New strain of black plague in Madagascar This may be the next ebola scare

New strain of black plague in Madagascar

This may be the next ebola scare

A major outbreak of the black (bubonic) plague is underway in Madagascar. Normally black plague is only spread by fleas, but this variant of the black plague spreads across open air.
Britain has already advised no one travel to Madagascar, which may end up under quarantine.

This may not become a major issue outside of Madagascar because the current variant kills within a day (which slows spreading because people die before they can spread it) and this variant can be treated with antibiotics (Streptomycin). The biggest problem with it is getting people to the hospital fast enough so that antibiotics can be administered.

This variant of the black plague causes severe internal bleeding and bruising which shows up black on the skin. There is no way anyone would get through an international flight without having it be obvious, due to the death window being within 12-24 hours of initial infection.

An MSM report on this is here. they are calling this variant of the bubonic plague pneumonic plague because it spreads through the air. Weapons test?

thesun.co.uk/news/4749678/plague-outbreak-madagascar-worse-before-better/

Other urls found in this thread:

wfp.org/stories/uganda-refugees-work-zero-food-loss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malagasy_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=EH-20170913-59826-MDG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
archive.is/Pjau9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=gk1r0TO-US8
express.co.uk/travel/articles/869896/Madagascar-plague-travel-advice-safe-black-death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam
who.int/csr/don/15-november-2017-plague-madagascar/en/
archive.is/zvklD
archive.is/aDKPm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Madagascar was the only safe place.

they didn't shut down everything fast enough

Remember SARS years ago? It was in China and Canada, and it too was an airborne virus.

Well they're not if you choose it as the starting location.

Damn newbies never realize you need to get infectivity up first and lethality only after you've got infected in every country

I hate it when they handle them out to people like lollies. Don't they realise if they give them then it will mutate the disease?

That's just easy mode.

My first thought.

Yes, but most people don't have even the basic knowledge of how their medicine works. They just understand PILLS = GOOD

The plague is easily treatable, Ebola is not. OP is a sensationalist faggot.

Did someone call?

Madagascar has been hit by recurring outbreaks of bubonic plague for the past 100 years, that it is happening again is nothing new, and that it's a new strain won't prove any sort of threat, since we already have the means to control and treat bubonic plague. It's only an issue in Madagascar because there are no health care or medical services and people live in poor and isolated communities. Just Africa being Africa.

Did they close the ports?

Fuck, and we almost sent the Jews there if not for a British naval blockade.

Fucking bullshit, I tried with airborne and it still didn't work.

If it's spread by air, it's not Bubonic Plague, it's called Pneumonic Plague.

What fucking timeline is this?

REMINDER THAT JEWS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ORIGINAL BLACK PLAGUE

The right one.

Checked

And don't forget it's (((flu shot season))) for the northern hemisphere.
Gotta keep them sheckels rolling in with engineered outbreak events.

Memeber when Clement declared the kikes innocent of pestilence?

Agimet took this package full of poison and carried it with him to Venice, and when he came there he threw and scattered a portion of it into the well or cistern of fresh water which was there near the German House, in order to poison the people who use the water of that cistern. And he says that this is the only cistern of sweet water in the city. He also says that the mentioned Rabbi Peyret promised to give him whatever he wanted for his troubles in this business. Of his own accord Agimet confessed further that after this had been done he left at once in order that he should not be captured by the citizens or others, and that he went personally to Calabria and Apulia and threw the above mentioned poison into many wells. He confesses also that he put some of this same poison in the well of the streets of the city of Ballet.

He confesses further that he put some of this poison into the public fountain of the city of Toulouse and in the wells that are near the [Mediterranean] sea. Asked if at the time that he scattered the venom and poisoned the wells, above mentioned, any people had died, he said that he did not know inasmuch as he had left everyone of the above mentioned places in a hurry. Asked if any of the Jews of those places were guilty in the above mentioned matter, he answered that he did not know. And now by all that which is contained in the five books of Moses and the scroll of the Jews, he declared that this was true, and that he was in no wise lying, no matter what might happen to him. [This Jew does not seem to know that the books of Moses and the scroll of the Jews are identical!]

