Absolute Destruction of the American Middle and Lower Class

There is a bill being pushed by the Repubs, and supported by or "glorious" pres!
There is a systemic push for legislation to move from our current immigration plan to a "merit" based system.
On its face most goy will take this a "muh hell yeah, less immigrants", where in reality is will push our working class farther behind in every economic capacity in the future

The point here is that we will be immigrating higher educated workers to fill the American "open" employment gap with a point system allowing access to foreign higher educated immigrants to fill said gap.

Essentially, in our "FOR PROFIT" education system in America, making it extremely difficult for the average working class to go to, or send their children to college regardless of intention or desire to do so is being pushed further out.
Conversely the legislation being pushed will allow preference to high end educated immigrants to have "priority" to come and fill those job gap, many if not most of which will be coming from countries where college, higher end education is FREE!

What it tells me that the shit tier level of the American education whether purposeful or not (and we all know it is) has absolutely declined over the last 50 years.

Instead of fixing our education system at home, bring our working class up to the technological curve, they just want to "IMPORT" that talent for "PROFIT" as usual.
This will do nothing to help this country besides push the working man further down the capitalist slavery chain.

Legislation being pushed:
washingtonexaminer.com/exclusive-david-perdue-tom-cotton-to-unveil-skills-based-immigration-bill-at-white-house-wednesday/article/2630347

For Profit American education:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For-profit_higher_education_in_the_United_States

American Educational Rankings:
rankingamerica.wordpress.com/category/education/

Foreign Countries with Absolute Free Education:
edvisors.com/plan-for-college/money-saving-tips/colleges-with-free-tuition/countries-with-free-tuition/

deseretnews.com/top/1642/0/Countries-that-offer-free-higher-education-.html

Lefts concern with no solution. yeah right:
youtube.com/watch?v=uOZocYcttO4

This will push our working class further out of the so called "American Dream" turning our "working class to what is economically our low wage illegals, and replacing them with undereducated working class essentially.

There has been a tactic shift. It is purposeful, and the easiest ,and most logical solution for the "machine" to "fix" the demanded for immigration solution. Replacing economically those very people that are screaming for immigration reform.

This CAN NOT be allowed to happen. It's their solution being instituted upon, and requested by the blind, oblivious "working class"

Explain Holla Forums how this is a benefit to us as fellow countrymen?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?432076-1/president-backs-gop-senators-skilledbased-immigration-bill)
c-span.org/video/?432076-1/president-backs-gop-senators-skilledbased-immigration-bill
fort-russ.com/2016/07/did-russian-special-forces-save.html
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html
canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-language-proficiency.html
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.html
qz.com/680270/americans-have-stopped-having-babies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will replace the current worse system.
after that, you replace with 'no immigration'

I dont see putting a squeeze on the middle class as a good thing first post.

This exactly, "please good goy" this will make it all better for the meantime until we can just stop immigration.

Always the first post.

So they'll be coming from Europe? And they won't keep coming from the turd world as they do under the current system? Tell me more about why this is a problem moshe.

The current immigration plan is already squeezing the middle class. We're already letting in everyone and their brother (educated or non-educated), any reduction at all is a step in the right direction.

According to Trump, this will reduce legal immigrants by 50% by 2027. (c-span.org/video/?432076-1/president-backs-gop-senators-skilledbased-immigration-bill) That's better than where we are now. It's not where we need to be (0% immigration) but it's better.

Source: c-span.org/video/?432076-1/president-backs-gop-senators-skilledbased-immigration-bill (archive.is doesn't archive videos)

What is your argument? That anything less than 0% immigration RIGHT NOW isn't worth pushing for? Sorry, I don't see it. We aren't going to save our race over night. This is a step in the right direction, if nothing else. We just need to keep pushing for more.

I'd rather have a few smart immigrants from Europe or Asia than an endless amount of dumb spics from third world shitholes popping out kids every chance they get.

A) currently you have beaners and niggers invading all parts of the US, which negatively affects middle class

B) the alternative is a little bit of pressure on the middle class to get their shit toguether while stopping the flood of beaners and niggers

You can either keep on A and wait for years for another proposal or you can take B AND wait for years for another proposal.
You won't get 0 Immigration anytime soon because Holla Forums is not the majority of the population and/or the lemmings don't want that.
You can wait for the 0 Immigration while only Europeans can immigrate, or you can wait for 0 Immigration while beaners and niggers flood the US.

Dig, read, and see. We are one of the least subsidized countries concerning education. It turns our working class into the damn illegals.

So what should be done then Swami? Banning immigration would be best but with all the lobbyists that won't happen any time soon. The restricted system is best because it should, IN THEORY, cut down on welfare leeches and won't further drain resources on feeding housing and clothing a bunch of idiots that can barely speak the language and can't even get a GED. Yes its a bummer that we are encouraging them to come in at all but realistically things have to be done in steps. What needs to be done is closing loopholes that keep getting people in without being censured at all, like what the ducking Christain 'charities' can do.

Nothing is free, you economic retard. Somebody always pays.

It's free to the ones jumping their countries ship after a FREE education to come to the promise land to reap those streets of gold, goy.

Your sophistry in now way invalidates my point you disingenuous cunt.

See you in the orange orchard picking those trees already. enjoy.

Oh it's a bernout marxist trying to convince Holla Forums to shill for free college to """"level the (((playing field)))""""

My point is a push to educate our children, force a change in that broken education system to prop up our own race and countrymen instead of allowing the machine to take the cheap easy way out with brainpower importation. It's a long game situation which will fundamentally change this country by the easiest and most underhanded unseen measure.

your entire sperging hinges on the assumption that "merit based" means anyone willing to work.
merit based sounds like hard working and educated/talented people. gee i wonder what kind of people this would favor… hmmm, mexican floor moppers?

the current "diversity" based system we have takes people in based on their race to make sure we import plenty of brown people and block any european immigrants. upgrading to "merit based" is a massive improvement, and depending on how they judge merit, this can be used to benefit us.

This is nothing more than bending to the Tech industry (driving force of American economy) so they can import asian and indi/paki coders that will work for 40% less in that field than an Anglo does or will. It's money, and the total lack of attention to out fucked up education system and the systemic problems that are coming from allowing it to continue and propagate idiots.

Thanks to "White Nationalists" and their Jew overlords Whites cannot defend themselves.

Whilst any measurable immigration into a country with unutilised men who are able and willing is only ever justifiable by the counterproductive economic framework of perpetual growth, the new requirements are not in my opinion to be sneered at.

To be eligible for work and citizenship in the United States under the revised plan one must be considerably above ‘average’. Many factors killed the American middle class but the importation of genuinely highly skilled immigrants does not rank highly amongst them.

Rather than dismiss a good start you should seek to improve on it. I would suggest that H-1B visas be a target, they need to abolished.

No it means Kimchi, Wonton, and Curry
t. You're copying the system from us and you wouldn't call our immigration system good

Good. Only losers pay to be indoctrinated by marxist teacher.

You really are an insufferable cunt. I'm not a filthy NEET Bernout begging for edugibs.

Ad hom all you want cunt, the truth is if we don't educate our children to a competitive level of what they want to be imported, you might as well get those gloves and bucket ready for the fields, your children will need them.

