CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES CAUSED BY A SPACE-BASED D.E.W. WEAPON

CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES CAUSED BY A SPACE-BASED D.E.W. WEAPON

archive.is/geZFq

Something is seriously amiss with the recent California fires

UPDATE: Many people have messaged me saying this happened on 911 also. I was skeptical, until now. If the engines and rims were melted on 911, it was obviously the same thing happening.
Some people have seen this type of report elsewhere already. However, I have discovered something new, and also proven the melted cars are unique to the recent fires.

It was not just this year. The same anomalies happened in 2015
What anomalies? Let me show you something.

Lets start with a couple examples of cars NOT burned in California wild fires, to show that what is happening in California is very strange.

This is a Jaguar that was NOT burned in the California fires. Look at the rims. Look at the ground around it. No melted metal. Even though the tires burned completely off the alloy rim, the rim is still there. The white stuff on the ground is the fire foam used to put it out.

archive.is/geZFq

Important on this next photo - this is from a 2015 California wild fire.

The rims melted on this car (below), and there is absolutely nothing around it to indicate it should have burned so hot. You can search Google images all you want for burned cars, and aside from those that burned in California wild fires in recent years, you won't find examples of the metal flowing away from them like this. And what's worse? This car is isolated. There was not enough around it burned to cause it to melt like this. Look at the pavement, even away from the car. It is simply too scorched to believe a burning car did that. Yet it is not burned far away from the car, which proves heat from a fire on the other side of the road did not do this. Yet this photo is confirmed to have come from a California wild fire. INEXPLICABLE! It is obvious some sort of energy weapon did this.

But this next photo needs some explaining. Here we have totally isolated structures, with nothing burned in sight, yet they just decided to pop themselves off. There are lots of photos of burned homes right in with perfectly intact trees, (which looks suspicious but could be tenuously explainable) but this here takes the cake, I don't buy this, this beyond all doubt had to have been done as an act of war, with a directed energy weapon. And I would bet that is why we have inexplicably melted cars also.

Readers of this web site sent messages, saying the air was electrified, to the point of being visible and affecting their heart beat. This was covered in an earlier report. So at that time, it was basically proven that directed energy weapons were used for the recent fires. But I did not believe it melted the cars until now. Search Google images for an example that comes from a source other than these fires. There are none that I found, and an endless stream of examples from california, and these fires. The cars really are a unique feature of these fires that prove something is seriously amiss with how these fires are actually starting.

Other urls found in this thread:

hal.inria.fr/file/index/docid/882183/filename/hal-00882183.pdf
journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/jrm/article/viewFile/7009/6619
archive.is/E9N3Gthis
scarletwords.com/2009/02/10/hell-on-earth/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4HMkiH3-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adiabatic_flame_temperature
hooktube.com/watch?v=SdTss9pSMi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How come no one heard or saw anything?

READ IT SILLY!!!

I at first figured that when cars with alloy rims burned that it was normal for them to melt and flow away from them. But when you search Google images, the only examples of this happening are all from California, and associated with these wild fires. I beg to question why. Perhaps here is a hint, from someone who lived through one of these fires in 2015:

"It wasn't even a fire. It was like fluorescent evil," Whispering Pines resident Bill Gavin told the Press Democrat. "I saw sections like football fields go up in four seconds."

Readers of this web site sent messages, saying the air was electrified, to the point of being visible and affecting their heart beat. This was covered in an earlier report. So at that time, it was basically proven that directed energy weapons were used for the recent fires. But I did not believe it melted the cars until now. Search Google images for an example that comes from a source other than these fires. There are none that I found, and an endless stream of examples from California, and these fires. The cars really are a unique feature of these fires that prove something is seriously amiss with how these fires are actually starting.

How about this next photo. This is very odd. Here we have an obviously totally melted engine. If the engine in the Ford truck above did not melt (and it was aluminum, just like the SUV in this photo,) I'd like an explanation for how a car that burned a lot less had this much melted metal flowing out of it. And this is not an odd example, there were countless cars just like this one in the California wild fires this time around. What on earth was in the slug bug (above) that would cause it to burn so bad the engine flowed away? That is not a car loaded with plastic and other combustibles. Burning the fuel tank would likely not do it either. I have never seen an engine flow away just because a gas tank caught fire - I have never seen that happen PERIOD. So WHY THIS?