Shitskins will keep ruining white medicine and breed diseases that will come back and kill us as long as we allow them to exist on this planet.

Saved. I was just arguing with a friend about this. I knew it was Barenstein.

This brings us to the period of Moses, when the Jews were complaining about their hard lot in Egypt. Before they betrayed the nation to the Hyksos, they had enjoyed every freedom in Egypt, and it was only natural that they should be punished for their treason. Rather than endure this slavery, they petitioned
25the Pharaoh to let them return to Palestine, and, resume their life of nomadic banditry. But the outraged Egyptian people demanded that they serve out their punishment, and the Pharaoh was forced to agree. Now the Jews used every device to obtain their freedom, bringing plagues upon the Egyptian people through the use of poisons and contaminating the water. They were finally allowed to depart from Egypt.

Was it Looney Toons or Looney Tunes, lads?

I say we dust off and nuke the site from orbit

Looney Toons of course.

Yeah, I'm certain too. Psyop to test out how easy the goyim forget?

Its the only way to be sure.

Perhaps. Its odd how many normies think Barenstain is real.

It has always been Tunes/Melodies. (used to stay up to 2-3am to watch the shit in the 70's) There was a wobble in the fabric of time in the 80's and the toon/tune merger began but it snapped back in the early 2000's.

One of the greatest calamities which befell mankind was the bubonic plague, or the Black Death, as it was known during the Middle Ages. The Jews were known to have brought this plague to Europe and to have wiped out one-fourth of the population but the gentiles believed that the Jews had done it out of malice.

In this instance, the Jewish parasite came perilously close to destroying its gentile host, but it was not deliberate. The story of how the plague came to Europe has been researched by the scholar, Jacques Nohl. He writes that a group of Jewish traders from Genoa and Venice had established a settlement in the Crimea, at a place called Kaffa. Here the Jews stored furs and jewels and other valuables which they had obtained in trade, until Genoese merchant ships could carry them back to Europe. Knowing of these riches at Kaffa, nomadic tribesmen frequently raided the town. As a result, Kaffa was heavily fortified.

In the year 1346, an army of Tartar tribesmen attacked the town determined to seize it and carry off its riches. However, the Jews were well-entrenched, and weeks went by, with little chance of the Tartars achieving their objective. Bubonic plague broke out among Asiatics in their crowded cities, which had no sanitation, and now this disease appeared among the besiegers. Their commander devised a particularly diabolical plan to smoke out the Jews. He put the corpses of the diseased soldiers on his catapults, and flung them over walls into Kaffa. The plague soon broke out among the defenders, and more than half of the Jews died. The survivors retreated to a ship and sailed for home, carrying the plague bacillus with them.

Their first port of call was Constantinople. This city of one million was soon swept by the plague, and one third of its inhabitants died within two months. The Jewish death-ship next landed in Sicily, where its terrible cargo spread death among the gentiles. Then to Sardinia, and Genoa; finally the Jewish death-ship docked at Marseilles. The Jewish survivors set out for their settlements in many European cities, and wherever they went, the people were decimated by the plague.

The gentiles soon realized that the plague only appeared where there were Jews, but they had no idea that the Jews had brought the disease with them from Asia Minor. Their first reaction was that the Jews had poisoned their wells, for the plague affected its victims like the symptoms of well-known poisons of that age. The victim was seized with horrible pains, vomited blood, and died within two days. The corpse immediately turned black, suggesting the presence of a virulent poison.

A rumor circulated among the gentiles that the Sanhedrin, a secret council of ruling Jews, had met at Toledo, Spain, and had given orders to destroy the gentiles by poisoning their wells. There was some basis for this rumor, as the Jews quickly disposed of Jewish victims of the plague by throwing the bodies down a well, to avoid being accused of spreading the plague. This, of course, infected hundreds of people who used this water. As many communities took action against the Jews, they began to flee from country to country, which spread the plague more rapidly. In Naples, a horde of Jews was driven into the ocean and drowned by the angry gentiles. Their bodies washed up for miles along the Italian coast, and further infected the people.