A merit based system filters out the shitskins because there are no "highly educated foreign immigrants" to take American jobs, unless you count white immigrants and that's fine since we need more whites. The immigration system we have now is a total clusterfuck that allows zero-IQ brown trash to just waltz in, and you're kvetching at the idea of reforming it to keep the monkeys out?

Yeah, you're a kike. In fact you're pushing the exact same narrative regarding immigration that Dicky Spencer is. "Oh no goyim, don't raise the bar higher, keep it nice and low for Pedro. Hehehehehe" Nah fuck that. Get oven'd.

Stop begging for edugibs for yourself.
Just fucking stop already

kek

this is the worst attempt at subversion I have seen in years

What if "merit" was codeword for "European" and Boers?

It has nothing about GIBS. The American Education System need to be the target. How does Holla Forums not fucking see this. We need to focus on reform and investment to our education system so at least those of us that have been educated and can educate our children get what we fucking PAY for instead of a marxist fucking programmed idiot that wants to marry a shitskin or some other fucked up scenario.

But fuck reforming the immigration system, right fellow nazi?

Slide thread confirmed

I hate so filthy, sneaky kikes so fucking much

It is part and parcel. would you rather have you kid in an orange field, or have a real education where the capitalists can't replace them with a shitskin import because they are smarted, and work for less?

If they manage this working class won't even be able to afford to attempt to educate in the marxist programming institutions we call colleges.

You went 10 whole posts before totally outing yourself this time Holla Forums, I'm impressed. Also you're still laboring under the false premise that a shitskin would be smarter than a white kid or get past any merit-based immigration system. I'd want my kid to have the option of working in an orange field and receiving a good education. No compromise.

Oh look , I was completely right, hence the ignore. Eat shit you fucking bernout.

This.

Not left or right.
You want our race to survive, then our children are the future. We have an education system designed to be insufficient. This shit has zero to do with political affiliation. It is the systematic enslavement by a system that create idiots in school and them programs them to their agenda in the higher learning institutions. If we don't correct this imbalance than whites are fucked at a way more rapid rate than the current immigration "alleged crisis" when in reality that the current pres simply being in office and letting ice loose had drastically curved the illegal problem.

Working class is being subverted for imported, free educated already programmed agenda wise asian/indi/pakis for profit in the driving industry of this country.

We are opening the door to the ultimate demise of our race because no one will fucking take back our EUCATION system. Go chase your squirrel while we become enslaved with a plan that half of you idiots are lobbying.

If zionists are pushing something, it's always bad for Whites no matter what spin they put on it.

It's the exact same system in place in Canada and Australia. It will be 99.9% Asian.

that's a good justification to oppose the merit based immigration?
You don't have to pick one of them, ask for both of them

Fucking this

More jewish shilling.

sex only after marriage, you did the right thing.
if you end up marrying some virgin white girl, you can be damn sure it will last until one of you two die.

i'd rather have asians than niggers and mexicans, they will eat your dogs but will not rape your daughters

Yes, they also enthusiastically support anti-White policies without any of the anti-zionist blowback. It's a false choice, but you're a kike shill so you already know that.

Say that but when you are living in China pt2 in 30 years and Anglos are field workers let me know what you think of America. Fuck they already own half of our national debt.

A smaller number of Asians is preferable to a larger number of whatever apes can get on a plane, but that does come with its own challenges and would need to be used as a stepping stone to the ideal system.

Remember that this isn't the only piece of the puzzle. Incrementalism is what got the left into power and it's not a bad formula.

It's a false choice. Stop repeating it, kike shill.

I choose both.

Filtered

One leads to the decline at a far quicker rate than they have been able to achieve with the current paradigm.

The only step forward is active removal of people who aren't White and the deconstruction of the military and education complexes that have created our current society. I appreciate the filter because getting a word in edgewise against kike shills is always good for third party reading.

You don't understand, when you open the chopsuey floodgate companies will find whatever excuse they can to not hire white people because the chink will be desperate for work and have no other options. Two generations later and they will displace you. Before you know it their flying the communist flag over city hall.

IT IS NOT BETTER, IT IS DIFFERENT
It's a false choice like democrats and republicans.

niggers and pacos do it too, but chinks don't do as often, fucking check the statistics before spouting shit, it's still a net gain

i'd rather live in china than north africa, still a net gain

I WILL NOT WAIT FOR HITLER, I WILL TAKE ALL I CAN GET AND FIGHT FOR MORE, YOU CAN MOPE IN YOUR BASEMENT AS MUCH AS YOU FUCKING WANT

He understands just fine.

if it's different, one have to be better than the other, it's a intrinsic property of being different

We do not NEED immigrants at this time.
Thats it. Thats all that matters.
We have no need for immigrants.

So this 'America as s proposition nation' shit, its just gotta end. No excuses, no half-measures, it has got to end.
Period.

We dont need these people. So why are we allowing them to come in, when it doesn't benefit our folk? We all know why.

Sure thing, Dicky Spencer.

I'm ok with this. If we get higher educated people coming from europe and east asia they will fill america with more good people and good children. Maybe they won't have any, as more intelligent ones commonly don't. The issue with the US right now isn't that immigrants are getting good jobs, it's the employers are ramping up qualifications to keep third world browns out.

I would rather die and have new europeans take our place than die and have niggers nig all over america.

That's not an argument, because it IS true.

Except the decline in America is currently one of sheer numbers, not of more power being concentrated in the hands of minorities. That is the piece that this corrects, locking out the chingalings comes after.

It is not a net gain. It is not pro-White and only pro-White. The economy exists to service the needs of our people. We do not exist to service the needs of the economy. I do not care how many phones Apple sells in a year, I don't care how many brands of nearly identical four-door sedans are for sale, and I don't care how many burgers McNigger's sells in a year. Neither should you.

Except it's not true at all.

THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT FORCING YOU TO NOT DO ANYTHING

WHATEVER YOU CAN GAIN, THE SHILLS WILL JUST POINT TO 'SOMETHING BETTER' AND CALL YOU A SHILL FOR NOT GIVING UP ON WHAT YOU CAN GET AND START FIGHTING FOR THE 'SOMETHING BETTER' THAT YOU CAN'T GET RIGHT NOW

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS GET WHAT YOU CAN GET AND FIGHT FOR THE 'SOMETHING BETTER'

THAT'S ALL THAT THERE IS TO THIS THREAD, IT'S LITERALLY 'WAIT FOR HITLER'

I also should have replied to you.
Currently:
With the current immigration policy no American of any class ever needs to have any children.
What we on Holla Forums want:
Stop immigration so Americans can have resources for their children.

sage because I already posted

They won't be coming from Europe.
That's a huge issue in the US. Almost all economic growth in the last 30 years has gone entirely to immigrants.

That's not an argument either nigger.

It is true. Explicitly. I even showed you fucking numbers.

We have no need for immigrants. There are millions of mud people who could fit the 'merit' standards, and their children will regress to the mean of their ilk.
But that's all besides the point, because WE DONT NEED THEM. PERIOD.
We have millions of OUR PEOPLE without work, struggling, we have enough competition within the context of what we've got.
Bringing in more people because 'muh merit', when its not even really a merit-focused context, and their next generations obliterate whatever value was there to begin with, is retarded, and WILL doom us all.

You're being disingenuous and you have no argument.

go wait for hitler in your basement

No, it's about having the correct measure of the situation. Your presence in this thread is about turning the water down on the frog.

