TOP SECRET PLAN OUTLINES GOVT INTENT TO USE MILITARY FORCE AGAINST US CITIZENS OVER POLITICAL ISSUES

"TOP SECRET" U.S MILITARY DOCUMENT DECLARES EXISTENCE OF "DOMESTIC INSURGENCY" INSIDE U.S. -PLAN OUTLINES GOVT INTENT TO USE MILITARY FORCE AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS OVER POLITICAL ISSUES! DESCRIBES USING PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, OUTRIGHT MILITARY FORCE AND MEDIA PROPAGANDA AGAINST U.S. CITIZENS

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#7309

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By: Hal Turner
North Bergen, NJ – As a radio talk show host, I receive a whole slew of e-mail and regular mail about virtually every issue under the sun. Much of it gets deleted or thrown away. Some of it results in stories appearing on my web site or being discussed on my show. Every once in awhile, something akin to a bombshell arrives and yesterday, July 18, 2007 was one such day. I came into possession of portions of a U.S. military plan which was allegedly classified "Top Secret." This put me in a bind because without having a security clearance myself, having something which is Classified is unlawful. Reading such a document is also unlawful and revealing it to the public is definitely unlawful. So, I thought about it. I decided screw it, I'm going to read it. As I read the document, my blood ran cold. Chills ran up my spine. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. My gut started churning. This document is an operational plan to use U.S. military troops against U.S. Citizens! The plan says "A perceived serious potential of dissident American groups rising up against constituted authority has been clearly identified by counter-intelligence agencies. The plan goes on to say why people are clearly thinking of rising up and throwing-off our federal government by saying "The stated cause for such an uprising appear to be growing dissatisfaction with the course and conduct of the war in Iraq, the chronic inability of Congress to deal with various pressing issues and the perception of widespread corruption and indifference to public needs." Sounds accurate to me. In fact, it describes perfectly reasonable justification for the American people to utilize our original right of self-defense against such a government or for us to impose reform!

Most stunning about the plan is that it talks about political reform and offers an unbelievably out-of-touch, completely un-American observation: "Reform may be necessary, but reform is a matter for the state . . . . ." A matter for the state? We The People ARE the state. We The People decide on reform. For this U.S. military plan to assert "Reform may be necessary, but reform is a matter for the state" is like reading something out of the old Soviet Union! What planet are these people on? The truly chilling parts of this plan involve the use of "Informant nets" of Americans literally spying on their fellow citizens and "Block Control" where the plan calls for "trusted resident reports on the activities of people in their neighborhoods." Folks, this is what Fidel Castro does in Communist Cuba!

As you read the details below, remember this: This plan has been drawn up by OUR military. The military WE hired, WE train, WE equip, WE feed, WE clothe, WE house. It is an OUTRAGE that anyone in our military would DARE to even create such plan, never mind try to implement it!

A Blunt Warning to our Government and our Military:
In our nation of 300 million people, there are at least 95 million lawful gun owners. Those 95 million guns owners lawfully possess 212 million firearms. Even if the government recalled ALL military members from around the entire world, they would have a force of only about two million. 95 million gun owners versus 2 million troops. I think we all know how this would turn out: the government would be slaughtered. In fact, if only ten percent of the 95 million gun owners had guts enough to fight, we would still outnumber the military almost 3:1. We The People of the United States aren't the least bit worried about government tanks and planes, those tools are useless in guerilla warfare. Want proof? Iraq! The U.S. government is getting its ass kicked over there. Government wouldn't last a week if they tried implementing this plan here. Government would do well to remember they exist at the whim and behest of the American people. Government in this land exists to serve us as we direct. The power government wields belongs to The People. We The People merely LEND part of our power to government and we have the absolute right to take that power back at any time we deem appropriate. In fact, the founding fathers made clear we can take it back in any MANNER we deem appropriate! That's why they gave us the Second Amendment!
If the U.S. government or military dares attempt to implement this plan, they should expect to be killed.

—————– PRECIS OF THE PLAN ———————
Classification: Top Secret-Noforn as of 1 June 2007
Distribution Restriction: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to maintain operations security. This determination was made on 1 June 2007. Other requests for this document must be referred to (redacted)

You mean the compulsive liar and a FBI informant?

The butter is spread on the 🍞

Keep up the good work captain obvious.

Dumbshits

Another "secret" report by the military states that they are fully aware a civil war is unwinnable for them.

Which is it?

OP is a faggot
sage

The pdf linked is a virus. OP you are a faggot.

fug i forget to sage

I'm sorry Dave, I can't let you do that

SAGE!!!!

Who was President then? Remember how uppity The Left™ got during those years? I do. They threw an eight year tantrum that led to the coronation of King Nigger ffs.
The US military didn't assert anything. They didn't just dream this up on their own. They were ordered to, by someone in the civilian chain of command - whether Shrub, one of his handlers or advisers, one (or several) of his cabinet members (e.g., Joint Chiefs). Maybe they did it just to do it and justify the existence (and salaries) of any number of analysts and/or strategists.