Shiploads of Jews cruised along the coasts of Europe, forbidden to land, as every country had been warned that the Jews were carriers of this disease. As Jews died on board, their bodies were thrown into the water, and they too, washed up on shore, infecting the very towns which had refused to let them land. The Jews continued to wander about Europe, and the plague raged unabated for fifty years. Twenty-five million people, one-fourth of the population of Europe, died the horrible death of the plague

It was the most awful calamity ever endured by a civilization and, in this case, the Jews nearly succeeded in wiping out their host.

What will really bake your noodles is the gum change.

I'm a slav so I've never heard of this before the internet its why I mentioned looneytoones, its our "barenstain" if you will.

I see Slavbro. This sounds more and more like a strange psyop of some sort but to what end I wonder.

Questioning one's own sanity is quite the headgame.

SHUT.

DOWN.

EVERYTHING.

Personally, I dismissed it outright as I have photographic memory and knew it to be Barenstein. The only thing that bothered me about the Barenstein/Barenstain phenomenon was the normalfags obsession with it. They seem to think it is some great mystery of the universe.

So they can memoryhole big lies from multiple news sources if needed to, like the Assad "WMD gas attack" from a couple years ago, Amerifriend. Seems like they were prepared the last time.

what? its the worst starting location. they still shut down their own 1 sea port, have no air port so the virus dies there. the best is to start it off in a 3rd world shithole directly connected to at least 4 others.
also
lol

Wew did I finally wake up in the right timeline?

That definitely makes sense. Keep the bluepilled fags going on about "the Mandela Effect" which I always thought was an interesting choice of a name to begin with. Regardless it is just a way to waste time and thought. That is interesting that the "proof" isn't universal though. Looney Toons was never brought into it here in 'Murica, at least that I am aware of. Also interesting that it seems to revolve around things from childhood.

Why do these diseases start in Africa and not shitting streets? The most sacred river in India is one of the most polluted rivers on the planet.

Disease is terrified of pajeets.

I'd like some sourcing on that, but it makes a lot of sense

India is a rising superpower that has eradicated disease within its borders.
Sole global hegemon by 2030

To an African groid, anything that moves is dinner. Anything that appears to be female is fuckable, and anywhere you chose can be a bathroom.

This is the race that is only a peg above aborginals.
On the streets, you'll find stands of niggers selling roasted rodents and bats. These are the most literially plague-bearing of the mammels, yet they don't care. They butcher animals in unclean conditions, mixing meats from varaties of species, and they don't even give a damn of the condition of the animal before it gets butchered. Worse, is that the butchery is also often the kitchen, and they often containimate meals.
In their shelters, its just a place to sleep and fuck. That is the only two activies that take place. It is filithy, rodent infested, and the place they sleep is not usually elevated from the ground. Outside, is where all the trash is deposed of: Animal corpses, human waste, plastic, its all running in a drainage that is suppose to be the road. Everyone lives so close to one another, that if someone gets sick, everybody does. Many walk arround bearfoot in this sewage, and track it everywhere.
Pajeets won't even put up with any of these behaviors. While pajeets have a desinated shitting area, niggers do not. The African beaches are full of shit.

don't be so hard on those poor niggers, you can teach them stuff
like …
>you harvest edible stuff from plants when it is ripe
and
and

wfp.org/stories/uganda-refugees-work-zero-food-loss

see, they're making progress

Madagascar..ans? are nto traditional 'groids tho. The Malagasy are Austronesian. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malagasy_people

Fucked that up. Point is they're kinda more like abos with 'groid admixture.

Possible weapons test, has all the hallmarks of being a bioweapon at least

I imagine the US government alone has multiple weaponized variations of common diseases, viruses, etc. Bubonic Plague would be a no-brainer to obtain and evolve, plus any accidental release/spread could at least plausibly be denied

WRONG!

You CANT teach them anything, if they DONT understand even the slightest of concept of it.
By force can you bend them to your will and biding, but they are still stupid.
Dont expect them to fix something that cant be solved using a hammer or a rake or a hoe, for example, by the crack of a whip!