Yes, exactly.
Not even, its not an issue of 'needing to have cvhildren' its we don't have need of more people who themselves will have more children.

It makes no sense.
Its blatant demographic replacement.
The 'merit' shit is meaningless and serves nothing but to camouflage the intent.

Anyone who argues for America as some sort f multicultural proposition nation, tries to justify it with 'muh merit', is an enemy. Period.

that's a myth, if this was reality then dogs would all look the same

Fucking kill yourself.

you faggots will just move goalposts every time we start to get close to any advancement in our cause

I'm not jewish so there isn't any overlap between your cause and mine.

No it fucking is not you stupid cunt, and no, all dogs would not look the same in the context of this fully-established genetic paradigm.

Whoops, mistook you for OP. No you're right, we don't need immigrants. But you can't shut down immigration by waving a magic wand. It can only be done one step at a time.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

There is no excuse for this shit.

We. Don't. Need. Them.

The only people who want this are cucks, libshits, and big corporations. That's it. You're a traitor if you support this shit.

We literally can - it is on the books in US law that the US president can shut down all immigration at any time for any reason for as long as he wants. Period.

I know it. Its disgusting.

No, you use an executive order.
False. A blanket ban on all immigration is perfectly feasible and within the power of the executive. If it isn't happening, it's because they don't want it.

This. They could fight Trump in court over this, but all evidence suggests the power of the executive would be upheld, and frankly, if the courts tries to withdraw this, it would be a heavy move by the judicial to rob the executive of power, potentially justifying the executives employment of its power to depose the supreme judicial entity.

And oh, boo hoo, how terribly it would be to get rid of the SCOTUS with three fucking jews on it.

I absolutely agree. NO immigration is the solution. Reality though shows it isn't stopping anytime soon. I'd rather the shitskins to be picking oranges than fucking programming our computers and controlling our interwebs.

Why wait? Trump can do this now.

Or he can make a camouflaged method for more mudfolk, smarter, with more agency, to enter, who will then produce low-IQ, low-agency offspring. Regression to the mean is fact. Deal with it.

How are you proposing to force Trump to do as you say?

No, LESS moshe, you can twist words only so far, using antonyms is obvious. Back to rabbi school for you.

So, what you're saying is, Trump is a pussy who won't enforce his executive power?

Then why should I trust he wont roll over as soon as this shit is passed and reduce the restrictions? Why should I trust anything he does?

You say wait for hitler, but you don't seem to have any faith in Trump yourself, hence why you're arguing we shouldn't either, and just accept a sandwich that only has some shit on it instead of a sandwich that is made of shit, ignoring that Trump has the capacity to use his power to impose sandwichs which contain no shit whatsoever if he so chose.

Why should I have to force Trump to do something?
I'm merely saying, only a fool would support this raise act this, this 'merit based' immigration shit.
Because we don't need it.

No, nigger, less than now, more than none. You stupid cunt.

And then he'd be thrown out of office the next day. What he can technically do and what he can get away with under the current social and political climate are two entirely different things.

Because you are trying to sabotage a step in the right direction in the name of wanting a final solution. Either you force the final solution to happen or you fuck off and let us have the step in the right direction

Trump's specificity of his travel ban [explicitly anti-zionist countries that don't act as auxiliaries for NATO] is what is causing him the most trouble. If he had gone for a blanket ban, he wouldn't be having these issues. That's the precise reason why he didn't go for a blanket ban.

He doesn't want immigration to end and he wants to rile up hatred against a specific clique of Muslim countries who aren't playing ball sufficiently. He gets to look like he's doing something and his impotent, jewish supporters get to pretend he's "working hard". Like Dennis Kucinich famously said: "Nobody doubts that you're working hard. The question is who are you working for."

what solution you propose, then?

By whom?

Stop playing dumb, zionist.

You know (((who)))

you got no solution? no plan?
You just want us to oppose a improvement because it is not a final solution without any plans on how to achieve the final solution?

How? By whom? Seriously, you seem to have no trust in him whatsoever, so why should I have any at all?

And what he can 'get away with', as the fucking leader of the US military, is much more than you think, if he has the guts to attempt it.
He probably doesn't though, there you're right.

That said, thats simply no justification for this methodology.
We don't need immigration. At all. And regression to the mean ensures this 'merit based' shit is worthless tripe, camouflage to keep the immigrants coming in.

So, you're telling me that because Trump is too much of a weak coward to employ his executive power, we must instead support him in an increase in the influx, but not a cessation, specifically an influx of the sort that will create a hostile leadership caste that will aid the cause of our enemies?
Why would I support that?

Its like anytime we ask for something, expect something that would actually help us, and Trump skirts the issue by throwing out some AIPAC-approved half-measure that doesn't solve the problem and may make it worse, you say we're arguing we need to "wait ofr hitler"?
Bullshit niggers.

That doesn't solve anything. Period.

No.
Dude, you're basically shilling cuckservative half measures when such is not necessary, and making excuses to suggest that it is.

There's no excuse for this shit.

We don't need immigration.
Period.
Trump's travel ban turned out to be utterly toothless garbage.
The RAISE act will simply shift us to a constant influx, lower in volume, of high-IQ, high-agency individuals from mud nations, who can act as a leadership caste for the low-IQ muds already here, and whose offspring will bolster those low-IQ numbers, because regression to the mean is scientific fact in the context of cognitive ability in modern hominids.

I'm not asking for fucking Hitler, I'm asking for an American president to act in the context of his legal authority as chief executive of the United States. The US does not need immigration at this time, and won't for quite awhile by the look of the demographics.
And further influx, ANY FURTHER INFLUX, acts to merely increase the displacement effect.

And did these people vote for Trump? Did they put him in power? Would they defend him against attempt to depose him?
Fuck. No.
I and my people elected him to power. We and we alone would rise to defend him.

He serves us, or he serves the enemy, and this continuation of unnecessary immigration acts to promote the idea of America as a proposition nation, further the demographic replacement of those who put Trump in power, and just generally serves no purpose except to allow Trump to look like he did something while in reality doing nothing of any real value whatsoever on the front of immigration.

I am pretty sure it's the congress

Shills will utterly ignore or derail this line of argument because they know it's true.
the 9th circuit is just the tip of the (((deep state))) ice(((berg)))

It's already right there. You know it is right there because you've read several posts from two separate posters. You're just playing dumb because you have a script to follow.

Its not an improvement, its a slightly different kind of knife in the back. Thats the issue.

or

Can basically be translated as

And why the fuck would I want to do that? Immigration in this context is not just a matter of numbers, of sheer volume, but what the volume represents. And we don't need it, in any case.

Oh you're one of those "habbening right this second or you're a jew" retards. Why did I bother.

WTF I NEVER TRUMPER NOW

Is that what you want?

Here's the root of the shill cognitive dissonance:
They have to admit that the jews have agents all throughout the government.
Then they have to claim that the power of the office of the President can override that.

Except in the current system it clearly can't. Andrew Jackson was able to get away with what he did because the people in charge of the departments he was issuing orders too weren't pozzed with pedos and jews.

that does not exist

More like

Done.
And its totally legal, already on the books I can do it.
Courts fight it? Awesome, my base will get all riled up, and support me utterly. It will be great for me as a candidate, and potentially really help the people who supported me, and still do, now moreso than ever because I just put my fucking foot down.