And, honestly, the fact that the Shrub Administration planned for a possible uprising isn't at all surprising. You think he's the first President to ever do so? You think Trump doesn't have a similar contingency in place right now?

Also:
Really makes you think.

EVERYTHING is ready to go, should something pop off. The FEMA Camps, the stockpiles of 1.5 BILLION hollow point rounds, the biologicals, the chemicals, the materiel, and to boot the top secret plan being implemented right now on Army and Marine bases is the training of the troops for Martial Law Operations! So you can take your sketicism and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!!!

You keyboard warriors have not spent ONE FREAKING MINUTE in Federal Prison for standing up for America like Hal has!!!
What have you leaked? What have you done for your country?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!

—————– PRECIS OF THE PLAN ———————
Classification: Top Secret-Noforn as of 1 June 2007
Distribution Restriction: Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to maintain operations security. This determination was made on 1 June 2007. Other requests for this document must be referred to (redacted)
Destruction Notice: Destroy by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document. This publication uses the term insurgent to describe those taking part in any activity designed to undermine or to overthrow the established authorities. Counterinsurgency is those military, paramilitary, political, economic, psychological, and civic actions taken by a government to defeat insurgency (JP 1-02). It is an offensive approach involving all elements of national power; it can take place across the range of operations and spectrum of conflict.
In dealing with the local populace, the primary aims must be to:
•Protect the population.
•Establish local political institutions.
•Reinforce local governments.
•Eliminate insurgent capabilities.
•Exploit information from local sources.
An insurgency is organized movement aimed at the overthrow of a constituted
government through use of subversion and armed conflict (JP 1-02). It is a protracted politico-military struggle designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control. Political power is the central issue in an insurgency. An insurgent organization normally consists of four elements:
Leadership.
Combatants (main forces, regional forces, local forces).
Cadre (local political leaders that are also called the militants).
Mass base (the bulk of the membership).
The support of the people, passive or active then, is the center of gravity. It must be
gained in whatever proportion is necessary to sustain the insurgent movement (or,
contrariwise, to defeat it). As in any political campaign, all levels of support are relative.
Insurgent movements begin as "fire in the minds of men." Insurgent leaders commit themselves to building a new world. They construct the organization to carry through this desire. Generally, popular grievances become insurgent causes when interpreted and shaped by the insurgent leadership. The insurgency grows if the cadre that is local insurgent leaders and representatives can establish a link between the insurgent movement and the desire for solutions to grievances sought by the local population. Insurgent leaders will exploit opportunities created by government security force actions. The behavior of security forces is critical. Lack of security force discipline leads to alienation, and security force abuse of the populace is a very effective insurgent recruiting tool. Consequently, specific insurgent tactical actions are often planned to frequently elicit overreaction from security force individuals and units. Insurgencies are dynamic political movements, resulting from real or perceived grievance or neglect that leads to alienation from an established government. A successful counterinsurgency will result in the neutralization by the state of the insurgency and its effort to form a counter state. While many abortive insurgencies are defeated by military and police actions alone, if an insurgency has tapped into serious grievances and has mobilized a significant portion of the population, simply returning to the status quo may not be an option. Reform may be necessary, but reform is a matter for the state, using all of its human and material resources. Security forces are only one such resource. The response must be multifaceted and coordinated, yet states typically charge their security forces with "waging counterinsurgency." This the security forces cannot do alone.
These imperatives are:
• Facilitate establishment or reestablishment of a 'legitimate government'.
• Counterinsurgency requires perseverance.
• Foster popular support for the incumbent US government.
• Prepare to perform functions and conduct operations that are outside normal scope of training.
• Coordinate with US governmental departments and agencies, and with vital nongovernmental, agencies.
Urban operations.
• Protection of government facilities.
• Protection of infrastructure.
• Protection of commercial enterprises vital to the HN economy.
• Protection of cultural facilities.
• Prevention of looting.
• Military police functions.
• Close interaction with civilians.
• Assistance with reconstruction projects.
• Securing the national borders.
• Training or retraining a national military police and security force.

Almost suspicouse how much people shill the virus idea. I scanned it. No virus.

Seems like geniune shilling. Since there was so much hysteria about a non exsisting virus il send this document all over the place.

See if we cant authenticate it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cuckchan deleted thread almost instantly. Smells like gov shills are working

I love watching the rest of you retards go crazy and accuse each other of being cuckchan faglords every time you catch wind of some drama of 4chins.

Im confused. 4chan deleted my thread on this topic then undeleted it 5 mins later.

Wat does this mean

I don't know if you're trying to be helpful or are a shill, but for fucks sakes lurk more, you don't blend in here at all. Calm the fuck down, you're not telling us anything we don't already know.

Can't report or sage enough

All Cancer tonight. Hopefully the day crew gets the ship righted.

IT means you have to go back.

seems no one is interested in this. Is it baloney?