Ukrainian here. I'm going to say no, those mongol eurasians are mostly mixed.

Ukrainian here. Racially, I'm probably more Aryan than you, you retard.

Ukrainian, Russian, same slav shit to me.

Typical Ukranian subhuman. It absolutely never fails. You miss the part where I said racially acceptable? Or are you just so tribally wired your mind couldn't comprehend it? If you are white you are white, if you want to be fucking Ukrainian instead, go right ahead. I have no time for tribalists. Jews are fucking tribalists.

just came to Holla Forums from 4ch today,this is my 1st post.

do something about it faggot!

Well thank you very much for that, faggot. How kind of you to say us Ukrainians are "racially acceptable". Fucking condescending jew.

Slav here

If the usa became the last refuge of the white race an expulsion of all Slavs is a small price to pay.

Pathetic.

The good question is how to get rid of latinos, niggers and jews.
An obvious answer would be to forcefully castrate (chemically or not) ALL of them so they can no longer reproduce. They would be able to cause some trouble for the remaining of their lives, and then, it will be over.

You know who loves these threads more than anyone?

The fucking kikes, you stupid gullible fucks.

Fucking Americans, always think they stand on some sort of high-ground, when they are really standing in a pile of shit.

I don't live in the usa, and there are not too many Slavs there any way. We are okay in our own countries we simply need to broadcast natalist propaganda.

< Cue Seinfeld music

Yes, I agree we should stay in our own countries, but your other post sounded like you were saying we are not White.

Stop typing like a child that's texting. Thank you. Mosley did nothing wrong though.

But by German they did want to include us Poles there, violently at that. To such an extend, we felt the need to "Slavonize" our language after the war to distance ourselves from what German admixture and shared culture we do have, and, admittedly, demolishing our stark Aryan "palace of Saxons" that was a homage to our Norse and Wendian expenditures was strictly anti-Germanic.

don't worry me and most of slavic friends plan to leave this shithole as soon as possible. enjoy your 'reich' 400lb 'germanic' larper

I never once said Ukranians were racially acceptable. I said if you have the genes, you are in the club. Whether that be Ukraine, Italy or Germany. Considering you said yourself that a fellow Ukrainian wasn't white I find the mental gymnastics to at the same time cry foul when your precious Ukranian identity is attacked impressive. So which is it? White? Or Ukrainian like that half chink you disapprove of?

Ha ha, Krautfag is butthurt that we Slavs have 100% white homelands even in current year.

You can enjoy your enriching "New Germans" while I squat smugly with my cousins in our migrant-free European ethnostate.

Tribalism is not based on race retard. It's fucking civ natery.

He's not German, cut this shit flinging lad its reserved for another time :^).

Yeah, you're the fucking kike here.

Glad the mods are studiously deleting literature threads so we could have room for this shit.

I am a slav, I love my country and people, but I will do anything to protect the Germanics/Nordics, because they are the ones that are being most viciously attacked by the kikes in our race.
After the job is done I will simply return to my country, no need for infighting.

cry more, impotent weakling. what help? are we supposed to take the migrants into our countries? fuck off.

He's that Shariahblue nigger mod who always posts the same chain of smugs when muh Trump comes into question. For noticing minor details about the kikes a lot of you fail to pick up on the posting style of regulars.

When did we ever ask for help? I'm talking about your kike attitude. I have never once wished ill will on Slavs or any other white remnant. I don't laugh and cheer when my white brothers suffer. Help from you? No, we know that's not to be expected nor to be desired. Enjoy your proud "nationalistic Slavia" when mutt Euros and Amerifats are coming for your shit. Maybe that iron Slav will and the high alcohol level, in the absence of anything else, will see you through the fight.

We should expel all potato niggers, wops, and picts first. You know, shitskins like that.

fucking euroniggers want us to take in refugees. I don't wish ill, but I also don't have sympathy with the inevitable. the US did too much fucking around in other countries' business. play stupid games, win stupid prizes as they say.

Cuckchan tier cancer slide thread kill yourself you cum guzzling faggot