On your end, its

It worked in Turkey when the zionists tried to remove Erdogan for not being sufficiently zionist and compliant. It doesn't work with Trump because he's a zionist and isn't going to go against them.

I'd argue against that point. Saddam, Ghaddafi and Assad, for example.

YOU ARE ALREADY AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN IMPORTING THE HIGH-IQ'S. YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DO THAT UNDER EITHER THE CURRENT SYSTEM OR THE PROPOSED ONE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE PROPOSED ONE DOESN'T CONTINUE TO IMPORT THE (VAST MAJORITY) LOW IQ'S.

THESE ARE THE TWO OPTIONS ON THE TABLE, PICK ONE

That's a non argument. Trump can do this at any time. He's not though, he's pushing RAISE, which doesn't serve our aims.
Traitorous.

More non-argument.
Trump is fully within his legal, on the books power, to halt all immigration at this time, for as long as he likes. Period.

There is no excuse for this RAISE act shit that is not cowardous or treachery.

You mean when Russians saved Erdogan's roach ass?

Except for the fact the government is still pozzed in every department.

This would keep spics and niggers out. But up the number of Indians and Asians.

Did I nail this kike on the nose or what?

do you really think they could get past the hordes of chinks?
if we really get flooded will be by chinks and white people, the two highest IQ races.
Either there is not enough slots to get whites in and we get only chinks, or we get a mixture of chinks and whites.
mudniggers have absolutely no change of getting in.
They will get all of the applicants, sort form high score to low score and get the first 140,000 of the list every year. That's what was on the document last time it was posted. There is no way in hell mudslimes are getting into the US

What happened with the Muslim ban then? That was an executive order. This would be an executive order. Was the problem that he didn't march the fucking national guard into the courts at the first challenge?

you are showing me a problem but not a solution to the problem, what you want from Holla Forums?

No, i won't, that's a false dichotomy.

There are many options, one of which is the total halt of immigration. Period.
Its legal, on the books, as part of executive power.

Will it be resisted? Sure. Fine. Lets do this.
Instead of some half-measure of cuckoldry like the RAISE act.

Notice none of these faggots have an argument, its all accusations and nonsense.
This is the fact of the matter: Trump doesn't need to do RAISE, he can stop all immigration for as long as it is necessary, if so chooses.

And there's no reason for influx of immigration, of any sort. We don't need these people. PERIOD.
So all the arguments I've seen thus far are worthless rhetoric, an excuse for Trump not to do what is fully within his power to do, which would be a huge step to help the American people. Instead, its argued, he should just cuck, do a half-measure, and we should all be glad.

Why? Why should I be glad about a half measure? Muds didn't put him in power, we did. I expect loyalty, not cuckoldry, and I'm seeing alotta cucks on here today.

I'm not sure what the important of that is. The tip off is fine and well, but the important things are the motivation behind the attempted removal in the first place and the rapidly mobilized civilian support that crushed the Jewmerican affiliated military scum.

You are aware that (((they))) fucking killed JFK, right? He has to walk a very fine line and do only what won't get him impeached, 25th amendment'd, or murdered. This is real life and in real life you can't fix everything overnight. You fix it one step at a time, or you don't fix it at all.

How will it UP the number of indians and asians? It will increase the proportion of the total which they represent, but having lots of niggers coming in doesn't stop them coming in, you know that right? We don't currently have a limited number of slots given away, there aren't going to be a bunch of free spaces opening up because it's all free spaces already.

I don't think they'll be selected, I'm just disputing the notion that they don't exist.
Never underestimate your enemy.

fort-russ.com/2016/07/did-russian-special-forces-save.html

how do you plan to force trump to use the legal power to force a no immigration plan?
IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT, IT IS NOT A OPTION
Things you wish to do are not options unless you CAN do them

SO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT, YOU CONTROL THE FUCKING US MILITARY. Stop allowing these scumbags to dictate how our government works with bureaucracy.
As Pompey once said, "Stop quoting laws to men who carry swords."

He pussied out.

Yes! For fucks sake, when the judicial challenges the power of the executive, above and beyond their legal right, what do YOU think the executive is supposed to do about it?

Fuck…

More like
So, what you're saying is, Trump is a coward, or a traitor, but we should still support him because 'slow march through the institutions!' that we don't have the time to repeat ourselves?
I don't find that very convincing.

fair enough

Yeah, even better. Active, militarized anti-zionism from the Russians. Wonderful. Again, the motivation for the push against Erdogan and the mass mobilization of his supporters against the military. I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. It's a little strange. Is there supposed to be a negative connotation to the actions of the Russians? Am I supposed to fall in line behind the CIA's goals?

>You are aware that (((they))) fucking killed JFK, right?
In real life, strong men with legal authority over a huge military and a strong cognitive ability, and most importantly, a strong will, can get a lot done, if they're willing to make the moves and do so.
Is there a risk? Sure.

But if the kikes have a gun to Trump's head, then that means anything he does is kike-approved. YOu just admitted as much.
So, this RAISE act shit, BY YOUR LOGIC, is kike approved.
Why would the kikes approve it, eh?
Whats the reaosning there, you slimy fuck?

You admit that you think anything Trump does must be, and therefore is, kike-approved, or they'd wax him, so, you're now arguing on behalf of the kikes. Shameful.

We do not have time for a slow march through the instititions like the libshits did nigger, so that argument is trash. It took them nearly a century, we've got maybe a decade. MAYBE.

Wait til you see the 2020 census, you're legitimately going to shit yourself to death out of fear.

Do you know how long it takes to unpoz a branch of the military? Trump's working on it but there's still a lot to be done.

I can demand it.
I can't force it, no, but I CAN refuse the false dichotomy.

I can say, 'No, neither of those is sufficient'. Will that FORCE anything? No. But ACCEPTING less than is deserved in this context is poison.

This is the fucking two party system all over again, and I remember you shills during the campaign. There is another options, the folks in power can be pressured to pursue such - doesn't mean they will, but if you accept less than you want, you will get less than you want, invariably and always.

More gay excuses.

Either Trump is the leader of the US executive, and he can make moves, or hes just a toy of the kikes and all this is kike approved.
Its one or the other, you can have both.

Less than 8 years if we take your word as gospel.

can't*

Fucking this.
And RAISE just ampunts to more democrat voters.

No, that's how it works in cartoons. In real life the entire system is owned and operated by kikes who will kill or depose any political figure stupid enough to challenge them head-on. He's supposed to stage a military coup against the kikes when the kikes control the military? lolno.

Nope. It's a step in the right direction within the limits of what can currently be done. Like I said either the kikes get beaten incrementally or they don't get beaten at all. And for some reason you don't want them to get beaten at all.

The NSDAP wasn't particularly incremental upon assuming power. Who are the foreign, kike-controlled nations coming to invade a nuclear-armed America that is moving against the jews? America is their last stand.

Why not let them pass this and then demand more afterward, just like the Demoshits always do/ Move the goalposts, move them weekly. When they only allow the educated, for them to pass an impossible patriot test. Then six months later say that none of them are worthy. Then six months later start canceling extant visas. Then six months later start garnishing all remitances at a rate of 90% so all the pakis and dotheads need to chose between going home or letting their relatives starve to death because you closed down all "reunification efforts and now they only get 10 cents for every dollar they try to send back to shitstainistan.

