Israeli police arrest 15 over campaign to stop Arab men dating Jewish women

Israeli police arrest 15 over campaign to stop Arab men dating Jewish women

Israeli police detained 15 suspected Jewish extremists following an undercover investigation into a group accused of tracking down and threatening Arab men dating Jewish women, authorities said Sunday.

scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/2116567/israeli-police-arrest-15-over-campaign-stop-arab-men-dating

heh

#OpenSlutsForIsrael

It's almost as if they thought they are God's Choosen.

Busloads of jews going cray

Israel yes

Hey, Jewish women already know diversity is our strength, Jewish men need to stop having toxic masculinity and let Jewish women be empowered.

Yes my fellow Jews, we need to learn that we are the main problem in preventing peace in the middle east and need to come to terms that we have been a global pariah on the world throughout recorded history.
Actually I'm white and not Jewish.

Show dem kike tits or gtfo

Is he White or is he jewish?

Here is a picture of a Jewish hooker. Filthy kikes

yikes

Just more proof that the Jews aren't as smart as they think they are. Their own little shitstain of a country is falling prey to the subversive filth that they peddle.

ISRAEL
YES
Wait wat

Fun fact, I wrote a story to try and sneak into some Israeli discords and private groups.
I thought if I wrote a bias piece on Palestinians being occupiers I could get in their inner circle right? Document some shit. Etc.
Anyways here's what happened: I get into their discord, after posting to r/Israel
Thinking I was about to get culturally enriched, to my fucking absolute shock these kikes started lecturing me about the evil Palestinian who I wrote so poorly about.
As in they told me I was bias, and that Israel kills Palestinian kids too.
I'm starting to think there's some type of subterfuge going on that's willing to sacrifice Israel.
Maybe that's the reasoning behind Kurdistan? Fuck I don't know. I'm so fucking confused after this recent experience. Maybe they were just pulling a psyops on me.

Meth is a helluva drug.

Looks like no one is immune from the Marxist mindbug.

Kid looks like: Wait a minute, aren't we supposed to fight the kikes?