Like mmo game

DMD mode

The fatal flaw here is you playing mmos.

i know user, i know.

you gringos are just mad you don't actually like video games huehuehuehue

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>like the shit out of mmo game

i'm technically a BR, but i hate playing with other BRs, thats my main problem

if you want a game without BR you want a game that with a monthly fee.

i tried TERA a year ago and it sucked

what is the name of this luscious erection enchanter

tera is F2P though and has been for several years now.

it doesn't make it any less shit sadly

a lalafell from final fantasy XIV

It's time to let go, user.

you're poortuguese? and why? are you one of those faggots who pretend to be civilized and don't assimilate with the hue stereotype?

portugal is in europe user, did you learn geography?

Thank you fine gentleman.

lol westerners

Also i could understand thin skinned normalfags hating brs but not you guys.
whenever Holla Forums plays a game anons always try to be the biggest niggers possible for lulz, the difference with brs is that we just say where we are from

just explain it already twat

doesn't Holla Forums consider anything below mexico to be "BR"?

anyhow, i'm living abroad in whitegentina and ping is pretty bad, local servers of games give me like 20 ping (pretty much instant response, which is awesome) but they all have in one way or another a p2w system, vip accounts, mod buddy circlejerk, or real money for ingame currency

i don't know
but i'm sure you boludos are just as bad as us brs chairfucker it's you isn't it?

See you fags in October.

no, not sure who that person is

is it project gorgon, wurm, or elysium wow?

Its a dead genre.

Even sites like MMORPG.com can't keep their own site active reporting on MMO stuff, they've started flooding their front page with mobashit and single player RPG articles because the only new MMOs coming out are koreaf2p garbage and the mmos still hanging around are so stagnant(even in the new content patches) that articles boil down to "Hey new tokens to grind! See you in 6 months!"

i tried out Gorgon too, its just poor mans runescape.

Dont do that

deal with it, we are what we are because we are you through a mirror

Give me a guess of which gayme without checking this spoiler

i guessed wildstar, that was wrong

rip ps1
they could've at least tried to make 2 good

you are either shitposting or you are incorrect

you know it's still true

Fuckoff huemonkey

The problem with MMOs is that they've always been shit. Vanilla WoW, as a game, was SHIT – but people had a blast and remember it fondly because the community was amazing. MMO's take the "it's fun with friends" paradigm and run wild with it. They make it the entire point of the game.

And that's exactly why modern MMOs are all colossal failures: the community is shit. Normalfags flooded the internet and destroyed the culture that used to exist. These MMO developers knew that, and they tried their damnest to create an "artificial community" through game tricks. All to no avail.

Even if you brought back vanilla WoW EXACTLY the same as it was before, it wouldn't be the same because the video game community that made it great is forever lost.

Archage was fun.

Then they went too far in the p2win direction and made rules specifically banning any mention of Trump or "Making America Great Again".

are you for real?

Stop parroting this retarded argument. Vanilla WoW was an enjoyable game.

I wish I could still call you underage

WoW was always garbage.

it was just overmarketed as SHIT, and hence, it was all kiddies knew about.

FFXI and Lineage II came out before it, and particularly lineage II was very similar to, both were more enjoyable than wow and its cartoony garbage graphics.

As far as MMOs go, WoW did a lot of things right and it was Warcraft, it was very enjoyable.

Go ahead and point out all the MMOs you think are superior because it doesn't matter.

PSO2 has so much untapped potential, but Sega won't use any of it out of fear of losing the millions of players that just throw money at the costume lottos and dance in the lobby.

KEK

Adventure Quest

look at this bad boy, wow can eat a dick, runescape can start running, and FFXIV can eat 14 condoms worth of cocaine and OD.

AQ is where it was at.

I actually paid for an AQ guardian account at the time.

The shame will never go away.

At least you're self aware

either Tabula Rasa or Face of Mankind

Just a Guardian?

TRY A X-GUARDIAN

Galaxies?

t. alberto barbosa

i thought they banned non-jap players?

I have paid for Adventure Quest AND Dragon Fable. I regret nothing.

yes

This is true. I fucking hate casuals.
But problem with "hardcore" players is they're usually welfare leeches or basement kids that spend 15+ hour ad day in the game but never give a cent to support their hobby.
This game could easily be online DMC equivalent, but then it wouldn't be able so support itself. Sega doesn't have much choise.

this game was pretty dope

i know MMOs suck but sometimes you just want to grind and wear slutty armor, you know?