Actually they gained power after getting a minority of seats for a few years then capitalizing on civil unrest to make Hitler Chancellor and head of the military, thus giving him total power. That's a coup, which we would need a military conspiracy to successfully implement.

The more I think about this, in fact, the more I realize this IS just like the travel ban.

No, that's happened repeatedly in the real world nigger. I quoted fucking Pompey not long ago, at the end of the Roman Republic, which the US republic was based upon.

So, as I said, your own reasoning suggests EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES is kike-approved, because if it weren't, they'd kill him, or otherwise put the knife into him to get him to fly right by their intent. Its not a question, you just made that argument.

The kikes control the military? lolno.
And that says nothing of the fact that you are still arguing that anything Trump does must be kike-approved, which means RAISE is kike approved. Period.

Thats a total deflection. Again: By your own reasoning, Trump cannot do anything the kikes don't approve of without them putting the knife into him in some form, so everything he does is kike-approved.
Which means RAISE is kike-approved, by YOUR reasoning.
Thus, you are arguing in favor of the kike-approved immigration policy.

You can't weasel your way out of this nigger, either Trump is free to take actions at the risk of the kikes, or he's not, and everything he does is kike-approved or it doesn't get done.

And that's an outright lie. You don't have the time to incrementally fight the kikes, you know it too, I have no doubt.
We don't have a fucking century to gradually weasel our way in, its not going to happen. We have like 10 FUCKING YEARS, that's it. If we even have that!
Do you not realize the demographic situation at present? There is NO TIME for this slow crawl through the insitutions that you're talking about.

We either win quick and hard, or we don't win.

Well then, Trump better be taking my advice over yours and getting such started, or we're shit outta luck.

The rise of Nazi Germany was nothing if not incremental. Hitler learned a lot about the foolishness of trying to fight the (((system))) head on as he sat in prison. You don't want us to incrementally overthrow the kikes the same way Hitler did. You want us to repeat his initial mistakes and end up in prison.

America is a last stand on several fronts.
At present, the US White demographic cannot stand for much longer without serious action being taken to ensure that it does.

RAISE is not such action, RAISE is a mechanism to avoid such action, because of any of a number of reasons, which basically all boil down to cowardice and/or treachery.

Then why not keep asking for more?

There is a distinction between something being insufficient and something being a plot to make things worse which is what the OP claims. The Raise act doesn't change the current VISA quotas which can be reduced to zero with further legislation independent of this.

OP is also a faggot who seems to think that white Americans have an "education problem" rather than the samples from America being 1) undercut by niggers and spics as well as 2) not taken from elite samples as is the case in Japan and China in particular.

We do not have time. If you're going to argue int he capacity of Hitler, then you have to put it in context.

The Beer Hall Putsch took place in 1923.
Hitler didn't come to power until, what? 1933?
Do you have ANY IDEA what the demographics will look like in 2027, without SERIOUS action being taken?

Again, we don't have the time Hitler did. We have MAYBE the time between when he went to prison and got out. And even that is iffy.

Why not indeed!

I would agree that it is.
The RAISE act is simply insufficient, it doesn't solve a problem which is well without our means to solve.

Its like we've got a big hole and a small hole in our ship, and the argument is, well, lets plug the big hole, its better than nothing!… But it ignores that if the small hole isn't ALSO filled, NOW, the ship will still sink all the same, thus making plugging the big hole effectively irrelevant.

Both end with the ship on the sea floor, and both RAISE and its absence result in total White demographic displacement within about a decade due to the various trends in play. There appears to be no interest in changing those trends, and no interest in stopping the influx, merely a desire to ignore the trends and minimize the influx (though doing so in a way that targets factions which will act in a different, and still altogether harmful, capacity).

I'm not talking about the rise. I'm talking about the assumption of power. "The rise" in our case would be the 24 years of Clinton-Bush-Obama, encompassing NAFTA, Chinese nuclear sales, organized military strikes in defense of jihadists, sabotage of middle east peace, 9-11 truth, heroin-motivated occupations, war to defend the petrodollar, social media as social control, explosive growth in illegal immigration, drone war, White genocide as an openly admitted goal of the federal government, extreme concentration of corporate wealth and power, desperate attempts to finish the Project for a New American Century.

The incremental stuff has already been happening for decades. We are at the point where it needs to be dealt with.

woops
Second bit for

with 60,000,000 imigrants currently in the United States the demographics have forever been changed
Now the US is a vacation/economic destination.

Nope. I'm suggesting Trump is using all the wiggle room he can get to incrementally fight the (((system))) without the (((system))) removing him, which as Hitler learned, is the only way the (((system))) can be fought.

Oh, also, another way this is not comparable to Hitler: The demogrpahics.

Hitler was not playing against the clock in terms of demographic replacement. Hitler was not talking about a nation that is already like 60% White, and going to fall by another 15% as the Boomers kick the bucket.
Hitler wasn't dealing with a situation wherein non-Whites were the established majority in the population between ages 0-5.

This is not a Hitler situation. We are far, far, FAR more desperate than Hitler was - we are the Weimar, turned up to 11, and if we don't get action soon, someone willing to act on our behalf like NOW, this country is fucked.

>I'm suggesting Trump is using all the wiggle room he can get to incrementally fight the (((system))) without the (((system))) removing him,
Why would he have any wiggle room? Why would that be allowed? If making any big moves draws the daggers, why would the dagger ever move at all?
Why wouldn't it remain, hovering over Barron's throat, at all times?
There's no explanation for that shit.

>which as Hitler learned, is the only way the (((system))) can be fought.

Totally incomparable circumstances, and if true, then we're already totally fucked.

It's very clear why the Trump supporters are so keen on taking everything so slowly when you understand this reality.

el oh el

Quite.

That's a deflection.
Come up with a real argument.

Bitch I'm the guy who developed a means to cheaply(less than 5,000 per gallon produced) make nerve agents and have posted the synthesis online since 2011. I'm all up for TDoTR, if it can be swung.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

I will happily kill tens of thousands of liberals, shitskins, and kikes indiscriminately. That said unless such action can incite a civil war it has little purpose.

As for the white demographics, if we can close down all immigration we can win. It isn't our kind of white that is dying out.

Liberals aren't breeding anymore and temperament and predilections to certain political positions are very much inheritable, the 2010 US survey and Europoll 2011 both found that 93%+ of individuals had the same political and religious affiliation as their parents once they were older than 25. Indicating some form of heritable trait is being passed on.
White Democrats in America now have a birthrate of 0.9, blacks have a birthrate of 1.4, and spics sit at 1.6. White republicans are between 2.6 and 2.9 depending on whose numbers you use.

By 2050 only 20% of individuals in the US will be descended from habitual Democrat voters or self described liberals and only 7% will be black.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-liberalconservative-baby-gap-time-depth/
And mudslime birthrates are dropping like stone even in Shitstainistan.
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-than-western-fertility-rates/
Jews are also dying by inches. independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
independent.ie/world-news/americas/american-jews-in-danger-of-dying-out-survey-shows-25932714.html

If I have one plate of steel in my hand the big hole gets it first. Prioritizing doesn't imply neglect.