Interesting OP and big if true, but diverted energy function nukes (which is the only thing capable of producing such an energy output, as far as we know) should fuck shit up in a much bigger area than just a car right?

This is more like Tesla-scalar EM, which has very different characteristics than conventional EM signal propagation. No time to explain physics, but this can be a satellite-borne weapons system doing this.

HAARP also uses scalars, or potentials (letter A and Greek letter phi in physics nomenclature) to charge rocks deep in the earth (piezoelectric effect) to induce mechanical motion - earthquakes.

OP all, forest fires can't melt Tyrone's rims. Muh space weapon. ASSHOLE, they caught spics related to drug cartels who started the fires. They were burning up their competition. Shitbags uses Nations forests to grow their dope. Thanks for the crazy news from two weeks ago now go neck yourself.

Bump. Hidden technology is one of the central conspiracies because it reveals the existence of a breakaway civilization.

We aren't going anywhere faggot, it's a text based website. If you have some actual theory to back this up then this thread will be 1000x more interesting.

Just needs a bottle of STP and it'll be good as new.

Someone please get the video off facebook or where ever else that had the tree burning from the inside out and literally not the bark of it. Also the temperature evidence of a sunlight exposed deck suddenly becoming 150 degrees and the shadow areas a regular temperature.

Also, for about fire that destroy a ton of houses, video evidence shows a ton of trees remain standing, as if immune to the fire passing from one house to another. The houses are leveled to two inches rubble from intense heat but their backyard tree is fine. Even trees above where car windows evaporated are still intact.

Do you have irrefutable proof?

Alright, did some digging around, and certain vehicle alloys can most definitely melt at forest fire temperatures.
hal.inria.fr/file/index/docid/882183/filename/hal-00882183.pdf
My french is rusty, so if there's froganons around a confirmation would be nice, but as far as I can tell this shows recorded wildfire temperatures reaching 600-840 degrees celsius at times, while another article journals.uair.arizona.edu/index.php/jrm/article/viewFile/7009/6619 also mentions headfires in severe scenarios (which Santa Rosa was) reaching an excess of 600 degrees celsius.
Yet another article archive.is/E9N3Gthis one is from 2011 may be exagerrated, but otherwise correlates with the other reports of extremely high temperatures.
Compare that with the melting point of AA-6061, an aluminum alloy type used in vehicle construction, at 585 degrees celsius.
I'm not certain what to say about the other anomalies, I'm not personally experienced in that field, but it's not an impossibility that an actual forest fire could outright melt cheaply built vehicles.

I would also like if you actually backed up your claims instead of putting out unconfirmed shit you heard online.

Shits hot yo.

Just another reason to never step foot on Australia

melted metal reminded me of Mercury Element.

Anyone has infrared camera(s)?

15 January 2013

From bushfires in Victoria, Australia

To be fair - petrochemicals in eucalypti cause Australian bushfires to become something more akin to a firestorm.

Well goodbye Holla Forums

-5 76 13 57 7 80 -6 62

Hey OP check out my B.E.N.I.S superweapon.

Fuck off, Jim.

Go read, we are not here to spoon feed you.
Start with Fer De Lance by Fmr Lt.Col Tom Bearden. Has the math, theory and evidence to back it up.

But a normal fire can melt aluminium if it gets hot enough or accelerant. So I wouldn't use this as evidence of Scalar weaponry. Just a really fucking hot fire.

9/11 was different because there were partially burnt cars blocks away.

You know it's easier to just pay some chink americans to burn some woodland and not risk retaliation from the US government?

It's hard to know exactly the tech employed in these fires, but the aftermath images show that these fires were no way natural.

Look at similar footage of the recent Portugal, Spain and Canadian fires and you'll see the same thing, completely pulverised buildings bricks and all, melted cars and glass and nearby trees (also bins and other similar plastics) linking each plot untouched.
Fires happened in recent 5G installation regions.

This term, you will see more 9/11 tier false flags and crazy weather in the US than ever before.