Oh yeah, it looks like they're learning like a motherfucker. I love pictures like this. Like, if niggers with sub-70 IQs were capable of learning anything, don't you think "building a house with something that isn't cattle dung" would have been Lesson 1? Or at least Lesson 50? These people have lived in Stone Age farming communities for thousands of years, and they still don't know how to store millet.

Good luck, China. Looking forward to the inevitable end of your little empire down there.

Forgot pic related.

topkek it's true.

The Indus River has some weird property that kills microbes. Nobody seems to know what it is, but when scientists tested the outflow – which, remember, is packed to frothy with human ashes, human and cattle shit, rat corpses from the Temple of Karni, and so on – they found a WAY lower pathogen count than expected. So, either there's something up with that water, or India is so dirty, it has found germs that kill off other germs before committing suicide.

Pic related is what comes up when I type "poo" into my Holla Forums folder, kek.

WRONG

Plague-Chan when?

A veritable Church of Gibsmedat
Low energy chant though, tbqh
sage for doublepost

guize, I …
I mean, you …

fuck

"Irony" is not actually something metal

What the fuck? Is the poo river magic?

not the Indus river, the Ganges
the Indus flows from the himalayas into northwest India and Pakistan, is heavily polluted, floods every year and has shitty bridges made from strings and wood sticks dating from the english a century ago
the Ganges has one billion people coming to poo and wash themselves in it amongst the random cow or yogi corpse

the "weird property that kills microbes" is phages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

it's so dirty that bacterias catch diseases

That's what I meant. Thanks for catching that.

checking. my over ten years of bioweapons research suggests yes this is a bioweapon out of a state-sponsored pathology lab. running this up the flagpole as i type. more later.

US pathology labs have created a virulent bioweapon with 98% case fatality rate combining airborne H3N2 influenza, smallpox, and silver-haired-bat rabies (derived of snake venom) - literally a "zombie apocalypse" such as the CDC announced in 2010

i don't get it. we have a solid plan:
3 part recombinant infection, requires exposure to 3 viruses, each alters a specific DNA sequence, but takes 3 to kill.
release each virus in a different country, watch CDCs collapse trying to track it.

and the release of H1N1 "swine flu" we are the swine in march 2009 in mexico near a Baxter facility would appear to be one of these three parts.

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=EH-20170913-59826-MDG
says that the mortality is 7.9%, which is not very high
and Madagascar has always had endemic bubonic plague in local beasties
there is no indication that it's an engineered bioweapon

more details on this "98% case fatality rate combining airborne H3N2 influenza, smallpox, and silver-haired-bat rabies" plz?

Her name is Rosie.

If that's true then this is some bio weapon grade stuff

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus
>Made by (((soviets)))
You're correct.

Eustace Mullins, New History of the Jews.

Is there a reason we don't use bacteriophages to fight diseases?

yup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy
it's because it's quite complicated, was badly understood before genetic advances from the last 3 or 4 decades, it's hard to keep and update a bank of phages for the multiple strains of classical diseases, and pharmacological validations procedures are extremely badly adapted to the method of finding/patenting/testing a mutating virus or virus range that kills selectively a type of bacteria that can itself mutate to resist the virus you are launching on it

>archive.is/Pjau9

Oh boy.

Just by the way:

That's where all of the kikes, that have been stacked up in concentration camps all over Europe, orignially should've went:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Pneumonic plague you say.
It’s happening again.
youtube.com/watch?v=gk1r0TO-US8

Wrong.
If you don't receive treatment for it within 24 hours of infection, you are dead.
Who gets treated immediately for these symptoms?

Nope and airports are still open.
express.co.uk/travel/articles/869896/Madagascar-plague-travel-advice-safe-black-death

Even the jews knew well enough not to eat anything where you didn’t know how it died. But niggers will eat any dead thing, and try to muhdik it first too.

nice meme

I'm not going to lie. The plague doctor mask has serious RWDS aesthetics. Just have to design them for modern use.