For some reason you think that RAISE means we cannot immediately pursue further legislation.

The niggers and pajeets are not getting good jobs. They're getting gibs.

I agree fully on the shutdown of immigration. We DON'T need them. We have a sustainable population and workforce currently.

==My issue is this is the "sollution that all these kike loving faggots on the board are lobbying for, and why?

=Logic this shit out. If you want to own this country, import your base support of higher "quality" than spend the money to assimilate them in an education system.==
This immigration platform with do nothing to increase the speed in which they hit their absolute power control simply by educated populace while simultaneously cutting the throat of the white working class by replacing them with a preferable workforce. And half of these faggots are begging for it!

Unless the pres takes an absolute stand against further immigration period which isn't clearly happening, then immigration continues in some capacity.
This RAISE shit just spped up the current paradigm significantly by importing brainpower instead of fixing an education system to brin Americans up to the current tech curve knowledge imbalance. Which will systematically take the working man down to the current economic level of the illegal immigrant. The purposeful shit tier education rapidly falling behind these potential "merit" countries and doing nothing about that imbalance is nothing more than more fucking kike slight of hand. And half of these goy faggots want it, again why?

I would rather have a dumbass shitskink picking my oranges than some mas influx of chinks/indis/pakis writing our system code and managing our interwebs. We have more control in this machine this way, and this is why is is being underhandedly sold as positive for YOU.

==Trust me goy this is the lesser of the two evils== I call bullshit.

Seems legit.

Yep, that's about the sum of it - but only if we close down all immigration like NOW, before our numbers dwindle too far and we lose all notion of political impact.

Then you end up on the bottom of the sea anyway nigger, so whats the point?

For the same reason you think Trump can't act like the fucking executive of the US and impose his will through his fully-legal powers without the Jew knifing him.

Bullshit nigger, the pajeets ARE getting jobs, as are the niggers because 'muh diversity program!'.

Next step is voiding all their visas and retroactively removing all birthright citizenship. Destroy the civil rights act, remove all affirmative action, cut all social support for immigrants, disincentivize them.

Also
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGER?

The legislature is the fucking worst of the three fucking branches at this point. Those faggots ARE OWNED by Israel and AIPAC, completely.
The notion that we're going to get any meaningful legislation in the context of immigration out of them is fucking absolutely laughable, a fucking military coup by Trump is FAR more probable at this stage.

What fucking world are you living in?

Because again, life isn't a cartoon. The (((system))) is never perfect and its imperfections give you wiggle room to exploit. You fight it in incremental steps using whatever wiggle room you have, which in turn increases your wiggle room. That's exactly how the kikes subvert nations in the first place and they're utterly terrified of the goyim using their own incremental tactics against them. Because last the time that happened, Nazi Germany was the result.

'k

Thanks to "White Nationalists" who serve the Jews denying Whites a real life defense.

But shitposting to an user board run by a Jew and moderated by mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker is going to save the White Race.

Ban this again Muslim scumbag.

I don't think you've been listening to single fucking thing I've said. They are doing this now, because the GOP are cucks. At the same time we start putting on the pressure, "we don't need shitskins stealing our jobs, no more visas" and we continue that the same way we did with gun control. You vote pro-immigrant, then you are out the door. From there we agitate for revocation of citizenship, to tip the scales in our favor yet more.

The only option for an immediate solution is civil war, which I am totally in favor of if there was some way to reliably instigate one. But sending back 50,000 illegal spics and starting on sending back 60,000 other trash won't hurt our chances in a civil war. And any of this legislation if passed, if pushed can further instigate the left toward violence. I'm playing the entire field. I don't care if they leave our die, I just want them all gone.

Absolutely retarded reasoning.

Why would the kikes GIVE YOU WIGGLE ROOM!? You don't have an answer aside from 'the system is imperfect', which says nothing.

Seems unlikely, given, again, we don't have the time for that.
You keep mentioning Hitler, while avoiding acknowledgement that you don't even have the time Hitler spent in jail, let alone beyond that.

To engage in incremental approach, you need time. You don't have time. Now what?

Nigger, it was literally HURR DURR USE TACTICS THAT I SAY ARE WINNING BECAUSE I SAY THEYRE WINNING BUT U WANT 2 US NOT WINNING TACTICS DAT R NO WINN BEKUZ I SAID SO!
And we've been over this already.

This isn't comparable to Hitler.

Hitler didn't have a 60% or less White demogrpahic and a time frame limit. So its not comparable.
The tactics that may have been winning for Hitler are not going to be winning for us here, because the two circumstances are not the same.

The one were you make demands and then use violence to push for those demands once they enter public discourse, or use the denial of those demands to rally followers for violent action.

Not to be coordinated online of course, don't be dumbasses about this.

You. Don't. Have. The. Time.

Its also laughble that you seem to acknowledge Jewish control of the legislature and what have you, yet ALSO argue we can elect non-cucked, non-Jewed people into power who won't cuck out. Which makes zero fucking sense.

That "absolutely retarded reasoning" is how Hitler came into power. I can see why you'd have a problem with it, my hook-nosed frienderino.

lel. Your argument is literally "you goys don't have the time to use winning tactics so you'd better use losing tactics instead".

So what action are you advocating? Are you advocating that RAISE be opposed with the intent for forcing Trump to shut down all immigration by public demand? How would such a public outcry be orchestrated? Are you proposing that if we let the spic situation get really bad we can begin more direction action? Are you proposing civil war?

What is the plan, I don't need details as you shouldn't give it away in case some alphabetsoup faggot is monitoring the mongolian flipbook boards but they cannot countermand such a general strategy as "I want a civil war" without an pertinent information.

Okay…
lel, so, you ACTUALLY are the one who wants to use the tactics that wind up in prison time, eh?
You and this faggot should talk.

Your rationale is retarded and will get us nowhere.

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU NIGGER?

You're effectively saying "We should use the tactics the Octavian used at Actium!", and when its pointed out to you that that was a martine battle and we're fighting int he Vietnamese jungles, you just ignore that bit and keep repeating "It worked for Octavian bro!".

I'll say it again:
You. Don't Have. The. Time. NOR. The. Demographics. Hitler. Did.
So, the fact that it worked for Hitler? Neato sport, but it won't work for us, because we don't have the time, nor a fucking 90%+ White population, do we? No, we don't.

So civil war then? Thankyou, I'm already prepared for such a contingency. I will kill many thousands of faggots if possible. FBI no bully, totally hypothetical. Still going to go for the other options if only to stoke civil strife by it even being on the table.

The kikes just got cucked out of greater israel. We're winning and we have all the time in the world.
What do demographics matter when the shitskins and kikes will not be allowed to vote? It's just more filler for the mass graves.

Except that hasn't worked out at all for us, they're pushing more and more stringent gun control. You're advocating a strategy that's already failing us.

No thanks to Trump who is still trying to partition Syria and balkanize Iraq.

FTFY
And lel at your attempt to pretend its not true.
Keep up those deflections, kike.

Sure. More realistically, I'm advocating that we here at Holla Forums do not accept the subpar half-measure that is RAISE, and act to continually oppose it acceptance as sufficient or acceptable on behalf of the American people. It may not force anything, but public demand needs to be monitored and directed, lest they accept RAISE as sufficient and embrace it as a-okay, everything is fine now.