Trump is indeed the Chaos President, sadly it's all for isreal's gain and America's destruction

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

Nice non sequitur.

You have to emphasize it don't you you dirty kike.

This thread is a perfect example of mist blowing and redirection. Same as those sniper threads about Vegas.
Reported.

strayan here, shit happens all the time

lrn2fire

fuck

Perhaps you should stick to threads promoting and praising 'based' neocon jews into government, or perhaps repeating the jewish narrative on every false flag.

nice catch!

Yeah user, they are testing odd ass shit in California. But this aint it. Fires do this stuff, jump houses, melt rims. The weapoms you have to worry about in Cali are not govt weapons. Though they may be scalar in nature.

Sure it "seems" suspicious but there's such a thing as moisture and wet fields accounting for such a pattern.
Embers catch flight and light things up not in proximity to the line of fire, fire is also dynamic and doesn't work like dominoes falling: obliterating everything in its path until there is nothing combustible left. It can even snuff itself out because of a nearby fire. Displaying some doubt about the cause of this doesn't mean that anons don't question the intentions of the government, don't conflate the two and don't move goalposts.

Let's say it's a conspiracy, the greater question is for what purpose and why?

The weirdest shit happens in fires, especially when firefighters put line/fire wall apparatus up to create.. gasp.. straight lines!
Fucks sake.

There are many pictures of the same thing from these fires. My family saw same things in other paths too.

>Lines like that happen naturally when firefighters in training manage them with line/fire apparatus into perfectly straight lines…
So you're saying it was planned and managed like that?

I do know a bit about fires, I also understand that insurance inspectors are throwing up this image
as peculiar in that it doesn't make any sense how the fire reached said building pulverised the house yet organic matter looks quite fine, however I grant you that experts who don't work for the CIA agree it's strange and clearly not natural.

As expected thread is locked down while dozens of shit threads are propagated.

I'm not a fire expert but have seen enough to know some weird shit goes on.
Generally fires are planned and managed in order to be extinguished, particularly large scale ones. One I posted went for 3-4 days and had hundreds of fire units in attendance, multiple helicopters etc etc.

E.g. pic you mention, a few embers need to land on a dry building/convertible roof/etc and now you have a fire that has started.
Other thing you must realize is you can feel heat from large fires from nearly 100m away. Seen bonfires with tonnes of wood higher than a house and you don't get within 20m of that shit. It's just too hot. Now imagine that drying out/preheating everything… you just need an ember.

That arbys has fire which has killed bottom of green trees to north of it, that's fuckloads of heat and more than enough to set shit off. Embers also roll/travel in high winds, which fires naturally create.

That's the purpose of firefighters. To contain and extinguish a fire.
What burns best and fast? Combustible materiel. In those cheap shit montage houses.
What burns worst? Water.
What things are full of water? Plants.
What things aren't full of water? Dried up plants in a drought stricken environment. City trees are usually taken care of.
Why don't the trees burn along? Because houses are made of such materiel that they burn quickly and don't have the time to vaporize the water in plants after which those would burn too. Some of them are burn becouse they were that close to the house. Heat also travels upwards not sideways.
Why are all the houses burnt while the trees remain? Becouse the houses are built of light material that blows around in the wind and flings it quickly to other houses that light up instantly.

The idiot ITT is literally muh Gods from space did it becouse he's too thick to think a little.

LoL
So you tellme that trees wont burn but cement, bricks, pulverise to dust and glass and car rims melt, meanwhile nearby trees are new improved non-flammable trees.

Look you got the thread locked, be glad and keep bumping retarded Space Elevator threads and the like instead.

Fucks sake go outside and start a fire with dry building wood, and then try burn green trees.
Tell me which one burns better.

Tip, the wet tree wood won't go up unless you have a massive fire
Fucking hell the amount of nofire newfaggots here. Go outside and have fires and live a little it becomes pretty fucking easy to at least begin to understand fires and how it all works..

We have the technology to direct energy in various ways and have done for decades, your job is to make sure Holla Forums stays on the jewish plantation.

You Shut It Down, be proud of your efforts in Shutting Down any thread that questions the government.

Surely the newfaggots are the cunts like you who insist Trump and his neocon gang of kikes are gonna save us and that the government only looks after the best interests of its people.