Someone got a fantastic start to their game of Pandemic. Any bets on what meme becomes real next?

uh, Madagascar infected first, and lethality high enough to Shut.Down.Everything before the first outside contamination is the worst possible start in Pandemic…

ℑ𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔒𝔣 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫, 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔢-ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔊𝔬𝔱 ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨

THANK YOU BUBONICHAN! I LOVE YOU BUBONICHAN! SPREAD YOUR LOVE TO THOSE EVIL SOULS!

teach me your fontly ways, obi kek

Bruh

How do you do the fonts? I

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🆆🅾🆄🅻🅳 🆈🅾🆄 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅴🅰🆁🅽?

if space were a real thing, id say go for it.
however space is fake, nasa lies

You failed so keep trying until you get it.

The outer space is real and please don't unmeme the space scientists and colonist's dreams.

If only the jews were there now…

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

surgeon afro switches phil pursuant mushrooms duplicate deliberately stolen habitat aesthetic complete rodney siam cary. anxiety buffet hewitt inland dynamic giovanni davenport blind error let courtyard.
ions bout, selector nuclear tutorial winnie mixers. jerseys affairs joints stay renault warwick cares storing generator.
epilepsy sixth syrian mehr charity consent bits nasty velvet screensavers asks. exclude constitutes jefferson provisional sophia mandatory jpg blonde.
sworn minimizing ngos tic courier csa techno discovering catalan nsf clinics modern visiting promotions became.
elem congregation wetlands needle nhs supposedly weekly tier lai centralized dim polished insulation phat sahara allocations contest.
rays samsung axis flirt. flush postgresql speeds went leukemia atlanta milfseeker nay companies contents.
marquette maharashtra answered investigators stadium fiat incomplete.
norm gravel labelling quartet 77 emerging securities thou debbie telstra elective slipknot exile plaintiff girls fairies employer.
dignity merge 69 laughed. liking pee igor lottery deeds tracker handwriting faa singled demonstrated tennessee reactor attendance rivera tbh.

It may be spreading my good people, alerts issued for 9 countries, this may be what we were waiting for.

Are you guys all there? Pray this spreads to Africa, it'll wipe out those retards something awful. Only collateral damage will be rapefugees making it to Europe and spreading it there, but they're good as dead with the Muslim invasion taking place.

Honestly, even the fucking pandemics don't want to deal with those niggers
I'm a bit saddened by Ethiopia getting it since they're the least uncultured nation in Subsaharan Africa but gg

user… Your logic is flawed. Madagascar is ran by niggers, not Khoisan. They deforested their entire fucking island except for one kind of tree, and only spared that one due to superstition.

Two weeks ago, anubis said "Do not worry, there will be enough death soon." perhaps this is what he meant.

Luckily it kills quick… but some are carriers.

No flights in, most likely.
user, Ethiopia is full of nigger kikes. Jooggers.

Shit that must make them even more retarded. Even niggers are smarter than abos.

Not hard at all to just slap the aesthetics onto a functional modern respirator.

Can you link to prophecy please, and I haven't seen the meme magic proving Anubis has risen yet. I am intrigued.

Losing a quarter of your population isn't fun, but I don't think it's fair to say Europe almost died there.

You do realize if the nogs all died off it's advantageous to the chink since they can just offload 10% of their 1 billion population to Africa and resettle the place right?

user.

You mean the next CNN psyop involving disease? There was no ebola epidemic, it was all a media creation, even the niggers knew this, which is why they refused the vaccines from the freaks in green and even attacked the "doctors".
CNN was caught MULTIPLE times faking stories and employing crisis actors. They use these stories to scare the population who then accepts whatever solution "our rulers" offer. There was even a video of the actors being paid off.

CNN propaganda from the last fake epidemic. Footage starts at 8:00, poster and narration not endorsed, most other versions have been removed from Youtube.

actually, some flights, mostly drugs and weapons
but no government to issue an alert to

The nigger has mud ass not Ebola

LOVE THE UNBELIEVER

GOOD LUCK, EBOLA-CHAN!

I have mixed feelings, it would appear we helped rile the niggers up and got ZOG stooges killed which is nice, but we probably saved some niggers in the process.