Just doing what we do would suffice, in my scenario at least; but in your scenario, it would require some significant social media, and otherwise, outreach.

That is certainly a possibility.

Its not a proposal on my behalf, merely an acknowledgement of potential.

A civil conflict would benefit our interests, yes. But getting such initiated, that's really outside the realm of our potential, at least directly. Holla Forums is a propaganda ministry, so when you ask me what I advocate? I'll give you an answer in that context.

And in that context, we should do as I said: We should NOT promote the idea that RAISE is going to fix anything, really, or that its even a 'step in the right direction', because one step in the direction of a door 100 meters away, while standing in a burning warehouse rapidly filling with petrol and anthrax, well, its not sufficient to be meaningful in any way, and that's what RAISE is.
Don't get me wrong, I see the argument, but I see it as what I described - a small step, in a very foreboding situation, wherein time is against us, such that a small step of this sort won't solve anything in any meaningful way. We need a sprint, or a big damn step, or… Well, you know what.
Thus, you ask me, what to I advocate? A refusal to accept RAISE. It might have no effect whatsoever, because we cannot - as one user put it - FORCE anything, at all. We can either accept, or reject, which has no impact upon the actual application, but as a propaganda outlet, our propaganda in one direction or the other, accept or reject, has an impact, of a sort, if not in terms of direct application on behalf of the administrative factions in question.

I advocate the use of all tactics, attack them from all angles. Bitching about the RAISE act being a plot to somehow bring in more pajeets like OP did despite a total lack of evidence to support that assertion is bullshit. If he claimed it was a kind of release valve for poltical opposition and nothing more I would disagree but there would be no immediate way to disprove the assertion.

What I'm asking is what precisely are you bitching about and what is the plan? Because if there is no plan than bitching is irrelevant.

Sounds retarded but it's better than the current situation.
Uncle Adolf we need you.

Entirely possible yes, and probably the best bet of the European people of the Americas.
That said, expectation of employment of violence to alter legislative functionality seems unlikely - by the time that would become relevant, political function will be irrelevant.

No, they didnt.
No, we don't - and THAT rhetoric, that is EXACTLY what I'm against promotion of.
Because we aren't winning in any meaningful sense, as a people. Israel losing out on Greater Israel, even if that were true (its not), what fucking effect does that have on US?
Basically none. What is OUR state of affairs?
We're in a real shit state, and nobody seems to have the will to impose upon these kikes to take actions to salvage this demographic - and if it falls, America goes with it,

So, you're just a dumb LARPer then? Okay.

So you're just austically losing your shit because nobody immediately stated that this was merely a first step and that they wanted ever kike, nigger, saracen, spic, and dothead in the world exterminated. I don't think anybody here stated that this was an adequate solution to the non-white question. Nobody here, assuming they aren't a kike or a bot would consider it a solution in of itself.

Everyone's too comfy to do what needs to be done, particularly since you'd likely just be dismissed as a "false flag" instead of having others follow your lead. We'll just boil alive.

Hmmm.

Dumb niggers like you, for one, who use big talk without any substance to it, who come in demanding that if you look at something with critique, you must instead have a better alternative, and then denying your alternative when presented.
What am I 'bitching' about? This limp-dick RAISE act shit, the entire purpose of which is to continue the inflow of immigration, to selectively bring in groups that will do more harm even as there are fewer of them, and who pose a genuine threat if you claim to intend toward civil conflict, wherein they will serve as the leadership and command caste.

Oppose RAISE and refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but a limp-dicked camouflage kike-approved legislation that doesn't solve the problem, while convincing people the problem is solved.

Its pretty fucking obvious at this point, I've only said it about a thousand times.

Trash.

I don't think you understand. The point is not destroying your country. The point is profiting off of its downfall. It works like this:
And before you know it, your country becomes the same piss poor shithole like Russia, with half the citizens living well below poverty line, middle class not existing altogether, and rich being magnitudes richer than ever.

>Those are winning tactics and I don't want you naughty goyim using them against (((us))) ever again, dear g-d
>Only (((we))) may use them

The Aryan race will send you to the oven one step at a time, just like you fucked us over one step at a time, and there's nothing you can do but kvetch about it. Real holocaust soon.

Man, remember a year ago, before this faggot was lurking, when we laughed at people who thought Trump was going to be TurboHitler? Good times.

So you've shed your cloak and are now just outright shilling? Tell me I'm schizophrenic or some shit next, let's roll out the classics.

More of this 'incrementalism' bullshit which we don't have fucking time for.

Jesus Christ faggot, learn to propaganda. By taking RAISE as anything less than unacceptable, you're accepting it. Fact.
And how do you think the lower-IQ folk internalize that shit, you dumb faggot?
Look at this shit here

Thats a fucking death sentence, and that sort of mentality is what the enemy wants on our behalf.
RAISE? Designed to generate that sort of a mentality, especially amongst the magapede crew, the still-deracinated slime who don't know their asses from their elbows.

Ah, the old explicit vs implict slide.
See, by accepting this as anything less than unacceptable, as anything other than a limp-dicked half measure that is unacceptable, you are accepting it. And implicitly, the notion is there that 'well this solves that problem', usually justified at the very least by a 'well its a first step in the right direction!' nonsensical statement.

Its not a first step. Its a distraction. Its less than you deserve, sold to you on the basis of 'well you'll get more later…', when, by all indications, you won't.
So, why would I promote any response to that but total disapproval? I wouldn't, unless I were a shill or a bot.
And I surely wouldn't try to present that, sans explicit commentary to that effect, criticism in that vein is unjustified.

IOW: By accepting RAISE as anything other than utter shit, by accepting it at all, you are implicitly sending a message, Holla Forums would be if it were to adopt that perspective, and the message is simple: "RAISE solved the problem or if not solved it, was a step int he right direction taht we can build upon!"… While, in reality, ther eis no indication of a likelihood of any such further progress, and RAISE did nothing but shift the focus of mud influx from quantity to quality.

Pretty much.

And if we accept shit like RAISE, that furthers the likelihood. Look, you want to believe RAISE is "a good first step!", fine! Fucking do so! But keep it to yourself, and in the eyes of the public, decry, viciously. Because that's how we get more than RAISE.

If you accept it, sell it as 'first step' - when there is no suggestion you'll get a further step, nor that this makes any sort of MEANINGFUL dent (again, quantity -> quality shift isnt an improvement, just a new kind of awful) - then you're just doing the enemies' work for them.

Technically they're losing tactics really.

You are so disingenuous, and your anime taste is awful.

Look, its a fact: We don't have the time. Hitler went into prison in 1923, didn't come to power til 1933.
We don't have until 2027 to see progress made on this issue, we likely don't even have til fucking 2020.

Anyone with eyes can see as much. Post more animu and bullshit arguments if you want, you're rationale continues to be retarded.

That's right, fellow Nazi! It would be a disaster to end the infestation of low-IQ shitskins flooding into the country and finally put some limits on immigration! We need all those violent, un-educated welfare leeches for (((reasons))). And besides it wouldn't totally solve the problem all at once, only partially fix it, which is the first step towards fixing it completely. And (((we))) can't allow that.

No, nobody remembers that nigger, because nobody is asking for TurboHitler.

What I'd like is just a nice Julius Caesar. That'd suffice. But then, you're some historically illiterate shill, so you probably don't even know how to spell Rubicon.