For some reason you wankers now have turned pol into an extension of a government propaganda mouthpiece.
Based

It's called logical thinking and life experience, something you young newfags don't have yet.
FYI I don't consent to be governed and have ensured that via lawfagging. Am not a burger either.

If you'd read my posts I called out the 9/11 car fires blocks away as suspicious.
This fire you are kvetching about has not exhibited anything outside of ordinary from fires I and other Holla Forumsacks have seen in person.

p.s. I guess you missed the Australian fires with melted wheels too?
They do have Scalar EM weapons in AU but I highly doubt they'd use them to start a fucking fire. Range is irrelevant with them also.

Here is a fire from 2009 with gasp, melted rims..
scarletwords.com/2009/02/10/hell-on-earth/

>This fire you are kvetching about has not exhibited anything outside of ordinary from fires I and other Holla Forumsacks have seen in person.
And "you and other pol/aks, who have never met, spoken all conspired have all come to this consensus through ESP… and subsequently got the thread Shut Down
Based.

Experts however are of a different opinion, just interesting how important it is that certain subjects are off limits while every jewish science LARP is entertained and actively encouraged here.

Yes, that was the point, these same strange anomalies have been seen at recent fires in Portugal,Spain and Canada.
That's what the experts are querying, whereas anons here are adamant that nobody dares question it.

This is the same tech that brought down the Twin Towers and building 7. Notice how the building collapsed into "dust" and not "topple over"

There were no debries from 9/11, only fine powder

You know that IRL materials don't acts in the manner that your Minecraft worlds do? You have a child's knowledge of fire and flammable materials.

Cars are full of flammable materials that burn strong but quickly. Glass and rims melt quickly.
Cement and brick crack under the extreme heat and get broken afterwards due to firemen puring cold water over them.

Have you ever tried to burn fresh wood that is chopped to pieces? It takes forever and comes aflame when all the water goes out. Now imagine this for the whole tree which is basically an undisturbed water pump. It takes a lot of fuel and a long time a to burn a large tree. These house matchsticks are a flash fire. That maybe singe the leaves.

So forest fires,don't burn trees or the surrounding trees linking said forest to buildings.

yet heat up homes to temperatures that pulverise cement, bricks, glass and metal leaving organic matter and bins alone, like microwave technology that has been in development for 50 years.

>Not sure why I'm posting in a thread we got Shut Down.

Directed Energy Weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4HMkiH3-E

Forests are massive, closed areas and full of fuel you fucking retard. The dry undergrowth and dry trees.
Both of which can burn and simmer for a long time and from all directions.

Get it through your thick fucking skull. These homes are made of shit that burns up very quickly and powerfully in open environments that dissipate heat very quickly. Especially the american montage houses that are made for quick cash grabs.
If you want to burn trees you need long exposure to medium heat to get the moisture out. Something that is possible with wood and closed spaces in forests.

Never said that.

Kek

That's the point, all overhead drone images show that the fires weren't spread by the forests, there are specific plots incinerated at temps that turn bricks into dust whole trees alongside have been untouched and it's these anomalies that are raising questions.
Questions that unqualified arbiters of what can and what can't be spoken about are dictating that we mustn't speak about here.

what tou are not taking into account is these fires rapidly draw in oxygen. See:

Typical temperatures of flames. The "adiabatic flame temperature" of a given fuel and oxidizer pair indicates the temperature at which the gases achieve stable combustion. Smoldering cigarette: Temperature without drawing: side of the lit portion; 400 °C (750 °F); middle of the lit portion: 585 °C (1,100 °F)

educate yourself moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adiabatic_flame_temperature

Yes, but looks like Australian bush fires also set some trees ablaze too.

Okay, please tell me more about these 5G installations.

My ISP provided FOR FREE a brand new 5G modem with many distinct link stations. I suspected it initially why they wanted to give it because I already got enough good modem and maybe now I understand why they gave it for free.

They fucking want this sorcery inside people's homes.

>mfw this is how (((they))) plan on stopping us

Well fuck me, we got any Holla Forumsfags here that can explain how feasible this is?

hooktube.com/watch?v=SdTss9pSMi8