You should remember that they all have different points so all in all you just killed a couple of bishops and saved two pawns

From analysis of previous ebola outbreaks I predict it would go critical when it next breaks out, which would be about 2020/21.

I've gone ahead and tried my luck at drawing bubonic-chan. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to these things.

GOOD LUCK PLAGUE-SAMA

♥♥♥I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-SAMA♥♥♥

iS THAT REAL??!

==I LOVE YOU BUBONIC-CHAN=

Ebola always quietly leaves and then returns worse than ever.

We Deus Ex now

Is it really OK to call it the black plague? Afterall, as neo-progressives we should be the best at not micro-offending niggers.

Can the plague be bred in a lab?

Being a bottle of perfume with you if you ever have to go around kikes. Spraying it on them activates their single biggest fear of whites not forgetting.

Urgh

Yes it can and has been.

This post deserved dubs.

Is that dress even from the correct era? Looks more victorian than medieval.

GO BUBONICHAN GO GO!!!

What is the name of Popeye's arch-enemy?
Brutus or Bluto?

Dare I say…Nigger Plague, and I hope it takes many niggers to whatever voodoo, buck jumping hell they believe in.

I've lived there for 11 years pic related perfectly much sums up the situation other there, plus add in decades of pissing and shitting in the open.

Source please?

Empire of dust.

Jewgle reverse image search is handy for things like this.

rollin for plague-chan's awakening

if it reaches Yemen it could join forces with Cholera-chan

Are there no manga for bubonic chan?
I really can't think about the artwork but…doesn't She deserves to be praised by starting with niggers?

It's a joke about a game where you develop a pandemic,Madagascar being a shithole place with 3rd world infrastructure would be hard to get in as they would simply close all access and humanity usually stayed there or in Greenland

I was thinking the same
Its sad knowing god had a plan for jews in Madagascar and they avoided it

Those symptoms mean nothing, the kills rate is ultra low.

It's evolution speaking,screaming at us to let africa go,they are too many to be that retarded,they need to be in small reservations were they can get taken care of for a smaller price,we could solve world hunger,migration crisis and african wars by simply saving millions of our money in taxes,all at the same time letting evolution take its course on africa instead we have been funding the biggest disgenics program in human history at our expense.

Not that I completely doubt this story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakam

I find the "confession from torture" suspicious. Most people will confess under torture (like Rudolf Hoess, the Auschwitz Camp Commandant)

That being said, what KIND of poison is this? It has to be waterborn, and it needs to last for some amount of time. Any chemistry-anons here? Also this i in the 1300s so it can't be something very advanced. And it probably can't have a particular taste.

I want to remind everyone that Plagues follow War. And at this time the HUNDRED YEAR'S WAR was raging between France and England. Naturally when there is war crops are ravaged and people are displaced, this always helps the spread of pathogens, and when your body starts to starve and is malnourished, it becomes weaker to diseases….

Every war has plagues, US Civil War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Korea, etc etc.

You're spot on. Diseases aren't a function of pathogens, they're a function of malnourishment (and lack of sanitation)

People who are malnourished don't die of starvation, that only happens when you cage them and don't let them eat for a month. People who are malnourished fall prey to pathogens. It wasn't vaccinations and shit that eradicated measles and all that, it was that we ("capitalism") eradicated children going to bed hungry.

They also have to walk for a few days to get to a clinic.

Blacks are a plague. A bacteria that kills them is a cure.

This is pretty solid, but measles vaccine does seem to have eradicated it completely

bemp

who.int/csr/don/15-november-2017-plague-madagascar/en/

They keep saying antibiotics can cure it however if antibiotics take 12 hours to begin circulating in the system and it kills in 3 hours I don't see how that can help.
doctors are dying, kills in 3 hours, resistant to antibiotics
"Professor John Joe McFadden, of the University of Surrey, said the more antibiotics are used to treat the illness, the more ineffective they’ll become."
archive.is/zvklD

"Madagascar plague outbreak appears to be new, antibiotic resistant strain, can kill within three hours"
archive.is/aDKPm