Just dropping by to tell you how salty you are

You don't have the time, and you know it.
That's why you keep trying to avoid acknowleding it.

Sad.

Same outcome nigger, you can't deny it.

>We need all those violent, un-educated welfare leeches for (((reasons))).
No, you're right, what we need is heaps of high-IQ, fully-educated, high-agency mudpeople to lead the leeches and squirt out a bunch more leeches because regression to the mean is scientific fact.

Except you don't have the time for it, and this first step shit is directly equivalent to you standing in a burning warehouse, 100 meters from the door out, and saying "Well, I'll take a step toward the door. Its one step, but its a good start!", except you take a step in the wrong direction, as the petrol and anthrax starts to rise up to your knees.

Checked for a non-argument and rapidly increasing vibe of coordinated administration shilling in favor of the RAISE act, which solves nothing, because incrementalism took the kikes ~100 years to get their way whilst we have likely less than 10.
None of you have been able to address that yet.

I mean, tell me, niggers, how long do you think we have, sans major efforts to protect the White demographic?
Lets not anybody be fulled here - the election was VERY close.
And the younger generations? More brown than White.
The older generations? More White than brown… And dying all the time.

The Boomers, shit that they are, are 15 percentage points of the extant White demogrpahic, which high-end estimates put at ~60% of the US population.
In 2020, what will it look like, even assuming RAISE goes through?
In 2024?
In 2028?

Get real niggers. We don't get this shit done within the next 5-10 years, we're done. There's no incrementalism going to happen, the legislature is owned, the judiciary is owned, and by all indications the executive is owned too.
So how the fuck do you expect to pursue 'incremental' increase?

With a fucking 90%+ White population, and no imminent influx of muds - which all extant parties seem loath to oppose outright - threatening to completely destabilize the demographics of his nation.

This is a fucking farce.

Well said. Notice how none of the ass-blasted animu posters can actually refute your points using logic, they just try to use faux tough guy rhetoric like "you will be the FIRST in the ovens you kike!"

You are adopting the Canadian style of immigration. Canada has the fastest rate of population change in the world. If you think the raise act will buy you time you are mistaken. It didn't help here it won't help you.

lmao. The kikes subverted America through slippery slope tactics. But now that some Americans are using slippery slope tactics to fight the kikes and win back America, you're kvetching like mad. Us stupid goyim aren't allowed to use your own winning tactics against you, it's like anuddah shoah! and I promise you, it will be another shoah

Canada doesn't even require immigrants to speak fluent English. Don't pretend like their "merit-based" system has a high bar.

Quebec has a language mandate, and look at all those BASED French niggers they get.

Yeah, the mandate is "you don't have to fluent in either English or French". Amusingly an immigrant to Quebec isn't even required to have the ability to read and write. Real high standards.

canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-language-proficiency.html

Pro tip:
ID: 802649 is the the OP. "He" ID hopped when he outed himself as Holla Forums.

>OY VEY GOY YOU DONT LIKE THE GLORY OF THE (((FREE MARKET))) TO SELL YOUR COUNTRYMEN FOR PENNIES THEN YOURE A GOMMIE

NO CLASS WARFARE ONLY CLASS COLLABORATION AND IF THE YOU WANT TO WAGE CLASS WARFARE THEY ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE BOLSHEVIKS

Free trade and open borders are where the jew ideologies of capitalism and communism always agree.

Globalism = Internationalism
Free movement of labor = Open borders

Same kikes, different name.

Kill yourself

tl;dr OP is a shill trying to force you into a false dichotomy so you don't interpret the incoming victory as a victory

OP wants to keep you as demoralized as possible because he's a JIDF kike

This is bob.
o/
/|
|
/ \

Why do we need dumb spics to pick our tomatoes when we have a large prison population, all of those unemployed individuals, or when we could automate the work?

\o sup bob
|\
|
/ \

Are you trying out new narratives after you got completely BTFO in DACA?

That's not how it works, mate. Australia has had a merit based system for decades now. The result is a huge influx of niggers and Asians. I don't recognise my own country anymore.

It's wayyy beyond fucking beyond better situation with the Australian model. Even searching "Why is Australia … " -> "so white". Canada's total population is 36 million. If they were doing the US style they would have been out numbered in 15 years.
So 1965 standards, Canada would have been completely white minority in 1980. That's how completely lax and shit the US system currently is.

This is a key point…. honestly university needs to be abolished in place of online video training for most stuff at a fraction of the cost.

I dunno OP, get rid of white collar labor? The country would be a lot better off if big money was centralized and the dictator controlled it without Wall Street or corrupted CEO's running amok. I'd make exceptions for military tech.

The problem is the "no immigration" in a jew run country would mean that they just make everyone a citizen

Exact situation with EU immigration to the UK. The Polish have been used to destroy the British working and lower-middle class and have been happy to oblige (much shekels)

Just to add
The WESTERN man is an infinitely greater threat to the Kikes than the Slav, who can be dealt with at a later, slower pace (google Simon Mol of Warsaw to see that it's already started.)

This is the story in a nutshell, which coincidentally lines up just about in lockstep with Hart-Cellar in 1965.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET FUCKED ZIPPERHEADS

A general rule I live by:
If user's stated or (typically) implied solution to any given problem is to - in effect - do nothing and wait for something better – you can reasonably conclude that said user is a shill and should be dismissed as such. Remember (((they))) do not care what you think or believe, so long as you are not prepared to turn those thoughts into actions, or even a voice. You must remain passive and insolated.

Learning how to identify a shill is the first step to filtering them.

Adding to this user, pictures and posts related.

The first three deal mostly with Europe and the Middle East populations.

The last one is the most interesting I think, in it it shows that non-whites in the USA have had a declining birth rate. If you compare the 2010 live birth rate of non-Hispanic black to Whites, it's only a 7.9 point difference, and coupled with a death rate of blacks being higher than Whites, you have a black population that either shrinks or never changes as a percentage of the population (they've been about 13-15% of the population for decades now).

For Hispanic to White rate it is a difference of 21.5 points, while a lot it is a massive change from the 1990 number where the difference was a staggering 44.8 points. While not the best, there is hope on the horizon.

White Births A US Majority Again

Link: occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

From the study referenced in the above link:

White Births: 2,054,564 - Hispanic: 915,917 = 1,138,647 more whites than Hispanics

Link here: foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.html

Last Link (for the last picture): qz.com/680270/americans-have-stopped-having-babies/

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

ode ethiopian webinar feather listening plague.
reality equations regs touring advertising dated escapes. specifying discipline hatch rosie anderson spam jacket insist spiral.
translate accounts emissions abortion, apollo queer joystick lavender marion. candles tcl muse obstetrics damien formatted thongs iis negligence norman mist seem sandals torres sent.
aggressive compiling thong tittens miller. flint bk have swaziland.
glacier biology refreshing akon yu father. manipulated marshall proactive sinister diagnostic tony volumes ansi 91 minor suffers rose diaries tbh.

Despite what you or what Holla Forums may think, half-breeds don't count as white.

What did you expect Trump to do? Ban niggers from schools so nerds are no longer bullied/killed? Importing educated people is the only option.

This is the problem. We can't turn this ship around slowly. Trump isn't moving anywhere near fast enough.